Soul Eater Boys x Reader (Boo...

By Writer-Chann

You have been going to the DWMA for about six months now and you have asthma. You begging to run into the thr... More

Always Best to Start at the Beginning
Stalkers...
A Kiss?
"S-Soul?"
Potatoes?!
"Happy Birthday, Angelica..."
"Forget me, but remember..."
Memories
Where is she?
Rin
Asuka
Pervs.
We're Doomed.
Coffee
Spilled Coffee
Mari
This is a bad idea...
Are you a witch?
White flowers with red
Mom?
I'm Not Doing This For You
Mother
Note:
Jealousy
It's so much better not to feel anything at all
It's what tears us apart.
Chard Fingers
Anger...
Quick update and... Contest...?
Forgiveness
I'm Back!!!
Lazyness
What am I going to do?
Read:
Sunflowers
Shopping~!
Writter-Chan is sad
Getting Ready~
Hey everyone
Dancing~
More Dancing...?
Bruhs.
BlackSoulKid
Ehhhhh
*sigh* bruhs
You'll Mess Up The Symmetry!
Bitch You Gonna Be Mine
MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Strip Poker...? You guys are doomed.
;-;
These things...
FRICKIN ASSeS
Strip Poker; Part One
Strip Poker: Part Two
Horror Movies, or Horror Mari?
Snake-Man... or Naw?
*insert whitty title here*
Untitled Part 59
New Year (chapter 60! Wow)
8
Awesome year
Hah gaayyy
Today took a dark turn
Auyyy im not dead
Partner
You?
Smol part fron Writer-Chan
Yo
*Ahem*
Guyysss
That's not Angelica
NOT ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE CHAPTER NAME SORRY BYE
Let's Go Home
Normal?
Truce
CHOOSEEEEEEHHH!
GUYSS
The End: Soul
The End: Kid
The End: Black Star
The End: Always Best to Start at the End
GUYS
Heyyyy
My face.. Yeaaahhh
HEY
I need you guys real quick
My Cd!
Hello darkness my old friendddd
Guess whos back
Special Ending (requested)
PFFFTTT
It's all a lie... Please Read
Guess What's Good?
my birthday!
300k!
A/N: Hello Again Everyone :D

Dates?! I don't know how to deal with this!

3.5K 155 191
By Writer-Chann

Okay okay... before I am bombarded with comments... NO IT IS NOT A CRONA REFERENCE IN THE TILTE! DEAL!

Okay, okay. Back to fan fiction world... I hate to inform you, but I may post more than one part tonight 

*overly dramatic sigh*

I am so sorry that you guys are going to have to read that much fan fiction, consisting mostly of fluff. 

*flat voice* oh no! How will I ever repay you guys?

ENOUGH OF THE SARCASM!  I wasn't lying about posting more than one part though :3 i'm really hyper and I had a burst of good ideas, sO I hOpe YoU gUYs aRe ReAdY to ReaD LoTS~!!

--Writer-chan--

~Your p.o.v~

I slipped my pants over my hips, and pulled the shirt Nicole had given me. The morning light had been harsh when it came into the bedroom I had been in. we has eaten breakfast, me tired, Nicole chipper in her shirt, underwear and apron, and Rin with a pare of sunglasses over her eyes.

She had hissed at me multiple times to be quiet when I laughed with Nicole about something, the grouchy person just making us laugh more.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Rin tying her shoes on the couch. "Thanks for letting us stay." She said, standing up after her boot was tied.

"Anytime!" Nicole said, loud enough to make Rin cringe, and I laughed with her.

"You guys suck." Rin said, walking to the door with her coat over her arm. I grabbed my sweatshirt and tied it around my waist.

Nicole sat on the edge of the couch. "So when are you guys gonna come back?" she asked, her bare legs swinging. "You should come and visit me. This house is two big for just me." She said.

I looked around at the clean white walls and plants in neat pots. It was a big house, and she lived alone. "I'll come back all the time." I said.

Nicole squealed happily, making Rin wince. "Okay!" the young woman said, her eyes getting mischievous. "And I'll help you with those three boys!" she said.

I looked at her for a second, my cheeks getting hot. "How...?" I asked.

She shrugged, her poker face faltering. "I'm a meister. I have a few tricks." She said. I nodded, knowing that she must be able to read my mind or something.

"You meisters..." Rin mumbled.

"What, Miss Katana?" Nicole said.

"Shut up." Rin sighed.

I followed Rin out the door, Nicole close behind us. "(y/n), come back with Rin and we'll talk about those boys." She said.

I blushed again and Rin closed the door, her eyes squinting as the sunglasses did little to hide the light. We walked through the almost empty streets of Death City, the city calm at noon. We turned down a street and I saw a head of white hair leaning against the fence of our house.

I turned to run the opposite direction, but Rin grabbed my arm. "Do it." She said, and I blushed. "He might be rich. Get in his pants and-"

"Rin!" I whisper-yelled. I calmed down. "You still must have some of the alcohol from last night in your bloodstream." I said, my cheeks hot.

Soul noticed us as we walked up to the house. He smiled coolly at me. "Hey, (y/n)." he said.

"H-hi." I said. Rin looked at the house and sighed. She stumbled towards the door and walked in.

I heard Atsuki's voice, and I looked in through the door. I saw him there his voice looking relieved. "Where were you two?" he asked, his hands reaching out and hugging her. "I was worried."

