Clean and charming

By mahalakshmiponsing

清穿之娇里娇气 Introduction to the work: The end of the world has arrived, and the city where Nanjia's family lives... More

Chapter 1-10
Chapter 11-20
Chapter 21-30
Chapter 31-40
Chapter 41-50
Chapter 61-70
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131 Extra Chapter Yi Yinji and Nan Jia

Chapter 51-60

179 4 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 51 Fruit Candy
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 50 StruggleNext chapter: Chapter 52 Family Banquet (1)
When Mrs. Li was pregnant, there was news in the mansion that Lord Baylor was going to ask her to be granted the title of Fujin. It's a pity that Mrs. Li was not lucky. Not only could she not save her child, but she also had a miscarriage due to that disgraceful scandal. With Fujin's methods, she can't think of going any further in the short term.

Mr. Li was unlucky and missed such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Isn't this his opportunity?

Xiang Fujin of Baylor Mansion, Wu Gege's eyes flashed with enthusiasm, this is the greatest honor for people like them to climb up.

Without the powerful rival Li, as long as she seizes the opportunity to conceive a child, she will be able to compete.

Wu was very ambitious and kept thinking about future plans in his mind. The awe of Fujin in my heart was forgotten.

Aunt Yu spent the past two days inspecting the large kitchen and the warehouse containing dishes and utensils, and indeed found some clues.

It seems that most of the news Wu Gege said is true.

Nanjia's level of vigilance was immediately raised to the highest level. After analyzing it with Aunt Yu for a long time, she finally felt that Fujin was more likely to take action.

There are only a few people in the house, Wu Gege and Song Gege, who are interested but have no ability. Mrs. Li has been in poor health recently and has been taking care of herself. She doesn't even leave the house for free.

The only one left is the Fujin Ulanala clan. She had just taken care of the Li family, and it was at a time when she had sole control of the government. She could be said to be unrivaled in the back house, and she had accumulated a lot of prestige. With her temperament, it was impossible to watch Nanjia safely give birth to her child.

Now that the target was locked, Nanjia asked Aunt Yu to focus on the main courtyard.

When Aunt Yu came down, Nan Jia thought for a while and then added another warning: "Mom, let's focus on the news in the main courtyard, but don't ignore the news

in Haitang Courtyard." The Li family has a deep foundation in the mansion and it is difficult to protect it. If you don't get the news in advance, you will be worse off.

"Yes, don't worry, I'll take note of it." Grandma Yu agreed and hurried down to do it. Today is already the twentieth day of the twelfth lunar month, and there are only a few days left before the New Year's Eve family dinner.

People in ancient times had many rules during the New Year. Since the twelfth lunar month, everyone in Baylor's Mansion, from the master to the slaves, has been busy. The emperor had already sealed the seal in the court hall the day before yesterday, and Yinzhen also took a rest. It's a pity that I still have no leisure time in the mansion. Every day I am either discussing matters with the staff or meeting with the disciples.

There have been people coming and going in Nanjiayuan in the past few days. The servants in various areas are busy cleaning and preparing for the New Year. The sewing room in the mansion can't help but make new clothes and send them over, and her small kitchen is also working hard. Preparing New Year's goods, such as chicken, duck, fish, snacks, fruits, etc., must be prepared before the year.

It is almost impossible to see Yinzhen in Nanjia during the day. With no one to accompany her, she had to have some fun on her own.

Previously, she bought a recipe for making toffee from the system mall. It was the simplest way to make toffee. Hua Mian thought about it for a few days, and now she has made it in style, and even tastes better than the ones she ate in modern times.

Candy is a must-have item during the New Year. Although there are already sesame candies and bayberry candies in this era, the varieties are still too thin and far from the variety as in later generations.

Nanjia told Hua Mian to continue researching how to make various candies. In addition to the milk candies she had made before, she also bought a recipe for fruit candies in the mall.

In addition to toffee, the most commonly consumed candies in modern society are chocolate and fruit candies. Not to mention that chocolate is from the West, but fruit candies are eaten by every household during the New Year and even on weekdays. It can be said that they are deeply loved by Chinese people.

The making of fruit candy is actually very simple and requires very few raw materials. There are only four types: white sugar, starch syrup, citric acid, and fruit flavor.

However, due to the limitations of the materials and the fact that it was Hua Mian's first time making it, Nanjia didn't make it too complicated and only made the simplest hard candy pieces.

Hua Mian finally made the syrup that took half an afternoon according to Nan Jia's recipe. She showed it to Nan Jia. The color of the candy was burnt yellow, and the sweetness was right, but the color was too ordinary.

Nanjia tasted a piece and gave the rest to the people below.

"The Chinese New Year is coming soon, so you can share some candies to sweeten your mouth."

"I will thank you for your reward!" Xiangsui said with a smile.

They slaves, it's just a matter of humiliation in front of their master. Those ordinary ones can't see anything good all year round. Nowadays, Gege is kind-hearted, and being rewarded with such precious candy cubes is more satisfying than being rewarded with some silver.

The slaves in the courtyard got good things, and everyone had a smile on their face.

Nan Jia was happy and relieved to see it, and took Hua Mian to study other types of fruit candies. In addition to hard candies, fruit candies also include hard sandwich candies, milk fat candies, gel candies, etc.

With so many types, Nanjia was ready to try them all. Anyway, she didn’t have to do it herself, she would just use her words to give instructions.

Nan Jia led several girls in Ou Xiangyuan to work hard for four or five days, and finally got some results. In addition to colored fruit hard candies, the first ones made were fruit gummies.

Because there are not many types of fruits in winter, Nanjia only chose oranges and hawthorns, mashed their pulps, and put them into syrup to add color and flavor.

Hua Mian has good craftsmanship and is good at thinking. The candy she makes not only has a pure aroma, the right level of sweetness, but also is extremely beautiful in color.

Like hard candies, the orange-flavored ones are yellow and the hawthorn-flavored ones are red, with bright and even colors. There is also transparent original candy with a smooth and shiny surface, which looks as translucent as natural crystal when placed under the sun.

There are also fruit gummies, which have a thick, tough and elastic texture, a pleasant aroma, and a soft and slightly elastic texture.

It was the first time for Citron and the others to see this kind of gummy candy, and they were all very curious about it. Nanjia simply divided everything he made for the first time among them.

It was the first time to make fudge, so Nanjia didn't let Hua Mian make it too complicated. The shapes were all square or long, which was fine for eating by yourself, but it still needed to be more delicate to display.

At noon that day, Yinzhen finally had time to come to Ouxiangyuan to see Nanjia.

As soon as he entered the door, his eyes were attracted by the snacks placed on the Kang table.

I saw a circle of celadon-glazed dessert plates placed on the black lacquered carved Kang table. In the middle, like stars holding the moon, were four or five transparent glazed high-foot plates, and the centerpiece was a jade carved plate.

As he got closer, Yinzhen saw that the tall trays were filled with small yellow or red candies. He said with some surprise: "Is this something new from the kitchen?"

"No, I asked the small kitchen in the courtyard to make this." Nan Jia said proudly. "I've seen all the candies made in our house. They are the same every year, with nothing new. It's really delicious. I just made them here and you came." Yinzhen listened

to Nanjia's words and asked about the food in the house. I deeply believe in being stuck in a rut.

He looked carefully at the various candies on the plate and saw that in addition to the ordinary square and round shapes, there were also various kinds of flowers and animals.

"Look at the appearance. It's really exquisite."

"It looks good and tastes good." Nan Jia took a small piece of hard candy and fed it to Yinzhen's mouth. "You'll know after you try it."

Yinzhen tasted it in his mouth The sugar not only has the right sweetness, but also has a faint orange flavor, which is unexpectedly delicious.

"Try this again." Nan Jia smiled and picked up a hawthorn-flavored gummy candy from the plate and handed it to Yinzhen's hand.

Yinzhen took it, with a surprised look on his face, "Why is it soft?"

"This is gummy candy, a new variety I specially thought up. Try it and see if it tastes good."

Yinzhen glanced at Nanjia hesitantly before putting the gummy candy in his hand into his mouth.

"How is it? How does it taste?" Nanjia asked.

This time, Yinzhen did not answer immediately. Instead, he tasted it carefully for a while, and then said with a slightly happy face: "Not bad."

Nanjia was convinced, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face.

"Since I think it tastes good, I'll have someone deliver some to you in the study later."

Nanjia's thoughtfulness made Yinzhen extremely satisfied.

After lunch, Nan Jia sat next to Yinzhen and read a book. After reading for a long time, he felt sleepy. Suddenly, he heard Yinzhen saying, "Please ask someone to make more of these candies!"

"What?" Nanjia was awakened by Yinzhen's voice. She turned to look at him in confusion and saw his eyes falling on the candy plate. Only then did he come to his senses and explained: "I have asked the kitchen to make a lot of them before. It is enough for personal use during the New Year or as a reward for the first month of the new year." Hearing this, Yinzhen

shook his head and said: "Let's make it again, and make it more carefully. . I will send it to the palace tomorrow for the emperor and empress to taste."

Sending food to the palace is no small matter.

Nan Jia nodded hesitantly, and then said cautiously: "Don't worry, I will watch and do it myself." "

Well," Yinzhen stroked her hair soothingly and said softly: "Don't be nervous, it's just as usual. It's just a tribute to the emperor as a new year's gift. You have a clever mind, and this new candy can be regarded as a rare thing in Beijing." In the afternoon,

Yinzhen returned to the study room in the outer courtyard, and Nanjia called Aunt Yu and Hua Mian. He came forward and told Yinzhen what he meant.

Aunt Yu and Hua Mian were excited when they heard that this kind of fruit candy could be delivered to the emperor.

Nan Jia smiled and said: "Since Master Baylor has given us the opportunity to show our faces, we must do it well. I have promised you that there will never be any mistakes." Hua Mian suppressed the excitement in her heart and said

firmly "Gege, don't worry, I will do my best and will never embarrass you."

Seeing how motivated she was, Nan Jia nodded with satisfaction. Then he said to Aunt Yu: "Auntie, the food brought into the palace is very particular, and you have to decide the rules and proportions." "Yes, the

slaves must have taken care of everything."

Yinzhen had already said it when he left. Well, Su Peisheng will come over in person tomorrow morning to watch them make sweets. Therefore, Nanjia, Aunt Yu, and Hua Mian took the time to discuss the whole afternoon. Before dinner, they finally decided on the specifications of various candies, including their size, color, pattern, and sweetness.

Just after midnight the next morning, Su Peisheng came with two unfamiliar little eunuchs.

Nanjia had also finished his breakfast at this time and was waiting for him. When he saw the people he brought, he didn't ask any questions and went directly to the small kitchen.

Before Hua Mian started to make the candy, Aunt Yu told Su Peisheng the specifications they had agreed upon yesterday: "According to Princess' instructions, the size of the candy cubes will be determined according to the palace standards. There are three colors and flavors, including original flavor. Transparent color, orange-flavored orange and hawthorn-flavoured bright red. As for the flower shape, the hard candies will be in the shape of squares, and the soft candies will be made in the shape of plum blossoms..."

Su Peisheng nodded while listening, "Sodrao thought about it. Very thorough, just do it."

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 52 Family Banquet (1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 51 Fruit CandyNext chapter: Chapter 53 Family Banquet (2)

Su Peisheng left with the food box, and Nan Jia completed Yinzhen's task with ease.

After telling Hua Mian to continue thinking about how to make hard-filled fruit candies, she went back to the house to rest.

In the study, Nanjia wrote for a while and flipped through a few pages of the book. Through the window, she saw Chang Sheng in the courtyard directing several young eunuchs to hang red lanterns under the eaves.

On a whim, she opened the system mall and checked the balance of talent points in the system as usual. She found that her talent points were actually a lot longer than last time.

Nanjia was surprised. She had been busy making candies these past few days and could not read a few pages of books every day. Unexpectedly, the growth of her talents was almost the same as when she was reading steadily.

It seems that the talent points gained by making fruit candies this time are no less than those endorsed.

After accidentally discovering this phenomenon, Nanjia couldn't help but think about it. This time she only provided a rough method for making candy, and then gave instructions with her mouth. The people who did the whole process were Hua Mian and a few girls around her. In this way, as long as she provides ideas, if someone follows her ideas and achieves results, then it seems that her talent value will be quite a lot in the end.

Unexpectedly, another way to obtain talent points was opened up, and Nanjia decided to give it another try.

She thought about it and bought a recipe for making chewing gum from the mall. Then she asked Citron to call Hua Mian and told her to finish researching the hard-filled fruit candies and then try making chewing gum.

Chewing gum is popular in modern times because it can not only blow bubbles but also freshen breath. I wonder if people in this era also like it.

But it’s too early to consider this now, let’s make it first.

In the past few days, she has only made simple fruit candies and fruit gummies, and her talent value has increased so much. Then there will be more hard-filled fruit candies and chewing gums that are more difficult.

After Hua Mian took the order, Nanjia put the matter aside for the time being, and her daily life began to return to its previous routine.

Until the morning of the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, Nanjia was having breakfast. Aunt Yu came in and reported to her: "Gege, just now the jade zheng next to Fujin came here. It was said that Fujin asked several princesses in the house to come together with his concubines. I'm going to the main courtyard to discuss something."

"Are you going now?" Nan Jia frowned and looked out the window. It was snowing heavily outside, and goose-feather flakes were falling one after another. In the courtyard, there were several young eunuchs and Even if the mother-in-law kept cleaning, she couldn't keep up with the speed of falling snowflakes. There was a vast expanse of white everywhere in the courtyard.

"Yes," Nanny Yu replied softly, and then continued: "However, Yuzheng also said that Fujin said that the snowy road is slippery today, so you can make up your own mind whether to go or not." "

Then don't go! "Nan Jia said simply.

It's freezing cold outside, but it's as warm as spring inside the house. Since I have a choice, of course I stay comfortably inside.

"But, wouldn't this be too humiliating for Fujin?" Aunt Yu reminded carefully, "Furthermore, I heard the meaning of Yuzheng's words. Most of the rumors from the past few days are true. I'm afraid Fujin really meant it. Select one person from among several princesses to help her prepare the family banquet."

"I can't care about the shameless ones now." Nanjia said lightly, "I'm already starting to show my pregnancy, so I don't want to go out for a walk. It's convenient, it's better to be cautious."

Moreover, there was news that Fujin intended to attack her. In the past few days, Grandma Yu and Chang Sheng had made great efforts to investigate, but still did not get any more clues. To be on the safe side, it is better to avoid Ulanara as much as possible before the family banquet.

"As for the qualification to help organize the family banquet, it is just a lure used by Fujin to win over everyone in the backyard. No one will know whether it is bitter or sweet until the end." Nan Jia looked at Aunt Yu and said meaningfully, "Let's There’s no need to fight for this, let’s see who wins in the end after they show off their eighteen martial arts skills.”

Aunt Yu suddenly understood, yes, the qualifications to organize a family banquet seemed very glamorous, but the actual results were yet to be seen. It can be known. Based on the news she has received in the past two days, it is impossible to say that the person who finally gets the qualification will not only get little benefit, but will also get into trouble.

Nanjia continued: "Besides, now that I have a son and a favor, I should just keep myself safe."

If she ignores her body and blindly fights for those false reputations, and the news reaches Yinzhen, she will think that she is too keen on fame and fortune. And even if she wants to fight for power, there is no need to make it so obvious now. When she gives birth to the child safely, she will have plenty of time to plan slowly.

Following Nanjia's instructions, Grandma Yu personally went to the main courtyard and helped Nanjia and Ulanara apply for leave. Ulanara's attitude was tolerant and generous, and he understood Nanjia's concerns.

