TR SHOTS (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

By kokomelon6969

Oneshot book with Tokyo revenger boys ✨ I don't own anything , everything is owned by the rightful author ???? More

S.S
A.H
Y.S & S.A
A.H
S.S
S.S
S.S
RAN.H
W.I
S.S
W.I
S.S
M.S
M.T
REQUEST
RIN.H
I.K
W.I
VALENTINE'S SPECIAL
V.D-1 S.S
V.D-2 RIN.H
V.D-3W.I
V.D-4 M.T
V.D 5- T.S
V.D 5 P2- T.S
V.D 5 P3- T.S
V.D 6 - A.H
V.D 7- M.S
V.D-9 I.S 🩷
V.D 8 P2- K.HJ
B.D S.S
B.D W.I
B.D T.A
RAN.H
K.HJ
M.T
RIN.H

S.H

772 12 33
By kokomelon6969

HEYYYY

THANK YOU FOR 200 FOLLOWERS<3

IM SO HAPPY !!

Shuji X fem yn

Enjoyyyy<3

"Your sin? The fact that I'm not on your mind 24/7.
Your punishment? I'm going to make sure I'm your on mind 24/7"

______________________________________

Being a freelance photographer isn't something Shuji ever saw himself doing,not like he's complaining now with the amount he gets each month. Shuji doesn't stay at a place for too long and travels around ,taking assignments and projects offered to him, not overlooking into anything particularly.

No lover

No idea of commitments

Just living life to the fullest and capturing moments.

Aka the best life according to him.

"Well hello-"

"Shut up,Shuji"

Shushing the man with a kiss, he was startled- no restraints there though, opening his mouth more to the short woman,scooping her up into his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to the bedroom. The dark room being filled with moans and groans emitted by the couple, clothes decorating the floor as Shuji lied on the bed and watched the spitfire yn turned to be,

"You're frustrated,doll"

"Just-stop talking"

Breathlessly yn fiddled with the button Of his jeans, her eyes fixating on everywhere else except his piercing gold orbs. Shuji remembers the girl he shared a night with years ago- the very same girl that said talking is more sexier than sex itself and he couldn't deny it more. One kiss that night led to a full on love making session, handling her carefully, afraid that she'll break.

Growing into adults and running around with no official labels, yn was content with this sort of relationship with Shuji and as for him, it benefited him by offering pleasure and getting to hold a beautiful girl in his arms.

"Fuck,who got you so worked up tonight eh♡~"

Yn's mouth watered at the sight of shuji's red cheeks and the way his head rolled to the back, sitting in between his long legs as her hand pumped down his shaft,feeling each  twitch and heat radiating off onto her palm. Grabbing onto her own tits for stimulation, she rotated her hips slowly for friction,her own clit pulsing.

Yearning to be kissing his lips or stretched for his cock.

"Shit-♡"

Gritting his teeth, Shuji leaned forward, his hands grasping on a fistful of yn's hair, getting his girthy cock to be shoved down her throat, immediately cumming just by having her mouth on his tip. Having no patience, Shuji let go of her head,shooting his sticky fluid on her face and neck as his eyes went round and pupils dilating with yn's curvy sides being touched by her hands.

"Touch yourself,doll♡"

"Mhmm~"

Placing her thumb on his lips,Shuji understood what she was pulling and kissed her fingers,wetting it with his saliva, following her movements closely as his hands were wrapped around his thick length, fisting himself. Yn's body is something Shuji can never get enough of, from the way her wavy curls reached her waist, how it'd be around him when she's riding him- spread on the sheets if she's under, her neck that he loves to put marks on to let everybody know that she's not in the market, her hands that look sexy on his dick or when she's desperately trying to stop her loud moans when he's purposely teasing her in public, her perky and full tits that fit his hands more accurately than those skimpy bra's she has on,her hips that swayed each time she walked along with her butt jiggling, her legs that he oh so loves on his neck, on his waist,bent over-

Shuji loves to explore her body,he won't admit it out loud but...his actions speak louder...louder than yn's screams of profanities.

"How are you feeling,yn?"

