Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-24
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-31

184 30 24
By prabhakar29

Note- first of all thank you so much guys for ur love and support. 🙏🙏
This story which I had imagined long ago and my first story here which is not based on Abhira has finally crossed 10k views. Although my other books have much more views than this but it means a lot because it's first story different from Abhira.

    One more thing, when first time I imagined this story, the upcoming scene ( well it's already started in previous chapter) was one of the very first scenes which came into my mind. Offcourse the buildup was different as my original plot was different. I really wanted to insert this scene here but was not getting idea how to fit that into this version? But finally I managed somehow and seeing your reactions, I guess it's a successful attempt..🤭🤭😜

    Enjoy ur chapter...❤️❤️❤️

      The weather had turned worst and the whole sky had turned into darkest shade of black. Winds were blowing in scary speed and loud thundering sound can be heard in a distance. It was an indication that a huge storm was just round the corner.

      Sidharth came to airport in cab as his car broke down while returning from the meeting,so he took cab. Now, he stopped a taxi and himself was driving the car upto it's maximum speed after giving good amount of money to the driver.

   How he reached home, he had no idea because his mind was completely numb by imagining all kind of worst scenarios.
He came out of the taxi and ran towards his house. Samar and his team members were standing there at outside main entrance of the house. Samar saw him and ran towards him.

     " Thank God sir you came but please be careful." Samar advised him.

   " What exactly happened? Any idea? Do you have back door keys?" Sidharth asked him while analysing how to enter inside as he didn't want to break any door considering Aranya's state of mind.

   " No sir. We don't have keys and what I got to know from staff  that, she came home around 3-4 pm.Cook didn't have prepared lunch as you were going out of the city and she comes home in late evening. So, when she came early, then head cook lady went to her to ask if she will eat anything. She didn't open the door for so long. Staff members got worried as she was not even replying anything from inside. So they kept knocking the door to know if she was ok. Finally she replied that she will come downstairs in a minute. So, everyone got relieved and they came down. After sometime she came downstairs and then out of nowhere she took the knife from dining table and threatened everyone which you had seen in the video. Staff members got scared and they ran outside. They told everything to the security team which was present outside the main campus. They called me immediately. I came here and got all the information and since then I was trying to contact you but you were not responding. Sir, I was so worried and was not getting any clue, how to handle this situation. CCTV cameras on the first floor are also not working since afternoon. We have no current update of inside the house. What should we do? Should I call police for safeside?" Samar described him everything whatever he knew.

   " No need to involve police in our personal matter. You guys stand here and make sure no outsiders should roam near to our campus. One more thing, whoever was present here at that time, give them instructions to not share this incident with anyone not even with their family members, it's my orders, ok? I am going inside and no one will follow me. Am I clear?" Sidharth instructed Samar and his team.

         Samar was about to object but one look from Sidharth was enough to shut his mouth and bow down his head. After that Sidharth ran towards kitchen area. It had small back kitchen garden and there was glass sliding door to connect it from kitchen. He went there, broke the glass little then opened the gate through broken glass. From kitchen he came to main hallway. He directly went to first floor as from CCTV footage, it was clear that she didn't come downstairs since that time.

    Sidharth first went towards her room. It was not closed. He entered inside but there was no one. He got more scared. He was shouting her name but got no response. He then ran outside and searched other rooms but she was nowhere to be seen. In next few minutes, he searched every single corner of the house but couldn't find her. With every passing second, his heart was sinking thinking of worst possibility. He went to terrace, lawn, garden everywhere but got nothing. By that time, heavy rains had already started pouring and he was completely drenched.

   Backside lawn was the last place and he couldn't find her there also. By that time he got really terrifed. Tears had started rolling down his cheeks and got mixed with water dripping down from his head to toe. With defeated shoulders and heavy heart he turned around to go inside and decided to call police.

    He was about to enter main courtyard but something caught his attention and he took 2-3 steps back. He looked upwards and got confused to see that there was some dimmed light coming out of his room's balcony. He was confused because he knew that he had locked his room this morning before going out and balcony door was also closed. Then very next second,his mind reminded him that he had searched whole house for her except his own room. His eyes became widen in shock and he ran towards his room.

   He came in front of his room and tried to open it but realised that it was still locked. He was so sure that he had closed balcony door and it can't open on its own even in some storm then how it got opened when his room was still closed. Now he wanted to pull out his hairs and band his head somewhere on the wall.

      Then his eyes fell on the library cum study room's door adjacent to his room. Although it was also locked but his mind reminded him that once Aranya tried to enter there in his absence. He couldn't find her anywhere but she was still in the house then it meant this was the only place where she can be. He again shouted her name but got no response. Then he immediately ran towards hall where all kyes used to be kept in a cupboard. He took out duplicate keys of his study room and opened it.