Aunt Yu was always paying attention to the news in the main courtyard. When Li Gege, Song Gege and Wu Gege came out of the main courtyard, she got the news.

"Gege, Fujin just pointed out that Li Gege and Song Gege are helping her prepare for the family dinner tomorrow." "

Oh? Fujin doesn't have any expressions for Wu Gege?" It is said that Wu Gege is on Fujin's side, and this kind of good deed is appropriate. Let your talents be yours.

"I heard that Fujin was referring to Wu Gege and Li Gege as co-organizers before, but Wu Gege said that he was not qualified enough and resigned. Only then did Fujin point to Song Gege." After hearing this,

Nanjia understood clearly. Aunt Yu looked at each other and said nothing for a moment, looking a little worried. After a long silence ,

Nanjia regained her energy and said to Aunt Yu: "Auntie, in a moment you ask Chang Sheng to go to the front yard to ask Su Peisheng, when will the person I want be delivered?"

After Hua Yu was taken away by Yinzhen, Nan Jia originally thought that there were many slaves in Ou Xiangyuan and it wouldn't matter if one was missing, so he didn't plan to ask Fujin for more people. But Yinzhen took it seriously and took the initiative to talk to Nanjia about it two days ago, meaning that whoever she wanted could just tell Su Peisheng directly without going through Fujin.

This was a good thing, so Nanjia naturally agreed. She thought about it and told Su Peisheng her request. The new girl didn't have to be talented, she just needed to be clever and agile.

Ever since Su Peisheng received her order, he promised to go to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to select someone as soon as possible. He doesn't know how things are going now.

Aunt Yu respectfully agreed to Nan Jia's instructions and went out to find Chang Sheng. In the room, Nanjia was silently thinking about the family dinner the day after tomorrow.

Nan Jia just asked Chang Sheng to ask whether Su Peisheng was reliable, and he brought a girl to revive Nan Jia early the next morning.

"Sozhuoluogege, what do you think of this girl? This girl was just selected into the Ministry of Internal Affairs last year. Her family has a simple population, her parents are still alive, and she has four brothers and sisters. She is the eldest daughter in the family. She has studied in the Ministry of Internal Affairs for this year He has good manners and a nimble temperament. The most important thing is his agility, and his strength is no worse than that of a healthy middle-aged man. The only thing is that he eats more." Su Peisheng said with a smile on his face. Introduced to Nanjia personally.

When Nan Jia saw the person and listened to Su Peisheng's words, she felt extremely satisfied. She smiled warmly and said, "She is indeed a capable girl. Eunuch Su has taken the trouble." Then she said to Aunt Yu, "Mom, go quickly. Give the box of fine tobacco I got two days ago to Eunuch Su."

Seeing this, Su Peisheng hurriedly wanted to refuse, but Nan Jia smiled and said, "You have done your best in my affairs here, and I am very satisfied with the person you selected, Eunuch Su. Don't refuse."

Su Peisheng accepted the call, then politely left Nan Jia and went back to give Yinzhen a reply.

On the afternoon of the family dinner, Nanjia started packing up early after taking a nap.

Aunt Yu waited on her to cleanse and wash her face, and then combed her hair herself. Citron and Xiangsui took care of the clothes she would wear later.

Looking at the complicated buns reflected in the mercury mirror, Nan Jia was slightly dissatisfied.

"Mommy, this hairstyle is too gorgeous and old-fashioned. Let's take it off and recombine it!"

"Gege, what do you think about how it should be styled?"

Aunt Yu originally thought that today's family dinner would be different from the past, and a more complicated bun would also show Gege's nobility.

"Well... let's comb it into two small buns, but don't use hair oil on the broken hair here. Just braid it into thin braids..."

Nanjia said while Grandma Yu started to do it. When the bun was finally formed, not only was she satisfied, but even Grandma Yu's eyes lit up.

"Gege's thought is really clever. This hairstyle is elegant and uncomplicated, and it makes your temperament even more outstanding."

Nanjia smiled slightly, picked up the powder box on the table, and prepared to put on makeup. This set of cosmetics, including lipstick, rouge, and foundation, was purchased from the system mall after she became pregnant and is specifically suitable for pregnant women.

Her hairstyle today is based on the style in later ancient costume films and TV dramas, so it would be inappropriate to use pure ancient makeup. She simply changed it slightly based on her usual makeup and put on a somewhat modern sunset rose makeup.

Clear and natural base makeup, matte bean paste color lipstick, soft and natural eyeliner, bold rose brown eyeshadow, and a little highlighter at the ends of the eyes, the tip of the nose, etc., to make her overall look The face is more refined. The final makeup effect simply amazed everyone in the room.

"Gege, when you are dressed like this, you don't look like a human being, but like a goddess from the nine heavens descending to earth." Xiang Sui murmured in praise.

Citron nodded in agreement. She had always known that Gege's face was extremely beautiful, but she never knew that she could be as beautiful as this. Previously, Princess either intentionally hid her appearance or did not want to dress up too much. However, when she was dressed like this today, her 10-point appearance suddenly increased to 15-point. Even any other girl was moved by the sight of her, let alone Lord Belle.

"Gege, with your makeup, the orange-yellow gold-threaded embroidered flag outfit you prepared earlier is not suitable. Fortunately, there are a lot of clothes sent from the sewing room these days. Please choose another one for you!" Citron said Then he turned around and entered the inner room, determined to choose clothes that matched Ge Ge, so that Ge Ge could go out in style.

Citron selected the clothes, and then called the little girl to bring in the incense basket to re-scent the clothes. After struggling for more than half an hour, Nanjia finally got everything sorted.

"Aunt Yu and Xiang Sui will go out with me today, plus Hua Wan." Nan Jia thought for a moment and said.

Hua Wan was the girl that Su Peisheng brought here the day before yesterday. Since she was planning to put her to great use, she gave her the Loyalty Talisman as soon as she came to Nanjia.

Before going out, Nanjia solemnly told Citron: "You must guard the door of Ouxiang Courtyard. I'm not here. There can't be more of anything in this courtyard, and there can't be less of anything in this courtyard. I'll leave Huaying here, and if anything happens, I'll Send her back to me."

"Yes, don't worry, Gege, I will be careful," Citron assured.

The author has something to say: See you all at noon the day after tomorrow~ Hey!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 53 Family Banquet (2)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 52 Family Banquet (1)Next chapter: Chapter 54 Murder
New Year's Eve is a big day, and God is very kind to us. The heavy snowfall for days has cleared up since last night.

Nanjia walked all the way to the main courtyard. The remaining snow on the road had already been cleared away, and there were no ice edges of different shapes on the pine trees in the garden. New Year paintings and couplets have been pasted on the gates of each courtyard. Unique palace lanterns are hung under the eaves. The pillars at the door and even the pomegranate trees in the courtyard are hung with bright red colored silk.

The festive scene in the whole house gave Nanjia a strong sense of the New Year.

On the way, I met a little girl and eunuch wearing new clothes. Some of them saluted respectfully when they saw her from a distance, while some bold ones came over to kowtow to her and say a few sweet words of good fortune. Nanjia was in a happy mood and was rewarded with several purses along the way.

I walked slowly to the main courtyard like a garden tour, and met Yu Zheng at the door who came out to pick up someone.

"My slave, please send your regards to Sodrorog."

"Get up. I don't know where Fujin is holding a banquet, and I have to trouble Miss Yuzheng to take us there." Nanjia smiled politely.

Naturally, Yuzheng did not dare to neglect Nanjia, and hurriedly pretended to be frightened and said: "Sozhuoluo has really broken this slave. How can I bear the trouble of this slave?" She said and took the lead to lead the way, "Sozhuoluo." Princess, please come with me."

On the way, she explained: "The plum blossoms in Anxiang Pavilion are in full bloom this year. Fujin said that Lord Beile likes green plums the most, so he held the family banquet in Anxiang Pavilion."

Nan . Jia smiled and nodded, following Yuzheng's departure and arriving soon after.

"Suozhuoluoge, please come in." Yuzheng took the first step and opened the curtain himself.

Nanjia smiled politely at her, and led Nanny Yu and the others into the house.

The New Year's banquet was placed in a hall of Anxiang Pavilion. As soon as he entered, there was a rush of hot air with the fragrance of plum blossoms hitting his face. Nan Jiachao looked around, but he didn't see any charcoal pots placed on the ground. He made a guess in his mind. There is probably a wall of fire in this hall.

There was no one else in the banquet hall except Nan Jia and his entourage and the girls standing everywhere. She was about to find a seat to sit down when a soft voice suddenly came from beside her, "Sister, please give my regards to Sister Sodroro."

Nan Jia turned around and saw that it was Wu Gege. Judging from the direction she came from, it was from the side of the hall. It seemed that she had been here early in the morning and had just been out for a while.

Nanjia turned around and returned the gift to Wu Gege, and said with a light smile: "Sister Wu, are you going out to enjoy plum blossoms?" "Yes

, I only saw red plums at home before, but I didn't have the opportunity to see green plums. Today I heard the girl say The green calyx in Anxiang Pavilion is in bloom so I couldn't help but go out and have a look first." Wu Gege said embarrassedly.

Her cheeks were flushed red from the cold, her eyelashes were hung with a hint of frost, her eyes were full of joy at seeing the one she loved, and there was a lightness in her words that was not seen in the past. This way, it feels a little more dignified and natural than before.

Speaking of which, Wu Gege was only fifteen or sixteen years old, not much different from Nan Jia. In later generations, girls aged fifteen or sixteen only had to worry about exams and higher education every day, but women in this era were already trying their best to achieve family glory and their future status as heirs.

"Sister Sodroro, don't you go out to enjoy the plum blossoms?"

Nanjia heard Wu Gege's question, suppressed the sigh in her heart, and said with a smile: "No, when winter comes, I am most afraid of the cold. Outside in the plum forest It's very cold. Sister Wu, please drink a bowl of hot tea to warm yourself up."

"Thank you more for reminding me." Wu Gege smiled and sat on Nan Jia's left hand.

After she had had some hot tea and her body had warmed up, she turned her attention to Nan Jia again.

Seeing Nan Jia's outfit today, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he felt helpless in his heart. It seemed that no matter how the others dressed up tonight, including himself, they would not be able to escape the limelight.

"No wonder Sister Sodroro didn't go to appreciate the plum blossoms. Let me see. My sister's dress today is more eye-catching than the red plums." Wu Gege's tone was mixed with a hint of envy and jealousy.

"Sister Wu, thank you. My sister's outfit today is also outstanding." Nan Jia said with a careless smile.

A woman who is too beautiful has no friends, this is true. After Wu Gege noticed Nan Jia's overly bright appearance, his attitude was no longer as affectionate as before, and he no longer looked for topics to talk to Nan Jia. When Song Gege came, she made an excuse to sit next to Song Gege who was far away from Nanjia.

Compared to the lively atmosphere in Wugege and Songgege, Nanjia is a bit deserted here. She didn't care much about this, and was glad that no one was disturbing her at this time, so she could release her consciousness and carefully explore the room.

It's a pity that after spending his spiritual consciousness and searching around, Nanjia didn't find anything wrong in the room. The servants serving in the banquet hall all looked cautious and cautious, and there was nothing unusual about them. There was nothing inappropriate about the tables and chairs in the hall and the various ornaments around them, including the various potted flowers and plants on the high tables next to them.

Since nothing unusual was found, Nanjia stopped spending his energy and took back his consciousness. Ever since she became pregnant, her spirit has become easily fatigued, and her time to use her spiritual consciousness has been shorter than before.

Everyone in the banquet hall waited for a while before Yinzhen and Ulanala came in together. Ulanala also held a little boy with red lips and white teeth, who was his eldest brother Honghui.

Today, Yinzhen wore a sapphire blue straight-fitting robe with a stand-up collar. The chest was embroidered with a golden python pattern, and the hem was embroidered with auspicious cloud patterns. His light-colored thin lips were pursed tightly. The whole person looked noble and honest. The Fujin Ulanala who was walking beside him was also dressed very grandly today, with a bright red leather silk flag embroidered with golden peonies. His posture was dignified, and his eyes were full of tenderness when he looked at Yinzhen.

But this tenderness immediately dissipated when she saw the empty seat next to Song.

"Today's New Year's Eve family dinner, why hasn't Mrs. Li arrived yet?"

The speaker was Yinzhen, with a hint of displeasure in his voice.

Seeing his attitude, Ulanara's expression became gentler.

"Forgive me, Mr. Beile, but Li Gege is not someone who doesn't know how to advance or retreat. I think he was delayed by something. I'll let someone take a look at my body." Ulanara said and winked at Yuzheng, who was standing by. Go check it out.

Yu Zheng bowed and was about to leave when Mrs. Li hurried in at the door. Behind her were Da Gege and the nurse holding the third elder brother.

"I'm late, please punish me by Mr. Beile and Fujin." Mrs. Li knelt down to apologize as soon as she entered the door. She must have walked in a hurry on the road. Her voice was a little unsteady. She was panting, with a slight sweat on her forehead and cheeks. A touch of blush accentuated her bright complexion.

Li took the initiative to plead guilty, and Yinzhen's expression softened.

Ulanara was always generous and kind in front of others, so she would not punish Li at this time. She said warmly: "Li Gege, get up quickly. Although you are late, I and I will not care about today's family dinner." Yes, but don't do this next time."

With such a tolerant attitude, he forgave Li without even asking. Yinzhen was extremely satisfied with Ulanara's knowledge.

But Li only felt aggrieved. She didn't want to be late today. When she went out just now, she held her third brother in her arms. By chance, the third brother spit up on her, so she had no choice but to change her clothes, and it was too late. She was afraid that Fujin would embarrass her, so she retreated in order to show weakness first, thinking that she would be able to explain clearly when Fujin asked him why. If Fujin couldn't wait to reprimand her first, then when the truth came out, she would still You can get some sympathy from Lord Beile.

Unfortunately, Fujin's next move disrupted Li's plan. He seemed to be generous and didn't care about her, but in fact he directly condemned her for being late for the New Year's banquet.

Li's face was stern and she wanted to explain something, but when she looked up and saw the indifference on Yinzhen's face and Ulanara's half-smiling expression, she swallowed many words.

After getting rid of the little incident of Li being late, the annual banquet officially began.

Yinzhen and Fujin first gave instructions or comforting words, and then the maids and ladies served the dishes. When they retreated, the eldest brother Honghui caught Ulanara's eyes.

He immediately stood up from his chair, stood in the open space next to Yinzhen and said a few auspicious words with a respectful expression, then knelt down to wish Yinzhen New Year. At this time, Da Gege was not as shy as before. She knelt down behind her eldest brother and kowtowed to Yinzhen and Uranala, and in a clear voice wished Amma and his wife good health in the coming year.

Listening to the two people's congratulations, it was obvious that the eldest brother had been taught by others, but Da Gege's words were simple and more sincere in comparison.

After the two of them finished their salutes, Yinzhen and Ulanara stood up with gentle expressions and praised them a few times before letting them sit down again.

There are many women in Yinzhen's backyard, but not many can get on the stage. On occasions like the New Year's banquet where Yinzhen was present, the concubines were not qualified to come out. The only ones who could sit in the banquet hall were a few princesses except for the direct descendants of Fujin.

There were two banquet tables in the banquet hall. Naturally, Yinzhen and Fujin sat at the main seat. Next to Fujin's Ulanara family were the eldest brother and eldest brother. The third brother only showed his face when he entered the door and was carried to the Nuan Pavilion. Went in. The remaining four people from Yinzhen sat at a table.

The eldest brother and the others paid New Year's greetings to Yinzhen, and then came Nanjia and the others.