"Don't start now,my thighs still hurt,Shuji"

Snuggling closer to his chest,Shuji smiled into her hair, burying his face to take in the fragnant scent of Jasmine, noticing her relaxing when he kissed the top of her head. Yn's hands were on his chest,the covers pulled up to their waist.

"Honestly speaking, you never find me unless your boyfriend's screw up ...or if you need anything, yn. Not like I'm hating the fact you call me when you're horny-"

"And you? Don't act like you're innocent,Shuji."

"What can I say,I love making love to a beautiful woman like you,yn"

As much as she wanted to deny that compliment,it felt nice to be appreciated as a woman for once. She proped on her elbows, scooting closer to kiss his lips as he tilted forwards and opened his mouth for her, returning the kiss,

"How's freelancing going?"

"Done a few jobs here and there,a company reached out to me,offered a big deal. What about miss model for you? Is she still being a brat to you?"

She smiled into his lips, her tongue grazing along his bottom lip to chin, sucking in a breath when his fingers trickled along to her nipples and toying them. Shuji loves to tease her,

"Mhmm~ yeah, I can't find a decent camera man for her and I'm afraid she's gonna spiral - shit~"

"You've been micromanaging the girl for years, doll. Cut her some slack"

Their faces were closed to each other, eventhough they did indeed had sex and had alot of tongue action, hand action,still it felt incomplete without a good talk, Shuji watched yn's cheeks turn red and lips part, taking the opportunity to shove his tongue into her mouth,his thumb caressing her sides.

"I really need a camera man,Shuji...would you do me a favour ,please? For me,please?"

"And here I thought you were gonna confess to little old me,doll" Shuji chuckled pulling away as yn blushed at his words. She averted her eyes and rolled to the side,pulling out a document. Shuji watched curiously,his brows knitting together and lighting a bud as he got his shirt and threw it to her. sliding it on ,Shuji hugged yn from the back, pulling her to his embrace as she read the terms and condition.

"Please? Just for a month, Shuji"

"Nice amount you got there,doll. But just for clarification,did you just fuck me so I'd sign it?"

"No I fucked you cause I was pissed when my bitchy boyfriend made me walk home when I tried to kiss him while we were at the traffic light. If you don't want it then...I'll have to-"

"Get me the pen,yn. Make it quick before I change my mind"

Bursting with joy, yn kissed him briefly, scrambling her apartment to get a pen as she watched Shuji signed it,

"You've been with that brat for years,might as well try to see what you see in her anyways and that boyfriend of yours-"

"I'm single,Shuji. Done with boyfriends and shit-"

"Mhmm so you're saying this is all mine?"

"Don't get ahead of yourself,mister. I can't marry someone who's ..."

"Oh yn ln , in a month you will be yn hanma. Just you wait"

Declaring a challenge that he'll get her to marry him- which Shuji did not know he considered marriage in the first place. To be honest, he just wanted a good time,having meaningless sex and moving on. With yn- oh these two go way back to highschool.

"Remember our graduation dance?"

Buttoning up his shirt, yn hummed softly, tiptoeing to kiss his lips as his hands snaked around her waist as she replied in a quiet tone,

"Mhmm how could I forget? You were so meannn~"

His hands went up and down in a flirty manner,sending shivers through her body and eyes flickering from her lips to eyes, leaning into capture her in a kiss but yn giggled cheekily, her fingers  fiddling with his buttons as she didn't let him kiss her. Teasing each other since the age of 17 till now,when they're both entering 30.

"Mean? Darling, was I mean when you were begging me to kiss you?"

"I just wanted you to kiss me ~"

Chuuu♡~

Boosting her up by the dresser, shuji's hand squeezed her thighs, teasingly pinching her skin,playing and tracing lightly. Licking her teeth,his tongue grazed her bottom lip, biting and tugging it. Yn moaned,gripping his hair when a taste of iron lingered on her mouth.

"So when do I start,yn?"

