heaven and hell \\ tommyinnit

By poggrzz

"but she is american..." "that damn british boy." tommyinnit x oc story <3 first ever story! this is just a f... More

disclaimers<3
characters<3
chapter one<3
chapter two<3
chapter three<3
chapter four<3
chapter five<3
chapter six <3
chapter seven <3
chapter eight<3
chapter nine<3
chapter ten<3
chapter eleven<3
chapter twelve <3
chapter thirteen<3
chapter fourteen<3
chapter fifteen<3
chapter sixteen <3
chapter seventeen<3
chapter nineteen<3
chapter twenty <3
authors note<3
chapter twenty-one<3
chapter twenty-two<3
chapter twenty-three<3
chapter twenty-four<3
chapter twenty-five<3
chapter twenty-six<3
chapter twenty-seven<3
chapter twenty eight<3
chapter twenty-nine<3
chapter thirty <3
chapter thirty-one<3
the engagement<3
the wedding <3
poppy<3

chapter eighteen<3

5 0 0
By poggrzz

irl, messages (lilys pov <3)

as i woke up, i could see the sun shining through the window, lighting up the room. i went to go move when i felt something around my waist.

tommy.

i lay there, not wanting to move a muscle in case i woke him up. i tried to look over at him but as i did i seemed to stir him awake.

i pretended to sleep, as i heard him go "lily?". i decided to pretend to be asleep, since i didnt really want him to move.

he didnt say another word but i felt a light kiss of the forehead before his hands moved off my waist and he left the bed.

oh my god did that just happen?

i waited until i heard the door close, before i smiled. i ended up falling asleep again until i heard tommy come in and sit down next to the sleeping me on the bed.

i started to slowly open my eyes to see tommy sitting there, scrolling on his phone.

"hey tom" i said, starting to sit up.

"hey lils, you alright?"

"yeah, just cant wait for tomorrow"

"i know me too, do you want to do anything today?"

"can we bake a cake?"

"hmm yeah sure why not, we would have to take a trip to the shops though." he said, giving me a cheesy smile.

i sat up, excited by the fact he would actually do this for me. then i thought about the little kiss he gave me. i smiled, but quickly snapped out of it as tommy was right there.

"ill go get ready then!"

it was sunny out, so i deicded to wear a summer dress i had packed. i tied my hair up and put some makeup on.

i met tom in the hall, he had a hoodie on and baggie jeans. we left and walked along to tescos, passing the place he called me pretty and the field we had our picnic.

we arrived at tescos and we walked straight to the baking stuff, tommy leading the way.

"can we not just buy a premade cake?" tommy moaned, as we searched for a chocolate cake mixture.

"no thats boring" i said, crossing my arms.

we finally found a mixture and went up and payed.

as we were leaving tescos, two girls came up to us, asking if they could get a picture with tommy.

"uh yeah sure!" he said, looking at them. i moved out the way so i wouldnt be in the photo, but the girl lowered her camera and asked if i wanted to be in it too, as they were a fan of us both.

i nodded, being suprised. no one had really asked me for any photos, so it shocked me. the girls thanked us and walked off.

"that felt weird" i said, looking up at tommy, who was walking next to me.

"yeah, it still does for me, but you get used to it a little bit. most people are really nice about it."

i nodded, we headed back to tommys where we headed straight to the kitcthen.

we grabbed everything we needed before i rolled up my sleeves.

"alright, whats the first step?" he asked me.

"i dont fucking know, how would i know that?"

"well maybe because YOU wanted to bake?"

"ugh shut up.."

"you know im right." he said, as he dug his elbow into my ribs.

"OW!"

"oh my god im so sorry i didn't mean to hurt you!" tommy said as he hurried back over to me, pulling me in.

"got you bitch boy" i whisperd into his ear.

