Surprise!!

EyelessJack12Ds:GETS READY FOR DA FEELZ BISHES!!! *throws confetti*

Ticci Toby POV

Ok, me and the others are planning to give Ej a surprise birthday party. And I have the perfect birthday gift for him....

~time skip two days~

Today is his birthday and he's still asleep so we still have time to get everyone in place. "Hoodie you recording?" I ask as he gives me a thumbs up and we head over to me and Jack's room. He's still asleep, I sigh and shake him gently. He had slept with his mask on so I couldn't really tell if he was awake or not so I guess he was awake because he had turned his head to me and Hoodie. "W-what is going on?" He asked as I smiled and pick him up and headed downstairs. Once we entered the living room everyone jumped up and yelled surprise. But was almost cut off short by a scream of terror. Ej had gotten to his feet and hid behind me, clinging to the back of my sweater tightly. I heard him crying softly. I turned to face him and asked what  was wrong.

" wh-what's wrong I-is that y-you guys had pr-practically scared me to d-death!!" He stuttered as I wiped away his tears. " oh god....I'm soo sorry.." I apologized as I held him close, he stopped to look down at Sebe who was nuzzling his ankle. He sniffle and picked up the tiny kitten and we made our way over to the couch.  The others had given him preasents and all that though I waited until we had finished with the cake. I inhaled and made sure hoodie was recording then I walked up to him.

Eyeless Jack POV

The others had planned a surprise party for me and I was grateful for that. I sat in front of a cake as the sang a song then I blew out the candle. I had turned 18 and I was almost the same age as Toby, speaking of Toby he never gave me a present. Once I had finished with the cake he had brought me nearby the couch and got down on one knee and held my hand.

I blushed as he smiled up at me then said, " in the beginning we've hated each other though that has hatred has become love and though these past few days have been crazy, I've love you no matter what, Jack Nicolas.....Will you marry me?~" I held my hand to my mouth as tears flowed freely and I nodded as he placed a golden ring on my finger. He then stood up and pulled me into and embrace as I cried and Hoodie had gotten all of this on tape. This was the most happiest day of my life, and I loved every second of it.