"Tomorrow,8am. Any late and I'm cutting your pay"

A loud rumble of chuckle erupted from him, holding onto her waist as she led him to the front door. Shuji absolutely paid no attention to whatever she was saying, all his attention went to her love handles and supple butt,

"And shuji-mmf~"

Pinning her to the doorframe,Shuji towered over her and she wearing nothing but that satin slip on with short shorts isn't helping with his imagination. He'd rather have that pooled around her feet and stuck his finger or tongue or cock into her, he could even see her nipples through that top. Shushing her train of words, Shuji had a wide grin from ear to ear,

"8am Shuji, don't be late."

"And miss out the big mean manager yn being in action? Never"

"Good luck to you,shuji~. Now go home before I pull you back and climb you"

Kissing her one last time,his hand slapped her ass before strutting out back home,leaving yn a red mess. Yn found his earrings,her ears heating up and placed it back into her dresser drawer. She could only pray that Yuna- the model that's been giving her a hard time doesn't be a spoiled brat tomorrow.

Yn's the personal manager and assistant to her cousin yukina - yes,cousin. Her family pushed her to take up on managing this girl's schedule which ended up into a full fledged job,she pays well that yn can't complain but ...

"God,where is that brat?!"

"And I'm early~"

Rolling her eyes, yn thanked Shuji for getting her breakfast and saw the little crew he brought in...

"I thought you go solo,Shuji?"

"That's Hajime,he's my sponsor-"

"IM NOT YOUR SPONSOR"

flinching at his tone, Shuji grinned and showed him the contract and Hajime shut up instantly and grumbled angrily. Yn offered a polite smile to the two men,

"Well yn, meet Hajime; my sponsor and this man here is ...kisaki; hajime's partner...so my second sponsor."

"Hello, I'm very thankful for the help. I could not thank you guys more and I'm looking forward in working with you both"

Hajime nodded and shook yn's hand while kisaki sighed and proceeded to do the same. "I just wonder how you made this bastard to be in place" kisaki's comment threw yn off guard but she laughed it off and turned to Shuji who had a shit eating grin,

"And this beautiful woman is yn,my girl-"

"Friend. I'm just his friend"

Shooting him a killer glare, Shuji put up his hands in defeat and continued to eat and set up the light, preparing for a test shoot to see if yukina is approving the idea for the commercial. It's a soap commercial and ...yukina isn't exactly stable in the heat after losing her lover- he's not dead, that bratty model cheated on him and said he was the problem. Yn had no choice but to support yukina even when she was being a ...bitch.

Family's family.

"Nice earrings,where'd ya get them?"

"A hottie left it"

Smirking down at yn, Shuji watched her walk around the set and greeted everyone, apparently yn's not only his sexy highschool sweetheart but a very scary manager too. Shuji made a mental note to not piss her off when she was working or she might just throw the megaphone at him. Stepping outside for a cigarette break, Shuji still has not seen yukina- the star of the show and could tell why yn was stressed yesterday.

"What's a handsome dude like you doing here?"

A seductive yet annoying shrill of a voice called out to Shuji as he tilted his head to the side and saw a redheaded girl who was slightly taller than yn, petite and had a weird way of biting her lips. Shuji wanted to make a snarky comment but refrained from doing so because yn told him If he was a good boy he'd get a treat.

"Excuse me, miss?"

"Mhmm I'd like to climb you~"

"That's flattering ,miss...?"

"Yukina or you can call me baby~"

Shuji was beyond horrified by this revelation and created a decent amount distance so that no one would frame him for doing something indecent to her and she's famous,the last thing he needs is a black spot on his name. Mustering a polite smile,Shuji greeted the girl and patted her head so she'll get the hint that he's treating her like little sister...and not trying to hit on her.

"Good...afternoon,miss yukina,I'll be the cameraman for this commercial shoot. Pleased to be working with you"

Keeping his greeting formal and simple,Shuji watched as she strutted closer and reeked of alcohol and an infuriating perfume.

"I work after hours too-"

"Yukina Takafumi! Get your ass back here before I call your father!"