Mrs. Li stood up first, and toasted Yinzhen with a glass of wine. Yinzhen drank it in a dignified manner, and Ms. Li sat down with a happy expression. Wu Gege and Song Gege were both eager to give it a try, but they were concerned about Nan Jia beside them and suppressed their thoughts of taking the lead.

Nanjia ignored the focused gazes around her. She stood up gracefully, held the handkerchief and picked up the wine glass on the table. She said in a gentle voice like a warbler: "Today is the end of the year festival. I am offering tea instead of wine to Lord Beile." One cup, I wish you good luck and purple energy in the coming year."

Under the lights of the banquet hall, Yinzhen saw Nan Jia's graceful figure from a distance, and his eyes couldn't help but darken.

Seeing the cute look in Nanjia's eyes and eyebrows, and the joy in her eyes when she looked at him, he somehow remembered the first time he met her.

At that time, he was attracted by her voice and subconsciously wanted to meet the owner of that voice.

After finally seeing it, it turned out that "the white snow condenses her beauty, and the pearls tinge her lips." Jiang Yan summed up the beauty of this woman in one sentence.

He couldn't help but sigh in his heart that his appearance really lived up to that graceful voice.

Unknowingly, Nanjia has been by his side for a long time, and even has his flesh and blood in her belly. But her delicate temperament and smart and charming appearance have not changed at all.

No, it has still changed. Compared to the innocence and ignorance in her eyes when they first met, tonight there is a more seductive and charming look in her eyes, and her eyes are also full of knowledge and love.

The author has something to say: Dear little angels, I'm sorry that the original update plan has been missed. I'm on a business trip and have a heavy workload, so updates are irregular.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 54 Murder
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 53 Family Banquet (2)Next chapter: Chapter 55 Two in One
Yinzhen was inexplicably amazed by Nan Jia's dress tonight. His deep eyes could not help but be attracted to Nan Jia during the entire banquet.

Fujin Ulanala saw this situation in his eyes. Although his face was still filled with the joy of the New Year, there was no warmth in the depths of his eyes. Especially when Yinzhen rewarded Nanjia with a dish of yellow croaker in soup on her table, a stern look flashed in her eyes.

Yinzhen looked at the smile on Nan Jia's face when Su Peisheng delivered the dishes, and the expression on his face couldn't help but become softer. Rarely, he raised his lips and smiled, then put a chopstick of vegetables into the dish in front of Honghui. Seeing the flattered look in Honghui's eyes, he touched his little head with a gentle expression, and his usually cold voice also expressed Dye with a touch of warm color.

"After the New Year, next year Honghui will go to the study room to study with the emperors and grandsons of each house. Are you ready?" "Don't

worry, Amma, my son will study well by then and he will not embarrass you." The eldest brother's young face was full of determination.

"Yeah!" Yinzhen was very satisfied with his elder brother's ambition.

"Don't worry, Mr. Baylor. I told Honghui early in the morning the rules for studying in the palace, and all the affairs around him have been taken care of." Fujin said with a smile.

When she mentioned her son, she was instantly filled with joy, her face was full of pride and satisfaction, and the jealousy that had just arisen in her heart had long since disappeared.

In the whole family, only his legitimate son has grown up. Honghui has been very talented since he was a child and has been valued by Lord Baylor. Now he has a good future. Once you enter the palace and study in the Chancery's study room, you will be completely different from the concubines in the mansion.

The most important thing in a woman's life is to have a son to rely on. She already has such a promising son, and she really can't afford to argue with these unattractive women in the backyard, including the always domineering Li family and Suo Zhuo, who has won the favor of Lord Baile. Roche.

At this moment, Ulanara felt that what he had to do now was to protect his son and clear the way for him before he grew up.

After all, her husband is the prince Baylor. In a family like theirs, it is not impossible to keep the concubines from the concubines in the house, but Honghui is still young, so naturally there is no need for those concubine half-brothers to compete with him for the title of Lord Baylor. pet.

In the future, when Honghui can stand on his own without the protection of his parents, she will leave a few of them as appropriate. Those who are honest and obedient can be Honghui's arms. If they are impure, they can also be a good whetstone.

Uranala was thinking so, and his eyes inadvertently glanced in the direction of Li and Nanjia.

At this time, Mrs. Li was filling a bowl of soup and placing it in front of Da Gege, with a loving look on her face. Da Gege also looked at Mrs. Li with a look of admiration. The interaction between mother and son as if no one else was around showed the kindness of mother and filial piety of son, which was enviable. .

Seeing this, Ulanara was relieved, but a sneer rose in his heart. Mrs. Li lost a son, and now she has finally learned her lesson and realizes that even her own daughter needs to be won over. But she was indeed cruel. As soon as the baby in her belly was gone, she was able to smile at the daughter who was implicated in her miscarriage. The Li family's flexible temperament is indeed something that the Song family cannot match. It's no wonder that in recent years, her ability has surpassed that of the other family members, and she has almost been favored by Lord Baylor.

Previously, he had misjudged the situation, thinking that Mrs. Li was only domineering and reckless, and did not know how to use tricks and tricks, so that she almost became a serious problem for him, and he almost got her the position of Fujin. But success is also a failure. An unborn baby can allow her to reach a high position, but now that she is gone, it will make her fall into dust, and even worse, it will break her heart.

The only regret is that Li's body was not ruined this time and she will still be able to have children in the future. There was also the third elder brother. This time she wanted to kill two birds with one stone and take care of him together when Li Shiteng couldn't move. Unexpectedly, she kept a close eye on him, and the person whom Nanny Xin bribed could not get close to the third elder brother. But there is no rush, she still knows the reason why a dog jumps over the wall in a hurry. Li Shi has been with Lord Baylor for many years and has a deep foundation. It will not be possible to deal with her overnight.

And the top priority now is not Li, but another person who is even more powerful than her.

Thinking of this, Ulanara glanced at Nanjia's belly again.

Her eyes were very light, but Nan Jia still caught the malice in her eyes.

Nanjia's senses were already sensitive, and just now she noticed a strange gaze falling on her, but when she looked up, the gaze disappeared without a trace. If it was just a normal look, that would be fine, but the look just now was on her belly, so she had to pay attention.

To be cautious, Nanjia instantly released his consciousness. After waiting for only a short while, she clearly noticed that the gaze just now crossed her belly again. It could be an accident once, but it was a bit unusual for the same gaze to fall on him twice.

Nanjia did not raise her head, and used her spiritual consciousness to quickly identify the direction of the source of the gaze. It was on the upper left side of her, and it was the Fujin Ulanala clan.

This person is really expected.

Nanjia suddenly raised her mind, guessing that it was almost time for the family banquet to end. She winked at Aunt Yu while drinking tea, and at the same time, she used her consciousness to detect the movement around her.

She and Aunt Yu had already carefully sorted out the dishes and drinks at today's dinner, and there was nothing inappropriate about them. If Ulanara is really going to attack him tonight, then the only way left is for someone to take the opportunity to attack him directly, such as tripping him or tripping someone else and hitting him in the stomach...

This is the most cliche. The most unscrupulous method, but undoubtedly the most effective method. For a weak woman like her, if someone really used brute force to deal with her, she would probably not be able to escape. In addition, this was her first child, and if she was frightened or had an impact on her stomach, the consequences would be even more serious than a miscarriage.

Aunt Yu had been worried about this tonight, but when she saw that the banquet was about to break up, she suddenly received Gege's instructions. She understood instantly that Gege must have discovered something at this time.

Following the direction in which Gege was holding up the tea bowl, she saw Fujin smiling and talking to Lord Beile, while Aunt Yu, who was beside Fujin, inadvertently glanced in the direction behind her and Gege.

At this time, Grandma Yu's heartbeat was speeding up, but her mind was extremely clear. Almost instantly, she took a step across to protect Nanjia's right side, while Hua Wan, who was standing behind her, received her warning and immediately protected Nanjia's left side.

Sooner or later, just as Aunt Yu and Hua Wan were moving, a strong girl carrying a tea cup in a tray bumped towards Nanjia. Not only did her whole body fall on the left arm that Nanny Yu subconsciously extended, but the tea bowl in her hand also fell to the left front.

Grandma Yu didn't care that she was knocked backwards and her lower back was painful from hitting the table. There was a trace of great fear in her eyes, and she subconsciously reached out to grab the tea cup that was thrown out. Just as the boiling water in the teacup was pouring on Nan Jia's head and face, Hua Wan suddenly turned on her toes and threw her whole body on Nan Jia's body, protecting her tightly. A slight gap. At the same time, several bowls of scalding tea were poured solidly onto her back, and sporadic water droplets also fell on the person on Nanjia's left.

"Ah!"

Ms. Li was sitting on the left side of Nanjia. She was unlucky, and a drop of tea happened to be splashed on her face. She was so hot that she couldn't help but scream. She stood up in a hurry, and the chair under her body was burned by her. When it is brought down, it makes a clanging sound.

Hua Wan, who was protecting Nan Jia, was much more seriously injured than she was. Her face was full of pain, but she gritted her teeth stubbornly and remained silent. She glanced around with vigilant eyes, and when she saw that the girl who hit the person had been restrained by Su Peisheng who rushed over immediately, she slowly stood up.

She didn't feel it when the situation was urgent just now, but now there was no danger. As soon as her mind relaxed, she felt dizzy. Aunt Yu quickly supported her so that she didn't fall.

Nanjia, who was being protected, was also confused at the moment. She had indeed discovered the danger immediately, but things happened too fast, and the person who took action chose the position just right.

At this time, there were people sitting on both sides of her, and even if she noticed something was wrong, she had no time to escape.

Even if Aunt Yu and Hua Wan blocked the person from hitting her hard, there was still a tea cup thrown towards Nanjia, and the steaming boiling water just came out of the oven and rushed towards her head and face. ...

At that moment, she really felt that she was so close to the disfigured and disabled person. There was only a thin layer of foam between them, which could be easily burst by the force of a drop of water.

It wasn't until Hua Wan protected her and Chang Sheng subdued the girl who hit her that she still couldn't recover. It wasn't until she saw Hua Wan's back soaked that her eyes focused again.

"Hurry... take off her coat quickly and see how the injury is... Go and ask the doctor..."

Nan Jia's fingers were trembling as she was about to check the injuries on Hua Wan's back, but before she could touch her She was grabbed by a lean and strong wheat-colored hand, while the other hand firmly held her waist and turned her around.

Nanjia passively threw herself into a generous and hard embrace, and the masculine and cold male breath enveloped her in an instant.

At this moment, she had no time to think of anything. Maybe it was just the tip of her nose touching the hard chest of the man next to her that made her feel physical pain. Maybe it was the fear and grievance deep in her heart that exploded unconsciously. In short, at this moment, her eyes Tears couldn't stop pouring out.

Afterwards, when Nan Jia thought of this scene, she always felt that she must have been crying beautifully like the heroine of Qiong Yao's drama. The crystal clear teardrops fell one by one from her hazy eyes, but there was no trace of tears on her cheeks.

It's a pity that Yinzhen didn't have the opportunity to see such a beautiful expression.

When the accident happened, although the Ulanara clan happened to be restraining Yinzhen's mind, Yinzhen paid great attention to Nanjia on weekdays, and tonight he couldn't help but focus his eyes on Nanjia. body, so he noticed the chaos in Nanjia's place the moment it happened. Without any time to think, he quickly rushed to Nanjia's side and stopped her the moment she stretched out her finger.

"Don't touch!" Yinzhen's voice was extremely cold at this time, and the expression on his face was also full of frost.

The author has something to say: To you little angels ~ I’m back!

See you later~ Mum~

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 55 Two-in-One
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 54 MurderNext chapter: Chapter 56 Pregnancy
Yinzhen quickly scanned Nanjia's body, and after making sure she was not hurt, he ordered Su Peisheng beside him: "Go and ask for the imperial doctor!" After

receiving the order, Su Peisheng couldn't help but have a trace of hesitation on his face. It was New Year's Eve tonight. , it is inevitably taboo to ask an imperial physician on such a day.

Before Su Peisheng could hesitate for too long, Fujin, who was surrounded by Nanny Xin and Yuzheng, began to persuade him: "Master Beile, on a day like today, inviting an imperial doctor into the house will be detrimental to the reputation of you and Sister Sodroro. , why not let the doctor in the mansion take a look at Sister Sodroro first..." Before

Ulanara could finish speaking, Nanjia in Yinzhen's arms had already fallen down weakly, and Yinzhen quickly hugged her sideways. He picked her up, glanced at Su Peisheng with sharp eyes, and said coldly: "Go quickly!"

At this time, Su Peisheng only felt that Lord Beile's eyes were as sharp as knives on his body, and he couldn't care about anything anymore, he crawled and rolled. He exited the banquet hall and rushed towards the Tai Hospital.

He had just been delayed for a short while when Sodrorog fainted. If something really happened, he would probably be cut to pieces by Lord Beile.

Just when Su Peisheng couldn't help praying for Nan Jia that nothing would happen to him, Yinzhen had already carried Nan Jia out of the banquet hall, without leaving even a spare glance to Ulanara and the rest of the people in the hall. .

Everyone knew that he was angry.

Chang Sheng sensed that the girl under his control was dishonest, and the people around Fujin kept turning their eyes towards him. He quickly weighed the pros and cons, and boldly kept Yinzhen: "Please also invite Baylor. Please tell me, what should we do with this girl who plotted against our princess?"

Upon hearing this, Yinzhen stopped moving forward and cast his sharp eyes on Chang Sheng.

If you are always victorious over a slave, such a question is beyond the rules.

If the slaves in the house make mistakes, they will naturally be handed over to Fujin.

Logically speaking, such a talkative and unruly slave like him should have been dragged down and beaten with a cane, but looking at Nan Jia who fainted in his arms and the girl who was soaked after suffering a big sin for Nan Jia, Yinzhen just frowned. , and then said in a cold voice: "Send him to the front yard and let him interrogate him properly!" After

that, Yinzhen hugged the man and walked away, leaving behind a room full of people with different thoughts.

Ulanara's words just now did not dissuade Yinzhen. Instead, Yinzhen complained because Nanjia's fainting implicated her. In front of a room full of concubines and slaves, she was humiliated, and she didn't feel comfortable at all. Feel good.

Now she heard that Yinzhen asked the people in the front yard to interrogate the girl who committed the crime tonight. It was clear that he could not trust her and would not allow her to intervene, and her heart became colder.

It was clear that the matter of Li's miscarriage last time was entrusted to his own hands, so why was Sozoluo's accident so special this time.

Ulanara was unhappy, but he did not change his face on the spot because he was concerned about his appearance.

Instead, Mrs. Li was affected by Nanjia and her face was burned by water drops. She wanted to cry to Yinzhen in person, but Yinzhen's face was too gloomy and she didn't have the courage to go there. Now that she heard that Yinzhen was going to personally interrogate the person who committed the crime, she couldn't help but feel shocked and scared. She was involved in tonight's family dinner, and she didn't know if her little actions in private would be discovered.

But when she touched the calm look on Fujin's face, her heart slowly dropped. He had made a small move, but it was not specifically aimed at Sozoro. The accident tonight had nothing to do with him.

Mrs. Li remembered the burns on her cheeks and had no intention of staying here any longer. She directly led her nurse and her third brother back to her courtyard.

Da Gege, who was standing aside, was worried about his biological mother's injury, and at the same time worried about filial piety and wanted to take care of his aunt's mother's worries. When he was struggling, his biological mother led his younger brother away neatly without looking back. Her eyes couldn't help but dim, and she had to turn around to look at her aunt, only to see that Hong Hui, who was originally with her aunt, had already been taken back by the people around her. She reluctantly suppressed the grievance and sourness in her heart and walked to her aunt's side.