Rin closed the door after looking at me quickly, her eyes unsure. The door clicked shut and I turned back to Soul. He was smiling at me still and I leaned back on my heels.

"(y/n)..." he said, scratching his head. "...You think maybe, you'd like to go on a date with me today?" he asked.

My cheeks were pink and I looked at the ground. "O...okay." I said.

He sighed, and then regained his coolness. "Okay. So where you want to go."

I took his arm when he offered it to me. "Um... I don't know. We could go get lunch?" I said.

He grinned with his shark teeth. "Sure. I know a place." He said. We started walking, but when we reached the corner of the street, he pulled me over to the side.

"Wh-what is it?" I asked, as he pulled me along. I realized where he was taking me when we reached a motorcycle. I smiled as he got on and reached his hand out to me. I took it and he pulled me onto the seat in front of him. I blushed a little as he started up the engine and the bike started to rumble quietly.

He lifted the kickstand with his heel and started driving quickly. The wind blew into my face, and I laughed as he dodged pedestrians and bikes. He didn't slow down, but he did ask me once,

"We can go outside of the walls if you want." He said.

The idea of lunch had left me as soon as he had started driving, and I nodded. "Sounds great!" I said over the sound of the wind in my ears and my hair whipping. He took a sharp turn, the bike going almost parallel to the street. I laughed as he sped out of the gates of Death City.

The desert road from Death City was long and Soul sped along it, his bike loud. The dust flew past us, the wheels hot on the road. I leaned back into Soul, my chest warm.

He pulled off the road and started slowing down. When he stopped, I jumped off and ran out deeper into the desert, holding my arms out and spinning. The sun was hot beating down on me and I smiled, the warmth nice.

I sighed and fell to the ground, looking up at the clear sky. There was a thump next to me, and I looked over to see Soul, his hands behind his head. He looked over at me, his red eyes a dark contrast to his white hair on the sand.

"You look beautiful." He said.

I laughed a little. "No. I haven't even brushed my hair this morning!" I said. I sat up and dusted myself off. "So where should we go next?" I asked.

He laughed happily and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down next to him. "Let's go somewhere like Hawaii!" I said. "Something crazy!"

He finally got me to lie still for a second, and I rested my head on his chest and looked up at the sky. "Lets do that." He said.

We stood and walked back to his bike, dusting ourselves off. We got on and he started going back in the direction of Death City. He drove quickly through the gates and stopped in front of a small food shop, putting the kickstand down and helping me off the bike.

We walked in and sat down, taking a menu. I looked over the food, glancing up at Soul and seeing that he was looking at me. I smiled and set my menu down. "You wanna skip lunch?" I asked.

He shrugged, seeing the waitress come over. "We better move quick." He said. We both stood and walked fast to the door, laughing when we burst out of the door. We walked to his bike and I looked around.

He smiled at me. "Hey, (y/n)..." he said.

I looked up at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"So the academy is having a anniversary party the day after tomorrow, to end the year off." He said.

I smiled. "And..." I said, my chest feeling warm with that strange feeling I still hadn't gotten used to.

"Will you go with me?" he asked.

I blushed and took his hand, a small smile on my lips. "I'll get back to you on that." I said.

He sighed. "It's because of the other tow, isn't it?" he said.

I bit my lip, feeling a little guilty. "Well..." I said. "It's just... I know I need to choose. But for all this time I've liked all-"

He stopped me by putting his lips on mine. He held them there for a second, and I wasn't sure if the reason I was so hot was because he was so close to me or because of the summer heat.

He pulled away. "I'm going to win your heart." He said. "I'll steal right out from under the other two, and you." He said.

I blushed and turned, my eyes still on him. "L-looking forward to it." I said, my voice stuttering a little. I walked down the sidewalk, my cheeks hot. I heard his bike drive away, and I leaned against a street light for a second, my face hot.

"Hey (y/n)." I heard a voice say, and I looked up to see who it had been.

My cheeks got hot again (they had just cooled down). "K-kid?" I asked.

He smiled at me, his tight black shirt making the white rose he held stand out. I looked into his gold eyes as he handed me the flower. "I thought it would be better than the potato..." he said, scratching his head, his cheeks a little pink with embarrassment.

I took the rose and smelled it, the sweet scent making my heart warm. "Th-thank you." I said.

He took my hand, a symmetrical smile on his lips. "I wanted to show you the Death City Gardens, if you'll come." He said.

I blushed a little. "Like... like a date?" I said.

He nodded. "Y-yeah." He said.

I looked up at him, my lips curving into a smile. "Are you stuttering?" I asked. He scratched his head. I took his hand and laced my fingers into his. "It's cute." I said.

He smiled and grasped my hand back. "The Gardens?" he asked. I smiled and he started leading me away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 7.3K 45
You are just one of twelve death scythes scattered around the world. You are the youngest female death scythe while Justin is the youngest male death...
41.5K 1K 58
An X Reader fanfic about the reader's adventure in Soul Eater. This is a Death the Kid X Reader, Soul X Maka and Black Star X Tsubaki fanfic with som...
5.9K 137 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...
1.8K 37 27
Your demon weapon abilities arose, and your parents decided it was best to send you to the famed DWMA. Once getting there, you gain a certain Shiniga...