HIS ROYAL BRIDE

By Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . H... More

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics ✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 18

721 38 2
By Kaira_s007

After Yuvraj left the room, Ruhaani went to the bathroom to wash her face and then lay down on the bed. She tried really hard to fall asleep, but sleep was nowhere near. When she checked the time, it was around 1:30 in the night.

She looked at the other side of the bed, which was empty. She sighed and stood up and went to the balcony. Sitting on the ground, she spent her time looking at the moon and stars.

It was 6 in the morning when Ruhaani woke up. 'When did I fall asleep?' she wondered and quickly went to check the time in her room.

'Ruhi, you're crazy...you never sleep, and today? You overslept.' She said to herself and hurriedly opened her suitcase to get her clothes.

'Now, what should I wear today? A suit? No, I don't think I should wear that on the first day. Poshak ? Hmm... won't it be too much ? Besides, I don't even know how to wear it properly. Never mind, I'll just wear a saree. Maybe they'll be impressed.' She picked a saree and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Yuvraj's pov

No one has frustrated me as much as this girl does. And she has a unique connection with water. Whenever I see her, she keeps throwing water at people, especially me. After giving her a warning, I went to the other room in my chamber, which is completely opposite to our room. I can't tolerate her even for a moment.

We are already married. Now she is my wife, but we can never have a husband-wife relationship. I promised myself that there will never be a place in my heart for anyone else, and Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promise.

After trying all night to find that hacker, we still couldn't trace them. I don't know why, but I feel like that girl is somehow involved. She's not as innocent as she seems. There's something she's hiding, and the day I find out, it'll be her last day. I hate betrayal. And I have even more hatred for those who deceive. I went to the gym at 5 in the morning and now, after trying to calm down for an hour and a half, I'm heading back to my room. Now I'll have to face her again.

I opened the door to my room and was shocked by what I saw. She was standing there, getting dressed in her saree. And not gonna lie, my wife is really beautiful. I can't help but think that someone else must have witnessed this beauty before me, and it's making my blood boil.

She looked at me and stood there frozen. She's in her blouse and petticoat, and she looks really hot. Her slender neck... How would it feel to leave marks of my love on it? Her slim and fair waist... I want to hold it and... My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her chuckling. I looked at her, and there was this smirk on her face.

I realized that I was standing near her unintentionally. She also took a step towards me, and now there is only a little bit of space left between us. She wrapped her hands around my neck, and I, unintentionally, placed my hands on her waist.Oh my god it is so soft. She came near my face and by now i could feel her soft breasts against my hard chest. By now I am sure I have boner. She came near my ear and whispered in a very seductive voice " can't control now, Mr Rathore ? Hmm.."

She resumed what she was doing. I went behind her and back hugged her. I made her face the mirror and stared into the addictive dark brown orbs of her. My rough palm on her soft milky skin feels so good.

" Breathe Sweetheart "

I said and blush crept over her cheeks. She cleared her throat and tried to move away from me but could she ?

She looked at me with a raised eyebrows and i just dipped my head in her neck. She smells so good! I pressed my self on her more and she froze feeling me on her ass. She kept her hand on mine which was holding her waist tightly.

I started preparing soft kisses on her neck and she titled her face giving me more acces. She dug her nails on the back of my head when I bit her skin and she moaned. I started soothing by licking the spot.

She flinched when someone knocked on the door. She looked at me and removed her hands from my neck. I groaned when she step back. " Who is it ?. "

" Hukum badi ma ne Rani sa ko taiyaar ho ke jaldi aane ke liye kaha hai. Pooja ka samay ho Raha hai " The maid said. I told her that we will be coming in some time. I looked at my wife, the little tigress who was now blushing hard.

" Wait for me. " I said and went into bathroom for a cold shower now, to take care of myself... After twenty minutes I stepped out of the bathroom, and her mesmerizing gaze once again left me breathless. It felt as if time stood still, and my heart skipped a beat. I placed my hand on my heart and I could feel its passionate rhythm.

In that moment, i couldn't see anything else around me except her. She stood before me, adorned in a red Banarasi saree. Her attire, the crimson Banarasi saree, the exquisite necklace, the engagement ring on her finger, the mehendi bearing my name on her hands, the sacred mangalsutra adorning her neck, and the sindoor with my name on her forehead. She is My wife.

Author's Pov

She cleared her throat, and he snapped back to reality. She smirked at him, but now was not the time to tease him because they were getting late for the prayer ceremony, and she didn't want to leave a bad impression on everyone on her very first day. "We should go downstairs. Shall we?" she asked, and upon her husband's nod, they both stepped out of the room.

As they were descending the stairs, Ruhaani saw his entire family sitting in the hall, and perhaps after a long time, she was feeling nervous because of them.

Seeing her so nervous, Yuvraj held her hand. Usually, you can't tell what's going on in someone's mind just by looking at their emotionless face, but with years of experience and understanding people's minds, he could guess what was going on in her mind. Though it was difficult, who wouldn't be nervous? It was her first day in her in-laws' house, a family she didn't even know...

Actually, it's not like we can say for sure, but maybe there are other things that are making Ruhaani nervous. "Mrs. Rathore, you look beautiful," he said. Upon hearing this, she stopped on the stairs. She was shocked.

He never gives compliments like that, and he never gives them genuinely. He always does it just to annoy or tease. The whole hall was quiet, so everyone heard this and all the youngsters started clapping, whistling, and cheering for them. "Oh, I had given up hope that my son would ever compliment a girl. Forget about complimenting, he won't even look at a girl. I had given up hope for that too," Yuvraj's mother said emotionally, wiping her fake tears. Yuvraj's aunt also supported her.