"My mother-in-law..."

Ulanara was agitated at the moment and couldn't care about anything else. She waved her hand impatiently and asked the people around her to take Da Gege down.

After ordering the servants to clean up the mess, she hurried to Ouxiang Courtyard with Nanny Xin and Yuzheng.

Something happened to Sozo Luo Shi tonight. As housekeeper Fujin, she could not escape the housekeeper's disadvantages no matter what.

Nan Jia was pretending to faint when he first fainted, but he didn't expect that as soon as he closed his eyes, a great feeling of exhaustion surged in his mind, and he lost consciousness for some reason.

It was already around nine o'clock the next day when she woke up again.

"Gege, are you finally awake?"

Citron had been standing by Nanjia's bed. Seeing her eyelids moving slightly, she shouted in surprise.

When Nanjia heard the sound, she couldn't help but wake up from her confused expression when she first opened her eyes. She turned her head and looked around. It took her a moment to react before she remembered what had happened before, but she didn't remember anything about her unconsciousness. impression.

"What's wrong with me? Am I not in Anxiang Pavilion?"

"Gege, you almost had an accident at the banquet before. You were so frightened that you fainted. Lord Baylor carried you back in person." Citron said.

Yeah?

"Gege, you really scared this slave. Fortunately, Lord Beile called for the imperial doctor in time."

"What did the imperial doctor say?" The Nan family asked subconsciously.

She gently touched her lower abdomen, and there was still a small bulge. She felt the condition of her body again, and felt that except for a slight headache, there was no discomfort elsewhere. She was relieved.

"It was Dr. Xu who diagnosed your pulse and said that you were frightened and your mind was also damaged. Fortunately, the little master in your belly was not hurt." Citron said with a happy face.

Just hope the baby is okay.

Now that Nanjia thinks about what happened last night, he still feels extremely thrilling.

"How is Hua Wan's injury?" Hua Wan was hurt for herself tonight.

"Don't worry, Gege. The doctor has already checked Hua Wan's injuries. Although she looks scary, she is wearing a thick cotton-padded jacket, so the hot water splashed on her body is not serious. The doctor said, as long as she takes good care of herself, she will wait. Once the injury is healed, I guarantee there won’t even be a scar.”

“That’s good,” Nan Jia felt a little less guilty after listening to Citron’s words, “Let her take good care of her these days, and you should pay more attention. , I opened the warehouse and sent her whatever medicinal materials she wanted. That girl blocked the disaster for me, so I can't treat her badly." "Don't

worry, Hua Wan saved you and the little master. I can't thank her enough. I wish I could offer her up. I will never lose her on these little things."

Nan Jia and Citron talked for a while before remembering Yinzhen, and he would not wait any longer because of his nervousness towards her. She left as soon as she woke up.

"Where is Lord Baylor?"

Citron was stunned for a moment after hearing this, and then said: "Gege, you have forgotten, today is the first day of the Lunar New Year, and Lord Baylor is going to enter the palace. Lord Baylor stayed with you for half the night last night, and in the end he just After squinting for an hour, she and Fujin left the palace before dawn."

"Oh..." Nanjia raised her head, how could she forget that every year on the first day of the Lunar New Year, the prince's elder brother who left the palace to open the palace would enter the palace? of. I was so sleepy.

Citron was about to say something more to Nanjia when Nanny Yu came in from behind the screen. I was really happy to see that Nanjia had woken up.

Aunt Yu asked carefully about Nan Jia's condition, and seeing the obvious fatigue in her eyes, she said distressedly: "It's still early, Gege, let's rest for a while." Nan Jia nodded, leaned on the pillow and closed her eyes

again. Fall into a deep sleep.

Aunt Yu and Citron quietly walked out of the inner room. When they arrived outside, Aunt Yu said, "It's the first day of the new year. Gege was disturbed last night. Lord Beile has already sent word that Gege doesn't need to go to the main courtyard to say hello today.

" "That's just right, so that Gege won't be tired and tossed." "Citron said.

"However, the rules of rewarding the slaves below on New Year's Day must not be messed with. I will give out the silver rewards I have prepared for a while, wait until the princess gets up at dawn, and then let the slaves give them to the princess in the yard. Kowtow to express gratitude.

"Well, grandma has thought carefully about it. " "Citron said with a smile. "You go and do your work now. Call Xiangsui to help you. I will guard Gege first. When Gege wakes up, I will reply for you. "

Nanny Yu felt relieved after hearing this. She called Citron out. Her original intention was to make this matter clear in front of Ge Ge, so as to prove that she did not do it on her own initiative.

Although Ge Ge has always had great trust in her It was good, but it was not her responsibility to come forward to benevolent servants, but Gege's current spirit could not be affected. So she had to discuss it with Citron first. After the two talked, they went their separate ways to do their work

.

Nanjia She slept very soundly, subconsciously she hadn't slept enough, but her stomach was empty, and the hunger in her stomach prompted her to open her eyes.

"What time is it?"

"It's already time. Is Princess hungry? "

"Well, wait for me to get up! " Nanjia said.

Citron hurriedly suppressed Nanjia's move to lift the quilt and said: "Gege, you are weak, so don't move. I will help you sit up, and you can wash up on the bed!"

"How can I be so delicate? " "Nan Jia didn't like to stay in bed while washing and eating. After lying here for a long time, she still wanted to get up and move around. Citron couldn't help but had to carefully wait on

Nan Jia to dress and comb her hair.

During this period, she remembered what happened in the morning. What grandma told her, she quickly reported back to Nanjia, "Originally, grandma Yu didn't dare to be good at it, but seeing that you really don't have the energy and it's hard to postpone this matter, so I discussed it with my slave. "

Nan Jia knew Aunt Yu's concerns. She smiled after listening to Citron's words and said: " Aunt Yu has considered this matter properly. I can't care about it. Fortunately, you guys take care of it for me.

"What did you say, Gege? It's my duty as a servant to share your worries. " "

Nanny Yu heard the movement in the room and knew that Nan Jia had gotten up, so she entered the inner room. She happened to hear Nan Jia's words at the door, and she couldn't help but reply. When she got closer, she talked to

Nan Jia again Jia Xi reported the details of the reward to the slaves just now.

Nan Jia listened one by one and nodded with a smile, "Let's set the food first, and when the food is eaten, just let the people below kowtow." There is no need to stay in the yard in the cold winter months.

"Yes, according to Gege's instructions, I will go out and let others leave first. " "

When it was almost noon, Nanjia accepted the New Year's greetings from the slaves in the yard, and sent them off to either go on errands or go home for reunion. When he returned to the house, he did not go to the inner room, but lazily leaned on the fire bed outside.

It was a festive New Year, and the faint sound of firecrackers kept coming from outside.

Nanjia didn't want to read at this time. She thought about the accident last night for a long time, and couldn't help but feel a little irritated. She wrapped the handkerchief in her hand and simply Putting what happened last night behind her,

she started looking for other pastimes again. After thinking about it, she opened the system mall. The system mall would do some activities every year during the New Year, such as discounts or prize draws. .

This year is no exception.

Today's shopping mall interface is no longer as simple and clear as in the past. Instead, it is decorated with many bright red firecrackers, Chinese knots and other patterns. The colors of each merchant's store have also been changed to festive and bright colors. The color is red. Click on the homepage of the store to see information about major promotions scrolling on the page.

Nanjia is interested in looking at each family one by one. Basically, the daily necessities in the mall are on sale at 50% off, and the most other rare items are on sale. There are also discounts of 30% or 30% off. The intensity and variety of this kind of discounts are indeed much richer than the monthly promotions.

While she was thinking about what else she needed in particular, she kept scrolling through the shelves of various merchants.

Looking at the shelves Nanjia's desire to shop continues to rise as she searches for various products. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much talent left, so she can only reluctantly close the product introduction page. She is searching like a wet market

lady in her previous life. She was constantly struggling with the weighing of points and cents.

When Yinzhen came in, he happened to see the troubled expression on her face, and couldn't help asking strangely: "What's going on? Why is this expression? "

When Nan Jia saw Yinzhen coming, he quickly turned off the system and prepared to salute Yinzhen.

Yinzhen knew that she was weak and didn't want her to bother her anymore, so he just waved her hand casually to let her go, and then asked again: "Why? Difficult? "

Nanjia saw that Yinzhen insisted on getting to the bottom of it. She held Yinzhen's arm and sat beside him. She replied with a serious expression: "It's nothing. I just suddenly felt that my knowledge was shallow and I was embarrassed by Lord Baylor. "

Indeed, if people knew that the woman Yongzheng favored in the future was actually so poor, they would definitely not believe it.

Yinzhen asked one after another but got such a reason, and couldn't help but feel speechless. He observed Nanjia's expression and saw her face Sincere, it seemed that she was indeed telling the truth.

But just like that, his mood became more and more subtle at the moment.

Yinzhen couldn't figure out whether he should ignore Nanjia's loss or comfort her.

Ignore this topic. He had to ask about it, but comfort him, he really didn’t know where to start. Of course, Yinzhen didn’t think it was because he had too little knowledge. In fact, the things Sozoro was always struggling with were too unusual. He had heard of

it.

Women worry about their husbands' favor, and I have heard them worry about a new dress or a piece of jewelry, but I have never seen a woman worry about her knowledge.

Regardless of whether a woman has any need to worry about her knowledge, it is just a simple matter. In his opinion, Zhuo Luo's current knowledge can be regarded as quite talented.

As a housewife, not to mention that Suo Zhuo Luo's talent in reading is already stronger than that of most men, but that she works hard to the extent that He was also moved by it.

No matter it was cold or hot, windy or raining, Sozoluo would study a few pages every day without letting go of the scroll. With such perseverance, few imperial examination students could compare with it.

To be honest, With Suozhuoluo's current talents, there is no other noble girl in the capital who can compare with her.

Although a studious attitude is worthy of encouragement, Yinzhen still advised: "Who said you are not talented enough? I don’t think your level can live up to the reputation of a talented woman. You are just too demanding on yourself. "

Looking at the disbelief on Nan Jia's face, Yinzhen said again: "Okay, we don't want to think about this anymore. The imperial doctor said that you were frightened and your mind was damaged. You are not allowed to read any more during this period and take good care of yourself. Otherwise, being depressed will also have an impact on the child in your belly. Nan

Jia nodded obediently. She thought for a moment and asked, "I heard from Chang Sheng that Lord Baylor wanted to personally interrogate the girl who harmed me last night?" "

Well," Yinzhen touched the top of Nan Jia's hair and nodded, "You have been wronged by such a beating. If the people around you were not loyal, I could kill the person who collided with a stick, and it would be difficult to explain the resentment in my heart." "

"Master..." Nan Jia leaned into Yinzhen's arms and whispered softly: "I have always been kind to others. How could someone want to harm me so viciously? That girl bumped into me on purpose last night. Seeing that Aunt Yu stopped her, she tried another plan and threw the tea tray in her hand towards me. She actually wanted to ruin my face." She couldn't help but tremble in her voice as she spoke

. I remembered the scene at that time.

Yinzhen held Nanjia in his arms and said sympathetically: "Don't worry, I will find out the truth this time and give you an explanation." "

Of course I believe in you."

Yinzhen took the time to accompany Nanjia for a long time, After having lunch with her, Su Peisheng invited her away.

Nan Jia had just taken a nap in the afternoon when Citron came in and said Su Peisheng was here.

Nanjia was curious about his purpose, so she called him in.

It turns out that Su Peisheng came here specifically to give her new year's money for Yinzhen.

"Master Beile wanted to send it to you earlier, but there are so many things today. I was so busy that I forgot to remind Lord Beile. Please forgive me, Sodrorog."

Nanjia knew that Su Peisheng's words were just polite. So I just smiled.

"Didn't Mr. Baylor send a lot of things two days ago? Why are they still there today?"

Nan Jia asked, but Nan Jia still took the red and jade cloud blessing box held in Su Peisheng's arms. He opened it with his own hands under his earnest eyes.

This was a New Year's gift from Yinzhen. When she opened the box, she felt as satisfied as opening a gift from her parents in her previous life.

Opening the lid, Nanjia saw three red Ruyi purses in the box. These three purses are slightly larger than those usually worn around the waist.

She excitedly picked up one of them and took a closer look.

When she took the box just now, she felt that it was very heavy. She held it with both hands. The purse she picked up at this time was not light. She squeezed it casually and looked at the embroidery on the purse carefully. On the front was the Manchu word "Fu" embroidered with gold thread. The two ends of the purse's lace are delicate webs, and the red brocade thread is braided into the shape of a little rabbit.

Regardless of what's inside, just look at this purse. It's a valuable handicraft.

Nan Jia couldn't put it down and played with it for a long time before she saw what was inside the purse. It was a golden nugget beaten into the shape of a rabbit.

"Ah, so cute!" Nanjia smiled in surprise, her zodiac sign happened to be rabbit.

"Gege, look at something else." Citron smiled.

Hearing this, Nanjia opened the other two purses, and the string on one of the laces was braided into the shape of a pony. As expected, there was a naked golden child with the same appearance in the purse. This year is the Year of the Horse.

And the other purse tied with a bat knot was actually full of golden melon seeds.

Nanjia grabbed a few out of curiosity and took a closer look. The golden melon seeds were beaten extremely lifelike, with clear and bright lines.

Almost instantly, she felt Yin Zhen's intentions towards her.

A few days ago, she thought of the movies and TV series she watched in her previous life, but she casually said that she wanted to reward people with golden melon seeds, but she didn't expect that Yinzhen would remember it in her heart. There are also golden nudes specially made according to her zodiac sign.

This gift was indeed delivered to Nanjia's heart.

At this time, she was smiling all over her face, and she asked Aunt Yu beside her to show Su Peisheng the reward.

Originally, the golden seeds and golden melon seeds in her box were a very suitable reward, but Nanjia was reluctant to part with them and only asked Grandma Yu to get the others.

Su Peisheng accepted the reward and said his kind words for free.

He saw Nanjia hugging the box tightly in his arms, and said with a smile: "Master Beile said when I came here, you can keep these for yourself to play with. Master Beile also gave you another box." Although the golden melon seeds are not as exquisite as today, they can be used to reward the slaves below."

Nanjia nodded happily after hearing this.

Aunt Yu personally sent Su Peisheng out. When she came back, she saw that Nan Jia was still playing with the purse in the box. She just smiled and walked out of the house lightly, so as not to disturb Nan Jia's interest.

In the first month of the year, everyone in the palace was busy. Yinzhen and Fujin Ulanala had to enter the palace before dawn every day. When they return home during the day, Yinzhen will be busy meeting with his servants and officials from the Ministry of Household Affairs. Uranala not only has to deal with the chores in the house, but also has to deal with the greetings from his concubine Yinzhen in the backyard.

The author has something to say: Little angels, see you tomorrow!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 56 Pregnancy
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 55 Two-in-oneNext chapter: Chapter 57 Dispute
Everyone was busy, but Nanjia had some time to hide.

She was living very leisurely in her own courtyard these days. Everyone knew that her pregnancy was not stable, and Yinzhen valued her very much, so no one dared to disturb her, lest any accidents happen and harm themselves.

Nanjia only eats and sleeps every day. When she is bored, Citron and the others accompany her to talk about the house's gossip.

Why did Fujin only bring his eldest brother into the palace this year, but left Da Ge Ge aside? As the biological mother, Mrs. Li complained about Da Ge Ge, but Lord Baylor had no doubts about Fujin's behavior. Mr. Li was reprimanded.