"Ugh I'm coming I'm coming, yn nee-chan, don't be so loud...that's why you're single"

Following the redhead inside, Shuji tried to control his laughter at her comment and rolled his eyes,getting ready to set into action,given that they had approximately 40 minutes before her makeup is done. Meanwhile Shuji was setting up he kept snickering at yukina's attempt to flirt and was grateful that yn isn't like that...sure she's bratty and has her way with him but yn's sane,unlike that walking tampon.

"Okay Yuki, I need you to be looking gorgeous. All lights on you and are you okay to be doing this again?"

Concerned for her cousin with her past of relapsing,yn took great care of her journey to heal and is safe to say that she's stable. Yn rubbed the back of her hand and adjusted yukina's hair, staring at them both in the mirror as she spoke,

"It's your first big project after..."

"I know,nee-chan. I'll be fine,my prince is here!"

"Oh Yuki...don't tell me you brought one of your-"

"The cameraman, he's so hot. I bet he's the type to like freaky things like me"

[ A/N : I cannot begin how I was crackling with Yukina,this is wild]

"Say what now,child"

Blinking multiple times and rubbing her eyes,yn simply followed the girl and saw her point to shuji with heart shaped eyes,

"That's my prince,yn!"

"Oh"

Deadpanning mentally at her, yn nodded with a smile and thought it'd be the thing that keeps yukina on her feet,because now she has someone to impress and that's Shuji! Yn still can't process the information of yukina having a crush on him but she's just 24 and dumb. Yn maintained a poker face as she watched the way yukina was throwing herself to Shuji, at one point the cameram helplessly turned to yn who showed him thumbs up and teased him.

"I feel violated,yn"

"She's young and you're the older hot dude that's got her all giddy... even though she did date someone that was 47..."

Patting shuji's back, yn sighed and held his hands as she pulled the classic puppy eyes with a pouty expression, Shuji cursed at how adorable she looked like this and how thrilling it was to be running around having make outs during break. Pinning yn to the wall, Shuji lowered his head to her,

"Babe,she might just make me fall"

"Very funny,Shuji. Why not I make you the model to act with her?!"

"Okay okay ,geez ln, I was just trying to get you jealous"

She leaned back, pulling him in for a short peck on the lips which never ends sweetly as he kissed and licked her mouth, a moan leaving Shuji as she bit his tongue. Towering over yn's figure, Shuji wanted to have her skirt up and let her ride his knee but refraining from doing so,he wouldn't wait for night.

"5 minutes and you're up,Shuji. Good luck"

"things I do for love"

Muttering with of amusement at his own words,Shuji waited for the model to enter and saw the efforts that yn was putting into this set. Without her spinning around and checking up on the stations to make sure everybody is working - it would've been a disaster. A particular lilac haired man caught his attention immediately, Shuji narrowed his eyes at him getting comfortable with yn and she too- was being friendly,it's her nature to be open but ...ew...is that jealousy...?

"Yo~ don't stare at me for long,shuji~"

Cringing at yukina and her poor choice of words, Shuji dismissed yn and that man to focus on his work on hand. The shots were pretty...

"Yukina! You're supposed to be promoting the soap! Not your goddamn boobs, we're filiming a soap commercial! So please ,darling cover it up"

"But yn, you don't understand-"

"Darling ,you can flirt with the cameraman all you want. Now I just want you to be a good girl and give us some shots that makes you look innocent so that young girls would be interested ...not creepy old dudes,the industry wants innocence, so show us what you got !"

Using the megaphone,yn sighed loudly as yukina glared at her and proceeded to give some decent shots and managed to not flash her breasts or ass. The last thing yn wants is yukina's father down on her neck like a hawk,

"These are pretty ... average, Shuji. Could you try again, please?"

"I will let that slide,doll. You better be ready for tonight"

Giving her ass a light smack to send a ting of shock, yn rolled her eyes and monitored the test shoot. By the end of the day, Shuji managed to get yn's approval which was so goddamn hard to get! She isn't like this in bed or the girl he knew outside the set,yn kept rejecting the perfect shots and Shuji at one point grew frustrated but ended up with a very satisfied manager.

