20: Cream Puff Party

EARLIER TODAY>>>>>

Cell war was standing atop his carbo spikey tower. Mash destroyed the tower by kicking it non-stop.

Cell War came down along with his tower.

((A/N: he was playing darum drop with the tower))

"We meet again. Mash Burnedead." He greeted.

"It's useless to topple the tower. That magic won't disappear unless you defeat me..." He was about to continue when Mash began,"U-Um... Been a while since... you sat next to me in the entrance ceremony?"

It was obvious he forgot about the corpse.

Corpse was stunned.

"Wait. Have you forgotten about me?" He asked.

Mash looked around for a bit and bowed his head to apologise,"I'm sorry."

Corpse was still stunned.

MASH'S POV>>>>>

"Hey are you listening? Damn it!" Cell War whined as his head was replaced by a creampuff and was speaking in a high pitched voice.

"Kill. I'll kill you!" He ranted.

END OF MASH'S POV>>>>>

A carbo spear came closing in on Mash from the giant ball of spikes. He quickly dodged the attack.

"Looks like you finally remembered." Cell War said.

"By the way, I've heard you're friend was skewered but is still alive. They were really persistent like coakroaches. After I'm done with you, I'll go kill them with my own hands." He continued wanting to kill Abyss and Abel.

Cell War paused for a moment,"But, I'm sure Her imperial highness will probably be upset about that. So I'll kill her too."

He then noticed a different look in Mash's eyes.

"Your eyes are defiant." He commented, tilting his head. He continued,"Do you want to be skewered like all your buddies?"

"Carborain!" Corpse jerked his wand and a few small carbo spears came rushing out from the portals to attack Mash.

Carbo spears were coming out of the portals while Mash was running on top of them. Corpse was stunned to see this.

"He's running. He's running on top of my magic."

Cell War gritted his teeth.

"Carborain!"

"Carbo heavy rain!"

Mash kept running on top of the carbo spears effortlessly.

He was finally close enough to punch Cell War.

Cell War fell down with blood splattering from his face. He coughed out blood.

"W-why? Last time, all he could do was avoid my attacks. Yet why..."

Corpse recalled when Mash was fighting him.

"I remember now. You're the black thorny guy." Mash dusted his clothes and continued,"But I've seen it once before. So, the same thing twice? Please."

((A/N: I first wrote "horny" instead of "thorny" 💀))

CELL WAR'S HALLUCINATION>>>>>

Cell was stomping on Mash's head.

"Just you wait. I'll slice your buddies so they can follow after..." He trailed off when he noticed Mash's head was replaced with a creampuff.