Also, Mrs. Li suffered a disaster from Nan Jia last time and was scalded by tea. These days, she is busy asking doctors to find ointments that can remove scars. After hearing that there was a kind of ointment made from Tianshan snow lotus in the palace that was very effective, she made the tonic soup with her own hands and went to Master Beile's outer study to ask for an appointment. Although Master Beile did not allow her to go in, he agreed to find medicine for her. thing.

And...

Anyway, while Citron and Xiangsui were chattering away, the time came unknowingly to the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first lunar month.

The Ulanala family left the banquet on this day to the Wu family and the Song family.

Yinzhen and Fuulanala were going to the palace in the evening, so there were only a few of Yinzhen's princesses and a few concubines at the banquet.

Nanjia has been hiding away these days, so he has to go out and show his face today.

Before going out, Citron and Chang Sheng were facing a formidable enemy, but Nan Jia didn't take it seriously. The person behind it attacked her last time but failed. Yinzhen still hasn't found out the reason. If the people behind the scenes were smart during this period, they would have been thinking about how to erase the traces of the previous actions, and most likely they would not do it again to make others aware of it.

As for the others, after what happened at the New Year's Eve banquet, Yinzhen lost his temper and reprimanded everyone in the backyard, including the Ulanara family, which made them look bad.

With the house in such a turbulent state, if anyone wants to fish in troubled waters and aggravate the unfavorable breach of duty of Ulanara's housekeeper, it depends on whether she agrees or not.

Therefore, Nan Jia felt quite comfortable participating in this family dinner.

Without the mountain of Fujin pressing down on him, and without the object of flattery like Yinzhen, the atmosphere among everyone was rare and peaceful.

The only person who ruined the atmosphere was probably the Song family.

Mrs. Song took over the preparation of two family banquets in succession. Everyone in the house felt that she was relying on Fujin, including herself.

Therefore, she acted in a arrogant manner throughout the banquet hall, commanding the girls and eunuchs serving in the banquet hall. This kind of light-hearted behavior provoked Mrs. Li to stab her from time to time.

Faced with Li's provocation, Song did not swallow his anger as usual this time. Instead, he retorted sharply.

Nanjia didn't want to watch their fight. After he had eaten, he made an excuse and went back to Ouxiangyuan.

Mrs. Song was so angry at her disrespectful behavior that she wanted to open her mouth to save people, but in the end she was worried about Nan Jia's health and did not dare to do anything.

You must know that since Li's miscarriage, Lord Baylor has taken Sozoluo's pregnancy very seriously. When Lord Baylor and Fujin entered the palace during the Chinese New Year, they somehow mentioned that the pregnant concubine in the palace was the beautiful lady who was personally praised as blessed by Lord Long live on the day of the draft.

But don't you really agree with this? Just a few months after Sozoluo entered the house, he had Lord Baylor's flesh and blood. Now everyone in the palace knows that the pregnant Princess and her unborn child have already registered with Lord Long Live.

Under this situation, Sozhuoluo family naturally became the most noble person in the house. Before she gave birth to her son, no one dared to blatantly flirt with her.

Mrs. Li sneered in her heart when she saw Mrs. Song's cowardly manner of daring to be angry but not speaking out. I thought he was a transsexual, but I didn't expect him to be such a snobbish person.

After laughing at Ms. Song, she felt sad for herself. If the child in her belly could be born, she would be the one these little bitches are afraid of right now. There is also the position of Fujin and the minister of Long Live Lord, all of which should be his own.

It's a pity that after so many years of fighting with Fujin, she fell down by one wrong move.

But it doesn't matter, she still has a pair of children, and with this she can always turn around again.

Li took a deep look at the direction Nanjia was leaving, suppressed the jealousy in her heart, and told herself that Souzhuo Luo's power at this time could just contain Fujin's attention. By the time she made a comeback, Suo Zhuo Luo's family might have been captured by Fujin. The suppression has gone down.

She comforted herself. At this time, she had to stabilize her mentality. She couldn't be anxious and couldn't let Fujin and those who didn't see her good things get satisfied. As long as she plans well, she will have another son, and the glory of Xi Fujin will only be hers. Her first priority now is to take the opportunity to coax back the favor of Lord Beile and Da Gege. With the current situation, she has to hold Da Gege in her hands. Lord Beile must remember his contribution to giving her two children, a son and a daughter.

In this way, Sodroro was favored again. Even if she was lucky enough to get a son, her qualifications were far from his own.

When Mrs. Li thought about this, her mind suddenly became clear. Seeing the concubines at the table fawning over Mrs. Wu and Mrs. Song, she smiled contemptuously, "It's getting late, and the third elder brother is still waiting." I'm taking care of it, so I'll go back first. Sisters, please take it easy!"

After that, without waiting for others to say anything, he held Grandma Qing's hand and walked away.

As soon as Li and Nanjia left, the others naturally lost their interest in entertaining themselves and immediately dispersed.

As soon as Nanjia returned to Ouxiang Courtyard, she changed her clothes and was sitting in front of the dressing mirror, being served by Grandma Yu to spread her hair. Citron came in and reported: "Gege, as soon as you went out, a little eunuch in the front yard came. I brought you something, saying it was specially ordered by Lord Beile when he entered the palace."

Another gift?

"What is it? Bring it in and let me take a look." Nanjia took off the coral earrings from her ears and put them on the table.

"Yes, slave, bring it in and see for yourself." Citron said mysteriously.

When Citron came in with the things in his hands, Nanjia just glanced at him casually, and for a moment she could no longer move her eyes.

It was an extremely eye-catching and bright jade rabbit gauze lamp, with an ivory carved branch pattern as the handle, a moon-white palace gauze as a cover, and the extremely exquisite embroidery of the jade rabbit worshiping the moon on the gauze surface. Also, the smell after the gauze lantern is lit is not the burnt smell of ordinary lamp oil, but a faint plum fragrance.

"What a beautiful lantern!" Nan Jia murmured in admiration.

Citron handed the lantern to Nanjia's hand and said with a smile: "I heard from the little eunuch who brought the lantern that Master Beile specially drew a picture and found the best craftsman to make this lantern."

Nanjia smiled happily. He laughed and couldn't put it down, playing with it.

Aunt Yu on the side smiled and said: "Gege, I will help you wash up first. You will see after I clean up later." "

...Okay!" Nan Jia reluctantly put down the lantern and was helped into the bath by Citron. house.

After taking a shower and changing into light clothes, with her black hair tied loosely in a knot, Nanjia couldn't wait to look at the lanterns.

She wanted to go out for a spin with the lantern, but the light was dim everywhere in the courtyard, so her jade rabbit gauze lantern would definitely be bright and beautiful.

Unfortunately, Nanny Yu and Citron were both opposed. Nan Jia couldn't help but reluctantly sat on the big kang outside and asked the girls to extinguish a few candles. Only then did they become interested in looking at the lights.

When Yinzhen entered the room, he happened to see Nanjia facing the window, raising the lantern and tilting his head to look. His beautiful eyes were as bright as stars.

A smile appeared on his lips unconsciously, "Do you like it that much?"

Nan Jia turned around in surprise when he heard the voice, "Here you go!"

Yinzhen sat next to her with a gentle expression and looked at the hand in his hand with her. lantern.

Nan Jia said excitedly: "The lantern I gave me is so beautiful! Thank you, Master!"

Seeing that she liked it so much, Yinzhen was happy, but then he heard Nan Jia say with some annoyance: "It's a pity that I am so kind to me." I didn't prepare a gift for you."

"Silly!" Yinzhen flicked Nan Jia's forehead and said with a smile, "I don't need anything. You just have to protect yourself and the child in your belly. Don't worry."

"Okay!"

Nanjia responded obediently, but she kept thinking about what gift to give Yinzhen. Ordinary embroidered clothes and socks are too uncreative. She must think of something special for Yinzhen.

With something on her mind, Nanjia had been a little absent-minded while reading in the past two days, with many plans running through her mind. Fortunately, the omnipotent system mall helped her solve this trouble.

She browsed through the system mall and found a recipe for incense. The function of this incense is to replenish human energy. If used for a long time, it can also develop the upper limit of human energy.

The effect of this fragrant recipe is not obvious, and it won't attract too much attention when you take it out. The only shortcoming is that the spices used are too rare and expensive.

However, the incense was made to be given to Yinzhen, so naturally it couldn't be cheap. It's just the right amount of luxury to be worthy of his status.

Nanjia paid the talent points to get the detailed fragrance recipe, and began to think about the spices.

By the time she finally researched and formulated the spices that could be used, more than a month had passed.

These days, Nanjia's belly has grown as big as a balloon, and the clothes on her upper body are large enough to fit the two of her.

Counting the days, the child in her belly was already more than five months old, and she would give birth in four months. The due date is exactly in mid-June, which is the hottest time of summer.

When Nanjia was worried about her postpartum life, Chang Sheng came to see her with a slim and pretty little eunuch.

"Gege, there are enough of those things called fungi that you ordered your slaves to cultivate at the end of last year. I remember that you said you would use them in February this year. It's almost March now. Could you please give me some advice on how to do it? Get off." Chang Sheng said carefully.

"Ah! It's the season now. If you didn't remind me, I almost forgot." Nan Jia suddenly said. She was so busy making incense these days that she almost forgot about generating income in her own village.

Nanjia thought for a while and said, "Let Xiao Fuzi take good care of those strains for the past two days. I will think about what to do first, and then I will give you orders."

Xiao Fuzi was the little eunuch who helped Nanjia cultivate the Tremella strains.

Chang Sheng responded "yes" and led the others out.

Nanjia sat on the couch leaning on the pillow, thinking about how to transport so many strains of bacteria out of the house and send them to Zhuangzi.

Shipping things from Baylor's Mansion always requires the approval of Fujin Ulanara. If it were before, Ulanara would have given her this face, but now it's hard to say.

Since she was murdered during the New Year's Eve banquet, she has encountered him several times intermittently, but she has avoided them all. Now that he saw that the fetus in her belly was safe, Fujin watched her even more closely.

The girl who committed the crime during the New Year's Eve banquet was taken away by Yinzhen for interrogation, but there is no concrete result yet. She could see the guilt on Yinzhen's face every time he came to her place, and she just pretended not to know.

Nan Jia could tell from Yinzhen's attitude that the person behind the frame-up of him that night probably already had a clue, but it was just hard to tell people about this person.

Nanjia knew who the person who could make Yinzhen feel embarrassed didn't need to guess.

When she first understood this, Nanjia also thought about forcing Yinzhen to seek justice for herself, but was later persuaded by Grandma Yu.

In fact, Nanjia can figure it out by himself when he calms down. Ulanara had done something to her, and even if she was found out, she would not be able to get any justice. Fighting against the Uranala clan with his own identity is like hurling an egg against a stone.

Yinzhen could be disgusted and neglected Uranala because of her actions, but he could not punish her openly and openly for a princess in the back house. Because she is the biological mother of Sifu Jinhe's legitimate son who was personally selected by the emperor.

After thinking about these things, Nanjia's character slowly settled down. In the final analysis, the reason why Ulanara could do whatever he wanted was not because of his status and heirs.

Nowadays, I really don't even have the qualifications to face her. If Yinzhen hadn't protected her so closely, how could she have such a stable pregnancy, and she would have followed Li's footsteps long ago.

But times have changed, and who can say for sure what will happen in the future.

Nanjia is now very motivated. For herself and her children, she has to take every step carefully.

"Citron." Nanjia picked up the embroidered sachet in the basket and called.

"Yes, Princess, what are your orders?" Citron hurriedly approached.

Nanjia pinched three or four clusters of the spices in the box and put them into a sachet. After tying the string, he carefully put it into a small box painted with gold paint. He handed it to Citron and said, "Ask Chang Sheng to help me." Go to the study room in the outer courtyard and deliver this sachet to Lord Beile."

Citron smiled and said: "Gege, it turns out that you embroidered this sachet for Lord Beile. No wonder you embroidered it so carefully."

Nanjia smiled lightly. He smiled and said, "Go quickly!"

"Yes, slave girl, go right away."

Citron went out, and Nanjia continued to think about the manpower arrangement in the village. The manpower that the Sodroro family found for her has been kept in their farm this winter. Now that spring has begun, these people should be put to use.

In the afternoon, Nanjia called Xiao Fuzi in and told him about the cultivation of white fungus in Zhuangzi.

The reason why she was called Xiao Fuzi was because she thought about it, and there still had to be someone to make overall arrangements for her in Zhuangzi. No one had done artificial planting of Tremella fuciformis before, but she knew some theories, so she wanted to try planting it. Everything in the beginning was almost completely baseless.

And Xiao Fuzi has learned to cultivate bacterial strains, and he has an advantage over others in this regard. What's more important is that he is the eunuch in his own courtyard. If Yinzhen allows, he can enter and leave Baylor Mansion at any time.

Therefore, it was the most appropriate arrangement to let Xiao Fuzi take care of things in Zhuangzi for her in the early stage.

After giving instructions to Xiao Fuzi, Nanjia asked Chang Sheng to deliver a message to Sodroro Mansion.

After a busy afternoon, I finally roughly arranged the matter. The next step is to clear the matter in front of Yinzhen. After all Nanjia was going through so much trouble, she had to let Yinzhen know what she was doing. It would be best if the people she sent to Zhuangzi could be allowed to enter the house from time to time to report the situation to her.

As soon as sunset arrived, Yinzhen came to Ouxiangyuan.

Nan Jia diligently took the tea bowl and handed it to him, "Drink tea, sir."

Yinzhen took the tea bowl, pulled her to sit next to him, and said with a smile, "I remember to serve me tea today."

"It depends on what you said . , every time you came, I didn't serve you diligently and carefully."

"Master Yin Qin has seen it, but I have never seen such care." Yinzhen said, taking a sip of tea.

Indeed, if the women in the back house were to be said to be arrogant, it would be Sozoluo who was very comfortable and bold every time she was in front of him. Before, I knew how to put on a show, but as time went by, those little tempers came out unconsciously. Not to mention serving others, even if he doesn't follow her wishes, he will lose his temper every time.

Unlike others, they are always careful with themselves for fear of not doing everything well.

Yinzhen thought to himself that there was nothing he could do about this person's preferences. No matter how favorable the other people in the house were to him, he still liked to come to Ouxiangyuan to see Nanjia's temperament.

Thinking about the exquisite sachet that Suo Zhuoluo sent to him in the afternoon, Yinzhen said slowly: "Tell me, what else do you want me to ask you for?"

Nanjia pulled Yinzhen's sleeve after hearing this, feeling embarrassed. He said, "It's nothing. There's just something I'm not sure about. I want to ask my opinion." "

Oh? What's the matter? Let me tell you."

Nanjia paused for a moment, organized his words, and then said "Didn't I mention to you before that I want to plant something in my dowry village?"

Yinzhen was somewhat impressed by this. He nodded and said, "Did I tell you, what do you want to plant?"

He wanted to ask. If Zhuo Luoshi grew some ordinary crops, it would naturally be impossible for him to negotiate with him in such a serious manner.

"Tremella, I want to grow Tremella."

"Tremella?" Yinzhen raised his eyebrows in surprise, and then said hesitantly: "Did you know that Tremella are all picked from the wild?" "

Of course I know this, because wild Tremella is hard to come by. , that’s why it’s so valuable.” Nan Jia nodded.

Do you still want to plant it in Zhuangzi?

Yinzhen looked at the seriousness in Nanjia's eyes and realized that what she said might be sincere. Then his face became a little careless, and he said seriously: "The price of white fungus is high. It's true that no one in the south has tried growing it, but there is no successful example so far." After all, he still didn't believe that

Nanjia was a back-house owner . Women can understand these farming tasks.

