Forever Intertwined | Sam Eva...

By Sway_stories_48

Ready to quit show choir out of hate, Faith Hudson found solace with McKinley High's New Directions. In her f... More

Season 2
π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
π”Ήπ•£π•šπ•₯π•Ÿπ•–π•ͺ/π”Ήπ•£π•šπ•₯π•₯π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺ
π”Ύπ•£π•šπ•π•π•–π•• ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕀𝕦𝕀
𝔻𝕦𝕖π•₯𝕀
𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„π• π•”π•œπ•ͺ ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 𝔾𝕝𝕖𝕖 π•Šπ•™π• π•¨
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•¦π•“π•€π•₯π•šπ•₯𝕦π•₯𝕖
𝔽𝕦𝕣π•₯
π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π• 𝔼𝕕𝕦𝕔𝕒π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
𝔸 𝕍𝕖𝕣π•ͺ 𝔾𝕝𝕖𝕖 β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•žπ•’π•€
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•¦π•– π•Šπ•ͺ𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•™π•¦π•—π•—π•π•–
π•Šπ•šπ•π•π•ͺ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•Šπ• π•Ÿπ•˜π•€
β„‚π• π•žπ•–π•“π•’π•”π•œ
π”Ήπ•π•’π•žπ•– π•šπ•₯ π• π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕙𝕠𝕝
π•Šπ•–π•©π•ͺ
π•†π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π• π•Šπ• π•Ÿπ•˜
π”Ήπ• π•£π•Ÿ π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ π•Žπ•’π•ͺ
β„π•¦π•žπ• π•¦π•£π•€
β„™π•£π• π•ž β„šπ•¦π•–π•–π•Ÿ
π”½π•¦π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•
ℕ𝕖𝕨 π•π• π•£π•œ
Season 3
𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕑𝕝𝕖 β„™π•šπ•’π•Ÿπ•  ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕛𝕖𝕔π•₯
𝕀 π”Έπ•ž π•Œπ•Ÿπ•šπ•”π• π•£π•Ÿ
π”Έπ•€π•šπ•’π•Ÿ 𝔽
ℙ𝕠π•₯ 𝕆' 𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”½π•šπ•£π•€π•₯ π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–
𝕄𝕒𝕀𝕙 𝕆𝕗𝕗
𝕀 π•‚π•šπ•€π•€π•–π•• 𝔸 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π•
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 π•†π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕠 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
𝔼𝕩π•₯π•£π•’π• π•£π••π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•£π•ͺ 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕣π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•£π•šπ•€π•₯π•žπ•’π•€
𝕐𝕖𝕀/ℕ𝕠
π•„π•šπ•”π•™π•’π•–π•
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•Šπ•‘π•’π•Ÿπ•šπ•€π•™ 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣
ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯
π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•Žπ•’π•ͺ
π•Šπ•’π•₯𝕦𝕣𝕕𝕒π•ͺ β„•π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔾𝕝𝕖𝕖-𝕧𝕖𝕣
π”»π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π•Šπ• π•žπ•–π•“π• π••π•ͺ
β„‚π•™π• π•œπ•–
β„™π•£π• π•ž-𝕒𝕀𝕒𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕀

ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π”Ήπ•–π•–π•Ÿ π•‚π•šπ•€π•€π•–π••

143 5 0
By Sway_stories_48

As Glee Club started the following week, Faith was sitting next to Finn, as Mr Schuster welcomed back puck and announced the competition for sectionals, everyone was excited.

"First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana and Faith always seem to have the same humor and thought process, so Faith leaned back and whispered to her.

"San, what do you call a gay boxer? Fruit Punch!" Even though faith and Santana knew the joke was bad, they both giggled a bit before paying back attention to the other team they would be competing against.

"And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the Warren township continuing education programme. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

Most people seemed to be confused or upset by competing against this group, but Faith was mostly amused by puck.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Although it was a horrible idea, it was a funny joke so faith couldn't hold back her laughter.

"Moving on. Since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. So! Split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you're gonna sing."

