𝑹𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓...

By desxwom

Ava Wills is a eighteen year old girl transfering to a new school. What happended at the last? A lot of drama... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight

Chapter fifteen

5K 110 48
By desxwom

-Ava POV-

Pushed into the bathroom as she closes the door and then her voice speaks up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She says angrily before searching for my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I say as i look deep into her eyes.

"You know what i mean quit acting dumb. Why the fuck were you doing that?" She says as flame rages in her eyes. Jealous like.

"Because i wanted to. Is there something wrong with me dancing with other people?" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Of course there is. I remember telling you to not be close with other people didn't i?" She says and i laugh at her comment.

"You also regretted us. Why a sudden of change?" I say loudly and she looks at me hurt.

"I don't regret it. Not for one second i regret kissing you or making you feel good. Everytime godamn time i see you i wish to do things no teacher is allowed, even claim you mine. It's just..." She says not finishing her sentence as she looks down.

"Just what? Tell me but don't give me mixed out signs. If you want me don't ignore me or say we're friends when we clearly aren't." As i say that i get ready to leave when she pulls me by my arm.

"You want the truth?" She says as she looks in my eyes.

"I want to know if im just imagining things or you just don't want me." I look down as im fidgeting with my hands.

Slowly she takes my hands in hers and lifts my chin up. Up close she really is beautiful her features and the way her eyes look at me. She drives me crazy also irritates me.

"I have feelings for you Ava Wills. I don't want another one to have those for you because in every universe that revolves it would be me just falling for you over and over again. Im sorry if giving you a hard time was me not admitting that i like you. Because i like you so much." She says as she pulls me in for a kiss and I don't say no. Left there by her lips on mine i smile as she finally lets go.

"You mean that?" I look at her trying not to get hurt by her words.

"I do. I really want you. In everything you do I've grown to like everything about you, every little thing. If being with you means breaking the rules, I don't wanna even acknowledge there being rules with you, so I'll not listen just for you to be mine. That convincing enough?" She says and i give her a smile.

"You could say that" i say and then continue.."Does this mean we are something?" I say and she laughs to herself.

"More than something no one can take you away from me now love. But we need to be careful in school and everything." She says as she takes my hand in hers and i smile at it.

"We will be careful. Can we now go? Im way too tired to stay here for more." I say as i pout to her.

"You weren't when you were dancing all over that woman." She says as the action makes me laugh a little.

"Yeah and you fucking punched her to the ground." I say and she shrugs her shoulders at me.

"She was touching what's mine. Never do shit like that again or you will regret it." She says as she glares and i stare at her.

"I won't do it again girlfriend." I say as she smirks at my comment.

"Thats my good girl. Let's leave now and call your friend tell her you won't be home today." She says and i roll my eyes at her.

"So eager Mrs.Fall i wonder what got you so worked up." I say and she grabs me and puts me in her back as she pushes the bathroom door open. This woman is just unbelievable.

We get through the crowd and i text Kayla to let her know im safe and to tell my mom i will sleep at Kayla so she believes it.

Me
I'm sleeping at Mrs.Fall if my mom calls tell her im at your house. Im safe.

Kayla🎀
Hahahaha so the plan worked huh?
Have fun with her.

Me
Love you❤️ and yes the plan was a success.

Kayla🎀
Glad to hear it. Tomorrow you will tell
me everything. Love you too❤️

I smile as i shut off my phone and look over to see we're already at her car. She puts me down and she opens the door as we get inside. Getting on the driver seat she starts the car as we drive away.

Too tired to make a conversation i put my head on the window and look at her. Not too obviously but in a good way. She drives for a while until i hear her name call to me waking me up.

As i open the door she gets beside me and holds my hand making me blush a little. We get to the door of her house and she helps me get on the stairs and over to her bed.

She slowly puts me down as she goes on the wardrobe before getting a few clothes for me and her.

"Can i change your clothes?" She says asking for my approval and she has it. I nod and she smiles softly at me.

She tells me to get up and i stand there before she goes behind and unzips my dress. Letting it slide on the floor she she takes off my bra leaving me in just my underwear. If this is her idea to strip me right here im all up for it.

She gets the pyjamas on the bed and slowly puts through my head and looks at me. Helping me sit down she puts on the pants and i look at her as if i dont look at her almost every day.

When im done i get over on the bed and let my body rest a little but before i do in view comes her image. Also changing infront of the mirror clearly making it obvious for me to see. I peak a little as she changes onto her outfit and takes off her bra revealing her boobs.

My mind now imagining things and now closing my eyes to not be more obvious. She laughs as she turns to look at me as she comes closer on the bed.

"You're too much of a stalker darling you know that?" I smile as i look into her eyes and her greenish eyes just sit so beautiful on her. She has me under her fingers and i don't even want her to let go.

"I am but maybe just for you." I say and she smiles as she looks deep at me.

"You know i never imagined myself falling for a student let alone a rude one who wouldn't shut up and get detention." She says and i frown at her.

"Dont flatter yourself im not rude you were just a bitchy heartless teacher." I say and she smirks.

"Oh is that so? Would a bitchy heartless teacher kiss you and make you feel good?" She says as she turns her head looking at me.

"No she wouldn't, you changed that's why." I say as she takes a strand of hair out of my face.

"I changed for you that a bad thing? You're so beautiful though." She says and smile a little. Always knows how to get to me with her words.

"Im actually not that beautiful." I say looking down and not looking at her.

She hears it and lifts my face up brushing my cheek as she kisses me and i feel her soft lips as she does.

"Ava Wills you are beautiful in every way possible, even if you don't think so which is dumb, for me you are the most beautiful person on this world. You're that beautiful that I can't stop looking at you, that's how beautiful you are. Your soul is more beautiful and everytime you smile, your smile just brings me butterflies. Don't forget it." She says as i gasp at her words no one's talked about me like this.

"Stop now you're gonna make me cry." I say as i tear up at her words a little.

"Don't cry or you'll wet my pillow so now get to sleep." I laugh at her as she smiles at me too.

"Good night Ev." I say and she kisses my cheek.

"Good night my Beautiful girl." She says and i close my eyes and the only image in mind hers. Everything that she does is just way too sweet. I think im falling for her. Every part of her even the ones I haven't discovered yet.
Evelyn Fall the woman you are.

We got it guys.. Finally so happy for them and for this chapter.. I hope you all are happy because this chapter definitely made a change. I just love them. Ughhh

Thank you all for 20k reads this is just the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. You guys are literally so precious and i want to thank everyone and each of you for everything.

I love you all so much in so many ways. Thank you for all this and making it happen. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 94.2K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
58.5K 1.4K 17
An 17 year old girl, lily had feelings for someone, that someone was her Teacher who happens to be marry. Mrs heart a 24 year old. Lily never had it...
5.4K 151 13
Grace Gresley is a 17 year old girl in her last year of school. She is reserved, quiet, and kind. She doesn't like socialising with new people and pr...
114K 2.9K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...