This was what Nanjia was worried about before. If she said she knew about farming, others would not believe her, so she paid attention to foreign books.

As long as her method is not ordinary farming, but a unique method that no one has ever seen before, she can always cope with it. After all, most knowledgeable people respect areas they don’t understand.

Yinzhen was no exception. When Nanjia explained to him that he was inspired to come up with this method of growing white fungus after reading foreign books, he was already half-convinced.

When Nanjia took him to see the strains that Xiao Fuzi had cultivated, his attitude became more cautious.

"Are you sure your method can be grown?"

"Of course I'm not sure. I just thought of this method and wanted people to try it. Of course it would be best if it could be grown." Nan Jia was telling the truth, although she knew it This method is correct, but after all, there is no experience. As long as there is a mistake during this period, it is likely that nothing will be gained in the end. So when faced with Yinzhen's inquiry, she naturally wouldn't finish her sentence.

After hearing this, Yinzhen nodded and thought for a moment before saying: "Since you can tell me this method, you must be sure of it."

Nan Jia heard the words and did not refute, only hearing Yinzhen continue: "If it is really possible to artificially grow white fungus, Then this method is of great use."

After all, Tremella fungus alone can greatly improve people's livelihood, not to mention that similar methods may also be used to cultivate other medicinal materials, such as those precious and rare medicinal materials.

Nanjia didn't care about these words. Her original intention was to generate income. As for the subsequent application of this method, she was not concerned about it.

When she heard that Yinzhen's words meant yes, she felt certain in her heart.

Early the next morning, after sending Yinzhen to court, Nanjia couldn't wait to arrange Xiao Fuzi's departure.

"As soon as something happens, do as I tell you. If you have any difficulties, just send a message to your master and I will solve it for you."

Xiao Fuzi's master is Chang Sheng. Nan Jiaxin has always been victorious, and now his apprentice has been entrusted with an important task, and his future will definitely be bright.

Xiao Fuzi was able to carry it clearly and knew that this matter was of great importance. He knelt down and promised that he would do his job well and vowed to be loyal to his master so as to live up to his master's trust in him.

After Xiao Fuzi left, Nanjia kept the baby in mind while thinking about things in Zhuangzi. Almost every few days, Chang Sheng would be called to ask about the situation.

It's not that she is impatient, but it only takes a short month from cultivation to harvesting of white fungus, so she can't help but keep an eye on it.

Fortunately, hard work paid off. About half a month later, good news finally came from Zhuangzi.

The author has something to say: Little angels, see you tomorrow!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 57 Dispute
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 56 PregnancyNext chapter: Chapter 58 Boys and Girls
Xiao Fuzi had been busy in Zhuangzi for more than half a month, and finally saw that Nan Jia had spoken out. While sending a message to Chang Sheng, the master in Baylor Mansion, he took care of these white fungi more carefully.

After Chang Sheng got the news, he didn't dare to delay and came directly to see Nan Jia.

"Gege, good news, you have succeeded in growing white fungus."

Seeing the excitement on Chang Sheng's face, Nan Jia felt more at ease. After so long of hard work, it was finally not in vain.

"Eunuch Chang, please let Xiao Fuzi continue to do as I say, and the culture of the bacteria in the later period must also keep up. After picking this season, you can plant the next season." "

This... this can still be continued. Plant?"

"Of course we can plant continuously. We can plant it as long as the picking time of wild Tremella fuciformis. Moreover, crops of this kind of fungi mature very quickly. The Tremella fuciformis grown in Zhuangzi will mature in half a month at most. It can be harvested." Nanjia explained.

This means that the current temperature conditions cannot be met, and artificial Tremella can only be sown and harvested according to natural solar terms. If you can build a greenhouse with a constant temperature, you can plant it all year round.

However, greenhouses were already in use in this era, and they were usually built by wealthy families as greenhouses. Speaking of which, there was one in Baylor's house, but she had never seen it. In the future, if the planting scale in her village expands, she might consider building one like this.

Chang Sheng didn't know Nan Jia's inner plan, but there was a hint of surprise on his face when he heard that he could continue planting.

Although he doesn't have much knowledge, he also knows that white fungus is a good thing. Originally, they could make a lot of money by collecting their items once a year, but if they could win in succession, the final profit would be huge.

Chang Sheng didn't have time to think too much, he bowed to Nan Jia and hurriedly left to settle Xiao Fuzi.

Nanjia thought that things could go so smoothly thanks to Yinzhen's grace. She raised her voice and called Citron in and ordered: "Go to Eunuch Su and tell him that I have something to tell Lord Beile and ask him to pass the news on his behalf." "Sound."

Yinzhen has been busy with court affairs these days. He leaves early and returns late every day. Most of the time he rests in the study room in the front yard. Nanjia has not seen him for several days.

Now if I have something to find someone, I can only tell Su Peisheng in advance and wait for him to report it to Yinzhen.

"Yes, Princess, slave girl, go right away." Citron followed the order.

In the evening, Nanjia watched the sky outside the house gradually darken and ordered Citron to prepare dinner. Today she asked Citron to find Su Peisheng, and Yinzhen will definitely come in the evening.

Although spring has begun, the weather is still very cold. This kind of weather is the most suitable for eating pot.

Nanjia asked someone to make a clear soup pot so that the mutton could be boiled and eaten later. This was the only acceptable way to eat it given Yinzhen's light taste.

The people in the kitchen quickly put the soup pot on the table, and the other dishes were slowly served.

It's a pity that Nanjia waited for a long time, the soup in the pot was boiled dry, and there was no sign of Yinzhen.

"Let Chang Sheng go and see if Lord Baylor has left the house again?"

She had clearly received news before that Yinzhen had returned to the house, and it was supposed to have come by this time.

Chang Sheng followed the order and exited. Aunt Yu glanced in the direction of the door with some worry, but she didn't dare to show it on her face.

She thought for a while and said with a smile: "Gege, the soup in this pot is about to boil dry. Please help me to change it to another pot."

Nan Jia looked at the steaming copper pot in front of her, nodded and said, "That's fine. ."

Soon after the pot was taken away, Chang Sheng hurried in. When passing by Aunt Yu, he gave her a somewhat embarrassed look. Grandma Yu's heart suddenly skipped a beat.

Nanjia didn't notice it at all. When he saw Chang Sheng come in, he casually turned over a page of the book and asked, "Where's Master Beile, but what happened to delay him?" "

Returning to Princess, Master Beile..." Chang Sheng was a little confused. He couldn't bear to say any more, but thinking about Gege's temper, he had to continue: "Master Baylor was invited away by Fujin's people. It was a slave who went a little late. Please forgive me, Gege." Master Baylor did leave with him.

. Chang Sheng blamed himself a little. If he had gone earlier, he would have let Mr. Belle know that Gege was still waiting for him to have a meal, and Gege would not be disappointed at this time.

In fact, Chang Sheng was wrong, and Nanjia didn't feel disappointed right now. After knowing that Yinzhen was intercepted by Ulanala, she subconsciously thought about what Ulanala was going to do.

Combined with what happened during this period, she didn't think about it for too long and knew that Uranala was actively seeking to bow to Yinzhen.

It was about time, after all, since the New Year's Eve banquet, Yinzhen had been neglecting the Ulanara family for a long time because of her deliberate collision.

Ulanara was a person who was good at seizing opportunities. There must be some opportunity for her to reconcile with Yinzhen at this time, so she invited someone over.

Although he had known for a long time that Yinzhen would go to the main courtyard to see Uranala sooner or later, Nanjia still felt a little uncomfortable at this moment. After all, I excitedly looked for someone to share my joy, but in the end it was a bucket of cold water. Anyone else would be a little emotional!

She had no intention of reading anymore and sat silently for a while when she suddenly felt fetal movement in her lower abdomen. Since the baby in my belly has grown a month old, I can often feel the baby's fetal movements.

Under the worried eyes of Aunt Yu and others, Nanjia gently placed her hand on her abdomen and felt it for a while, feeling a little calmer.

Forcing herself to suppress the negative emotions in her heart, Nanjia felt a little hungry.

"Mommy, ask the kitchen to change the butter-red soup. I'm hungry."

Aunt Yu felt happy when she heard this and wanted to eat. The woman's mood was unstable during pregnancy, and she was really afraid that Gege would not be able to think about this matter and would feel sad and hurt herself, which would harm the little master in her belly.

Aunt Yu personally went to the kitchen to urge them to cook faster, for fear that Ge Ge wouldn't want to eat it if it was too late.

Nan Jia put aside her unhappiness, and when she started to eat, the atmosphere in the main courtyard was depressing.

Yinzhen looked at Uranala who was sitting beside him complaining about his grievances, his eyes were gloomy.

Su Peisheng felt the low pressure emanating from his body, and his heart was trembling with fear. Ulanara was not aware of it, and wanted to ask why he had been so neglected all these days.

In fact, it's not that Ulanala couldn't notice Yinzhen's unhappiness, but now she felt that she was being reasonable and took the initiative to reconcile with Yinzhen. She felt aggrieved and hurt. She hoped that her difficulties would be recognized by Yinzhen. Zhen knows.

"Master Beile, I have worked hard to take care of your house and raise your children these years. Even though the concubines in the back house are restless, I am also generous and careless, just to share your worries. I am with you. Your relationship as husband and wife for so many years has been hard work even if you have no credit. How can you ignore the friendship for so many years and cause me such embarrassment because of my negligence?"

said Ulanara. Finally, there was a hint of resentment in his eyes, and he felt that all his years of hard work towards Yinzhen had been in vain.

When Yinzhen heard these sophistry, he suddenly became angry. He said in a cold voice: "Humph, I thought you had repented by inviting me here, but I didn't expect you were still so stubborn." He actually dared to slap her down and accuse himself of being merciless to her. .

"Master Beile," Ulanara's voice suddenly rose: "You keep saying that I am guilty. May I ask what heinous thing I have done that makes you say so?" "

Ha!"

Ulanara's aggressive voice, A sense of irony arose in Yinzhen's heart. The person who is doing everything possible to protect his reputation is treating himself as a fool who is kept in the dark.

"Don't you know what Fujin did? Although the girl who bumped into Sozhuoluo at the annual banquet did not dare to say anything, I found out that her family members have disappeared, and the last person she came into contact with before her disappearance was Ulanara The steward of the family."

Yinzhen only said this, and Ulanara's mentality instantly trembled. She didn't expect that Yinzhen would be able to find out this. Her family had obviously assured her that all traces of this matter had been erased. Only then did she dare to speak her mind so confidently.

"Why, Fujin still doesn't know what he did wrong?" Yinzhen said sarcastically.

Although Uranala was his wife, she tried to deceive herself and became resentful of herself. Naturally, Yinzhen no longer cared about the relationship between husband and wife.

The husband is the guide for his wife, not to mention that he is the son of the emperor and has a distinguished status. In the final analysis, his wife is just his subordinate. If a subordinate dared to offend his subordinates and challenge his own majesty, Yinzhen would not allow it.

Ulanara had already vaguely understood from Yinzhen's attitude that she was reckless this time. I thought that her stronger attitude would make Yinzhen feel that she was wronged. But he didn't expect Yinzhen to be unmoved at all.

It was also because Yinzhen was too strict with rules in his daily life, which made Ulanala, the head wife, think that as long as she stood on the side of the rules, she could eventually make Yinzhen compromise.

These years of living as a high-ranking person made her forget that as a prince and nobleman, Yinzhen had some negative qualities that others could not touch.

She didn't dare to show any more complaints, but she couldn't admit it honestly. She just continued to cry: "Master Beile, I am really unjust. You know that I have always regarded the children in the house as my own. If you treat them the same as Hui, why would you do something to hurt them?"

"Oh? What happened to the Ulanara family? Could it be that I wronged you too?"

This...

I couldn't help but be speechless when I mentioned this Ulanara family. Neng said vaguely: "Master Beile Mingjian, how can I, a married woman, know about my mother's family's affairs? Maybe it's just a misunderstanding..."

She raised her head and looked at Yinzhen as she spoke, and saw the sarcasm on his face. She knew this His words were unconvincing, and he hurriedly said: "Perhaps my mother-in-law's family saw that Suo Zhuoluo was too favored, and were worried that I might do something wrong..." "Humph

! I just favored a concubine. The Ulanala family dares to be so dissatisfied with the family. Why, do the Ulanala family want me to abandon the queen and ignore you, only pampering you?" The Ulanala family was frightened by Yinzhen's words, and was busy

. He lay on the ground and said in a hoarse voice: "Master Baylor knows it well, I and the Ulanala family will never dare to have such treasonous thoughts!" "

You still know how treasonous it is." Yinzhen couldn't help but brush the teacup off the table. table.

Then he said sternly: "It's not that I don't know the tricks you usually use, but considering that you and I are a young couple and that we are Honghui's biological mother, I always turn a blind eye and let you do whatever you want." . But not only did you not know how to reflect, you also worsened your situation. Not only did you have no tolerance for the concubines in the back house, but you also dared to collude with the Uranala family and extend your hands to my children. How can I tolerate you? "

The author has What I want to say: Dear little angels, see you tomorrow!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 58 Boys and Girls
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 57 DisputeNext Chapter: Chapter 59 Production (1)
Listening to Yinzhen counting his crimes one by one, Ulanara felt heartbroken. The man in front of him had once been her husband who she relied on wholeheartedly, but now he was finally separated from her.

"Master Beile, even if I did something wrong, you can't be so cruel to me just because of those despicable concubines. I am the legitimate wife given to you by the Holy Spirit as the matchmaker." Ulanara's clan Choked.

"Uranala, don't forget that the concubines you mentioned were also given by the emperor and the empress. It is justifiable for them to be in the back house, and the children they raise are also the royal descendants, my biological children. In my eyes, It seems that there is no difference between them and Honghui." Yinzhen said coldly.

Honghui was his legitimate son, so he naturally valued him and could entrust him with important responsibilities in the future to inherit his mantle. Although a bastard has no inheritance rights, he will not be looked down upon casually.

After saying this, Yinzhen no longer had the patience to pester her. He glanced coldly and walked out.

Ulanara's eyes couldn't help but turn red as he listened to the footsteps passing by.

She bit her lip tightly, using the few senses in her heart to suppress the complaints that were about to blurt out.

Lord Belle was really stunned by those vixens. Her Honghui was the direct descendant of the main wife and had a noble status. How could those bastards born from cheap concubines compare to Honghui?

At this moment, Ulanara felt an unprecedented crisis.

After all, Nanjia did not wait for Yinzhen that night.

Yinzhen came out of the main courtyard feeling extremely angry, but he could only suppress all the emotions in his heart. At this moment, he had no intention of going into the backyard and went directly to the study room in the front yard.

As soon as Su Peisheng returned with Yinzhen, a young eunuch came to him to report that Eunuch Chang in the Ouxiang Courtyard wanted to see Lord Beile.

Su Peisheng suddenly remembered that when Fujin came to invite Lord Beile, Lord Beile happened to be going to Ou Xiangyuan.

Ouch, how can this be good?

Lord Baylor was in his study at the moment and had ordered no one to disturb him, but he didn't dare to report it.

He was anxious for half the night, and waited until it was almost time for the morning court the next morning before Yinzhen called someone in to serve him.

While Su Peisheng put a belt on Yinzhen, he took the opportunity to tell Yinzhen about the affairs of Ouxiangyuan.

Yinzhen frowned as he heard this, "Why didn't you come earlier to repay me?"

Su Peisheng knew that Lord Baylor was to blame, so he knelt down quickly to plead guilty, "This slave deserves to die. Please punish me, Lord Baylor."

