Fighting for you.

EyelessJack12Ds: Gets ready for da feelz bishes!!!!* throws confetti every where*

Eyeless Jack POV

I sat on the couch with Sebe as we watched Toby and Jeff argue about something but I wasn't paying attention to what they were arguing about because of Sebe who was clinging to my mask. Gently, I took her off my mask setting her on my lap, stroking her fur. "Jackie?" I looked up to see Sally standing in front of me " can I play with Sebe?" She asked as I nodded. She smiled and sat next to me and started playing with the kitten.

Then Toby was suddenly slammed down onto the coffee table before me. I yelped as Sally screamed, hugging the shivering kitten in her arms. Toby cussed as I covered Sally's ears and sent her out of the room. I rushed over to stop the fight and stood in front of Toby as I shook my head no. "GET OUT OF MY WAY JACK!!!" Jeff yelled as I shook my head again. "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS EJ!!!!!" He shouted as I growled and stood my ground. Jeff scoffed and pushed me out of the way to punch Toby, but I had blocked the punch and was hit instead. I collapsed to the floor as my mask clattered to the ground while I spat out blood.

Ticci Toby POV

Me and Jeff were fighting, he punched me, Ej tried to stop the fight, he was hit instead of me.

As me and Jeff watched Ej's mask fell to the floor and blood stain the wooden floor.And just like Ej's voice we have never seen his face, not even SlenderMan. While Jeff stood there shocked at what he'd just done, there was a reason why we never hit Ej.

The last time someone had hit Ej was when Ben was wrestling with Masky. Ben threw a punch at Masky but hit Jack while he was walking passed the two of them. Ben ended up with a broken arm, so that had become a new rule in th mansion: NEVER hit Ej. But Jeff had broken that rule and was too late to turn back now.

As Ej slowly strapped his mask back on, cracking his knuckles he sent Jeff flying across the room with one swift movement. I could see him shaking with rage, then he sighed and turned to face me.

I already knew what he wanted to know. "Don't worry, I'm fine Ej" I smiled as he let out a sigh of relief.Then, outta nowhere, he hugged me as I felt his tears fall onto my shoulder.

Eyeless Jack POV

I hugged Toby tightly and cried into his shoulder. I didn't want to hurt Jeff that badly, but my anger had gotten the best of me and took control. I felt Toby's arms wrap around me as I cried harder, shivering as I clung to him. I noticed clockwork, Razor and Sally watching me cling to Toby as I cried into his shoulder"you ok?" He asked as I nodded, lifting up my mask a little to wipe away tears.Then I felt something rub against my leg, I looked down to see Sebe purring softly. I sniffled as I picked up the small kitten while she nibbled on my gloved fingers

Clockwork and Razor whispered to each other as Sally walked over to me and asked "why we're you crying Jackie?" She asked as I crouched down to her level.I sighed and pulled out a note pad and pencil then wrote " because I felt bad for hurting Jeff." As I ruffled her hair while she smiled and nodded." Can I still play with Sebe?" She asked, petting the kitten. I nodded, handing the kitten to her as she ran over to Clocky and Razor. The two girls smiled as they walked out of the room with a smiling Sally in between them. I sighed and turned back to Toby who blushed and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly." So......you wanna talk about it?" He asked as I nodded in reply. Then we walked up the stairs and disappeared into Toby's room.