黑点科技控股

由 lianggpt01

The limit to which a private enterprise can develop lies where? Among the top 500 in the nation? The top 500... 更多

NO.001
NO.003 审判的开始
NO.004 生化危机
NO.005 Fright Night
NO.006: People Driven Mad

NO.002 次元之星

1 0 0
由 lianggpt01

Click click click click... ...

Only Zhang Heng himself could hear the clicking sound resounding in his ears, neither crisp nor thick, by no means any musical instrument could be issued, but it could affect the soul, very strange and melodious.

This sound did not come from the outside world, but from the depths of the brain - through the cerebral cortex, directly vibrating the eardrums, except for Zhang Heng himself, no one could hear it.

"Host is locked. "

"Debugging neurons, neurons have been connected. "

"Starting to detect brain environment. Brain environment normal. "

"Intelligent auxiliary program being started. "

"Intelligent auxiliary program is opening, please wait ...... "

Such a piece of information suddenly flashed through Zhang Heng's consciousness!

Strictly speaking, this piece of information was not in the form of text or voice, but a kind of consciousness signal, only that this kind of signal could be easily understood by Zhang Heng, and thus the above words came!

However, this was not the point ah, why would such a strange piece of information float out of one's brain?

Zhang Heng's facial muscles could not help but twitch a little, that was the instinctive physiological reaction of the nerve endings due to the stimulation of shock and shock. At this moment, it was as if he had been immobilized, his entire body stiffened and the air came to a standstill!

In this deathly silence, Zhang Heng only felt that the entire world was about to collapse, he didn't know what was happening, only a feeling that a violent wind and rain was about to strike filled his mind!

However, when this piece of information passed by, his mind fell into silence once again, as if everything before was nothing more than a sudden illusion.

A delusion? Or is my brain mentally deranged?

Zhang Heng barely stood up straight and moved his legs, confirming that he did not feel the slightest discomfort before he exhaled a mouthful of stuffy air.

However, just when he thought that everything was an illusion, that clicking sound unexpectedly resounded again!

"Intelligent assistance program has been opened, virtual personality setting in progress ...... Please ask the host to choose a virtual personality - the personality options are: orderly goodness, neutral goodness, chaotic goodness, orderly neutrality, absolute neutrality, chaotic neutrality, orderly evil, neutral evil, chaotic evil. "

"Crap! " Zhang Heng jumped up three feet as if he was electrocuted, and fell on his butt on the bed, which seemed to be unable to withstand it, emitting a disgruntled creaking sound!

"The host's spirit is excessively disordered, the system autonomously determines that it is randomly selected, selection in progress ...... "

"Selection complete, virtual personality determined to be chaotic evil. "

"Please select the virtual personality image. "

"In accordance with the host's memory preference bias, the virtual personality image is automatically generated ...... "

"Generation complete. "

"Welcome to the 'Sublime Star', the only remaining humans, good luck. "

Zhang Heng was already covered in cold sweat at this time, his heart rate and breathing were rushed to the extreme, it was reasonable to say that it was impossible for him to receive the slightest bit of information in this state, but it was as if this information was branded in his mind, and he did not miss a single word of it!

"Calm down, calm down! "

Zhang Heng hurriedly took a deep breath, trying to force himself to calm down.

With shivering hands, he pulled out a carton of cigarettes from his coat pocket and reluctantly pulled one out and articulated it to his mouth, then lit the lighter with his trembling hands until the pungency passed into his lungs and the carbon monoxide and nicotine fused with the red blood cells through the alveoli, finally letting his spirit gradually come back to calm... ...

"Phew ...... "After spitting out a mouthful of smoke, Zhang Heng fell into a deathly silence, until this moment, he still had an illusion of not being able to distinguish between reality and illusion.

However, the large chunks of information that appeared out of nowhere in his mind was no worse.

However, just when Zhang Heng thought that he could rationalize this sudden event, in his mind, another little-girl-like clear voice rang out-

"Uncle, was it you who arranged the magic contract to summon Yulian to this world? "

Zhang Heng instantly rounded his eyes, he was sure that this voice was by no means the previous stream of knowledge and information, but rather, it was a real voice resounding in his mind, he looked back around and made sure that there was absolutely no one present around him.

Until this moment, he finally determined that there was indeed an unknown thing existing in his brain!

Could it be, it was that magic cube that had gone missing?

Thinking of this, Zhang Heng finally calmed down, he took a deep breath and tried to respond, "You, are you talking to me? "

"That's right, I'm the beloved Sublime Star Intelligent Aid System, Yulian! "

As this outgoing voice came, a small loli with a secondary Q image jumped out violently!

The little loli was dressed in a proper loli outfit, with two pointed horns on her head and a finger-thin arrowhead tail growing from her buttocks, a little devilish disguise!

Not only that, along with the appearance of the Q version of the little loli, there was also a string of interludes similar to hot-blooded anime stereoscopically encircling his ears, which, in conjunction with Zhang Heng's dumbfounded expression, appeared to be abrupt and bizarre.

Zhang Heng was already numb, he just rubbed his eyes in some disbelief, but realized that even if he closed his eyes, the image of that little loli still appeared in his mind without any obstruction!

Because the other party didn't appear in front of his eyes, but on his retina! Moreover, it was still the retina of his right eye!