Yinzhen glanced at him coolly and hummed. With a cry, he stepped out and walked out.

"Go and receive your punishment later."

"Yes." Su Peisheng wiped the sweat from his forehead and hurriedly stood up to follow.

Yinzhen originally thought that he had missed the appointment last night and had to go to the Ouxiang Courtyard to have a look today, but unfortunately he couldn't go.

Kangxi assigned errands to Yinzhen and Babeile for this year's examination. Throughout Erli, Yinzhen was so busy that he didn't even have time to enter the backyard.

After waiting from February to mid-March, Yinzhen had some free time after the results of the general examination were decided.

As soon as he was free, the atmosphere in the entire backyard suddenly became heated.

Everyone is guessing whose yard Baylor will visit first after such a long time.

Several concubines knew that their identities were not revealed, but they were just eager to move and did not dare to do anything too outrageous. The actions of Wu and Li were obviously much bolder.

Today, Mrs. Li stewed the tonic soup with her own hands and had it sent to the study. Tomorrow, Mrs. Wu will not be outdone and will make snacks with her own hands for Mr. Beile to taste. The two of them are having a great time fighting each other.

As for the Song family, she had fallen out of favor a long time ago, and her decayed appearance could not compare to the beauty of the Li family or the freshness of the Wu family. Therefore, I stopped trying to compete for favor, so as not to make others laugh.

With the expectations of all the wives and concubines, this smokeless dispute over the back house finally came to an end when Yinzhen entered the Ouxiang Courtyard.

When the news of Yinzhen's whereabouts was spread, everyone felt that this was indeed the case. Only Li and Wu could not help but feel slapped in the face because their previous actions were too high-profile.

Wu had a quiet temper and did not dare to do much other than tear off a few handkerchiefs and throw a few cups. But Li was different. She was used to being arrogant, but this time she lost her temper when she didn't get what she wanted. I don’t know how much broken porcelain was swept out and thrown out of the house, and almost everyone around the girls was injured. Fortunately, Nanny Qing beside her was very clever and managed the slaves in the courtyard so that no rumors came out.

When Yinzhen arrived at Ou Xiangyuan, Nan Jia was drawing a piece of colorful makeup material on his body.

No matter how you look at it, you are really dissatisfied.

Since her belly grew, although Nanjia's waist is not as bloated as other women's during pregnancy, she has gained a lot of weight, so she has lost the lightness of a girl.

The baby in her belly is indeed what she sincerely hopes for, but she still feels a little depressed every time she sees her out-of-shape figure. Fortunately, she had used a lot of pregnancy supplements from the system mall, and there were no freckles on her face or stretch marks on her belly. This was the only consolation.

When she was feeling down, she suddenly saw Yinzhen coming through the door. Nanjia couldn't help but be pleasantly surprised. They hadn't seen each other for a long time.

After bowing to Yinzhen in a proper manner, Nanjia complained: "Master Baylor has made an appearance. If you don't come, the baby in my belly will probably forget what his mother looks like?" Yinzhen looked at her

. The spirit looked funny in his heart, he took her hand and squeezed it gently, and said angrily: "Don't make trouble!"

Nan Jia held his hand and shook it, then rolled her eyes and said with a sweet smile: "Master Baylor came just in time. , I'm picking out materials to make spring clothes, please help me see which color is more flattering."

Yinzhen raised his eyebrows when he heard this, lightly tapped the tip of her nose with his finger, and said with a smile: "New Moon Nong" Beautiful woman, she is just under the moonlight. My Ayin is suitable for any color."

Nanjia blushed at the sudden compliment, and quickly looked towards the door, and saw that the girl who was originally guarding the door had already disappeared. Retired.

While looking at her shy reaction, Yinzhen took a leisurely look at the piles of cloth on the table.

"The color of this bean green satin is low-key but not dull. It just matches your elegant temperament. What do you think?" Yinzhen asked, picking up the cloth placed in the most conspicuous place.

Nanjia glanced at it and saw that this piece of cloth was exactly the one she had just picked out. She smiled and said, "I have such a good eye. This color is the most outstanding among the satins this year."

Women like to wear cyan clothes in spring, so dyers throughout the ages have come up with countless kinds of cyans. Unfortunately, it is not easy to dye the color evenly and have the right shade.

"Since you like this color, I will ask Su Peisheng to send some more later." Yinzhen said casually.

"Thank you, sir!"

Nan Jia and Yinzhen talked about the cloth for a while, and then sat on the couch.

Yinzhen picked up the book on the couch and opened it. It was the Book of Songs.

"Why do you read poetry?"

Nan Jia said with a smile: "I read it to the child in my belly. I don't know what happened to the child in the past two days, but he has been moving violently in his belly."

She said He put Yinzhen's hand on his stomach.

Yinzhen touched it out of curiosity, and really felt that the palm of his hand had been kicked. At this moment, his heart couldn't help but soften, and he truly felt the attachment from his bloodline.

He was excited, but he refused to show it for the sake of face. He only looked at Nanjia's belly, his eyes brighter and more loving.

"I'm so restless, I don't know if it's a princess or a brother. I asked Dr. Xu, but unfortunately Dr. Xu couldn't diagnose it." Nan Jia pretended to be regretful.

Yinzhen felt the fetal movement again in his palms, and he subconsciously said: "You must be such a naughty brother."

When Nan Jia heard this, the smile on his face disappeared. Pregnant women are always thoughtful, and Yinzhen's casual words immediately aroused her sensitive nerves.

"I said this because I don't like my daughter? Doesn't it mean that I don't like my daughter when I give birth to a little Gegebel?"

This question made Yinzhen frown, but before the anger in his heart rose, Nan Jia blushed. The circles under his eyes and the tears welling up in his eyes were startling.

He hurriedly held Nan Jia in his arms, wiped her tears, and coaxed her in a good voice: "Why are you so angry? I didn't say anything. Why are you crying?" "I

like my son, don't I?" Daughter, I am sorry that my child has been rejected by my own mother before he was even born." Nanjia cried more and more sadly.

But you may not necessarily have a daughter!

Yinzhen couldn't laugh or cry in his heart. He had good intentions. Who wouldn't like to hear happy words when a woman in the back house is pregnant?

"Okay, okay, I was negligent. Don't cry anymore. I promise that as long as it is A Yin's child, I will like both boys and girls."

Yinzhen really hopes that Nan Jia will give him another brother. It is good for both myself and Nanjia.

But the birth of a boy or a girl cannot be decided by humans. It doesn't matter if it turns out to be a daughter. He thought that if she was really a delicate and tender little girl like A Yin, he would be pampered and pampered, and he would care for her like jewels as she grows up.

He also had this kind of fatherly heart when Da Gege was born. It's a pity that Da Gege was raised by Fujin as soon as he was born. Fujin was always afraid that his love for Da Gege would exceed that of Honghui, so he rarely held him out. Gradually, his love for Da Gege faded.

In Yinzhen's heart, Da Gege is her eldest daughter, and the responsibility for her upbringing lies with her aunt. No one in this family dares to treat her badly. She only needs to be raised with good food and clothing every day.

But now he is unwilling to use the same parenting method on Ayin's daughter. He thought that his and Ayin's daughter must be as polished and eccentric as Ayin. She was raised at the knees of her biological mother and grew up in the hands of her parents.

Thinking about this, Yinzhen suddenly felt that it would be good to have a daughter, but Nanjia's status would probably have to be dealt with a lot.

Nan Jia's mood came and went quickly. With Yinzhen's coaxing and assurance, she slowly got better.

Seeing her smile again, Yinzhen breathed a sigh of relief and immediately changed the topic.

"Your eldest brother did well in the exam this year. He won the 13th place in the second class."

"Really? I knew that with my knowledge, my eldest brother would definitely be on the list." Nan Jia was overjoyed.

Yinzhen said with a smile: "Your elder brother is good. I have read his policies and I found that his words are meaningful and his writing style is down-to-earth and steady. He is a useful talent."

After he finished speaking, he saw Nan Jia's proud look on his face. He continued: "After this scientific examination, I plan to let him go to the south for training. What do you think?" "

I don't understand this either. I just make the decision." Yinzhen can take the initiative to look after the Sodroro family. This is the greatest favor to their family, and Nanjia will naturally not make any unreasonable demands at this time.

The author has something to say: "The new moon brings beauty, the moon shines at the beginning" comes from Su Shi's "Su Wanghu Tower Reunion"

This site has no pop-up ads, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 59 Production (1)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 58 Boys and GirlsNext chapter: Chapter 60 Production (2)
Time flies, the days of spring pass by very fast, and the summer of June is here in a blink of an eye.

That day, when Yinzhen went to the Yamen and rode all the way back to the mansion, his clothes were soaked with sweat.

"Master Beile, why don't you go to the study to change first?" Su Peisheng said carefully outside the hanging flower door, dismissing the young eunuch holding the horse for Yinzhen.

"No, let's go to Ou Xiangyuan first to see your Master Suo Zhuo Luo." Yinzhen said and walked forward.

The day before yesterday, Nanjia mentioned to him that Fujin had arranged to deliver the baby. Yinzhen thought that the Ministry of Internal Affairs should send her here today, so he went over to accompany her to see her and put her at ease.

In the Lotus Root Courtyard, Nanjia saw Yinzhen coming in from the door sweating profusely, and hurriedly stood up to pull him away, saying distressedly: "It's the hottest time of the summer, why don't you know how to hide from the sun?" Then she blamed him. "Su Peisheng really doesn't know how to persuade me when I'm with you."

Su Peisheng hurriedly apologized and said with a smile: "Sozhuo Luoge has wronged this slave. I really can't help you. Lord Beile didn't delay even a moment when he returned home. I'm about to come see you. Even if I have the courage, I wouldn't dare to stop you!"

"You talkative slave!"

Yinzhen was shocked by the revelation, and couldn't help but feel uncomfortable on his face. He pretended to be angry and kicked Su Peisheng. One kick.

Seeing the tenderness in Sodrorog's eyes, Su Peisheng knew that Master Beile thought he was in the way, so he hurriedly exited.

When there was no one in the room, Nanjia personally changed Yinzhen's clothes and her cheeks turned red when her eyes touched his lean back.

Yinzhen saw this, hugged her to his chest, and said with a smile: "Are you shy like this?"

Nanjia bit her lip and pretended to be calm and said: "What are you talking about? Put on your clothes quickly. I caught a cold..."

Before she could finish her words, Yinzhen laughed out loud, and she realized what she was doing.

Really! Where can I catch a cold on such a hot day?

Her face became more and more embarrassed. Yinzhen looked at her and felt something in her heart. He deliberately teased her: "You put so much makeup on your beautiful face, and it is as beautiful as a cloud. My Ayin is also so beautiful when she is not wearing makeup...it is delicious." ~" At the end of the sentence, the always cold voice was tinged with a touch of polish, gently sweeping over Nan Jia's heart like a feather.

Nan Jia glanced at him with a mixture of shame and annoyance, a mixture of joy and anger, and then she buried her face in his chest and stopped talking.

Yinzhen was so moved by this sight that he grabbed her waist and carried her towards the inner room...

The two of them were fooling around for a while, and Grandma Yu jumped outside the door anxiously. Gege is about to give birth, why is Lord Beile so impatient? What if something happens?

Fortunately, her worries were unnecessary. After all, Yinzhen had more experience than Nanjia, so no matter how uncomfortable she was at the moment, she still had a sense of proportion and couldn't bear to hurt her.

When Nan Jia was leaning on the bed, mesmerized by the charm that Yinzhen inadvertently released, Yinzhen suppressed the excitement in his heart, reluctantly moved his eyes away from the charming scenery in front of him, and went to the outer room to pour a cup of herbal tea. Came in and fed her.

After Nanjia calmed down and shyly put on his clothes, the two of them came out of the inner room.

Aunt Yu heard Lord Beile calling for tea outside the door, so she hurriedly took over Citron's errand and brought the tea herself.

When Nanny Yu entered, Nan Jia and Yinzhen were sitting close to each other in the room, and they were smiling and talking about something.

She didn't dare to look any further, and only took a quick glance at the tea. Her face was rosy, and it seemed that nothing happened just now, but she had misunderstood.

In fact, no matter how gentle Nanny Yu's gaze was, Nanjia could still feel it. But after such a long time, the passion in her heart had almost dissipated, so she didn't care, she just smiled and talked about other things with Yinzhen, "The midwife from the Ministry of Internal Affairs has arrived, do you want to meet her? "

Yeah, that's fine!" Yinzhen came here for this reason. At this time, Nanjia took the initiative, and he agreed.

According to the grades of Baylor House, there are five midwives arranged by the Fujin Production and Internal Affairs Office, and there are always three for Fujin Gege.

Nanjia looked at the three women standing in front of him, all around thirty-five years old. It was obvious that the one in the front was more respectable. Her hair was combed meticulously, she was wearing an autumn-colored brocade robe, and her face was rigid, giving people a feeling that she was not approachable. The other two behind her were much more festive than she was.

Nanjia looked at Yinzhen who was drinking tea with a smile and asked, "I see that the three nuns are all capable. What do you mean by Master Baylor?"

Upon hearing this, Yinzhen looked at her softly first, and then Focus on the three people in front of you.

Grandma Wang was standing further forward than the other two, so she bore the brunt of Yinzhen's sharp gaze. No wonder it was rumored that Sibeile was ruthless. If she hadn't had a lot of experience in the Ministry of Internal Affairs over the years, her legs would have been weak and she would have knelt down at the sharp gaze that flashed across her body.

Yinzhen did not look at it as carefully as Nanjia did. For him, slaves can only be used or not. However, he didn't dare to send a few people with low abilities to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, so he just said to Nanjia: "It's as you wish."

After Nanjia nodded with a smile, Su Peisheng led the people down with a wink.

When he reached the door, he stopped. Just now, in order to save Sodrorog's face, Lord Belle agreed to her wish without saying anything. Next, he would naturally give them a good beating for Lord Belle.

Su Peisheng glanced forward and said with some arrogance: "The three nuns are all selected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs as the best in craftsmanship. Since Sodroro has taken a fancy to you, then share the worries of the master. Who dares to rely on you? If you neglect your master due to your qualifications, or have some bad intentions, don’t blame our ruthless family if you are found out." As he spoke, his eyes suddenly became sharp, and he said word by word: "Master Beile said Well, if anything goes wrong with Sodrorog, no one will be dragged out and beaten to death regardless of their reputation. And your respective relatives, none of them will be able to please."

After hearing this, the three nuns His heart suddenly trembled, and even the calmest Grandma Wang couldn't help but change her expression. They couldn't help but look at each other in confusion. What Eunuch Su meant was that if something happened to Sodrorog, they would be buried with him, and even their family members would be affected.

At this moment, they really didn't dare to have any thoughts. Losing their dignity would be a small thing, and losing the lives of the whole family would be more than worth the loss.

Su Peisheng watched the expressions on their faces change from panic to calm in just a moment, and felt slightly satisfied. It seemed that these people sent by the Ministry of Internal Affairs were indeed capable.

Everything that needed to be beaten was done, and everything that needed to be understood was understood. Su Peisheng didn't waste any more words and waved his hand to take them down for placement.

In the room, Yinzhen saw Su Peisheng who was stunned at the door and felt satisfied.

"As the day is approaching, I'll ask Dr. Xu to take another pulse for you in the next few days."

Nan Jia smiled and said, "Okay. But there's no need to be anxious. I think it will take some time for the child to come out." "

Really?" Yinzhen put his hand on her belly suspiciously, feeling the kick in his palm, and his eyes were filled with kindness again.

