A Forgotten Love Story

By mahi_mahi12

"Love heals all wounds," ▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️ Daniel Waters and Juliet Taylor have been going st... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Epilogue

Chapter 4

1.5K 82 4
By mahi_mahi12

3rd Person POV

He sat there staring at Juliet as she spoke her memory. He fiddled with the hem of shirt, the one the hospital gave him, and unlike those shirts this was an average polo. He had this look in his eye, one that even I couldn't identify. She was scared. Scared of his thoughts. Scared that he'll leave her. Scared that he may never get his memory back.

"Was that true?" His deep, chocolate smooth voice creeped through the silent room.

"Yeah, it was a real story. You must be bored out of your mind right now," She breathed, and let out a humorless laugh.

"You must have lived a very hectic life," He moved his chair closer to the bed and sat down.

"It actually wasn't. You helped me board a less bumpy and awful roller coaster," Juliet tried making an awful joke.

"Well, maybe not make more of those joke, it would make your life less bumpy," He mocked the bumps with his arm movements.

She laughed and he joined in. For a moment Juliet thought that they were the original Daniel and Juliet. For a moment she thought that she could be happy. For a moment she forgot that her one true love didn't know her at all anymore. But today was the day where Juliet decided to look on the positive side of things.

"Daniel, it's time for your medicine," A female nurse that she had not seen before propped the door open and stuck her head though the crack.

"Really, May?" He protested.

"Really, Dan Dan," She sighed.

"Fine" He grumbled while getting up.

She waved bye, he waved back. She smiled, he smiled back. She was happy, and somehow she could tell he was too.
***
A couple days later, Juliet lay in the bed, and had Cameron Dallas videos playing on her laptop. She was engaged, but that didn't mean, Juliet couldn't fangirl over a hot and funny guy. Juliet was getting bored so she turned her laptop off and placed on the side table.

"Hi," Daniel walked in.

"Hey," He sat in a seat.

"Story?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, it's story time," Juliet beamed.
***
"Skylynn, come over quick!" I screeched into the phone while simultaneously stripping out of my clothes in the bathroom.

"I'll be right over! Just take a quick shower!" She stated and she hung up.

I quickly stepped into the shower and let the warm water flow over my bare skin. I scrubbed harder than I had ever scrubbed before. Soon, I stepped out of the shower fried my body and wrapped a towel around me after I moisturized. I walked out of the bathroom, when I saw that my best friend Skylynn was rummaging through my clothes.
I squealed with joy and ran beside her.

"You have go to be kidding me!" She exclaimed.

"What?" I said innocently.

"I have a lot of work to do," She gave a scary smile and went back to choosing my clothes.

"Did he tell you what you should wear?"

"He said to dress casually, and to bring a bathing suit," I listed as I plugged in my hair curler.

She nodded her head, and started pulling out clothing. She held clothing together mentally contemplating what clothes I should wear while I curled my hair. Finally after 30 minutes I finished curling my hair, but Sky was still choosing my outfit.

"Are you done yet?" I cried out.

"No, but you should choose your bikini," She hollered back.

"Right," I said as I walked into my closet searching for a swimsuit to wear. I found a pretty sea foam green bikini with a thick black border. It was love at first sight.

I put it on, since I was going to wear my clothes on top of it. I walked out of the changing room, and saw Sky sitting on my bed with the most beautiful navy and sky blue dress next to her. It was short so it ended just a couple inches above my knees. It had a huge diagonal strip of sky blue at the top and the bottom. In the middle there was a bold strip of navy blue.

"Sky! Thanks so much! I do owe you, ya know," I gratefully thanked her.

" Just thank me, I would do this for you anytime," She spoke as she stretched.

Around 6 I was dressed, my hair was in place, and I had put on slight makeup. I was talking to Sky when the doorbell rang.

"Stay upstairs, I'll call you down," Skylynn announced as she ran down the stairs.

"Hey," She said when she opened the door.

"Hey, is Jules ready?" I heard Daniel ask.

"Yeah, she's just upstairs. Juliet, come down," She yelled.

"Coming," I said, as I walked down the stairs.

I walked to the door, and saw him. He was wearing a black and grey button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. To sum it up, he looked hot!

"Wow, Jules you look amazing," He breathed, his eyes floating over every inch of my body.

"Thanks, you don't look so shabby yourself," I joked as I stepped out of the house.

"Have fun kids," Sky said from inside the house.

We both waved to her and went to Daniels car. I reached for the door,"Starting tonight you are my princess, and I will be your prince. So I'm gonna open your door for you," He stated as he opened the door and gave a ridiculous pose.

I giggled and sat down.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked as he turned on the car and pulled out of the drive way.

"Well... I'm not telling," he said as he laced our fingers together over the console.

"I hate surprises thought," I whined.

We stopped at a gas station 20 minutes later,"Why are we here?" I asked.

"So I can blindfold you," He simple stated as a pulled an opaque scarf over my eyes.
***
After around 30 minutes he stopped the car.
"Okay, we're here, but don't remove your blindfold until I tell you too," He spoke as he lifted me out of the car bridal style.

"Daniel, put me down," I cried out as I slapped what I thought was his shoulder.

"Don't do that to your boyfriend on our first date," He warned jokingly.

A little while later he set me down on the cold and mushy floor. He sat me down on a blanket and told me to keep my eyes closed until he came back.

When he did I heard a small clattering noise.
"Okay, take off your blindfold," He announced a hint of giddiness coating each word.

I slapped my palm over my mouth as I gasped. "Wow! This is really great!" I exclaimed as my eyes took in the many candles and red rose petals covering the blanket. In front of me there was a picnic basket and on the blanket there was spaghetti and soft bread sticks. "You really didn't have to do..."

"All of this," He finished my sentence."I don't have to, but I wanted to. This is just a little bit that shows how much you truly mean to me," He whispered as he took my hand into his own.

I smiled, "Thank you, for everything," I said from my heart.

He just grinned as an answer and began to plate the food on our plates.

We began eating and then Daniel said," You have a little something on your lip. Let me get it for you,"

He leaned forward and gently placed his lips on my own. Like all the fairytales, I had a feeling that this would be my happily ever after.
-------------------------------------------------------
Oh my god, guys sorry for the late update. But my grandparents are staying at my house for a month, and it's all so hectic.

Please forgive. Did u like the chapter.

I PROMISE: I will update TPGG on Wednesday.

I PROMISE: I will update my Savior on Saturday.

Please drop a comment and click that empty star to vote and to make my day. As usual I always reply to comments and am grateful for ur votes and reads.

Tell me what u would like me to update so I can start that real quick, and I wouldn't have to follow my plans. 

Once again vote and comment!!

Stay chill,
-M😎😜😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.5K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
1.7K 138 43
This story is about a girl's love story. She went into a fight with her boyfriend. In the end, they break up. Wanna know about their story? Read it...
508 123 26
Jake, Stacy's boyfriend, was in a car accident and lost all of his memories, including hers. Everyone would do everything they could to help him reme...
65.6K 2.1K 38
After finding her husband to be and best friend in bed together Sam goes on her honeymoon alone. While there she meets Joe who is going through his o...