Funhouse - RICK FLAG, suicide...

Af harleyQuinnfan17

Harley Quinn and Her daughter, Frangipani, are caught by the Batman during a chase through Gotham city in a f... Mere

FUNHOUSE, Rick Flag Suicide Squad
Characteristic Board
First Act
HUNKY SOLDIERS
PRETTY LIGHTNING
TROUBLE IN PARADISE
STRANGE FEELINGS

FLOWER AMONG THORNS

237 20 3
Af harleyQuinnfan17

" DON'T GO WASTING EMOTIONS. LAY ALL YOUR LOVE ON ME." I began singing the lyrics to the introduction of 'lay all your love on me'. Music flows out and through speakers connected to a radio, Ms. Waller gave me. She can come across vindictive, mean, but personally she was kind enough to gift me my source of entertainment. I shouldn't be in here, at belle Reve prison. But here we are. My mom is Harley Quinn, making it a probability and certainty I would round up in a cell on a black site. In a swamp.

All I did was help my dad, Joker, torture a few of his henchmen and those who betrayed him. 'Stupid Batman. I was trying to help my dad. Now I'm sweating inside a prison.'

I was in the middle of cartwheeling, balancing on one hand to maximise my concentration, poking out my tongue. Both pig tails, I had tied, were loosening. The faded maroon red hair dye resembling a poinsettia, a Florescent bright coloured flower indigenous to Central America. Aunt ivy taught me differences in botany during her time when she wasn't inside Arkham. 'I miss Aunty P.' There were days when I wish to be free, causing mayhem in Gotham and taunting civilians. Grunts then panting is heard coming from Floyd Lawton's cell. 'He's using his punching bag again.'

I've met him once before when Griggs, the commanding officer I never felt comfortable around because of his provocative and sexual innuendoes, had gave my body a look over when I first arrived here. I was seventeen. Floyd had punched Griggs square straight in the nose. I like him even if he doesn't show much of his emotions. I've been in here, repeating my routine, for a whole year. Wake up, eat the hot piece of pizza Ms. Waller made certain I would receive each day. Then continue on teasing the guards, they're tense. it's hilarious making sure I don't miss out on doing it each hour of the morning and evening. 'Why so serious.' It was obvious, clear, there are questions about Ms. Waller being nice to a criminal's daughter like me. I would as well. 'I'm her favourite criminal.' I giggle; thinking.

" What are you chuckling to yourself about, Princess." Griggs obnoxious, revolting, voice comments approaching my electrified containment cell. I was locked in a room similar to my mom, the only change is I had more freedom to move. Wasn't suffocating inside a boiling hot closet Floyd is in. I pirouette over, gliding my legs through the air, landing before Griggs. Armoured guards holding fortified rifles are aiming towards my chest, readying to fire. " What did I do now to earn this displeasure. I've been a good girl." I push the loose hair that clung onto sweat.

Then is when my eyes meet the prettiest colour of blue. A raging current of water that I wish to drown in with no thoughts and wanting to be saved. 'I think I've found new favourite colour.' He's quite tall from my observation, craning the muscles that control my neck gazing up at him. One of his arms was lifted to lean on the bars to my enclosure.

'Good looking from where I stand. I want to climb him like a Koala. Francine!' I scowled myself. I wasn't innocent I will unashamedly admit. " This gorgeous specimen's Frangipani diamond Quinn. Her Alias is poinsettia. She killed, murdered, and slaughtered numerous of her foster families for reasoning purposes which leave me perplexed. She's a whole lot of psycho in a small body. You can find the information in her file Waller gave you. Don't ask me how she manage to convince, or bribe, her way out of owning a radio."

I out put one finger, ears twitching at the seventh track off 'Mamma Mia' soundtrack super trooper playing. A smile stretches over my lips. " Sing this with me. Yes you." I point towards Mr. Blue eyes, my own eyes gleaming. " super trooper, lights are gonna find me, but I won't feel blue. Somewhere in the crowd there's you." volume on the maximum it could reach, Meryl Streep's harmonised vocals begin. His strict, stoic, focus never waver and leave as I stand down from being on the edge of my toes. " I was sick and tired of everything, when I called you last night from Glasgow."

his mouth twitches, a repress smile wanting to be seen. Griggs had both of his bolding eyebrows raised. " You see what I am saying. Crazy like her bitch of a mom, Harley Quinn."

My dancing ceases as I heard Griggs insult my mom. Eyes hardening, my left hand forming a fist then it flies out through the opening of the bars connecting to his cheek, his helmet visor was lifted. Red lights indicating an alarm rang, I was detained I fought to be freed. Griggs had a hand over the area, swearing. " I dare you to say that about my mommy, again! Let me go!" Red is all I saw fighting back tears of anger.

" Calm. Calm. Hey hey. Easy, girl." a sombre, baritone voice eases and comforts. Heart pumping blood in my veins, on an adrenaline rush which pulsates in my ears rhythmically, I am now realising I was entrapped in two arms.