"See, I told you, get him married and he'll change for the better." His grandfather spoke, his face beaming with a big smile as if he had won a battle.

"Brother, I never thought I would see this day." Ayaan said, and his wife gently hit his arm, causing their son to giggle.

After seeing his dramatic family, he signed and looked at Ruhaani, saying, "You have to stay with them. Yes, they're a little crazy, but they're good." Hearing Yuvraj, Ruhaani chuckled and gave him a genuine smile. Seeing her smile, he forgot that they were still standing in the middle of the stairs.

"Brother, please complete your staring session in the room. We have to do the prayer now, and later it's my sister-in-law's first cooking. Please hurry, I'm getting hungry. Was the night not enough ? You've started here too." He said the last line slowly, but everyone heard it, and this time his wife hit his arm a little harder, to which he apologized.

Upon hearing this, Ruhaani was reminded of last night. "Yuvraj Singh Rathore never breaks his promise." Ruhaani let go of Yuvraj's hand and straightened herself. Seeing this, Yuvraj understood the situation. Soon, everyone went to the temple in the palace, where the priest performed the first prayer with Ruhaani, followed by everyone taking turns with their respective partners. After the prayer, they all gathered in the hall. "Ruhaani, my child, I'll accompany you in the kitchen. I'll show you where everything is kept," said Yuvraj's aunt, and Ruhaani gave her a thankful smile...

In all of this, there were two people who seemed the calmest. Yuvraj's sister, who appeared sad about something. It was as if something was bothering her, but she couldn't express it to anyone.

The other person was Yuvraj's aunt, who was quite clever. Perhaps she was trying to read Ruhaani. But was she successful? No. Ruhaani is a secret agent, and no one can read her mind. She doesn't let anyone know what she's up to. So how can she let this happen? When she's on the most important mission of her life, she won't take any risks.

" I know how to cook. And even if I don't, it's okay, I can help you make kheer. Yuvraj's mom said, and hearing the word "kheer" brought back all the old memories, tormenting Ruhaani once again. She shook her head to clear her mind, and everyone looked at her with questioning gazes. No, no, I know how to cook. Just show me where the ingredients are. And mom, would it be okay if I make halwa instead? I can't make kheer."

She asked her mother-in-law, who replied that it just needs to be something sweet, it doesn't matter what it is.

Ruhaani was just about to start making kheer when Ayaan's phone rang. She took out the phone from her pocket and shouted, "Mom, badi ma it's Reyansh's phone!" Everyone became happy just by hearing the name, and Ruhaani was confused because she didn't understand why everyone was so happy. Dado sa told Ayaan to answer the phone. Everyone was eagerly waiting to hear and on the other side, Ruhaani stood, looking at everyone.

She turned towards her husband, who always had an emotionless face, but upon hearing his brother's name, she saw a spark in his eyes. Just by looking into his eyes, she could tell how happy Yuvraj was with a phone call from his brother.

Ayaan hung up the phone and everyone looked at him with a raised brows and he understood what they wanted to here.

He signed and said " sorry badi ma but he said he is not coming now. There is still more pending work and..."

His badi ma didn't let him complete and started " see I told you that my elder son will make my jigar ka tukda just like him one day. That's why I didn't wanted him to go away. He couldn't even attend his own brother's wedding. My bachaa...how sad he must be right now...I am telling you Yuvraj. From now on my Reyansh will not leave me and if you try to send him somewhere, again I will ..."

Yuvraj looked at his mother with a done face seeing her drama. He was confused. As per he knows, Reyansh was supposed to come today and he gets all the details of the work and the work is done so why is his brother staying there ?

He looked at his brother Ayaan who was controlling his laugh and he understood that both were pranking them. He went near his mom and held her shoulder.

" Mom your son is coming, Today. " He said and Swarna stood there frozen. She did not expect this. " But Ayaan said..."

" They are pranking you Maa. " He said and Ayaan looked at both of them with widen eyes and now he knew he is gone for sure.

" Ahhhh... sorry badi ma. " He screamed and ran away from there while Swarna follow him. Everyone present there laughed looking at them. Yuvraj watched his family laughing like this again and he was feeling contented.

He looked at his wife who was looking nothing at perticular. Her face was expressionless while her eyes. Her eyes held so many emotions that it was difficult him to read. One of them was admiration ,sadness, hurt and hate ?

___________________________________

So how was the chapter ? Did you like it ?

What do you think, how Ruhaani knows them all ? What is her relation with the Rathore ?

What do you think, how Ruhaani is going to react when she will get to know that her best friend Ansh is Reyansh ?

What would be Reyansh's reaction when he will get to know that his best friend married his brother ?

We will see this in upcoming chapters till then wait.

Ha upcoming chapters se yaad aya...

Guyzzzz... listen.

My final exams are starting from next week so I won't be updating for atleast two weeks. Please forgive me but I can't take this much pressure and that's why this time I tried to write a long chapter.

Please do tell me how was it in comments and if you liked it make sure to vote.

Take care
Bye bye ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 98.7K 56
He is the crowned prince of the Kingdom Rakshatra. Everyone in the kingdom feared him as well as respected him. He is well versed in all types of t...
1.5M 97.7K 38
(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all she gets is hatred by her own family. Beat...
253K 15.4K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
165K 7.2K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...