"FUCK YOU" he shouted as he pushed me away.

we finally figured out what we were doing and started baking, we followed the steps the best we could then put the cake in the oven. we waited for it to cook and we jumped to the oven when we heard the timer.

it was a golden brown colour and smelt so good. we let it cool before frosting it and then eating it.

"you know your not the worst person to be spending my time with. i said, meeting his blue eyes.

he looked at me, flour on his face and his cheeks red.

"you can be okay sometimes too." he said, staring into my eyes.

what was happening to me? did really like him? but he would never feel the same way about me. but still, it sat at the back of my mind.

i sighed, i wish i had ami to speak to, but then i had a thought.

ill speak to niki! me and niki hadn't really spoken before and as we were the only two girls in the group tomorrow i thought it would be better to get to know her.

i had her on discord, so i started to type out what i was going to say.

Lils_; hi niki! since we are meeting tomorrow i thought i would message to see if you wanted to chat before we see eachother irl. also there is sorta something i wanted to speak to you about...

i tapped the send button and put my phone down. tommy was sat across from me, eating his cake, minding his own buisness. how did i end up with such a good best friend?

as i was eating my cake, i got a notification come through on my phone, thinking it was niki, i picked it up quickly, but it ended up being an unknown number.

i clicked on the notification, curious to what it said.

(random number)
Hello lily. I know you dont know me, but i would really like to get to know you. As ive failed to do that over the last eighteen years. Im sorry for that.
Love, dad.

"what the fuck?" i said, nearly crying.

"is everything okay?" tommy asked, looking very worried.

"no, its not okay. my dad just messaged me"

"whats so bad about that?"

"i dont know who my dad is, and as far as im aware he was in jail." i said, not really wanting to go into depth.

"can i see?" he asked.

i passed him the phone over the table and into his hands, my fingers tingling when they touched his.

"what the fuck thats so weird," he said, "what are you going to do?"

"i have no clue. ill just block the number, im not bothered to know who he is." i said, before clicking the block button.

after that, i forgot all about it. me and tommy went on a walk into the park near his house. we ended up having to leave early because the rain caught us off guard.

as we were running, he grabbed my hand.

"keep up slow-coach" he giggled, absaloutley drenched.

we ended up having to stop for a breather, we hid under a tree, giving us some sort of shelter. i was shivering becaue i hadn't brought a jacket and was still wearing my summer dress from earlier.

"do you want my jacket?" tommy asked.

"no no its okay, im already soaked now anyways" i said, even though i did really want it.

i watched as he pulled it off and helped me put it on, not even saying a word.

"i dont want you getting sick" he said, before grabbing my hand and dragging me back into the heavy rain.

we stopped for a little longer to dance in the rain, it seemed to be our little thing, and i appreciated it.

tommy wasnt very good though, he kept stepping on my toes, but then we ran back to tommys.

we grabbed towels and blankets and sat through in my room, lying on my bed.

"can i play some music?" he asked me, like it was my house or something.

"tommy this is your house. do whatever the hell you want." i laughed, him joining me.

tom put some songs on, and we sung along.

then my phone buzzes again, i check it and its niki!

i clicked on the notification, taking me to the previous chat i sent earlier that day.

Nihachu; hey lily! sorry i didnt reply sooner, what was it that you needed to tell me?

Lils_; can i speak to you later on? id rather tell you over the phone, its juicy though. <3

Nihachu; for sure! cant wait, speak to you later!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ROOMMATES By maxx >:)

General Fiction

23.9K 512 24
"Oh my god they were roomates" ---------------‐--------------------------------- Harvey Winters is new to alot of things but pining after british boy...
17.5K 341 10
16 year old Autumn grew up in sunny Florida, but when her dad gets a job offer in England, she and her family are forced to move. Luckily for beach l...
815K 19.4K 27
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 (𝐘/𝐍)𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐎�...
302K 7.7K 17
"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" "Yeah... it is." This is a story about you moving to the UK and meeting a boy named Tommy who is a popular twitch stream...