'President Min:My Love'||MYG|...

Av sOFYrahman_

It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No... Mer

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Smut)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Smut)
Chapter 15
Chapter 17(Smut)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1.1K 57 1
Av sOFYrahman_

Author pov :

After 9 days- 7:00pm

Yoongi stop his car near a house .He open his seatbelt & go towards Y/n 's side as her eyes are blindfold . Yoongi gently hold her hand & make her stand up .

Y/n : Yoonie now plz open my eyes.....*whine & Pout*

Yoongi smile & peck her lips .

Yoongi remove her blindfold ,Y/n open her eyes slowly & look in front of her .She gasp as she is infront of a beautiful mansion.

She heard wave's noise so she look at her left & smile widely .This mansion is near the ocean.Y/n look at him .

Yoongi : Happy birthday my love .*smile* This mansion is your gift .*smile*

Y/n wide her eyes .

Y/n : But...Yooni...i..dont need it *smile*

Yoongi : No Angel you cant refuse me this time .I brought his mansion only for us .Now plz dont deny or i will be sad .*pout*

Y/n chuckled at his cuteness & kiss his cheek.

Y/n : Ok...ok my cute Meow .Now happy .*smile*

Yoongi : Yes . U always refuse my expensive gifts .*pout*

Y/n : Bcz i dont like expensive things ...u know i like simple life ...thats why ...dont waste your money.

Yoongi : Ok...ok ...i cant win over u ...Now lets go .

(Btw for 1 week Y/n was in Min Mansion as the doctor told her not to go out as dust & sunlight can harm her eyes so Yoongi stayed with her . Yoongi was planing her birthday so now they are here .For 2 weeks Y/n didn't leave mansion.Today she came out from the mansion & watched this nature.She is very happy .)

Yoongi take her inside while holding her hands .He take her toward a door near the kitchen & open it .They both reach their & y/n smile widely .

Yoongi hug her from behind & kiss her head.

Yoongi : Do u like it ?

Y/n : I love it .*smile*

Yoongi : *smile * im happy that u love it .Now let's go & eat our dinner .

Y/n nodded & yoongi took her towards the table .He pull chair for her, Y/n smile st him & sits down .

Yoongi sit in front of her & press a bell .

Then 2 waiter come towards them one is with a birthday chocolate cake in a tray & Another one was with 2 plates of cheese pasta which is Y/n's fav .

Y/n smile at Yoongi .Then both waiters bow & left from there .

Yoongi : Baby now the cake .*smile*

Y/n smile & She cut the cake & feed a small slice to Yoongi & Yoongi also feed her .

They both chat with each other & eat their dinner .After dinner Yoongi ask her for dance so Y/n nodded .Yoongi play soft music in his phone & started dance with her .His hand on her waist & Y/n's both hands on his chest .Yoongi is kissing her neck while her eyes are close ,feeling his kisses .Suddenly Yoongi stop & kneeled down infront of her ,he took out a ring box & open it infront of her .Y/n gasp .

Yoongi : Y/n ,my love ,thank you for coming in y life ,make my life beautiful.I never thought i will fall in love someday .When i first saw you my heart started beating for u .This King fall for you .I promise my life i will cherish u with my love & care so will you marry me & give me a chance to cherish you for lifetime.

Y/n smile in tears .

Y/n : Ye..yes .Cry*

Yoongi make her wear it & wipe her tears .

Yoongi : Dont cry its hurt me .*peck her lips*

Y/n : this tears are happy tears .*smile*

Yoongi : I love u .

Y/n : I love u too Yooni .*smile*

Then Yoongi smashed his lips with her ,kiss her passionately & Y/n also kiss him back ,try to copy his move .

After 2 min he pull out from kiss & carry her in bridal style .

Yoongi : Tonight will be long night my love .*smirk*

Y/n become shy & hide her face in his chest ,Yoongi smirk more & go inside his mansion .

He cross the living room .

He goes towards upstairs to their room. He open the door by his leg & close it with it too .

He take her towards bed & makes her sit on it .

Yoongi removes his coat & shirt while Y/n is looking at another side with her red cheeks .Yoongi smirk & hovered over her as he is fully naked now .

___________________

I will update soon.......😏

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

29K 910 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
20.7K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
313K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...