The American's kids

By KirishimaArk

I have no idea why I did this- I made a country that helps America with their states, don't ask- America, a l... More

Information
Chapter 1 : V.1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 1 : V.2
Bonus 1: SKITS!
Chapter 2
Sorry-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT a chapter! (Ranting)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT a chapter!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
So hi, again-
Small accident-
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Mother's day special~

Bonus: Fem!America & singing

153 3 4
By KirishimaArk

(America's pov)

I smack my alarm off of the nightstand again. God does that thing annoy me. I get up from the bed, annoyed but I just grabbed my work clothes and put them on inside the bathroom. I've actually been male for a couple days now so I didn't check this time and just put my clothes on. Slipping my sunglasses on afterwards.

Leaving the bathroom and bedroom I made my way upstairs to my office and grabbed my things from there. I then left my office and walked over to the railing that peeks over the edge, I grabbed the railing and expanded my wings tossing myself over and catching in the air.

Landing on the floor without injury I closed my wings and then hid them, turning them back into my tattoo on my back of my eagle wings. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a tea cup filling it with coffee I started sipping from it. Looking over at the time I sigh and just grab the bottle of vodka from the winery hidden behind the fridge. Leaving the winery I grab a different tea cup and leave the room to my truck.

Getting into my truck I put my briefcase and vodka in the passenger seat, the tea cup sat in the cup holder next to me. I put the key in and started the ignition. I grabbed my phone and sent a quick text to the family group chat basically saying I left for work and not to worry. I then turned the radio on and random songs started blasting through it, the first being 'Blue lips - Regina Spektor'. I listen to it while on the drive to work.

I pull into the parking lot and sit there for a moment with the truck off. I look over at my things and grab them before kicking the truck door open and getting out, I closed the door with my arm and started walking into the UN building I put in New York City. Walking through it I went straight to the meeting room and just sat down at my seat, pouring the vodka into the tea cup and drinking from it slowly. While yes, it burned but I don't care enough to actually say anything about it.

I watch as a few others walk into the room, three of them being Russia, China and England. The three I hate the most.

"You're actually drinking tea for once?" England and China ask at the same time. I smile and shake my head.

"Then what is it?" China asked, a little confused.

"I smell it. That's vodka cranberry." Russia responded, looking at me disgusted and offended after a minute the other two mirrored Russia's expression and just went to their seats not saying anything to me.

I continued to quietly sip on my vodka while the rest of the nations arrived, Mexica is still on leave but Mexico isn't they have two personifications for one nation so Mexico sits down next to me with Canada on my other side. Canada looks at me confused and I offer him a drink, he grabs it and takes a sip before handing it back and looking away from me. I chuckle softly when Mexico grabbed the tea cup from my hand and took a sip himself.

"Why vodka cranberry at 7am?" Mexico or should I say Diego asked me, disgusted.

"I have to get through the day somehow." I respond with a shrug, both of them share a glance before looking away and back towards the front of the room.

Once the organizations arrived the meeting started and it didn't do into chaos at the very beginning, mostly because I didn't say much and only tossed ideas or just stayed quiet.

"America, I have a question for you." UN said, turning towards me. I looked up at him confused slightly and gave a hum in acknowledgement. "Why, pray-tell, do you have a chest all of a sudden?" He asked, I started choking on my vodka. Setting my tea cup down I stand up and look down at myself.

"Fuckkkkk. I'm to tired for this." I say, sitting back down. "I have no gender and therefore can be either one, I normally wear a binder since most of you think of me as a man but I suppose I forgot it today." I explain, leaning back in my seat.

"Finally said it mother?" Germany asked, I looked over at him.

"Zip it Ludwig." I hissed in response, he shut up immediately and just went back to minding his own business or should I say being a simp for North Italy.

"Mother!?" Everyone except Germany, my siblings, Japan, South Korea and NATO yelled in surprise.

"I adopted Ludwig, Mina and Im Yong Soo plus NATO who is also my kid." I say, everyone nodded and the meeting went on while I silently sipped on my drink.