"Now these are golden,thank you,Shuji"

"You're usually easy to satisfy,that was really hot,please wear that skirt for tonight"

Rubbing his temples, Shuji aggressively smoked a bud while yn was looking through the shots and chose a few for the presentation tomorrow with yukina's company. Yn hummed, turning to him with a blush and a smile.

"Thank you, Shuji"

"No problem,yn. You must really like that girl"

"She's had a hard time after her mom passed and finding comfort in shooting weird substances into her, then sending to rehab and relapsing after finding her fiance cheating then a ton of bad decisions...after all,she's still young"

No one was around the set that time, most people had left and yn stayed back to lock it up with Shuji accompanying her. She snickered at him, a smirk on her lips as she remembered the little crush yukina has on him.

"Guess she likes you,Shuji"

"God,do not remind me that!"

Groaning in annoyance, Shuji glared at yn, his hands circling her waist and pulling her in for a kiss on the lips as she opened her mouth for his tongue to find hers and play around. Frenching the girl, Shuji got carried away when his fingers teased the waistband of that tight skirt, impatient to have it bunched up and push her panties to the side.

"Shujiiii! Where are youuuuu~?"

Upon hearing yukina's voice, yn tensed up and roughly tore him away from her lips and straightened her outfit and combed her hair. Shuji quickly withdrew his fingers and wiped his lips,

"Oh there you are, sugar lips"

Shooting yn a side eyed glare, Shuji had a wide grin and round eyes,leaning on his bike and trying to look casual. Meanwhile yn was losing it on the inside with that ridiculous pet name,

"Okay Shuji,I want you to be there for the presentation tomorrow. If you get approved we'll be going to Yokohama to take the shoot. 9am sharp"

"Will be there, right on the dot"

Seriously,it was so hard for the couple to maintain a straight face when yukina was gawking at Shuji with lovey dovey eyes and clung onto his arms, looking at yn for help,she said to go along with it and that it'll pass,she's just in her puppy love era. Watching the man he forcefully dragged into a date, Shuji had a plan to make yn regret this idea.

"Soooo how was your date,sugar lips?"

"Can you not call me that?"

Pleading to yn, Shuji poked her forehead and proceeded to kiss down from her forehead to nose, lips,sucking on them for a few minutes,then neck, her breasts which he squeezed and bit on her nipples,his pointy tongue swirling round her peaks,

"Ahh~dont be mad at me,I just want my - ooh shuji~- work done "

Panting in between moans,yn had a patch of wetness formed on her panties as shuji purposely nibbled on her nipples,stuffing his face in-between the valley of her breasts, inhaling her scent and resting his head there,yn's fingers massaged his dual coloured strands, glancing down to his eyes that said 'are you serious,now?'

"Oh fuck ~"

Her eyes twinkled with excitement when his lips trailed to her glistening pussy that twitched with each swipe of his tongue, mewling out incoherent sounds,yn grasped onto his hair so she could grind on his face, the pace of his tongue was ruthless,letting out his frustrations to yn,

"Shuji -shit~"

Pausing in his movements, Shuji rose up to see who's calling her at ...midnight?! Yn heaved to catch her breath and Shuji formed a sinister smile,

"Take it,yn. I promise I won't make a sound"

Snatching her phone as she was hesitating, Shuji placed it on her ear as chuckled evilly before wrapping one arm around her waist and switching them over to be having riding him. Ramming his cock inside her vagina, he knew that yn's suffering to not be caught let alone have the crazy redhead know she's fucking her crush. Glaring at Shuji for the intrusion, he simply shrugged his shoulders and guided her hips to adjust and thrust deep and hard. Each thrust increased the pace, her breasts bouncing, not letting the opportunity slip,he popped one inside his mouth,he observed the pained expression of yn.

"Yuki - hello! Ooh- it's midnighttt"

"I know but I can't stop thinking about Shuji...he's just so...sweet"

Covering shuji's mouth so he wouldn't laugh out loud,yn exhaled as she sensed her orgasm kicking in with his thrusts and his fingers rubbing her clit in those torturing circles that she loves.

"Mmmhmmm I seeeee-"

"Yn are you okay? You're not drinking again,are you?"