Nan Jia took his arm and leaned on his shoulder. She watched his movements quietly for a while, then seemed to remember something and said, "I don't know if it's because of my first child. I always feel uneasy these days." "Don't

. Afraid," Yinzhen put his hand on the top of Nan Jia's hair and comforted him softly: "The imperial doctor said that your pregnancy was well raised and it will be safe." Nan Jia rubbed her cheek against his shoulder and whispered softly

. Said: "Then I want you to accompany me."

Yinzhen hesitated after hearing this. Previously, only he personally waited in the main courtyard when his eldest brother was born, and the other children did not have this treatment. However, looking at the tenderness in Sozoluo's eyebrows, his heart was not tempted. He was still young at this age, and he was a child who had not grown up, but now he was pregnant with an heir for himself.

He felt sorry for Nan Jia's hard work, so when Nan Jia couldn't wait for an answer and turned around, he immediately agreed.

"Okay, as long as you are good, I will stay with you outside."

After hearing this, Nan Jia's eyes flashed and she promised hurriedly: "Okay, I will definitely listen to grandma."

She said with a smile. He said: "If the baby in the belly knew that I was waiting for his birth outside the door, he would be as happy as me." "

My brother is wise and kind-hearted, so he must know."

"Yes, the baby is still alive. Did you know before you were born?"

"I know the shape of the father and the shape of the son."

...

When Yinzhen's expectations for his little brother or little princess increased day by day and reached their peak, Nan Jia It's finally time to give birth.

This was an extremely ordinary day. After Nan Jia got up in the morning, Yinzhen had already gone to court. She had breakfast and leaned on the couch reading a book as usual.

Citron Xiangsui and Nanny Yu were accompanying her, and they were chatting.

Citron lowered his voice and said: "Gege, I heard from Huaying that Li Gege's mother-in-law seems to have returned to Beijing. The day before yesterday, Li Gege also begged Fujin to let her mother-in-law come to the house to see her." Xiang Sui listened to

the explanation . Said: "No wonder my servant met Liuxu in the garden yesterday. Her airy appearance and words made it clear that Li Gege has great dignity. She said it as if we have never had any." Hearing what she said,

Citron Immediately became angry with the enemy. When Aunt Yu saw this, she said, "What do you have to do with a confused person like her? We, Gege, are very lucky. We will have a mistress in the future, so you should be more stable." Nan Jia was

very surprised by what Aunt Yu said. Yes, she agrees. Now that she is going to higher places, the most taboo thing is for those around her to become frivolous and lose their sense of duty when they gain power.

Fortunately, Citron and Xiangsui only complained in front of her and kept a low profile when walking out.

Seeing the sarcastic looks on Citron and Xiangsui's faces, she already knew what was wrong, so she said nothing more.

After a long silence, Citron watched Nanjia's expression soften, and then he boldly said: "Gege, I heard something from Huaying. It is said that the old lady of Ulanara's family wanted to enter the house a few days ago, but was pushed away by Fujin. Rejected."

"Oh? When exactly?" Nan Jia asked with some concern for the matter.

"It seems to have been half a month ago!" Citron thought for a while, and then explained: "Information about the main courtyard is always hard to come by. This is what Huaying spent a lot of effort to find out." "

Half a month ago, This happens to be the day when the Ministry of Internal Affairs sends the midwife into the house!" Grandma Yu murmured.

At this point, Nan Jia also remembered it. She was stunned for a long time before saying to Nanny Yu: "Nanny, go and bring the three midwives to me..."

Nan Jia hadn't finished her words yet. , I felt a faint heat in my lower abdomen. This was... a warning from the protective clothing I was wearing. Her first reaction was that there was some danger around her that was hindering the child in her belly.

But when she nervously glanced around the room and found nothing unusual, she suddenly realized that it was not the child who was in danger but that she was about to give birth.

The author has something to say: "The jade face is so beautiful that it is as beautiful as clouds and delicious food." This is from the ancient poem "Servant Girl in the Clouds".

This site has no pop-up ads, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Chapter 60 Production (2)
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 59 Production (1)Next chapter: Chapter 61 Production (3)
Seeing Nan Jia's expression change, Aunt Yu quickly asked: "Gege, what's wrong with you?"

"I seem to be... about to give birth." Nan Jia said and looked at her lower abdomen with some magic...

Aunt Yu said Listen, he immediately stepped forward to help her: "Citron, hurry up and ask Chang Sheng to invite Dr. Xu."

"Wait..." Nan Jia stopped Citron who was about to exit, and said with a hint of comfort in his voice: "Don't be nervous. I just have a premonition at the moment."

Premonition?

Citron didn't know why, but Grandma Yu asked: "Gege feels a stomachache?"

Nanjia nodded.

"It's a little bit, but it's not obvious."

In fact, she hasn't felt any discomfort yet.

Aunt Yu said: "That's it. It's time for Princess Gege to give birth. You haven't started yet, but you have invited the imperial doctor early to be prepared."

Nanjia thought for a while and said: "In this way, let's give birth first. Chang Sheng went to ask Dr. Xu, but please don’t reveal the situation here yet. And Aunt Yu, go and call the three midwives to the courtyard along with the maid we assigned to be responsible for everything in the delivery room a few days ago. Meet here, let me meet you first."

Nan Jia had already discussed with Aunt Yu that on the day of her delivery, a special maid would be responsible for certain things, and the responsibilities should be assigned to each person, so as not to avoid the crowds and confusion on that day, and let others take advantage of the loopholes. .

Nanjia checked the three midwives with a human body detector early in the morning and found nothing abnormal. The girls and women picked out are also old people from Ouxiang Courtyard, so they are considered appropriate.

But when she heard Ulanara's movements today, she felt a little uneasy for no reason.

Just make a large-scale confirmation before production. If there are no problems, you can find out early if there are any problems.

Aunt Yu was worried about Nanjia's current physical condition, "Gege, can you do it? Those people are of innocent origin and were checked by the slaves early in the morning. You'd better go to the delivery room first!" "It does

n't matter, take advantage of this moment. I'll see someone first if my son's attack is not serious."

Nanjia insisted, and Aunt Yu stopped stopping her. She suddenly remembered what Princess had done before, and she might have discovered something.

Aunt Yu said: "I will ask Huaying and the others to call for help right now, and then let the kitchen fire up to make some food for you." They

hoped that the noise in their courtyard would become louder, which would blur the sight of people outside, allowing them to Attention was focused on the servants, so as to downplay the fact that Dr. Xu entered the house.

The later the news spreads about the birth of Princess, the better.

Aunt Yu and Citron acted separately. When Chang Sheng got the news, she understood Nan Jia's intention in a flash and said hurriedly: "Don't worry, Princess, I will finish the job."

The people in Ou Xiang Courtyard started to move, and the people in the outer courtyard started to move. People got the news immediately.

Aunt Xin quickly walked into the main room, "Fujin, there is something going on at Ouxiang Courtyard. Chang Sheng just left the house to ask for the imperial doctor." "

Oh?" Ulanara's heart skipped a beat, "She is going to give birth. "Is it possible?"

"The slave is thinking that it is probably the time. It's time to be pregnant in ten months. However, the people below said that Chang Sheng's posture was calm and not panicked when he left the house. The slave still had some doubts in her heart, so she asked someone to go first. I went to the Lotus Root Courtyard to inquire about it."

"Ha! Master Suozhuoluo acted cautiously, and even the servants below would show off, but I'm afraid he was too cautious this time." There was a trace of sarcasm in Ulanala's eyes. .

She had given birth, so she naturally knew the risks of giving birth to a woman. In an emergency, just one step away could kill someone. It's ridiculous that Sodroro Shi was actually risking his own life in order to deceive the audience.

"Okay, wait for me to change my clothes. My concubine is giving birth in the backyard and Lord Beile is not here, so Fujin will naturally go and have a look." "

Yes."

Aunt Xin was combing Fujin's hair. Yuzheng, who had gone out to inquire about the news, came back.

"Reporting to Fujin, I personally went to inquire about it. Sozhuo Luoge seemed to be scolding the slave in the yard right now."

"Is the information accurate?" Ulanara asked.

"Yes, Ou Xiangyuan is making a big move. There are more than ten slaves standing in the courtyard, and Suo Zhuoluo Gege is sitting under the eaves." Yuzheng assured.

Ulanara frowned when he heard this, and said with some uncertainty: "Is it really not the old suspicion formation?"

Grandma Yu on the side suddenly remembered, "Fujin, it seems that Doctor Xu set an example for Sodrorog today. It's a day to take pulse." If you are so successful, asking an imperial doctor will prove nothing.

After she finished speaking, she asked Yuzheng: "I wonder which slaves Sodrorogg punished?"

"It seems that there are several midwives from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, as well as the maid in charge of the kitchen. "

When Ulanara heard this, she couldn't help but look at Nanny Xin and waved her hand away.

"Mommy, what do you think of this situation?"

Naturally, Aunt Xin couldn't make up her mind for Fujin, so she could only say tactfully: "Fujin, I have also seen the woman who was about to give birth. If she really started to give birth, I'm afraid it wouldn't be as good as Suo Suo. Zhuoluogege is like this."

This is true!

A look of approval appeared on Ulanara's face, and Nanny Xin then said: "The movements in the Lotus Root Garden today are obviously the slaves that Sodrorog was serving when she was being beaten during childbirth. If we go over there rashly, On the contrary, there is something wrong."

This was also her guilty conscience. She was more or less aware of what Ulanara had done in the Lotus Root Courtyard.

"That's all, let's have people pay attention to what's going on over there first, and report as soon as there's anything going on."

"Yes, I'm going to give you the orders right now!"

...

Everyone in the house is aware of the high-profile noise Nan Jia made, but It's just like the conversation between the master and servant of Ulanara in the main courtyard. There are those who don't believe and those who believe.

But believe it or not, there was no movement from Fujin during such a sensitive period, so naturally they did not dare to take the lead.

Lotus root courtyard.

Nanjia sat on a chair under the eaves, looked at the people standing in the courtyard, and only said a few words in a formal manner. The rest was that Grandma Yu once again emphasized the rules she had said before. She concentrated on observing everyone's condition.

Unexpectedly, two girls in the kitchen and a woman who was doing housework had red lights on. There was something wrong.

Nan Jia's heart trembled, and when he was about to say something, he felt a sudden pain in his lower abdomen. Her breathing paused for a moment, and Nanny Yu next to her noticed it immediately.

Aunt Yu kept her face calm and said as calmly as possible: "Gege, I've finished talking. I'll help you go into the house to have a rest." Nanjia

nodded, "Okay, let everyone leave. Just do whatever you need to do." What are you going to do?"

As soon as Nanjia entered the room, she was helped by Granny Yu to the delivery room next door that had been packed out a long time ago.

She had always been afraid of pain, but now it was just the labor pain before giving birth, and her face was already pale from the pain, and her forehead was covered with sweat.

Citron came in from outside the door and reported: "Gege, the midwife is already waiting outside." "

Let them come in."

After Citron went down, Nanjia ordered Aunt Yu to take the baby she just found abnormal. The three of them looked at each other first, and said, "Mommy, no one who didn't appear just now is allowed to approach the delivery room, and they are not allowed to interfere in matters in the kitchen. You must keep an eye on it today, and don't let anyone take advantage of the loophole."

"Yes, yes, don't worry, Princess. I will be cautious, so you can give birth with peace of mind."

After the midwife came in, the three people, mainly Aunt Wang, checked her condition and determined that it was not time to give birth yet. The first labor pains will come soon.

"Sozhuoluogege, you need to eat something to replenish your strength first, and then you will have the strength to give birth when your cervix is opened later."

Nanjia had no choice but to nod in agreement.

After going to court today, Yinzhen wanted to go back home, but was tripped up by his thirteenth brother.

"Fourth brother, I have something to discuss with you. How about we go to a restaurant for a drink?"

After Yinzhen agreed, the two went to Taibai Tower.

The two brothers chatted happily in the private room and drank until the sun set in the west before they came out of the restaurant.

Outside, Chang Sheng led people to look for Yinzhen like crazy. He finally found out the itinerary and hurriedly left the house to look for someone. On the way, they met Yinzhen, who smelled of alcohol, and his thirteenth brother who was traveling with him.

"Master Beile, you are back. Our princess has already activated, I'm afraid I'm going to give birth now!" After

hearing this, Yinzhen immediately sobered up and asked sternly: "What's the situation now?"

Nan Jia was always outside. Be cautious and don't let anyone leave the house to look for him as soon as he gives birth. But Chang Sheng was so anxious that he couldn't even wait for him to return home, so the situation might not be good.

"Back to Mr. Beile, our princess has been on the move since the morning. It's been half an afternoon and there hasn't been any movement. I'm so scared that I dared to come out to find you." "Why don't

you lead the way!" Yinzhen said as he hurried back to his home. .

When they arrived at Sibeile's house, Thirteenth Brother couldn't follow him to the backyard, nor could he leave alone, so he had to say: "Fourth Brother, I'll go to your study first and wait!" "

That's fine," Yinzhen nodded and gave instructions. Su Peisheng: "It's a pleasure to serve you, Thirteenth Master."

After saying that, without thinking about anything else, he entered the Lotus Root Courtyard like a gust of wind.

Thirteen looked at his back, thoughtfully. I don’t know which side room of the fourth brother is so nervous.

In the flower hall of Ou Xiangyuan, Fujin was waiting with several girls. When he saw Yinzhen coming in, he immediately stood up and saluted.

Yinzhen waved his hand to let them get up, and asked: "How is the situation of Mrs. Sodroro?"

Ulanara smiled hurriedly and said: "Don't worry, Mr. Beile, Sister Sodroro is fine for the time being. The midwife is guarding her inside, Xu. The imperial physician is also waiting nearby."

"Call Imperial Physician Xu to come in!"

Yinzhen said without commenting on Ulanara's words and ordered Chang Sheng on the side.

As soon as Imperial Physician Xu arrived, he immediately knelt down and reported to Yinzhen: "Master Baylor, I have checked Sozoroger's pulse. Sozoroger's fetal position is normal and there is no serious problem." "

Why has there been no news for so long? ?"

"Go back to Mr. Beile, Suo Zhuo Luo is the first child, and the fetus is a bit big, so the mother will inevitably suffer." "

Mr. Xu, since you said everything is normal, you must ensure that Suo Zhuo Luo's mother and son are safe!" Yinzhen said in a tone of voice It's faint, but the aura throughout his body is extremely oppressive.

At this time, Imperial Physician Xu did not dare to guess what would happen to him if something happened, and he could only guarantee with a low head: "Don't worry, Master Baylor, I will do my best." In the

delivery room, Nanjia was lying on the bed, and the pain in her stomach made her extremely painful. Plus, I just feel that all the pain I have endured after living for these years has been felt today.

Aunt Yu was wiping her sweat when Citron came in from the door.

"Gege, Master Baylor is already here."

Nanjia was in so much pain that even breathing was a torture. She didn't care where Yinzhen was. She struggled to regain her consciousness and hurriedly told Citron to stay safe. Don't let anyone have bad thoughts at the door of the delivery room.

The author has something to say: Little angels, see you tomorrow!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)
Wrong submission

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 47 13
Introduction: [Quick travel + childbirth system + beautiful female protagonist] Jiang Zhili suffered from a terminal illness and died unwillingly. Af...
76.7K 2.4K 28
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
21.4K 241 20
重生之带着空间混末世 In Yang Qian's previous life, she put it nicely as an ordinary life, but in fact it was nothing more than a life of failure! In this life...
3.6K 72 14
The end of the world has come, and zombies are everywhere. An Xiao immediately awakened the supernatural ability, there is a space and a system. An...