"Break, go." UN stated, everyone stood up and left except for myself since I decided to work on papers while I waited for lunch to end.

(Canada's pov)

"You know, I wasn't expecting to taste vodka cranberry at 7am." I said to my siblings who stared at me in shock. "America handed me ger drink." I say with a shrug and then Mexico grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the Spanish siblings or those colonized by Spain. I had very little colonization from him but he was there.

(America's pov)

I sat quietly working on papers with a single ear bud in playing 'Cool Kids - Echosmith'.

I started humming to the melody while the nations came back inside the room since the lunch break ended and I didn't notice. The song changed to 'Something just like this - The chainsmokers & Coldplay' started playing and I hummed along to that one's intro.

"I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
Achilles and his gold
Hercules and his gifts" I closed my eyes and continued singing.

"Spiderman's control
And batman with his fists
And clearly I don't see myself upon that list

He said where you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts

Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss

I want something just like this....
Ohooo, ohoooahh, ohooo
Oh I want something just like this
Ohooo, ohoooahh, ohooo

Oh I want something just like this!
Ahhh, ahhh
Oh I want something just like this!
Ohhh, ahhh

I've been reading books of old
The legends and the myths
The testaments they told
The moon and its eclipse

And superman unrolls
A suit before he lifts
But I'm not the kind of person
That it fits!

He said where you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts

Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can miss...." My voice started cracking as the tears started to well up in my eyes.

"I WANT SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS!" I raised my voice to cover up the breaking sound it made.

"Ohhh, ahhh
I want something just like this!
Ohhh, ohhh" I sang quietly before covering my face with my hands and letting the tears fall slowly.

"Dododo
Dododo
Dododo...." A man's voice sang, I hummed along with it knowing it was Italy.

"He said where you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?" I sang alone before a man joined me, I already knew it was Italy again.

"I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts" I sang with Italy once more.

"Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss...

I want something just like this...." I ended my singing, keeping my eyes closed as I wiped the tears away from my eyes.

I opened my eyes after I finished singing and just stared at my paper blankly before removing my ear bud and putting it back into it's case. I then grabbed my brief case and put the papers away and then looked over at the nations who entered and were crying from my singing. Italy the most as he understood my pain.

"Thanks Feli." I say with a smile, he walks over and pulls me into a hug.

"You're welcome Lia." The italian twin responded, I chuckled at the nickname he gave me when I told his grandfather my name and he overheard it and came up with the nickname.

"I'm proud of you kid." I say to him softly, Rome giving a small nod in approval as I comfort his grandson.

Feli whimpers in my arms as he slowly starts crying, I notice Romano with teary eyes as well and wave him over. He slowly walks over to me and sits down next to his brother, I open my arms for him and he collapsed into them. Hugging me tightly and silently crying next to his brother.

"I'm proud of you both, remember this." I say to the two, they smile gently and nod still silently crying as I comfort them in my embrace.

None of the other nations spoke, they've never seen me so motherly and must be confused but it doesn't matter but the two in my arms do.

=======================================

So hi-

I've decided to take a mini vacation this weekend since I'm on spring break but I made this chapter so enjoy it! I won't update either of the other stories but I hope you like this little angsty fluff bonus!

Love you all, goodbye now my sweet children! ♡

Word count: 1612

=======================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 63 15
¡I'M CREATING THIS BOOK BECAUSE I CAN'T ACCESS MY OLD ACCOUNT ON WICH I HAD ORIGINAL PUBLISHED IT! Also the new cover picture is 10 times better just...
70.7K 1.5K 31
-IF THIS BOOK IS SEEN ON ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN- 13 Colonies (America) has a great connection with his father, England. But when a...
16.8K 612 44
I keep having ideas and they're all about Texas because he's my favorite for no reason other than I just decided that he is Anyway this is more of ju...
4.2K 19 22
Just a lot of random shit including countries, states, provinces, etc. Feel free to request whenever (includes fluff, smut, gore, etc.) I will NOT do...