πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš’πš•πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ π™Άπš’πš›οΏ½...

De theunknownbaby90

Hilary, the twin Gilmore daughter to Rory, finds herself in a new, troubling and confusing relationship after... Mai multe

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PILOT
PILOT #2
Hilary & Rory's First Day At Chilton
Kill Me Now
Kill Me Now #2
The Deer Hunters
Cinnamon's Wake
The Birthday Parties
The Birthday Parties #2
Kiss And Tell #2
Love & War & Snow
Love & War & Snow #2
(FILLER- COURTNEY & HILARY)
The Chilton Dance
Forgiveness And Stuff
Paris Is Burning
Double Date
Concert Interruptus
That Damn Donna Reed
That Damn Donna Reed #2
Christopher Returns
Star-Crossed Lovers & Other Strangers
The Breakup, Part II
The Third Lorelai
Emily In Wonderland

Kiss & Tell

221 7 1
De theunknownbaby90

After school, me and Rory headed to Doose's market to get some food. We split up, taking our usual routes getting the necessities, marshmallows, sugar plums, wafers and biscuits. We normally meet up by the milk cartons, pondering at the healthy milks then immediately purchasing chocolate.

When I turned the aisle, I saw Rory talking to Dean, the boy she likes and the girl he likes. I inspected further and saw Dean lean down and kiss her on the lips which made me fall into a lady who fell into a can display.

"Sorry, sorry." I whispering, ignoring the fact that you could hear the ruckus from a town away, but Rory and Dean didn't care and kissed still. There was a silence before she said something, turned around, then marched out of the store, leaving me to buy everything.

She had disappeared, probably gone into Kim's antiques. I walked over to Luke's and ordered a coffee.

"Hey Luke." I said.

"Hey Hilary. Want a bagel to go with the coffee? On the house?" He replied.

"No thanks, I think the people around here will start getting jealous and try to get adopted by Lorelai. Thanks for asking though." I said.

He smiled, handing me the coffee. I sat down and drank the cup, before getting rung on the phone. Luke pointed to the sign in which I mouthed 'sorry' and went outside.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey sunshine." Tristan said which made me burst out laughing in the middle of Stars Hollow.

"Tinkerbell?" He replied. "Cutie pie."

"I'm sorry, why are you giving me nicknames?" I asked.

"Well, my sister was calling her boyfriend peach, so i decided to make you a name." He said.

"Tell your sister to reconsider that nickname." I laughed.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"I was drinking coffee but I am now standing outside of a coffee shop." I said.

"Well, my father came back from London and wants to host a grand family + one dinner. My sister is bringing her best friend, my mom and dad inviting their friends, so i decided, why not invite you." He said. "That's only if you want to come but you kind of owe me after that party at your grandmas."

"Of course I'll come." I said.

"And also, you could stay the night in the guest room, the roads are going to be tricky at night so I'd rather you leave in the light." He said.

"That sounds good, I'll have to ask my mother if I can take her car though, id have to leave quite early tomorrow morning if I do." I said.

"Hmm, how about you get ready by five, my driver will come pick you up and tomorrow I drop you off?" He said.

"That sounds cool. I'll see you tonight." I said.

__

I sat in my living room, waiting for Tristan's driver to arrive. I wore the earrings he gave me and a dress that my grandmother gave me. It was a silky dark blue which matched with three earrings.

I heard a knock on the door and I went over to the kitchen where my mother and Rory were panicking about Dean coming over.

"I'm leaving now." I said to them.

"Have a safe drive sweetie and I'll see you in the morning." My mom said which was followed up by Rory's short bye.

I got my bag and went to the driver and got ready for the twenty minute drive to Hartford to see Tristan's family.

__

"Jesus, this house is big." I said to the driver as he helped me out the car. "Thanks Arnold."

"Any time, Ms Gilmore." He replied.

Walking to the door made me feel like a princess and this was the palace and Tristan was the prince who would have to check if my feet were supposed to fit in my shoes.

I rang the doorbell as the maid welcomed me inside to the house. A large crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling, with white tiles and dark oak wood.

"You must be Hilary!" A lady said, walking over to me and embracing me. She hugged me, looked at my face, then hugged me again. "Follow me into the dining room, my dear."

We went through massive hallways and went inside the dining room where there were about five people. Mr Dugray, Tristan's sister, her best friend and two members of a prestigious family, Mr and Mrs Gates.

"Everybody, I would like to introduce you to Hilary Gilmore, of Richard and Emily Gilmore." She announced which was followed by some awkward hellos and then returning back to chit chat.

I heard footsteps behind me and it was Tristan. He walked over to me, smiled and stood next to me.

"Enjoying the party so far?" He asked.

"100 percent." I said as we walked over to the dining table.

I sat down and watched the maids bring out a humongous amount of food. A lady came over to me and poured a glass of champagne.

"Could you make this a whiskey on the rocks?" Tristan asked the maid who created him drink for him. "Mother, i was wondering if Griselda had come by and fixed the pool?"

"She has done so already, Tristan. You, Hilary, Daphne and Carla can go there after dinner and desert." His mother replied, giving me a small smile before returning to her conversation with Mrs Gates.