    He went inside.It was completely dark.
He switched on the lights but Aranya was not there also. Now he was really frustrated and scared at the same time. Then his eyes fell on the connecting door which used to connect his room with study room. He ran towards that door and tried to open it. To his utmost relief and surprise, it got opened. He took a glance of his room but it was empty then he turned towards balcony. Now he was almost sure that he will find her there only but in what condition, he had no idea. His heart started running with jet speed and his steps became slow fearing of something worst.

   He went closure to the balcony and removed the curtains with shivering hands. Finally he could spot Aranya after terrifying few minutes. She was sitting on the recliner and her face was towards outside. Suddenly, Sidharth recalled knife in her hands and now seeing her position, he got scared like hell. With very slow and heavy steps, he went closure to her while chanting some prayers in his mind.

    Sidharth went near to her recliner and with shivering hands, touched her shoulders very lightly. Aranya's eyes were closed and this sudden touch startled her. She got scared and looked at her side. She was shocked to find Sidharth looking at her with equally shocked expressions. She noticed his face changed so many expressions within fraction of seconds. First it was shock then relief and then anger. She was about to ask him what he was doing there instead of being at airport with his so called girlfriend but before she could utter anything, Sidharth blasted on her.

   " Did you get high on something before pulling that stunt which you pulled few hours ago? Will you care to explain what was that? Do you have even an ounce of sense what you did today? Have you lost your mind completely? Do you have any idea, how I drove from airport to reach here? I was shouting your name on top of my lungs from last few minutes and was scared like never before and you are sitting here taking a nap? Aranya, you better have very good explanation to all of this or else you will see the worst side of me today. Enough is enough." He busted on her while holding her both arms tightly. His eyes were emitting fury like never before.

       Sidharth's tight grip on Aranya's shoulders were hurting her physically and the expressions on his face was scaring her mentally and emotionally. But she refused to give up and with so much force removed Sidharth's grip from her arms and stood up.

   " What more worse you will do with me then you already did? Tell me, I also want to know how much more you can stoop low? You are asking explanations from me? What about you? and who the hell are you to question me? You forcefully married me against my wish and kind of kept me hostage in your home and made me work in your office in the pretext of contract and agreement.
Whenever you felt like, you behaved with me nicely and then shouted at me and treated me like some invisible object wherever and whenever you wanted. I am not your slave you got it? Your dearest girlfriend and your staff members were openly mocking me. Before saying anything to me, go and ask them what they did with me? They were behaving as if I forced you to keep me in your house. Moreover, what you are doing here? You were going to your dearest Samaira's house warming party right? Then why are you wasting your precious time here by arguing with me?
Listen, just go away from here as I don't want to hear her taunts that you didn't attend her special event just because of me. Just go away from here and leave me alone, understood?" Aranya shouted at him.

   Sidharth stood there and kept looking at her in shock.

   " What did you say? I am treating you as a slave? Kept you as a hostage? Do you even know it's meaning? Did I or anyone stopped you from doing anything? Did anyone interfered in your personal life? Didn't me and my people treated your parents like our guests and made sure they don't have any problems? Did I abuse you in any way? Was not you happy to get extra project? Was not me happy to see your achievement and celebrated it? Whole staff always used to do things according to your convenience so that you don't have any issues. Didn't Samaira asked your choice to make something for you? Do you have any idea how terrified were all staffs by seeing your today's behaviour? Samaira was ready to miss her flight and come here with me to see you. You can't even imagine my condition in last few hours.
But you are right, all of us are selfish, cruel people and tortures you. So, let's end this torture here itself. Wait...give me a second. Here...take your passport and you are free from us forever. I will book the next available flight to your country and will call your parents to pick you up. Go and pack your bags and be ready. Finally you are free from this "hostage" and can take breathe in open air. Last thing from my side, I am sorry, miss Aranya Gujral for everything. I know you went through a lot because of me and now I am rectifying my mistake. From here onwards, you are free from all the contracts, agreements and obligations. This is the last time, you are seeing me. I promise, I will never try to contact or meet you or come in front of you in this lifetime. Goodbye for forever from my side. Stay happy and take care of yourself." Sidharth said to her, turned around, wiped his tears and took a step forward to go away from there from her forever.

     Aranya stood there like a statue unable to say or react anything.

Note:-

So Sidharth returned her passport to her and told her that she was free to go to her home. He decided to never come in front of her again. What will happen next? Is it the end??

    Sorry guys chapter became too long and again I have to stop here..

See you soon...🤭🤭🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 22.7K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
21.2K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
115K 5.4K 28
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
3.3M 181K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...