"Stop the BGM first ...... "The background music was very combustible, causing Zhang Heng some brain pain, and he could not help but rub his temples. By this moment, he had been thoroughly appointed.

"You're a system? Also, what's your relationship with that Rubik's Cube? " Zhang Heng threw out his doubts after a brief thought.

"Since you asked sincerely, then Yulian will mercifully tell you! "The secondary loli struck a lofty pose and said in a tone that sounded familiar to Zhang Heng, "The so-called Rubik's Cube that you're talking about, Uncle, is actually the Sublime Star, and Urienne, is the virtual personality created by the Sublime Star's Intelligent Assist System! "

"Wait, the Sublime Star? What is that thing and why is it in my mind? "Zhang Heng hurriedly spoke.

"Haha, asking the key so soon? "You Li An spun around, and a microphone appeared in her hand all of a sudden, only to see her say in the tone of a variety show host, "If you want to know the specifics, please watch the VCR! "

At once, the vision of Zhang Heng's right eye changed and a bizarre scene appeared:

Only a middle-aged man was facing the camera in the picture. The man wore a pair of glasses, had a bushy beard, supported his elbows on the table, and crossed his hands in front of his mouth with a cold and sickly air. The background behind the middle-aged man, on the other hand, appeared to be in a high-tech laboratory.

"Hello to those who are watching the recordings right now, I am NERV Chief Commander Anchorworld. "

"Pfft! " Zhang Heng was completely nonplussed when the other party uttered his first words, "Wait a minute. "

Anchor Gendo, is the father of the main character of the anime "EVA" that was broadcast more than ten years ago, that cold uncle who is dark and also positive and evil!

"When you saw this image, I'm afraid I was already dead. "Obviously, this was just an image and did not have the ability to communicate with Zhang Heng, so it just said to itself, "As the X897th generation master of the Sublime Star System, the only thing I can leave you with after failing in my mission is this image. "

"I don't know which realm's human was created by the Sublime Star, but the power it possesses is an existence far beyond our realm, and even 'gods' are not worth mentioning at all in front of it. It was only when I became the owner of the system that I learned from the images left behind by the previous owner that every human realm was under attack by an evil force ...... "

"No, calling it an evil force is a bit generalized, we should say ...... Every human realm is attacked by natural or unnatural forces, as if the laws of the universe want to completely erase humanity, all human realms, are under some kind of curse ...... "

"Really, do you dare to be a bit more mysterious? "Zhang Heng gradually calmed down, and simply picked up the popcorn on the table that had not yet been eaten, spitting it out as he ate it.

"In order to fight against the curse in the underworld, against the power of 'it', I unleashed 'that' ...... "

"Crap, could it be that the 'that' you're talking about is the famous 'Human Replacement Program'? "Zhang Heng was originally leaning against his seat, and as soon as he heard 'that' he violently leaned his body forward and glared roundly.

"I thought that I could change the fate of humanity, but it wasn't until that final moment that I sadly realized how unbearable my power was in the face of 'it' ...... Even 'that' is simply not enough to fight 'it' ...... "

"Talking so bullishly, but you still ended up hanging up! "Zhang Heng fell back into his seat and raised his middle finger.

"As far as I know, the realm I'm on is one of the few remaining human realms out of the countless trillions left that haven't been destroyed, and as you're reading this, there are still trillions of human realms being destroyed by 'it' every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second of every single second... ... "

"Tens of trillions? " Zhang Heng's hand shook, and the popcorn knocked over.

"Don't think it's a fluke, as you develop more and more abilities of the 'Secondary Star', the more you'll realize how powerful the realm that created the Secondary Star really is, but even as powerful as that realm, under 'its' attack, it still faded away into the vast universe. "

"Also, as your predecessor, I have to remind you that sometimes, the Secondary Star's auxiliary system isn't trustworthy either ...... "

"Finally, dedicated to all humans who still survive, I wish you good luck ...... "

At this point, the image flickered and completely disappeared, and Zhang Heng was a bit stunned, "That's it? "

"That's right, this is all the messages from the last host of the Sublime Star. "Yulian appeared in Zhang Heng's mind once again, "Now the host uncle should understand the situation, right? "

"So, what about the reason for choosing me? "Zhang Heng laughed to himself, "I'm just an ordinary college student, why should such a heavy task be given to me to carry? "

"Because you, host, are only a trainee of the Sublime Star right now, and it's not an easy thing to really become the host of the Sublime Star. "The demon loli suddenly fished out a flashlight from behind her back and shone it on her face from below, revealing a scary look. "If you want to get Yulian's approval, you have to complete the trial mission, now uncle are you ready to accept this trial? "

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

257 2 4
Being the only team to ever try and attack the Costents head on was ever so slightly a mistake, and with the "Big Five" melting all into one, it seem...
6.7K 1.3K 24
| 𝟏𝟐𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | An ex-gamer enters a virtual reality ruled by a rebel AI in order to rescue her younger sister and shut down the death ga...
688 119 119
Finally, humanity did it, it evolved into a civilisation able to travel through the cosmos, tame the stars, colonize the planets and conquer the gala...
58.5K 5.8K 102
Ada, a cashier in a consumer-tech dystopia, uses electro-pulse capabilities on a revenge mission against her father. Along the way, she hopes to disc...