ɱყ ƈɧıƖɖɧơơɖ вєѕтƒяιєηԃ [вαк...

By Claire78900

This story is the recreation of my very first Bakunette story. I decided to recreate it because i want to see... More

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 (𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿)
#𝟭: 𝗜𝗺 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸
#2:
#3: Investing the Villans Lab
#4:
#6:
#7:
#8:
#9: The Start Of The Attack
#10: BAKUGO V. S MARINETTE
#11: BAKUGO V. S. MARINETTE PT. 2
#12:

#5: The threatening letter

12 2 0
By Claire78900

~Previously ~
"Fucking pests" Bakugo muttered under his breath, i can tell he want to attack them so hard but i stopped Bakugo just incase he gets wild.
"Azrael..." i said angrily.
"Oh my dear Marinette, Don't worry just a little more time. I'll have you on my own and I'll murder every. Single one of your beloved" he said obsessively.
"I fucking told you so many times Azrael! Leave me the fuck alone! I don't love you, You aren't going to fucking kill anyone on my sight. You already fucking killed my cousin right into my eyes!" I said angrily as i step up.
"Oh my dear Marinette" he said and jumped down and starts going my way.
"Im only doing this for you, you don't deserve this people you only deserve me" he tried holding me but i brushed it away. "I'll be back soon and thay time you'll be finally mine" he said and left.
"That jerk! I'll fucking kill him!" i angrily shouted and stormed off.
~Present ~

Marinette's Pov :
It's been a month since the attack of villans last happen. The class still continue not them knowing i was raging inside my blood. Thankfully i managed to calm down, It took a long time but thankfully it's done.

Some students still asked but because my brother knows my range will activate if i keep remembering that time, So he explains it to them carefully not leaking that we are alphas.

I just got here in Ua, We have a mission both Class1-A and Class1-B is joining it's some sort of hero and villan kind of thing. And finally i get to wear my hero outfit.

I was in the bathroom changing when i felt like being watched by someone a pervert in exact actually.

"Is it just be or we are being watched by a pervert?" i asked the girls, they all let out a sigh.
"Yes it all happened ever since the first year, The purple grape head asshole is watching us" Jiro said, She had this like a purple hair as much as o remember her quirk is like a earphone type of thing. At first i was confused who they were talking about but then realization hit me, I knew who they were talking about. It was Mineta it made sense. I used my hair to slid it in the small hole and hit him with it and the girls thanked me.

[Marinette's hero outfit at the top]

As i finished changing Ochacko looked at me like i was a goddess.

"Marinette your outfit is so pretty, You look like a goddess" i was taken back by the compliment and thanked her.

𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

We were waiting for the girls to be here. The hell is taking them this damn long!? Geez, As much as i fucking like my Blueberry but why are they so fucking slow or whatever. My thoughts were interrupted by Deku, I angrily glared at him but he motioned me to look at the entrance and saw Marinette my blueberry there looking amazing with her hero outfit. I probably look like i was damn drooling i saw that Ugly piece of shit looking at my bluebell wanting to touch her damm tits. Fucking pervert i hit him and Sensei Aizawa finally talked.

No one's Pov:
"Greetings Problem Children's" Aizawa said and made everyone greet him automatically.
"Today we are here for your another mission, I want to see if you have improved from Last time. Since Marinette Dupain Cheng, Clay Anderson and Drista Anderson were new they get to see first what to do" Aizawa explained and with that everyone formed a line according to their time to battle.

Round 1:
Yosetsu Awase, Sen Kaibara, Shidai Kurogiro vs. Mezoe Shoji, Katsuki Bakugo, Denki Kaminari

Round 2:
Itsuka Kendo,Yui Kodai, Ibara Shiozaki vs. Momo Yaoyoruzu, Mina Ashido, Ochacko Uraraka

Round 3:
Pony Tsunotori, Setsuna Tokage, Kinoko Komori vs. Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Himiko Toga Bakugo

Round 4:
Togaru Kamikiri, Manga Fukidashi, Reiko Yanagi vs. Shoto Todoroki, Fumikage Tokyoyami, Hanta Sero

Round 5:
Hiryu Rin, Juzo Honenuki, Kosei Tsuburaba vs. Tenya Lida, Izuku Midoria Cheng, Ejirou Kirishima

Round 6:
Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyoruzu, Tooru Hagakure vs. Denki Kaminari, Shoto Todoroki, Mashirao Ojiro

Round 7:
Tsuyu Asui, Rikidou Satou, Koji Koda vs. Minoru Mineta, Fumikage Tokyoyami, Mezoe Shoji

Round 8:
Jureta Shishida, Nirengeki Shoda, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu vs. Clay Anderson, Drista Anderson, Tounya Todoroki

Round 9:
Yosetsu Awase, Ken Kaibara, Kojiro Bondo, Tenya Lida, Clay Anderson, Hanta Sero

Round 10:
Katsuki Bakugo, Ejirou Kirishima, Izuku Midoria Cheng vs. Marinette Dupain Cheng, Mina Ashido, Ochacko Uraraka

As the Battle begins, In Round 1 Bakugo keep on targeting Awase for the past 10 minutes that made Class1-B lost. At the second round Class1-B got their revenge because Momo was attacked non-stop by Kendo. As for round 3-6 Class1-A win. Round 7 was another lost of Class1-A because of Mineta. In Round 8 was an immediate win to Class1-A.