" This's was I referring to when I say she's bat shit crazy, Colonel flag. She got it from her psychotic father. The joker. Looks of an angel, and a mouth that would make the devil cry." I move my eyes up over my shoulder. There he stands, Mr. Blue eyes. His cologne scent smells to gun smoke and burnt leather, it was intoxicating. The height I stood is below two inches off his shoulder. " You can let her go. She will have her punishment accordingly, Rick. Sir." Officer Ames ordered, he was less of an asshole then Griggs. But still harsh.

I let a pathetic whimper, thinking of the electric shock treatment 'therapy' the doctors gave, out. " No, please. I'm sorry. You just made me mad and I reacted. I won't do it again, I promise. Don't let it happen, please. Ricky. please. It hurts and doesn't tickle." My face bores in the green vest to his coat, he is rigid under my touch. Not sure how to react.

" What is the usual severity of the said punishment, Griggs. In the girls defence you did entice her, with insulting her mother. Criminal or not. Is there a need for it." He has a southern accented way of speaking, how he phrases his words. I was shocked he was defending the action, seems Griggs is equal as surprised.

" Well. I.." this is a first. Never saw him speechless. No smart mouth reply. " Griggs. My office, now." Amanda Waller's brass, firm, voice commands from on the cat walk above.

" You were saved by boss lady and Colonel flag, this time, Quinn. You won't be saved or lucky next." Griggs showcases a promising smirk. Ricky lets his arms drop to his side, once I'm free I let my arms fall over both of his shoulders hugging him. " Thank you. Ricky. I'll behave this time, I pinky promise. That sort of promise cannot be broken. It's a special one. Mommy says it can signify you can break that persons finger. if they break it first. Daddy said I can hang them up by their wrists, using their intestines."

Rick coughs. " Your... parent's advice is invasive but sounds legitimate. Wouldn't expect less. I will be seeing you, again, Ms. Quinn. Shortly." He exits my cell through the revolving remote controlled door. I exchange glances through the bars, and caught his eyes then he begins leaving. I quietly allow a manic laugh to escape. " now I can go back an' listening to my music in peace." My mind goes quiet, the chorus and guitar strumming to 'gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight' continues. Pretending I was not moments ago in the arms of a handsome soldier.

I was rudely interrupted from my napping, the next afternoon. Guards march forward to my personal space. " Prisoner three six three, it's time to rise and shine. You are needed. Don't give resistance or you will be tasered." Officer ames begins commanding, I have restraints attached to my ankles and wrists.

" Ames. You woke me up. That's inconsiderate of you." I pout, yawning. I am shoved forward by a cold substance. A gun.

" Let's move. Now." He instructs, brashly. Extracted out of the encasement I call home, my eyes are training on the dreary lights which obscurely lighten up a dark hall way. Where Military sergeants and nurses are waiting, computers opened. " This will only sting for a second." a woman spoke, behind a medical mask, then inserts a large needle in one part of my neck. 'That hurt. Ouch' I do a small yelp, out of shock. " What was that?" I ask politely. No answer. I hear maniacal laughing, I knew that sound. 'Mom'

" Mom! Mommy!" I yell, excited. She is detained in a wheeling chair, straps over her face and arms. " Flower petal. Is that you? Flower petal! It's mommy! Wait. Why are you touching my girl, you bitch! Gets your hands off her. When my puddin' hears bout this oh he's going to be mad." The nurse uses a sonogram to picture a small device. 'Is that what is in my neck?'.

" thank you for your compliance. Injection successful. Location confirmed. Next." I was being transferred to some place I didn't know. Outside for the first time in a year felt good, though it was raining. I didn't let it dampen my spirits. I had a prance in my steps. " is that gun heavy? My daddy said I couldn't own my first firearm until I was at least seven because I was too young. He sees being that age I can handle a gun and be mature. But he revoked my privileges, I made a boo boo and shot frost in the knee. It was an accident." I giggle at the guards physical discomfit he shows. Griggs was shouting incoherently for me to understand. Mom was repeating 'You're so screwed.' And cackling.

" Are we off to the land of OZ in that plane. It's huge! We're off to see the wizard. The wonderful wizard of OZ!" I vocalise, in awe, to the sight of a colossal size aircraft carrier.

" God help us."

-

JASMINE SPEAKS

This is the first chapter done. What are your thoughts on Frannie and Rick? Despite it being the first chapter. I love writing characters I can have fun with. For example Frannie. She's so much like her Mom and dad.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

10.9K 960 11
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
2.1K 98 8
✧・゚: ✧・゚: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 | ❝ And so the flames danced until one would conquer the other one. ❝ Valerievna Adalia Visenya Malfyre...
2.4K 809 46
🥇 1st Place Best Antagonist Winner of the 2022 Brine Awards 🥈2nd Place Sci-Fi Winner of the 2022 Writer Appreciation Awards 🥈 2nd Place Sci-F...
82.2K 5.3K 81
Perfection was an illusion and Blyana Hightower had her own demons she was struggling with when she arrived at the capital. She felt broken from her...