PERFECT WORLD: BABY TYRANT X...

Od elaina_6280

After Mabel and Aidan got married they had two kids, Elaina and Alastor. One day Mabel got sick and passed aw... Více

02: Mash Burnedead
01: Elaina Devlin Ermaneau
03: You posses the Evil eye don't you?
Intro for mc
04: The Magia Lupus
05: Abyss Razor
06: Your parents tried to kill you?
07: Abel Walker
08: Deal with the puppets!
09: Victory!
10: Empress in name
12: Cell War
Important announcement!!
13: Celebration (not really)
14: He what!?
15: Divine Visionaries
16: The power of this empire
17: Should we visit home?
18: Divine Visionary Candidate Exam
19: Innocent Zero
20: Cream Puff Party
21: Dark Magic awakened!
22: Past
23: Let's save Easton!
24: The new Empress
25: The final stage

11: The Seed Of God

29 1 0
Od elaina_6280

Elaina was furious as hell.

"What did you say?" Elaina's eyebrows twitched.
_______________________________________

Mash stomped on the ground and cracks of the floor went up due to the force.

He kicked one of the stones at corpse but unfortunately he caught it before it could reach him.

"He caught it!" Dot remarked.

Meanwhile Elaina was trying to figure out how to heal Abyss.

"Hmm... should I do I that or what? I don't know if I'm gonna survive the power force of it. But... I don't want him to die."

"I'm gonna do it."

"I'm ready."

"I just have to follow mother's lead and everything will be alright."

Corpse licked the rock.

"Hey. You're quite the rebel." He said while holding the rock close to his face.

"I won't hesitate to kill you too." He said with a smirk.

"Huh? Why are you licking a rock?" Mash asked confused at the sight.

"Are you in that kind of phase? Anyway. I need to get Mask guy to an infarmary. Try to stop me and I'll beat the stuffing out of you." Mash said as he looked at corpse straight in the eye.

"Beat the stuffing outta me, huh? Well even if you do, Her imperial highness is coming with me along with the one we're searching for." Corpse said amused at Mash.

Abyss's eyes widened for a bit when he said he will take Elaina with him.

Corpse took a step back.

"All right. How does 30 minutes sound for how long he has before he's beyond help?" He said.

Elaina's hand cracked.

((A/N: if ur wondering whose hand this is, it's Yor's from spy x family))

"Will you be able to save him?" Corpse asked as he jerked his wand and three magical portals appeared behind him.

Carbo spares then rained down on Mash but he punched to destroy all of them.

"What's wrong? I thought you were gonna beat the stuffing outta me."

Mash's shoulder blade slashed. He quickly covered it to stop the blood from flowing.

"This guy's disturbing me so much!!"

Three carbo spears joined together to make one big one.

"Or are you all talk?" He jerked his wand and the giant carbo spear hit Mash right in the abdomen.

"He can't win. There's too much of a gap between the qualities they were born with."

"Qualities."

"My mother always told me that it was just by chance we were born privileged."

"Birthright, talent, appearance."

"It was chance that bestowed those advantages of people."

"That's why..."

"Don't zone out now, Abel!" Corpse jerked his wand and a carbo spear came straight towards Abel. Mash came and destroyed it in a matter of seconds. On the other hand, a carbo spears came closing in on Elaina. She projected out her arm and the carbo spear crushed into pieces.

Abel's eyes widened at the sight.

He looked over at Elaina with a surprised look.

"Oh? I see. So you want more! Carborain." Corpse jerked his wand at Elaina and hundred of carbo spears were about to rain down on her when Mash appeared and started punching them all.

Abel's gaze shifted to Mash.

"We cannot win against him." Abel said then he looked at Abyss.

"Abyss was a fool. He didn't have to make an effort to protect me at all." Abel said looking down at Abyss.

"I think I can do something." Elaina said as she looked at Abyss.

Abel's gaze shifted to Elaina.

"You can?" He asked.

"Yeah." Elaina had a straight look on her face.

She turned to Abyss and noticed his wound getting larger.

"It won't hurt, alright?" She reassured him.

She placed her hands on the floor near Abyss and closed her eyes.

She felt relaxed for a while.

Heal him.

A beam of light shone down Elaina with her hair up in the air.

It was like a healing magic rain.

Abel knew exactly what she was doing.

His injuries were also cured.

"This is... from the rain calling ceremony when Empress Mabel saved Emperor Esteban's life."

His eyes widened.

Abyss was healed in an instant.

All the blood was gone. And the wound disappeared.

"So, this is the Seed of God. Her Imperial highness, Elaina Devlin Ermaneau.."

Abyss slowly opened his eyes.

"Huh? I feel better..."

He lifted his head up to see Elaina staring at him with a small smile on her face.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"I uh feel great." Abyss said making eye contact with her.

"She's so close..."

A small blush was visible on Abyss's face.

"Well. I guess doing that was worth it." Elaina said as she moved back.

"What you did just there, was it..."
Abel trailed off.

Elaina smiled and said,"Yeah."

"I'm probably gonna end up in a fever later, but I guess it was worth it."

"I need to check something." Elaina said as she placed her palm on Abyss's forehead.

((A/N: Elaina will be in Mabel's place and Abyss will be in Aidan's place and he will be blushing really hard))

"Alright, you didn't get any side effects."Elaina said reassuring him.

"Uh..." Abyss was shocked.

Corpse was shocked at the sight of Elaina doing that.

"Such divine power... so this is what father was talking about." His eyes widened.

"Heh." He grinned.

"Truly amusing!"

"Carborain!" He jerked his wand and several carbo spears rained down on Mash.

Mash kept punching through all of them.

"Lord Abel. Take Her imperial highness with you. It's not safe for her here. This corpse talked about how he was gonna take her with him." Abyss suddenly blurted out.

"Abyss." Abel called out.

"Please run while you can." Abyss said as he looked at Elaina.

"No." She took his hand.

"I'm not leaving another freaking person here all alone." Elaina said.

"But..."

"I don't care. I won't let him take me. So don't worry." Elaina said as she reassured him.

Meanwhile Mash kept on punching through the carbo spears.

"Carborain!" Corpse jerked his wand

"Is that all you can manage!?" He asked as more carbo spears rained down on Mash and he punched through them.

"You poor pitiful, pathetic, miserable thing!"

"I'm getting bored of this. Carbo heavy rain." He jerked his wand as larger carbo spears were about to rain down on Mash.

Suddenly Abel got up and activated his magic.

He summoned his harm puppet.

"The strong take from the weak and that's their right. But the weak oppose the strong and that's also their right." Abel said.

((Sorry for typos))

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13K 573 25
⁎ * ⁎ * ⁎ (I do not own the cover) An ordinary day at the Celestial palace, Gets interrupted by the 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖔...
48.6K 1.4K 30
Hey guys, I'm back with another story. The title says it all. But if you want a little sneak peek then here: ~~~~~ Please, Give me till December to...
10.8K 611 18
VARIOUS YANDERE MASHLE CHARACTERS X FEM READER F/n Burnedead procures the fixation of many boys at Easton Magic Academy. 『 I let my intrusive though...
134K 4.1K 72
"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." Everyone knew of Rapunzel. The golden-hair...