A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

S2 - 11

506 48 16
By Koochim21

Mrs Kim visited the old age home with Y/N.
" I am seeing many new faces here Y/N." she looks around that place.

" Yes mom we have recently rescued some aged people from streets, few of them are even mentally unstable and their treatment is still going on."

They walk around the place when someone stops Mrs Kim. She was an old woman with messy white hair and wide eyes, she holds Mrs Kim's hands and stares at her, her lips started to quiver and hands trembled.
Mrs Kim looks towards Y/N who holds the shoulders of that old lady moving her away from Mrs Kim.

" What happened granny. Are you feeling unwell? Do you want something?" Y/N asks softly, she looks towards Y/N and points  towards Mrs Kim with trembling hands.

"Kill-Killed her!"

Y/N furrows her eyebrows.
" What are you saying Granny?"

She looks towards Mrs Kim with wide eyes as her voice trembles.

" Killed that lady... That dancer."
She whispered the last line.

Soon the nurse arrives as she pulls away that lady from them . She bows towards Mrs K and Y/N.

" Sorry ma'am she is mentally unstable don't pay much attention to her words. "

" Are you okay mom? You don't seem well?" Mrs Kim gets startled from her sudden question.

" Y-Yeah I am fine. Let's leave from here."

-----------------------
After one week Shinae gets ready for their second date as she steps out of her flat with thumping heart , she was expecting to see Gngguk again standing for her as she quickly fixed herself and takes in a deep breath as she steps out but finds a black luxurious car instead with driver standing beside it as he bows at Shinae. Gngguk has send his car for Shinae for their second date.

She sits inside as her heart drops a little on not seeing Gngguk today.
' Hunh! All men are same, he was just a showoff on our first date. He didn't come to receive me like my boyfriend!'

Car stops at Jeon's paradise as she gets down.
" Are you sure he ordered you to drop me here?"

" Yes ma'am!"

Shinae crosses her arms.

" Who the hell keeps date on office. Was I interrupting his work? Hell no! I didn't even asked him to date me on first place. Now what will he do attend his meetings take a break to  attend me in office canteen. '
She pokes her inner cheek with tongue.
' Fine just one more to go and I will be done with this man! '

" Welcome ma'am! Let me show you the way! "

A female worker takes her to elevator and presses the button of top floor as Shinae furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

' W-why top floor, is he planning to push me off the roof. '
She gets scared and nervous.

" Finally lift opens as that female worker bows at her before leaving. '

Shinae walks forward and gasps on seeing decorations and what surprised her more was the beautiful city and sunset sky above it. Being amongst the tallest buildings it was giving such a beautiful view of city, Shinae immediately gets her phone and starts clicking pictures to post them later just then  she remembers that even this was amongst her favourite views. view of city lights at night and sunset.
She blushes a little as her heart flutters . She turns around blushing and bumps into Gngguk.
She finds him in dark grey shirt and wait! is that an apron tied around his waist?
Gngguk moves back and bows at her.

" Chef Gngguk at your service ma'am!"

She gasps.

" Sorry couldn't come to pick you up today was busy in preparing special dinner for us."

" Y-you prepared the dinner for us today?"

She asks surprised as Gngguk nods and smiles.

He pulls back a seat for her as she sits.

" Let me get the dishes."

Shinae's nostrils immediately catches the fragrance of tulips vase kept in between the table as she grabs one of them smelling it. She mentally cursed herself for judging Gngguk too much. She also finds his gun kept beside tulip flowers and for the first time she didn't feel scared after seeing it. She keeps her tulip over his gun and smiles on seeing how two opposite nature things formed best pair.

" Sir atleast let me help you in serving it."
Main chef suggests.

" No it's fine I will do everything myself."

" She must be really  special for you."
Chef smiles

" Very special!"
Gngguk speaks as a little smile forms on his face and leaves with the tray.

Soon he placed everything for her as he sits opposite to her tired as sweat formed on his face. He wiped it off huffing.
Shinae stands up and serves food for him.

" Hey, I didn't called you to work here, you are supposed to enjoy the food I cooked for you."

" Let me Gngguk. It's okay! atleast let me do this."
She serves him the food as his eyes stops at his gun and that tulip placed over it as his heart flutters and he  smiles at it.

" Hmm its so delicious thank you Gngguk!! I loved the food. "
" I am glad you loved it my lady. "

His 'my lady' made her heart fluter for the first time as butterflies fluttered in her stomach, the butterflies she thought were dead.

" E-even the view from here is so beautiful! "
She tries to divert her attention from there and looks towards the night city lights as she noticed from her side eyes that  Gngguk was  looking at her, he didn't even look towards the view at once and mumbles " Beautiful indeed! "

Her grip tightens on spoon as her cheeks heats up and turns red.

" Boss! Boss!"

A man interrupts them.

" Didn't I gave you all strict orders to not to disturb me when I am with her?"
His aura turns dark as he scolds one of  his men who lowers his head immediately.

