Ticci Toby x Eyeless Jack ~ A...

By Lian_Dran

yay this is now my OTP More

annoyance....
cats....
Fighting for you.
7 minutes in Heaven XD
Will you love me?~
Jack to Jackie
Day 1- Monday
Day 2 & 3- Tuesday & Wednesday
Days 10 and 11~ Wednesday and Thursday
Day 12 ~ Friday
Surprise!!
Marriage!~
A Rough Night~
A/N
What's Wrong With Me?!?!
Nurse Rodgers
EMERGENCY!!!
WHAT.....
Delilah~
A/N
Misunderstandings
Making a Plan
Reunion.......?
Solving Problems

Im Back!!

5K 198 18
By Lian_Dran

EyelessJack12Ds:meeeeeehhhhgh

Eyeless Jack POV

When I woke up the next morning, Toby was still gone and Sebe was gone as well. I looked around, ' why is everyone I care about disappearing?!' I thought as I heard a soft mewing. I felt the top of my head to find a small fur ball resting there, I smiled to my self and pet the kitten who mewed happily and nuzzled my fingers. Then I noticed, ' I'm back to normal!!' I let out a sigh of relief and set down Sebe, got dressed then headed downstairs.

Slender was the first to notice, he walked over to me and beamed " glad your back to normal Jack..." and ruffled my hair as I nodded. I went over to the kitchen and ate breakfast as the others started to head out for missions until it was just me. I cleaned up and feed Sebe then cleaned up the Mansion a bit. As I sat on the couch watching cartoons I heard a knock at the door and sprang up from the couch to answer the door. It's probably one of the others...' I thought as I opened the door. And to my surprise it was Toby standing at the door, his leg was bleeding and he immediately hugged me once I opened the door. "Your back!!" He beamed as I smiled and kissed him  lovingly.

I brought him inside and had him patched up while I questioned him of why he had taken so long and why he had made me worry so much. Though it turns out he ran into a bit of trouble and it had to be dealt with. I sighed as I finished wrapping his leg up, he had kissed me again and smiled " I missed seeing you like this~ I've always liked you like this~ " he smirked as I blushed at his comment. " W-well, we won't be doing anything any time soon because you need to get better first! " I remarked while he sighed in defeat. I giggled as he kissed my cheek the started scratching my head. And I responded by purring softly.

Ticci Toby POV

I'm so glad that Jack is back to his original self though he says we won't be doing any thing because I need to get better. Though I don't really care about that right now, I'm just happy I have him back. The rest of the time we have together we watch a movie while Sebe was  purring softly from her resting spot on Jack's head. I smile as he falls asleep as well and I sigh happily, it's just like before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 10
Bakugo gets accused of being the UA traitor. How will the class react? The story begins towards the end of their first year after the Nine and overha...
7.5K 424 26
When you live in the town possessing the largest lake in England there is no surprise that water is thicker than blood, that water is in our bones. W...
15.6K 619 47
⟡ Isagi Yoichi x F!Reader Y/N is an emotionless girl, her face showing nothing but only stoic expression. "I have never seen her smile once..." One d...
18.8K 440 36
ntw they're like aged up here cuz they say bad words and stuff so it makes sense for them not to be 4th grade ykno uhhh i got bored and decided to wr...