The Raisinghanians : what lie...

By st4rskies

Love doesn't have the same meaning for all but one thing about it is that it's universal. They both long for... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Introduction

266 4 0
By st4rskies

Hi guys!
It's my first time attempting to write a story and I am really scared but excited about this journey.

Since it's my first time writing a story and mind you I am not really good at English so please excuse my mistakes.

I'm just trying to do something new. I would really appreciate it if you all support me.

The first few chapters might be boring but I'll make sure to make up for that in the later ones!!

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 1.9K 40
In this heartbreaking tale of forbidden love, a young man is burdened with a secret heart disease, but he dares not reveal this to the one he loves...
5K 399 17
Neither of them had total confidence in destiny. Not even when they started to see the invisible red strings that bound people to their soul mates. N...
117K 14.1K 10
[UPDATES IN EVERY SATURDAY AND EARLY UPADTES ON STCK] Marriage is a connection between two souls for their entire life. The partners are going to be...
4.6K 391 30
Life. Love. Marriage. Children. No one talks about all the stages of Love. The movies and romance novels would have you believing it's just about the...