"Nonsenseee!Yuki- you're going to be-ahh- fine. I'm heree for youuu-"

"So tomorrow will you be coming to see my father with me?"

"Yes! Oh I'm coming! I'm coming-ahh byeee"

Cutting the call and slapping his chest playfully, Shuji flipped them over and had yn beneath him,pumping in her till she was filled with his juices. Yn gripped the sheets,crying out to him and arched her back with the immense pleasure flowing through her body. Shuji then carried the girl to clean her up and laid her down on the bed, getting his shirt and pants to leave.

"No- I want you to stay..."

"You sure about that? I might just start again"

Yn has a habit of overthinking and staying up late if she's nervous, Shuji kissed her forehead and agreed to sleep in. Behind that stern manager mask she has, Shuji found a woman that he adores dearly. Letting her head rest on his chest, yn was awefully quiet,

"You're drinking again?"

"It's...I'm trying to stop...I've been clean for 6 months now"

"And I'm proud of you,yn"

Wrapping his arms tightly around her body, he didn't ask too many questions about her or anything work related, they just cuddled and slept in each other's presence. Yn startled Shuji up by rolling him off the bed and rushed to get ready,

"If you weren't so goddam pretty I would've thrown you from the balcony,yn"

Grumbling with irritation,it soon subsided as she kissed his lips and dragged him outside her apartment to get ready for their presentation.

"See ya at 9,Shuji"

"Yeah"

The presentation was a success as yn's idea got the green light along with the sponsorship for the trip. It was a weekend project and everything paid from transportation to accommodation and food. Yn packed in a dress which Shuji bought for her but had no chance to wear it, it was a beautiful yellow dress with a sweetheart cut and bodycon type with had a slit on the back and straps too, she grinned at the idea of a vacation but then remembered her hormonal cousin/model that she had to take care of for the shoot.

Reaching there in one piece, yn was separating the rooms for them.

"Yukina you're getting the master bedroom upstairs-"

"I can't sleep alone,yn nee-chan!! I need a big strong daddy-"

"Don't worry,I'll be your roommate"

A wave of relief washed over Shuji as he shot yn a thankful smile and exhaled, yukina however grumbled and went up to the room.

"As for the cameraman and his ...friends, you guys get this room here by the hall and Taka-chan, you with hakkai  get the other room on the opposite side. Yuzu-chan,would you like to crash in our room?"

"Absolutely ,I am tired. Let me sleep!"

Watching the brunette stomp her way up,all were settled to get some rest since they had an early morning shoot and with yukina,yn was bound to have to no fun at all. Shuji poked yn's waist, a playful glint shining in those eyes as he glanced down at her.

"Our first weekend away,doll"

"Mhmm,if you're lucky we might get some time to..."

Wiggling her eyebrows, yn giggled with amusement and yelped when he lifted her up to his eyes level,

"Then I will work hard, ma'am"

"We have like 5 minutes before bed ..."

Chuckling with excitement, Shuji promptly carried the girl to the store room and wasted no time to have a quickie, being quiet as possible and feeling the thrill of getting caught made it more hotter for the couple as she got wetter with his hot breath whispering lewd nothing's to her,fingers fondling her tits. Hearing footsteps followed by a shrill moan, Shuji gave yn's ass a rough smack before attending to the voice which belonged to yukina.

"Such a tease"

Yn leaned over the wall to regain her composure and saw Shuji battling with yukina who kept throwing flirty comments and compliments. Maybe this will keep her on track from screwing up and knowing Shuji...he won't dare to mess up work with pleasure. Yn joined yuzuha who was preparing for the shoot tomorrow,

"That tall gold dude,he your boyfriend?"

"Pfft- no- is it that obvious?"

Handing a concealer to yn, yuzuha grinned and understood yn's story and plopped on the bed to get a good night's sleep.

"You are one nasty girl,yn. Just don't get caught, we wouldn't want yukina going crazy again"

"Don't remind me!"

