Arrange Marriage | [TAEKOOK F...

By devils__dark__world

A Story About A Workaholic Ceo And A Beautiful Modal. One Is Cold And Other One Is Sweet. Let's See Whether T... More

Introduction/Discription
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

358 15 8
By devils__dark__world

Author's note:-

Double update because today is my birthday. So I am gifting you guys. Love you alle little demons. And yeah thanks for supporting me.
Now back to the story.

                             𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

Today is taekook's engagement. Taekook's family and their friends and guest are staying in a resort. So now tae is in his room and his friend jimin and jin is helping him. On the other hand jungkook is getting ready in his room with his friends Suga, namjoon and hobi.

After sometime jungkook is now standing on the stage With his hyungs... Waiting for tae. He was remembering that moment where he spend his time with and sumi. He got a little bit sad because sumi and her family didn't come because of some work. He got so attached to sumi.

(The stage)

(The sitting area)

Now when he heard the sound of everyone's wow, he raised his head and looked towards the door, there tae came towards the stage with his friends. Tae came and stood beside jungkook. Jimin and jin stood beside tae and Suga, namjoon and hobi stood beside namjoon.

(Suga, hobi and namjoon's looks and outfits)

(Jin's make up, look and hairstyle)

(Jimin's make-up, look and hairstyle)

(Their outfits. Silver one is for  jimin and the gold one is for jin)

(Jungkook's looks, hair and outfit)

(One more because he looks handsome)

(One more 😅😅)

(Tae's makeup, look and hairstyle)

(Tae's outfit)

Then their parents come so theirs friends stand  Little bit aside... And give space to them.

Minkyu:- now let's start the ceremony.

Inha is holding the tae's ring and taehee is holding jungkook's ring.

(Their rings)

Taeron:- first of all thanks for coming in our sons engagement. And I am so happy for him to have a life partner like jungkook. Jungkook son please take care of my bub, my angel.

Jungkook:- yes I will dad.

Minkyu:- I am so proud of you son. The way handle business, the way you performed, I am impressed champ. And I am happy for you to have a life partner like tae baby, champ. Please take care of this workaholic sone of mine taebaby.

Tae:- yes I will dad.

Priest:- now son puts the ring in the bride's finger.

Jungkook gently hold tae's hand and put the ring. Said something in low voice.

Jungkook:- you look beautiful, cute, pretty just breathtaking gorgeous pup.

Tae:- thanks kookie.

Priest:- now the bride puts the ring in the groom's finger.

Jungkook give his hand to tae and put the ring while saying in low voice.

Tae:- you look handsome, charming, good looking just breathtaking hot kookie.

Jungkook:- thanks pup. I am proud that you find me hot.

Priest:- now you guys are engaged.

(ᴀ/ɴ:- ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ɪᴛ. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏғғᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ. ɪғ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ... ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴄᴇʀᴇᴍᴏɴʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.)

When the engagement ceremony is over then the guest are having their dinner and our taekook having their engagement photoshoots... With their friends.

After finishing their photoshoot. Now they all are having their dinner. There are just taekook and their parents with taekook's friends. All the guests are already left.

Taeron:- hey Minkyu I was thinking about their marriage. When we will do their marriage?

Minkyu:- this time you think you guys think because lady time me and Inha think about their engagement.

Taehee:- ok so what about next Sunday? We have one week till then we will complete all the works.

Inha:- it's a good Idea... Anyway, they are old enough to get married. the sooner the better.

Taeron:- so the next Sunday will be the best and big day.

Minkyu:- guys first asked them if they are comfortable or not.

Taeron:- yesh... So buddy and bub tell us... Are you guys ok? Are you guys comfortable? You guys don't have problem?

Jungkook:- I don't have any problem. I am comfortable and I am happy.

Tae:- me to dad.

Jimin:- you are going to married before me... I am older than you.

Suga:- atleast we are dating... Someone is here is not even dating.

Hobi:- I know you are trying to say my name. Uncle aunty look... He is bulling me.

Inha:- Suga don't be like that... He will also find someone soon.

By laughing, eating, that night became memorable for all of them.

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜

Tae was in his room, lieing on the bed while read a book. Then when his mom come to his room.

Taehee:- taebaby someone Has sent a letter on  your name. Here.

Taehee give that letter to tae and went outside. Tae sat on his bed and start reading that letter.

(The letter)

Dear tae, my baby,

I hope you remember me, your future husband, Nike. Now I am here in this city for you. I got to know about your engagement with someone. And you are going to get married this week. And I will not let this happen because you are only mine. Mine to love, mine to fuck, mine to hurt and mine to care. In Cambodia, that day you rejected me and left me there without telling me anything about you like your address, your country name etc. I only know your name and you came there for your shoot. but finally I got to know everything about you in these one and half year. I know I took too much time but can I do. It's so hard to find you with just your name and face. but I promised you that I will take you from your wedding.

Your hubby
Nike.

After reading this letter... Tae got shocked. What will he do know. How will he handle this psycho Who is obsessed with him. Should he tell his parents about this. But he will not because he don't want to them get tense. They will be worried about him. He thought that because of him they had already faced so many problems but now no more.

The thought about jungkook. He should tell him. Jungkook will help him. But what will he tell him? Tell him that a psycho want him. No he will not do this.

Tae:- I will tell him everything... From the very start to the end. I know jungkook will listen to me. He is so understanding. He will understand me and will help me.

After thinking a lot he decided that he will jungkook. whatever jungkook decided, that will happen. So after telling his mom that he is going to meet jungkook.

He called jungkook when he entered his car.

𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕

Jungkook:- hello pup.

Tae:- hey kookie. How are you?

Jungkook:- I am good, what about you? Are you missing me that you called me?

Tae:- I was good but not now. I wanna talk to you about something very important.

Jungkook:- what happened pup? Everything is alright?

Tae:- nothing is alright kookie.

Jungkook:- tell me what happened. your kookie will fix everything.

Tae:- not on the call. Can I meet you?

Jungkook:- yes. Right now I am in office... So you can come here if you don't have problem.

Tae:- yes I will come there then I will tell you everything. It's take me 30 max... If there is no traffic.

Jungkook:- ok I will tell the Receptionist that you are coming.

Tae:- ok.

The call get ended. Tae start the car. After some time he reached to jungkook's office.

----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Hey my precious little demons... Here's Chapter 16.
I hope you guys like it. i am so much excited >⁠.⁠<

Do vote if you liked my stories. It encourages me to write more chapters and stories.

Share my story/ff as much as you can. It helps me reach a larger audience/readers.

Comment your thoughts and theories about my stories. Let me know what and how you liked it.

Follow for more Chapters/stories If you love reading fictional stories or ff and if you wanna read more of my new stories And wanna know my latest update then follow me.

Turn on the notification settings for getting instant notification whenever I publish the new Chapter.

Thank you for reading<3
Love you all my precious little demon

                (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤       (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
601K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
470K 14.3K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...