'President Min:My Love'||MYG|...

By sOFYrahman_

It's the story of South Korea's president Mr.Min Yoongi, who is heartless, emotionless, psycho, and cold. No... More

Author
Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Smut)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14(Smut)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17(Smut)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.4K 66 0
By sOFYrahman_

Author Pov:

Next Morning-

Sunlight hit on Yoongi's eyes which made him groan .He slowly open his eyes & rub it to make his vision clear .He looks down & see his Angel is sleeping while hugging him & his hand is around her .Yoongi smile & pecks her forehead .They both are naked under blanket.

He look at the clock its 7:00am .He want to sleep more but he need to go to office as today he is going meet some ministers.

He slowly pull his hand from her bare waist .But Y/n woke up slowly .Yoongi smiles & pecks her lips.Y/n smile & rubs her eyes .

Yoongi : Good Morning love .*deep voice*

Y/n : Good morning Yoonie .*smile*

Yoongi : Im sorry for waking you up .*guilt*

Y/n : NO ..no its ok...its my habit to wake up early .

Yoongi : I know but still.*pout*

Y/n chuckled & hold his cheek .

Y/n : Its ok .*smile*

With that Y/n holds the blanket on her chest & tries to sit but she hiss in pain.

Yoongi panic & hold her .

Yoongi : Angel are you feeling pain ?*worry*

Y/n : i cant feel my legs & my part is paining a little ....*hug him*

Yoongi : I need to give you a good shower then you will feel better .

Y/n : Hmm...

Y/n : Yooni ...i want to ask you something ?

Yoongi : Yes ....ask me .*caress her cheek *

Y/n : Can you tell me about yourself .....You know but i dont know you that well.

Yoongi : *smile* My full name is Min Yoongi .Im the king of Min Royal Clan .Im a businessman but also im a Korea's president .*smile*

Y/n gasp in shock .

Y/n :Wha...what...you are our president Mr.Min ?

Yoongi : *chuckled * Yes baby its me one & only Min Yoongi .*peck her lips*

Y/n : I cant believe ....a president love me .*wide eyes*

Yoongi laugh in her cuteness .

Yoongi : Yes my love ....you made this President fall for you .*peck her forehead*

Y/n : Thank you for loving me this much ...i ...i dont know how to show love but i will give my best to you .*smile*

Yoongi : I know . Now lets go & take a good shower .

Y/n nodded & Yoongi carried her naked body in bridal style .

He goes inside the bathroom .

He put her in the bathtub which is full with water . He put some salt in water ,its will make her feel good while arranging it .He also go inside the tub & sit behind her .He kiss her shoulder & started cleaning her .Her bare body isnt making him hard as he is looking at her in love eyes , he always want to take care of her like he is doing now .Yoongi smile do his work gently.

After shower -

Yoongi wipe her body & make her wear his hoodie & a short .

Y/n was smiling whole time .....she is feeling so much love & care .She is feeling blessed to have him .

After making her ready Yoongi wear his suit .

after that he carry her downstairs for breakfast .She cant walk properly so Yoongi didnt let her walk .

He come down while she is in his arms .Whole servents are jungshOOk bcz he never saw their King is caring for any girl.But for her he is doing everything . They understand that Its their Queen .

Y/n feel stares .

Y/n : Yooni...is anyone here ?*confuse*

Yoongi look & saw all servents are looking them in shock eyes which make him smirk .

Yoongi : No baby .....*smirk*

He want to show them that she is His Girl .

He finally come inside the dinning area .

He makes her sit on the chair beside him . He sat down & maids started serve foods to them .

Y/n : Thank you .*smile*(Towards maids)

Maid : Its our duty Mam .

Yoongi : Its Queen not ma'am .She is my fiancé so respect her like you all respect me .*Cold voice*

All servants nodded their heads .

Yoongi : Lets eat Angel .*smile*

With that they both started eat .

Yoongi's pov :

While eating i look at my angel who is eating while pouting ,i know its her habit .

After finishing my breakfast & hug her & Kiss her in front of everyone .I want to let them know that she is Mine .

I broke the kiss & peck her cheek .

Yoongi : I will come back at lunch time .....you can do anything ...there are many things in my mansion ........hmm...

Y/n : Hmm...Yooni.....where is Snowy...i want to meet him .

Yoongi : Oh i forget about him .he is fine & with Kai .Lets go & make you introduce to all .

With that he took her towards living room .

Author pov : All servents are standing in one line as per Yoongi's order .

Yoongi sit on the couch like a king & make her sit beside him while holding her waist .

Yoongi : So....as you all know she is future Queen .Respect her & listen to her all demands ,Never let her do any work, guide her towards everywhere as she cant see .Only Mrs.Wang (40) will stay with her all time as my angel's personal maid . Always be careful about her .I will not bear any mistakes.No males are allowed to stay close to her .M i clear ?*cold voice*

All : Yes King .

Yoongi : Good now go .

With that all left but Mrs Wang is here as per Yoongi's order .

Yoongi : Baby met my right man or say my little brother Kim Jong -in but we all him Kai .

Kai bow to her & smile.

Kai : Hello Queen .*smile*

Y/n : Hello Oppa .*Smile*

Yoongi : * its my left man Soobin ,Choi Soobin .He will stay here to secure you from all dangers .

Soobin : Hello Noona .

Y/n : Hello....you are younger then me ?

Soobin : Yes ....im younger then you ...finally i have a big sister.I never thought Hyung will fall in love like this .Im so happy Noona .

Y/n : Me too Soobin ....*pat his head *

Kai : Mrs.Min here is Snowy .

Y/n heard Snowy's bark .

She kneel down & Snowy run towards her & hug her ,he lick her face & Y/n giggle.Yoongi is smiling .

Soobin : Hyung you are lucky to have Noona .*smile*

Yoongi : I know .

After that Yoongi left but after kissing her .

Y/n talk with Mrs.Wang ,Mrs.Wang really like y/n a lot , She is very happy for Yoongi as she knows Yoongi's past .She always want him to feel love & now he is very happy with Y/n which making her smile .

Mrs.Wang told her about mansion's rooms like where is library ,guest rooms , pool , garden , theatre room etc .Y/n want to go to garden so Mrs.wang take her there .

( Btw Soobin is Younger here .He is a part of Yoongi's mafia stuffs .Yoongi saved Soobin from human trafficking,Soobin was orphan so yoongi give him shelter, education. After he turn 18 he decided to work as Yoongi's man .He is very loyal to Yoongi .He always call Yoongi as Hyung .Yoongi also love him as little brother but never show that.About Kai ,his case is also same ,Yoongi saved him from his abusive parents & he give him shelter & education .Like them Yoongi's mans are loyal .They can do anything for their King . Yoongi trust only few people - his BTS members , Kai , Soobin ,Mrs.wang )

____________________

I will update soon.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
28.8K 910 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
70K 3.4K 45
Min Yoongi is a cold blooded killer. He enjoys torturing and making victims beg for their lives... and best part of all of this, is he gets paid for...