" I am sorry boss but there was something urgent and-"

" I don't care! I trained you guys well to deal with any emergency. "

Shinae feels bad for that man as she gets up

" Let it be Gngguk don't scold him, he is just doing his duty and if he is here against the orders of his boss then there must be something really urgent. Go! Our date can wait. I'll wait. "
' Wait!! Why am I sounding like his wife!'

Gngguk looks at her as his eyes  softens at her.

" I'll be really quick . "

He picks up his gun and shoves her tulip too by mistake inside his pocket as he leaves in hurry.
That man bows at Shinae and mumbles" Thank you ma'am! " Shinae nods as she smiles.

She sits down and pouts already missing his presence just when.

" Good evening ma'am. Boss has sent me to give you a tour of our place till he returns . "

Shinae nods as she gets excited internally to explore that place.

She walks forward as that lady worker walks behind her and everybody on her path including the guards that gaurded important places bowed at her , she feels like some sort of queen as she mentally makes fun of herself ' A queen whose salary is lower than her workers. Irony!'

Her eyes stops at a special ' arms room' she as she gets curious to explore that room.
She walks towards that room but the main gaurd stop her as that lady worker behind her scolds him.

" What are you doing? She is  lady of our boss and boss has given her rights to explore any part she wants, he wouldn't tolerate any misbehaviour with her, he already told us."

" O-oh I am really sorry ma'am I didn't recognise you!"

He bows at her and enters a code opening the room for her.

She looks around the room curiously like a child as she starts bombarding the main gaurd with questions regarding various equipments. She even tries to hold a rifle.
" It's so heavy uff! "
She keeps it back.
"can you show me how it works?"
Gaurd shows her how different guns work shooting on the targets made on one of wall at the huge room.
"Oh wow! It's  so cool!"

" Are you enjoying your little tour?" she turns around at the sound.
" Gngguk!!" She exclaims excitedly as Gngguk smiles at her.

" Seems like someone missed me?" He chuckles as Shinae smiles.

" Gngguk I want to try shooting too. Please!!"

" But you don't have any prior experience right? "

" Of course I am a normal citizen how can you expect me to..." She makes gun with her fingers and shoots at him as Gngguk's heart leaps, how can someone be so adorable!!!

" Please teach me! " She pouts.

" Okay fine! "

He gives her a gun and helps her in holding it. He makes her arm straight. He puts her finger on trigger.

" Okay shoot in one two and three!"
Her hand trembles.

" I-I can't."
" You can!"
" No! Help me!"
She whines but stops as she feels him behind her. He holds her arms straight and holds the gun with his hands placed above  her hand and keeps his finger above her on trigger as his manly expensive cologne fills her nostrils making her a little dizzy.
" Now focus on the target!"

His voice sounded so deep so manly as he speaks near her ears while their cheeks almost touched as he bends a little at her level to guide her. He tightens his grip on her hands as she feels like melting. While Gngguk's  heart was thumping voilently in his chest on being so close to her, her smooth hair were playing with his cheeks and he was constantly reminding himself to concentrate.

" One Two three..."
" Shinae closes her eyes tightly.
" Shoot! "
He pulls the trigger along with her as a loud noise echoed in the room, Shinae opens her eyes as her eyes widens on finding that it has hit exactly the target the smallest red circle in between.

She turns around excitedly and jumps a little but ends up shooting again at the floor  as she screams and drops the gun. Gngguk's eyes widens as he immediately checks her to see if she is hurt, she hugs Gngguk's waist tightly as his heart almost explodes. He encircles his arms around her slowly and pats her back to calm her down.

" It's okay! It's okay!! Everything's fine!" He sighs in relief on finding her okay.

She calms down after sometime and gasps on realising that she is hugging Gngguk as she moves back a little.

" I- I am sorry for being so clumsy time and again."

" Be more careful with arms next time Shinae! Thank god you are safe!"

She sees the concern in his eyes something she never saw in her boyfriend.

" Sorry Gngguk !" She pouts a little as Gngguk caresses her cheek and their hearts flutter together

" Can't afford to lose you! "
This line brings back those fluttering butterflies in her stomach.

" Come let me drop you back home!"

He drops her in front of her flat, she turns around and waves goodbye as Gngguk smiles waving back.

__________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 98 17
Let's see the life of a girl whose brothers are her teachers ~Who made this Junglebook a teacher? ~Who let you get in high school? And how dare you...
462K 11.3K 12
Y/N is married to her sister's Brother in Law as his fiance eloped with her boyfriend on their wedding day.... Journey of two complete strangers who...
109K 7.7K 48
Three lives, Two lifetimes, One destiny. The destiny of true love. ---------------------------------------------- "Will you love me when my heartbe...
1.3K 71 20
"pls k-kill me !! I-i beg u" ( she said between her cries)............................."kill? Then who will love me"(he said while smirking) . . . . ...