Faith was always so excited to do mashups, and especially excited to do another competition this year. Last year, even though the girls just deserved to win, it resulted in a tie from an unfair Advantage when each team took vitamin D. However, Faith did feel bad when Kurt wanted to be on the girl's team and Mr she would never let him. She didn't think it was fair. However, there must have been a shift because when the members were called back to the glee club, it was announced that the boys would be doing songs traditionally sung by girls, and girls would be doing more rock.

~~~~~

As Faith was making her way to meet up with Britt, Quinn grabbed her by the arm and brought her to coach Sue's office. On her way there, the only thing Quinn said was: "I need you for moral support."

"I know what I heard. There we were, making out, and he said it. Beiste. I think he was picturing making out with her." Faith was shocked, why would Sam Be thinking about his coach?

"Ew, what?! Quinn that is horrific" Even Sue was at a loss of words.

"Coach, I need help. I've done everything I can to rebuild my image. I'm getting straight As, dating the cutest guy at school-" Even though Faith understood Quinn's dilemma, she was still confused as to why she was asking coach for advice, especially when coach usually is destroying people not helping.

"Who would rather be dry-humping She-Hulk. Oh, dear God. Why did I say that, now that's what I'm picturing. You know what kind of disgusting images I'm gonna have to look at to get this outta my head? I'm gonna have to go straight to the womb care center, I'll have to stare at some wombs." Sometimes, Faith really didn't know when Sue was kidding or being serious. However, it seemed to strike an idea in her. "Wait. This may be the opportunity I've been waiting for. A way to get Beiste out of this school and get your Macaulay Culkin stunt double back in your arms."

Though faith was usually against evil, she wanted to help her best friend and rid Beiste if she wasn't being a proper educator.

"What does Quinn have to do? I'll help too." Quinn smiled at the girl, she only wanted her moral support but having her help would also mean a lot.

"We need to go public with your pain. Get people talking about this. Turn Beiste into the next Mary Kay Letourneau. And you need to give him a piece of your mind. Loud. And in public. Show him who's the boss. Oh, man. Now I'm picturing the two of them making out during an episode of Who's The Boss."

Faith was starting to feel icky about the plan, she understood that Beiste needed to be called out if she was messing with students, but if Sue was trying to make her out to be a predator when she wasn't that wasn't okay.

Finally, after leaving Sue's office, Quinn went to her next class early while Faith finally met up with Brittany.

After she met up with Brittany in the courtyard, they talked for a bit and then made their way to their next class, unaware of Artie's plan to get Brittany back and pucks to take Faith out on a date.

~~~~~

The next day Faith went with Quinn to talk to Sam, she felt a little uneasy about being there but she was friends with both of them and figured she could be Switzerland if worse came to worse.

"Just be honest with me. I won't get mad at you if you tell me the truth, I'll be relieved." Faith thought Quinn was being mature about this, considering she could be in the middle of a love triangle that includes an overaged person.

"Really. Because it looks like you're gonna be mad no matter what I say." Sam tried to look to Faith for support, but Faith remained emotionless.

"You said another woman's name while you were kissing me. Look. I get it. She's in a position of power over you, which can be exciting and you clearly like women who give you a hard time." Faith had to smile at that, considering the Friendship she and Sam had, Quinn wasn't exactly wrong.

"I'm not cheating on you with my football coach! Look. Can we talk about this in private? And why is Faith here anyways? No offense Faith this has nothing to do with you." Faith would have taken offense, except she knew he was partially right. She really shouldn't have been there.

"Sam, I'm just trying to make sure that you're not cheating on Quinn or being assaulted in a predatory situation." Sam seemed to taken back by that. She wasn't sure if it was because she was being firm or because they thought he was in danger of assault.

"What I think is that I'm not putting out for you, so you're getting wherever you can, including the locker room with the Beiste." just then, coach Beiste seemed to show up out of nowhere. After a couple of harsh words were exchanged, Quinn dragged Faith Off.

Faith turned around, giving Sam a light smile and a look that said she was sorry. She wasn't sure if something was going on, but after seeing how he reacted, Faith knew he loved Quinn.

~~~~~

As all the girls were in the choir room getting ready for their performance, Faith heard Rachel yell: "SPIES!"

Faith looked up and saw Puck pushing Artie into the room. She wasn't sure what they were specifically doing there, but she knew it wasn't to spy. She quickly figured out what they wanted when Puck rolled Artie in front of Brittany and Puck looked at Faith.

"Lighten up, we are here to talk to Faith and Brittany." Puck whispered something to Artie before he rolled up to Brittany and said "All I can say is I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany since I'm not in love with her."

Faith had no idea what Artie was doing, except it seemed to work on Brittany who asked him to go out tonight.

Surprisingly, Puck was the one who responded. "Tell you what. You show up at Breadstix tomorrow night around seven with Faith, and if we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up to double date."

Faith didn't know where she came into play, she wasn't totally into whatever Puck and Artie were doing, but she knew Brittany would go either way so she might as well go to make sure everything was okay.

"Sure."

"Okay"

Once Puck and Artie left, all the other girls stared at Faith and Brittany like they were crazy. Faith was okay with them thinking she was out of her mind, she was doing it for her friend.

~~~~~

The next night, Brittany and Faith went on their double date. Though Faith was a little resistant at first, she found herself having fun. Even if both guys were trying to put on this bad-boy Act. Sometimes it was fun to be rebellious.

"So there I was at juvy in the breakfast line in the mess hall, when I noticed me and the guy behind me going for the same waffle. This guy's 6'11. 300 easy. He's got his teeth filed into canines, tats everywhere. It gets better. So I turn around, I flex my left peck, and I flex my right peck. And I say to the guy, leggo my eggo. And you know what he does? He lets go of my eggo!"

"Damn, I mean he had it coming." Faith was surprised she was into this, she didn't know what was happening.