In Round 9 was another win for Class1-A.

Marinette's Pov :
It was Round 10 and i knew going against my brother is a big difference than going against Yuki. We planned to split up, Mina is going to distract Kirishima and Ochacko goes to fight with Izuku to Claim the victory and I'm going for Yuki. I know he's not gonna let this slide not because of me.

Mina was busy with Kirishima, Same with Ochacko but me i can't find Yuki for some reason. But before i could even get to where Ochacko was i sense Katsuki's explosion in my right side and thankfully i sense that and did a back flip and positioned myself.

"As much as i fucking care to you blue, I'm not letting you win for this" he said i know he's determined to win but I'm not letting him win.
"I'm not all about wining here, i just want to test my luck that's all" i said and started attacking him,he responded with his explosion. His Quirks does hurt and affect me.

We were going in circles but he hasn't given up yet. I was recharging myself when Bakugo yanked me but because i know self defence during my training in spy i let myself free from his grip.

Ochacko is still fighting with Izu, looks like he's about to fall. Yuki started blasting his quirk to me which made automatically melt and him slip, We started fist fighting for the past 5 minutes. Bakugo accidentally hit my stomach and made me arch in pain he was still attacking me even though I'm at the ground, i was distracted when i look at his eyes, he's left eye was crimson red but on the right eye was pinkish red or something. His right eye was keeps on switching between his crimson eye and the pink eye.

I immediately kicked him that made him flew in the air. I was acting like i have everything control but the fact, i don't because I'm fucking panicking.

How the fuck!? How did the villans-

My thoughts were cut off when we Ochacko claimed our win, i saw Yuki's eyes were back to its original color. I guess it's confirmed he's going to be controlled by the Villans soon.... But i can prevent it right?

We all headed back to change into something comfier clothes because we don't have any class anymore and we are staying at our dorm.

[Marinette's Clothes]

While i was reading my book, i suddenly heard my name in the speaker.

"Marinette Dupain Cheng from hero course please come to the principals office, Prohero Hawk wants to talk with you" The speaker said. I then walked there and saw most of the proheroes in there. When Prohero Hawk saw me he formally introduced himself to me.

"Marinette you are a spy also right?" Prohero Hawk asked me, I nodded not caring what they want to me.
"I saw this scattering around a place where i heard murders happen every month" he said and handed me a folder, i opened it and found a picture of a dead body that was split open.

Sigh

At the bottom of it was a poem. By knowing this type of poem and writing i know for sure that this was Oryn.

(A/N: i suck at making poems so please don't mind me)

The battle is so close to begin,
But showing my love to my Marinette still hasn't begun.

Fucking Azrael and Katsuki trying to steal what's mine,
What their future leads them to is nothing but failure.

My time here is close to end, I shall take what's mine and end this world once and for all,
And take my love far away to this ugly place, A place that is choose to be forgotten.

I shall vow her my queen and she shall be mine,
Unless I'm taking any consequences in exchange my life for her.

I shall murder everyone that stands in my lane and shall take my wife and slay my rivals with her along on my side.

The time is clicking, I'm close on taking my queen with me and murdet the everyone that stands forbidden for my queen and I's love.

As i finished reading it, I know what he's planning to do.

"So what does it mean?" Midnight asked.

I let out a sigh and put down the folder.
"They are planning for a surprise attack and kill everyone in Ua to take me away and make me love him" i explained which made them shocked. "They might attack exactly in December in a snowy day and could potentially make us have a hard time fighting them" i continued explaining. I stand up to leave but before i could even leave i took a glance of them.

"Even if you tried to avoid this, You can't change what's about to come. I know what's going to happen but i can't change it" i said and shut the door.

I entered the doorm and saw Ochacko was sleeping now. I head to my bed and finally sleep.

.......
Someone's Pov:
Marinette this might be your creation but until you're not mine I'll give you a battle. I don't care how long it takes for you to give up, I'll keep on giving you battle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

834K 25.6K 35
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
1.8K 35 15
Yay random stuff This is purely for my enjoyment so if you don't like it then don't read it. Got lots of crossover ships. I'll list them in the first...
399 0 199
This story is with my participation, so I hope you like it. Just to say that this is the first time I'm making a fanfiction, so if you don't like it...
244 18 17
This is the original version of my story, WVLNGTH. I originally spelt it without a G, so that's why this one is spelled that way. This is a TodoBaku...