Grabbing the covers,yn heard yuzuha hum and drifted to sleep soon after she shut her eyes closed. Saturday morning was quite chilly and yn advices everyone to wear thick clothing, she was busy washing her plate when a warm presence peered behind her,

"Maybe I could warm you up, ma'am"

"Maybe you should keep your hands to yourself,Shuji"

Snickering at him, yn then departed to the set. Everything was perfect just one little complication ...

"Yuki? You have to get on stage,sweetie. We only have a day and tomorrow we have to leave"

"No...I can't, I can't do this! Can you get Shuji here,I need him"

Biting the insides of her cheek, yn forcefully pushed Shuji to yukina, reluctantly the lean male put on his signature charming smile and said a few words,

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course,you got this,yuki-chan"

Okay,wow.

Since when did they got close?? Yn tried to hide her dissatisfaction and not show it to anyone though yuzuha could tell that yn was pissed,

"Jealous,yn?"

"I am not -? Okay yeah I am"

Grabbing the protein bar that she gave, yn munched on it to reduce the growing stress as yukina acted like a baby to shuji and it broke a fuse for yn when she went to an extent of-

KISSING SHUJI INFRONT OF EVERYONE?!

Yuzuha could feel the anger radiating off yn and patted her back so the shoot will go smoothly. Yukina was beyond on her prime with that kiss from Shuji and performed perfectly, shooting with hakkai as her model partner, yn didn't pay any attention to Shuji as she only had the memory of that wretched kiss. Her heart hurt and became heavy as she imagined Shuji kissing someone that's not her....why does she feel this way...those are the lips that should only kiss her, say sweet nothings to her and no one else.

Apart from yn's jealousy, Shuji got slightly pissed when yn ignored him and talked to mitsuya. He knew that they were business partners but does she really have to smile so much at him? Gritting his teeth and having a grin, Shuji was smoking outside after the shoot in the evening. They were allowed to go anywhere they wanted and yukina already booked him.

"Have fun with your date"

"Woah,that's a tone and I don't like it, yn"

Walking past him wearing a purple nightgown and a jacket slung over, she glared at him,

"What tone?"

"Why are you mad now?"

"I'm not mad,you're mad"

Exhaling in frustration, Shuji watched as she grabbed a glass of water and refused to look at him. She had a dark shade of lipstick which was just an invitation to kiss her,

"So I guess that you're not coming to the dinner?"

"No,I'm tired"

Flinching at her snappy attitude, Shuji didn't argue anymore and let her go. Sure,he was jealous and mad too but he couldn't understand why she was angry?! Yn's never really had a breakdown or get pissed to this point, it was new even for him. The dinner yukina planned was a bar with all the crew members, Shuji stared blankly at the half empty wine glass as yukina kept chatting and getting a little touchy with him.

He got startled when his phone buzzed with a text from yuzuha saying,

'if you want to leave, go. I can see that your heart isn't here,I'll keep the kid occupied'

Curling his lips to a grin, Shuji found yuzuha with a knowing nod and left to find yn and settle this. He absolutely hated the fact that she was angry with him and Shuji doesn't want that, he doesn't want to upset yn ever. Knocking on the door, he heard a loud thud and yn on the other side with her hair all over her face and lips parted,her gown straps loose and a mess.

"Hi"

She replied shyly, a blush present on her cheeks,

"Hey,may I come in?"

Shuji asked, his eyes gazing into yn's as she smiled and led him inside. She sat on the bed as he took a seat beside her, taking in her palms and kissing them,

"What's wrong,yn? Did I do something bad?"

"No it's nothing-"

"It's not nothing if you're so mad at me, c'mon, let's talk. Talking is the sexiest thing,right"

"Right"

Turning his attention full to her, Shuji repeated her sentence and yn got surprised that he remembers it still. He's still the same boy that got her heart in a string from graduation night till now and she's still the same girl that he wants to put a ring on.

"Promise not to laugh,Shuji"

"Hard one but sure,what's gotten you in a twist"

Instead of replying with words, yn crawled over to him and wiped his lips with her thumb as if she was cleaning it? His eyes went round and gasped, Shuji caught her wrist, a puzzled expression evident as yn then kissed him fast and desperately.

