PERFECT WORLD: BABY TYRANT X...

By elaina_6280

After Mabel and Aidan got married they had two kids, Elaina and Alastor. One day Mabel got sick and passed aw... More

02: Mash Burnedead
01: Elaina Devlin Ermaneau
03: You posses the Evil eye don't you?
Intro for mc
04: The Magia Lupus
05: Abyss Razor
06: Your parents tried to kill you?
07: Abel Walker
08: Deal with the puppets!
09: Victory!
10: Empress in name
11: The Seed Of God
Important announcement!!
13: Celebration (not really)
14: He what!?
15: Divine Visionaries
16: The power of this empire
17: Should we visit home?
18: Divine Visionary Candidate Exam
19: Innocent Zero
20: Cream Puff Party
21: Dark Magic awakened!
22: Past
23: Let's save Easton!
24: The new Empress
25: The final stage

12: Cell War

29 1 0
By elaina_6280

"What's the meaning of this, Abel?"
Corpse asked.

"I'm seeing for myself what is righteous with my own hands. Abel replied.

"Hmph. I see." Corpse said.

"Carbo heavy rain!" Corpse jerked his wand.

The carbo spears pierced through the harm puppet completely destroying it.

"Too bad. You can't win with this type of magic." Corpse was about to continue when suddenly Mash appeared from inside the harm puppet.

He approached Corpse.

"Hey there." He greeted him.

He sent a punch flying right into Corpse's face which sent him stumbling back.

"You're the first to break through my rigid epidermis. Even though I was caught off guard." He removed his rigid epidermis from his face.

"What magic did you use?" Corpse asked.

"SHIT."

"Huh?"

"I'm asking what your personal magic is."

"Um... uh... Power."

"Power!?"

"Such magic exists?"

"Hmph. So you're refusing to answer me." Corpse said.

"Whatever." He said as he took something out.

"That's..." Dott trailed off.

"The spellefection mirror!" Dot said knowing what the item was.

"A powerful magical item that reflects any and every spell cast its way! And the stronger the spell, the more fearsome the mirror makes it! "
Dot blurted out.

"The most feared magical item that makes every magic user cower in terror." Dot spoke again.

"I thought the Bureau of Magic was guarding it. So why..." He trailed off and started speaking again,"Mash, don't! We magic users don't stand a chance against that thing! It'll send your spells back at you!"

"You're gonna be good as dead!"

"Things are gonna take a wild turn if Mash attacks that corpse. I'm assuming none of the magic users except me and Abyss know about Mash's secret."

"Should I stop him? But, he's the only one who can battle that corpse right now."

"Even if I use my divine powers, it's gonna reflect back at me."

Corpse lifted the mirror slightly, covering his face.

"That's because you got in my way. I'll make all of you regret it." Corpse said amusingly.

"Now, come on, use your magic."
He commanded Mash to use his magic.

"You can fall to your ruin with your own magical power... if you can even do-" He was cut off by Mash kicking him through the mirror.

Corpse stumbled back a bit.

"Its..."

"Its..."

"Its..."

"Its not magic!"

"Then that time..."
Lemon recalled the time when Mash trudged straight out of the maze at the entrance exam.

"And that time..."
Finn recalled the moment when Mash grabbed Lloyd by his hair and threw him to the ground.

"And that time..."
Dot recalled the moment when Mash punched Silva in the abdomen.

"And that time..."
Lemon recalled the moment when Mash was kicking his feet to stay high up in the air.

"And that time..."
Love recalled the moment when Mash sucked up his coin a few days ago.

"This, that and just now!"

"Ba-ba-bu-ba-ba-bu-ba...."Love was too stunned to speak.

Y-you mean nothing was magic until now?" Finn asked, shocked at the sight.

"Mash did everything with his body alone?" Lemon asked also shocked.

"Seriously? That would be totally unbelievable/Totally unbelievable right?" Dot and Love snapped in unison.

Elaina took this chance to facepalm herself.

"That idiot. I swear to God..."

"That would be like something out of a fantasy story." Finn said as he looked over at Lemon.

"Like, exactly from a fantasy story." Lemon said agreening with Finn.

"That sounds like a fantasy story." Abel commented.

Corpse dusted off this clothes.

"It didn't work against him at all!" Dot exclaimed.

Corpse then noticed a mark appear on the back of his hand.

"Did this appear because I touched that kid? The headache earlier too. So he really is..."

"I see." Corpse said as the background began to crack and reveal a magical portal.

"Today was surprisingly productive thanks to you." Corpse said as giants hands emerged from the portal and grabbed him.

"My name is Cell War."
He said introducing himself.

"I remembered I have an urgent errand, so I'll be going now. But we will be seeing each other very soon. The next time we meet, I'll make sure to bring Her imperial highness with me." Saying that made Abyss raise one of his hands to protect Elaina.

"Bye-bye." Corpse said as the giant hands took him to who knows where.

The portal then closed.

"If you're going home, I'm thankful you're going home." Mash said in relief.

"Now, let's take Mask guy to the infarmary." He said turning back to look at Abyss.

"You don't need to worry about that." Abel said walking up to him.

"Thanks to Her imperial highness, and the handkerchief you gave, Abyss has healed completely. It looks like things won't be too serious." He said reassuring Mash.

"Please treat me to creampuffs next time." Abyss said with a small smile on his face.

"Mask guy." Mash called out.

"Well uh..." Abyss said shifting his gaze to Elaina.

"Th-thank you for healing me." Abyss said with a visible blush on his face.

"No problem." Elaina said.

"Should I try befriend Abyss?"

"Abyss." Elaina called out.

"Yeah."

"Do you wanna be my friend?" Elaina asked.

"P-pardon?" Abyss said as the blush on his face was even more visible now.

"Wanna be my friend?" Elaina said as she slightly projected out her hand for a handshake.

"Uh- are you s-sure?" Abyss said as he and Elaina did a handshake.

"She just asked me to... be friends with her... IS THIS FOR REAL!? OMG IM GONNA FAINT WTF- I'M BLUSHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN UTTER ONE WORD PROPERLY. GOD WTF IS WRONG IS WRONG WITH ME!?"

"Abyss, let's go." Abel said before walking off.

"Well , I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Elaina close eyed smiled.

"Y-yeah. Also, I'd like to... be friends. " Abyss said as he followed Abel and quickly caught up to him.

Elaina smiled at him.

Suddenly Elaina's words boomed into his mind,"Do you wanna be my friend?" He instantly started blushing as steam flowed out from his cheeks.

He looked back to see Elaina and she smiled at him.

He quickly turned to face forwards.

"You like Her imperial highness?" Abel teased him with a smirk.

"WHA-N-NO OF COURSE NOT!!" Abyss said denying that fact.

"If you say so." Abel just shrugged it off.

Abyss turned his head sideways and started blushing again.

((A/N: it's abyss instead of Joshua and sorry for typos))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 708 39
Any ships Yes I did this because no one else did. If any request... Leave it at the bottom or anywhere where the bold words are at. REQUESTS CLOSED F...
2K 135 9
Y/N L/N, a celestial fire wand user, "a double liner" 😉. Context: This Fan Fic doesn't follow the actual story line of Mashle: Magic & Muscles. Thi...
769 86 13
Mashle: Magic and Muscle Mashle Males x Modern!Oc Mashle/Images doesn't belong to me Enjoy this story
35.3K 2.1K 112
A cold-hearted, introverted girl. She always wore a hoodie, sat in a corner of the class, shut herself from others. She wasn't interested in gettin...