I plated up my food and started to eat. I looked at Tristan who was looking in his lap, making what looks like a blunt. He looked up at me, winked, then put the blunt in his pocket.

"Say, Tristan, how is your school going?" Mr Gates asked.

"It's going incredibly. Chilton is a very good school, it's a shame that Dalton couldn't join." Tristan replied.

The subject of a 'Dalton' turned the atmosphere quiet and awkward. Tristan's father was staring darts at him.

"Well, Dalton should've known better than going into his father's cars and trashing them on the side of the roads. Military school seemed like the only sensible option for Dalton." Mrs Bates said.

After she spoke, the silence had once again returned and everyone ate in peace.

"Say, Hayden, how are things at the Gate's Enterprise? I heard in the grapevine that you had secured a $650 million deal." Tristan's father asked, trying to change the subject.

"Well, Donald, we are very lucky to have been able to obtain that deal but the fact is that we may not be able to complete the needs required for this business. This could lead into a $2 billion debt for Gate's Enterprise." Hayden replied to Donald.

__

The dinner ended fast and Tristan took my bag upstairs to the guest room which was opposite of Tristans.

The guest room was like a palace, yet again, but more of Marie Antoinette's bedroom. Encrusted with gold and pictures, it felt like a true fairytale.

"When you're ready to go in the pool just come into my room, my balcony stairs go straight there." He said, closing the double doors.

I stripped out of my dress, plaited my hair and took off my jewels and changed into a swimsuit. Im hoping that the pool will have warm water settings otherwise I will freeze.

__

I knocked on the door to go to the pool and Tristan opened it, in his swimming trunks. They were black and had nice quality. Probably an expensive pair.

"My eyes are up here." He laughed getting the keys from his desk and going to the balcony doors.

"So this is where Tristan Dugray sleeps. I'll make sure to make a mental note for when I break in here." I laughed. 

"I would say that I'm threatened but the image of you in an all black suit, breaking into my room, it's something I'd enjoy." He replied.

He lead me to the pool house where Daphne and Clara were already situated.

"We got dibs on music." Daphne said to her brother who was heading for the remote to turn off the music.

He groaned and walked back over to me as I sat on the edge of the pool.

"Our ears are going to bleed if I listen to this. How about, we spend about an hour in here and go watch a film in my room?" He asked.

"You have a tv? I didn't make a note of that." I said.

"It's hidden. I'll test your thieving skills by making you find it." He replied.

"I'd find it faster than you can say 'Preppy college boy'." I said.

"Seems like an attack but I'll take it if it comes from you." He said.

"Looks like you can take a lot of things." I asked him as he looked at his sister then back at me, making sure she was occupied with something else.

"I can." He replied.

__

We went back upstairs and into the guest room where I changed into my pj's and went back into his room.

"What movie?" I shouted to him as he finished changing in his bathroom.

"Willy wonka." He replied.

"Willy wonka?" I bursted out laughing. "First it's the nickname then willy wonka."

"Whats so bad about Willy Wonka?" He asked.

"Nothing but I thought maybe, fight club, shawshank redemption or even goodfellas. But the wonka?" I asked.

He got into the bed, took the remote, and put Willy Wonka on.

__

"So, Tristan. I wanted to ask you something. Something about the party at my grandparents house and mine." I told him.

"Go on." He paused the movie.

"We kissed. Like two whole times. Now I'm at your house at a family dinner, watching a film, in bed with you. Isn't this a bit weird?" I asked.

"I never really thought about it." He said.

"Are my lips that forgettable?" I asked.

"No, no. Of course not." He said. "Actually, i was hoping that we would kiss again."

"Really?" I asked.

"Mhm." He said, pulling in again, kissing me. He put his hands in my hair, gently pushing down on my head, making this kiss last longer. His other hand travelled down my arm as he stopped the kiss.

"Why did you stop." I asked.

"Because, I want to know if this is for real." He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like, I can't really kiss you like that then just pretend for everything to be okay. I genuinely really like you, Hil." He said.

"So do I. Hell, I might like you even more." I replied.

He leaned back into the kiss and we kissed this time, longer before getting interrupted by a bang noise on the television.

"Do you want to date?" I blurted out.

"Like, girlfriend and boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Of course." He replied. "My Hilary."

__

this was so cringey lmfao. yall I didn't do too much like 🩲♥️ bc i don't know if yall like it or nah ;).

respond to THIS comment and in the next chapter (whichever one that hil & tristan spend in beddie bye byes tgth) i will choose if we do smut or just lovey dovey like above!

type 'y' - for the smut.

type 'n' - for less smut & more fluff

-V

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

89K 1.9K 35
Christina Emily Gilmore is the twin sister of Rory Gilmore. Attending Chilton with her sister she works hard to succeed. Like her mother she has an a...
51.8K 1.5K 25
Eloise Gilmore is the twin sister to Rory. However, when Lorelai fled to Stars Hollow, she left behind Elsie. Of course, Emily and Richard raised Els...
3.8K 147 7
No this isn't a one tree hill story, this is a Gilmore Girls story, because I can't stop, and yes, its a Tristan story because i need it in my soul...
500K 13.6K 102
What if Lorelai Gilmore had twin girls? Frankie and Rory, fraternal twins with very little in common. Rory is quiet, Frankie is loud. Rory loves scho...