The kiss definitely threw him off guard, her arms around his neck and tongue probing into his mouth,soft sounds of moans leaving Shuji as she rubbed her hips against the tent formed in his pants.

"Shit-yn- slow down"

"No one can kiss you, only I can do that! How can you let her kiss you,Shuji? How?"

"Yn that kiss meant nothing, you know I only have my eyes and body for you and only you, you're the one I want and I even want to make you my wife one day if you let me"

"Shuji... I just got.. jealous that she...kissed you" her voice was extremely low and shuji's ears perked up listening to her, "what was that,yn? I can't hear you" he whispered, nipping at her nape then going further up to her earlobe.

His hands went up and down her sides,cupping her sweet curves as yn whimpered at the touch. Caressing her soft bottom,yn collapsed onto the sheets with him beneath her, kissing and pulling at their hair, clothes discarded in one go and leaving feathery fiery kisses on their skin. Yn's heart raced with anticipation as he delicately treated her, his large palms massaging her chest and squeezing her.

"Y'know, I really don't like the way that purple guy-"

"His name is mitsuya Takashi"

"I don't like him"

Shuji was at the balcony, smoking after their intense round of confessing to how much they hated being jealous and then followed by the bed creaking with a bunch of wet skins slapping and the smell of sex in the air. Yn sat on the bed,slipping on his shirt, she hugged him from the back, Shuji tensed up then relaxed when it was just yn.

"Come here, darling"

"Can we ...finally put a label on us?"

"Am I hearing that right? Did I just make the yn ln fall in just a week and not a month?"

"Shush! Before I change my mind"

One thing's settled, they were dating but on the down low. Everyone knew they were dating,it wasn't secret but to yukina...yn to ease it in  slowly so she wouldn't freak out and do something stupid but that wasn't really the matter since she dumped shuji. Apparently yukina forced Hajime to invest in her and is now in a somewhat relationship which concerns yn but they don't seem unhappy ...so she just let them be.

Yeah, yukina dumped Shuji.

"I still don't how I got dumped, y'know"

Shuji whispered to yn, the sun peeking through the curtains and made the pretty ring on her shine. She hummed in agreement, snuggling closer and not opening her eyes, tiredness laced in her voice. Placing a kiss on her hair, shuji's arm rested on her hip.

"You're talking like you liked her,Shuji"

"It kind of felt nice to see her try and flirt"

"Really? Morningggg sugar lipsssss"

In a teasing voice, yn giggled when he groaned and complained about nickname. Nuzzling to his neck, yn kissed his chin then closed her mouth on his, sharing a morning of love and easing into the day.

Bonus:

Graduation dance of year 2001.

Two teenagers were smiling and kissing along the staircase to an apartment,knocking over the flower vase and clumsily trying to open the door and once it was opened, Shuji propped her up to the kitchen counter and devoured her lips, hands roaming through her clothed body.

"What's the matter,yn?"

"I- can we just talk?"

"Talk? Like no sex and just talking?"

"If it leads to sex than yeah...but we can talk first...did you know that talking is the most sexiest thing?"

"To me the most sexiest thing right now is your cute tits,yn"

Shuji licked his lips hungrily, snickering at yn's flustered state and listened to her talk and get a good laugh out of her quirky jokes. The couple did make love which was also very sweet and filled with jokes about how he accidentally slipped and nearly crushed her.

Concerning but a core memory.

"You're still here,eagle boy?"

"You are one rude girl,yn"

"Yeah well one day you're gonna come back to this rude girl,Shuji"

"Bet"

And just like that they did come back to each other after straying away, like the saying goes,

"Real one's stay. They always stay"

_______________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK <3

Hope y'all liked it and enjoyyyyy

I love y'all 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 57.1K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
83.5K 945 3
❝ THE numero uno Arataki Itto is falling for someone ? HAHAHAHA... yeah, maybe you're right.❞ ━ arataki itto x gender neutral! reader genshin impact
8.7K 86 14
✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+†+✽――✽+† Hello There here are the characters i will use Gon Killua Kurapika Leoreo Hisoka Illumi Kite merumi Chro...