"I've been squeezing your leg for like, the last hour and a half. Are you not attracted to me?" Brittany didn't seem to grasp Artie's disability, but he seemed to play around with it.

"Sorry, I was really distracted by our waitress. She's totally into me."

As the waitress dropped off the check, Puck decided he wanted to dine and dash. Artie and Faith exchange looks, Artie nodding towards Puck and Brittany so that Faith would follow them, and he would pay it. She felt bad so she made a mental note to give him money for her dinner.

Puck was pissed about already paying, even though he was right.

"Whatever dude, you wussed out! So have fun taking the short bus home, because I'll be escorting these lovely ladies back to Che Puckerman for a little sookie-sookie."

Faith felt bad, but she was just going to get Puck to drop her and Brittany off at Britts house so they could sleep over.

Faith was going to make sure Brittany and Artie dated. The real Artie.

The next day the girls were in the bathroom getting ready for their performance. As Faith was applying her eyeliner, Rachel came up to her.

"Hey Fai, you trust me right? Like if I ask you something you'll be honest?" Faith wasn't sure what Rachel would want, but she knew she could trust her.

"Of course Rach, you're literally like my sister. What's up?"

"Did you go out with Puckerman last night? Like he asked you on a date in front of everybody but did you go?" Faith didn't know how to answer that question. She knew her intentions weren't to date him but after spending some more time with him, she wasn't sure.

"Honestly, when I said yes it was just to protect Brittany, having someone there for her to make sure she was okay. But after spending more time with him, I think I may like him. Just please don't tell anyone." Before Rachel could respond, all the girls started piling out to go kick some ass.

~~~Start Me Up/Livin on a Prayer By The New Directions Girls~~~

* In this song, Faith would be singing the Rachel part.*

The girls felt good about their performance, Faith felt super confident and even caught Puck staring at her after their performance and she gave him a wink. What she didn't see was Sam who couldn't keep his eyes off of her the entire performance, and the jealousy he was radiating when he saw that wink. Before Mr Schuster could give any feedback, Becky barged in and demanded coach see him.

~~~~~

Faith didn't go to glee club the next day, she stayed home to do homework. After he got home from school though, then came up to her room and filled her in. The whole Sam and Coach Beiste was some tactic to longer make-out sessions, without finishing according to Finn "Better than a cold shower". Gross. But at least Sam wasn't cheating, and Beiste wasn't a horrible human.

After their conversation, Faith expected Finn to go back to his room but he kept standing around.

"Okay, Hi? Can I help you? Why are you still here?"

Finn was nervous about asking Faith this, so he decided to just rip off the Band-Aid.

"Are you seeing Puck?" Faith was caught off guard, he had no idea how Finn would know.

"Finn, what do you mean? How would you kno-" That's when Faith remembered. Damn you Rachel.

" I'll tell you exactly what I told her, I don't know what's going on. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think I liked him but I'd also be lying if I said we were dating. Can this be something I figure out for myself?"

Finn didn't know how to feel, on the one hand, he wanted to let his sister deal with her issues but on the other hand, he knew Puck was a player.

"You can't date Puck! He already impregnated my girlfriend, not you too." that made Faith angry, she couldn't believe he was acting this way.

" Finn seriously?! Do you seriously think I'm going to put out that easily? Plot twist, not all people have a hard time keeping it in their pants like you and Sam. So how about you get out of my business, and go figure out how you're going to make it up to coach Beiste."

Finn was surprised that Faith raised her voice, so he knew she was really angry and decided to leave.

~~~~~

The next day in glee club, all the boys were standing around in slim-fitted suits. She had to admit they all looked cute, especially Puck and Sam.

As Coach Beiste came in and the boys started their speech to her, Faith noticed how genuine Sam seemed to be. He seemed to regret what he did.

"We just want to apologize for hurting your feelings." Sam scanned the whole row of girls as if he felt he owed all of them an apology.

"Coach Bieste, we think you're awesome. And even though you're all hard and tough on the outside, it doesn't mean you're not the opposite on the inside." Finn seems to be genuine too, and before they can get off track, Mr Schuster makes them start their song.

~~~Stop In The Name of Love/Free Your Mind By The New Direction Boys~~~

*For this performance, Faith was sitting next to Quinn who had Sam singing to her and if Faith was being honest, some of his vocals and actions were doing something to her. By the end, Puck was standing in front of her singing to her. Which put butterflies in her stomach.*

This solidified it. Faith was in a love triangle and didn't know where her heart was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 251 27
Almost complete, 2.5 chapt left Brittany: captain of the Cheerios, big part of glee club, struggles academically, bisexual Santana: ex-cheerleader, t...
173K 3.1K 71
Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Book 2 of 'Opposites' seriesβ€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Completedβ€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Camila has her life figured out, well, at least the high school part. She has amazing...
302K 6.6K 89
With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having taken the club by a storm the last year...
231K 2.8K 77
I never though that a stupid Ballad assignment can changed my whole life. A sweet caroline in glee club changed everything in my life to be a sweet l...