jay x Daniel

Por Labancaduvalin

just doing this because ik y'all want to see this (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥ plus i read some jay x Daniel and they neit... Más

first day of school
first day of school pt2
first day pt3
first day pt4
first day pt5
quick notice!
buddys???
buddys
new encounters
jay House:0
jay house pt2
jays house pt3
Advice pt1
Advice pt2- Misunderstanding
Advice- misunderstanding pt3
Hospital pt1
NEED YALL TO TELL ME NOW
Pure terror- part 1

Hospital pt.2 - shock

51 1 2
Por Labancaduvalin

Jiho went walking up to Daniels bed and sat down on the chair next to it.

Daniel sighed in relief that jiho finally moved even if he didn't talk.

"Jiho how have you been? Sorry I haven't went to school.. oh! And by the way how was your day today?" Daniel said and had a caring, worried, and genuine tone.

Jiho only clenched his teeth and fists

"Why... do you always... have to pretend..." jiho said angrily.

"Pretend? Pretend to what?" Daniel said worriedly.

"YOU AlWAYS PRETEND TO STICK UP FOR LOSERS LIKE ME! YOU SMUG IT IN MY FACE THAT YOUR SO POPULAR!" Jiho said with teary eyes.

"W-what the-" Daniel said confused before getting tackled out of his bed by jiho.

jiho holds out a knife at Daniel's neck, Daniel quickly holds jihos hand preventing him from cutting his neck.

"Jiho! Calm down!" Daniel said while trying not to hurt jiho.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Jiho kept repeating.

Daniel heart was breaking into pieces, how could jiho think that.. Daniel never meant it like that!

"Jiho calm down! Please!" Daniel said while getting up slowly while still trying to keep jiho away and still not wanting to hurt jiho

Daniel pushes jiho away from him

"Jiho I don't know why you think that but I promise you, i never meant it like that!" Daniel said with a genuine tone.

"I'm sorry.." jiho said and puts the knife down.

Daniel sighed in relief

"It's alright jiho" Daniel said.

Jiho started tearing up and grabs his head

"I'm so sorry Daniel- I just don't know what to think anymore" jiho said while walking up to Daniel.

"Like I said it's alright but It worries me why you did that-" Daniel said before getting tased by jiho, making him stumble back towards the window..

To be continued..

That was not so watermelon of jiho😠
Sorry it's short.. totally not because I was lazy..
I see you reading this rn🤫 yk who you are😈

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 166 9
Sanji is an omega. He hates alphas despite the fact that alphas are meant to protect omegas. It always made him feel weak. That is until he meets zor...
7.6K 174 18
What is it like to date a famous person?
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
24.6K 1K 6
Mu qing starts avoiding him. Feng xin wants to feed his ego and think that it's because Mu qing is too much of a pussy to face and fight him. But no...