MR PERFECT'S BABY WIFE [ BTS...

By anieyouff

A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king... More

⚠IMPORTANT (Pls read before u start reading the story)⚠
INTRODUCTION
PART 01
PART 02
PART 03
PART 04
PART 05
PART 06
PART 07
PART 08
PART 09
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
NOT AN UPDATE BUT AN ANNOUNCEMENT
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 42
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
PART 58
PART 59
PART 60
AN IMPORTANT DISCUSSION
PART 62
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
💜💜💜

PART 61

8.7K 449 114
By anieyouff

*RECAP*

U both chatted ur way having a little mom and daughter time until everyone else also joined at the conversation.

_________________________

*AUTHOR POV*

Everyone was having there dinner peacefully with a few talks and chats in Between until..........

Y/n:"daddy?"

JK:"yes Princess?"

Y/d:"yes sweetie?"

J/d:"yes dear?"

All males present in the room answered together in unison while Your mom and Jungkook's mom choked on their food.

There was a brief silent with everyone's eyes almost coming out of there sockets except for u who was confused of course.

Y/n:"wh-....."

J/d:"what the fuck Jungkook."

Jungkook immediately covered ur ears and said

JK:"the hell dad why would u curse in front of her."

Y/d:"son. I think she was calling me."

(that is your misconception sir👀👽)

J/d:"u son of a bitch what are u teaching her."

JK:"first stop cursing dad and-"

J/m:"who the fuck are u calling bitch Mr Jeon."

J/d:"honey i didn't mean u-"

J/m:"oh really?"

She gave him a raised eyebrow

J/d:"ok fine. U son of a moron what are u teaching her huh."

JK:"what the fuck dad stop cursing."

J/d:"u yourself is cursing and u are telling me. Ans my question."

Y/d:"stop fighting like kids u both Let's ask my daughter. Sweetie why u called Jungkook with that name?"

Everyone's eyes averted towards u waiting for your ans only Jungkook was looking down with his palm on his face cause he knows exactly what is going to happen right now.

(Trust me the amount of embarrassment i am feeling while writing this part can't be described in words🥲🤌😖)

Y/n:"he told me to call him that."

Everyone's eyes this time reverted back to Jungkook

JK:"wait before u guys say a word. I can explain."

J/d:"what explain huh. They trusted u with Her and this is what u have been doing."

JK:"dad i swear-"

J/d:"shut up."

Y/m:"ok i think all of u should calm down and i already know the story behind it."

J/m:"what story?"

Y/m:"trust me i was shocked to after confirming from this girl i got to know Jungkook isn't at the fault."

They were busy talking among themselves while Jungkook's face was bright like a beet root. Never in his life he felt so much embarrassed that too infront of his parents and elders.

How he wished the could time travel to their first and just squeeze the hell of his mouth so this word would never escape and this moment would never happened either.

(Poor man🤧neither he is able to go or neither he is able to sit🤡)

Then she explained how u were teasing Jungkook for there age gap calling him old man and uncle and what not then eventually u started calling him Daddy

Jungkook mentally sighed in relief since u never actually told ur mom that he was the one who actually gave u the idea to call him that.

In one case Jungkook's dad was probably right because ur hubby exactly knew what he was saying.

J/d:"but it doesn't changes the fact this punk still let her call him by that name."

JK:"that's because ur beloved daughter-in-law got used to by calling me this while she only used it to tease me. Moreover moving on and going back to this matter..... Appa answered her cause he is her father

Why in the world u answered her back too?"

J/d:"cause she calls me dad u idiot and calling ur dad daddy isn't a big matter."

JK:"then calling ur husband daddy isn't a big matter either."

Mr Jeon was seriously about to throw hands at his son

J/d:"u moron-"

JK:"dad. Will u stop cursing pls. Plus i don't care what she calls as long as she is comfortable with calling me buy it."

Y/m:"alright i guess this is enough let's just finish our meal."

(It is high time JeOn JuNgKoOk explains everything to his looovelyyyy wifeyyy🤡)

Anyway somehow the dinner was done with a lot of embarrassed moment and with awkward atmosphere and situation.

After that both of their parents bid bye and went off towards their homes while u both actually just had a peaceful sleep without any care in the world as always.

(Who even will be worried if they are sleeping in JeOn JuNgKoOk's embrace😤)

Almost half of the night Jungkook couldn't sleep at the thought of what had happened in the dinner table. After some struggle he was finally able to sleep.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was afternoon. U and Jungkook were done with ur lunch sometimes ago now Jungkook was doing some works in his home office and.....

U were crouching down on the floor with ur knees up to ur chest with ur tongue sticking out totally focusing on something which is actually quite rare.

U were so focused in ur task that u didn't noticed that how no longer ground was beneath ur feets as a strong veiny arm picked u up in the air.

Y/n:"am i flying how came i can actually touche the top selves wow that too when i am literally not even standing fully."

JK:"come out of ur dream now my drama Queen."

Hearing the deep voice next to ur ear u looked back with a nervous look and cheeky smile.

Y/n:"oh hi daddy. What are u doing here?"

JK:"shouldn't i be the one asking u that my sweet fluff?"

Y/n:"i- ummm.....i was just looking for a...glass yeah glass i wanted to drink water."

U hesitantly said as Jungkook put u down on the counter and before u could jump down or escape he caged u Between his arms and tightened his grip especially around ur waist

Which according to u was making ur those weird emotions to come back.

JK:"the girl who doesn't even bothers to close the cap of any bottles let alone drinks water unless i tell her and just looks for ways to have soda or boba is looking for glass to drink water.

Princess be honest when was the last time u drank water from glass hmm. I had to bring u different water bottle just so u will be excited to drink water from it. Don't u always drink from ur water bottles Everytime i remind u told have water.

Babygirl how many times do i have to tell u that don't lie to me and never try to escape when u get caught. Cause u can never escape from me."

Y/n:"this is all your fault. U always make my heart and tummy do flips and those wierd emotions or whatever u say comes back and i can't even think of any excuses."

U pout while he raised an eyebrow looking at u before saying.

JK:"so my bubble will u tell me the truth or should i punish u."

Y/n:"ok ok fine. I was looking for some chocolates or candies."

JK:"and why were i looking for those sweets when i clearly told u no sugar for a whole week."

Y/n:"this isn't fair daddy."

JK:"and i don't care my baby."

Y/n:"pls just one it's been two days since u came back i didn't had a single sweet."

JK:"and u shouldn't even have one. U almost had sugar and sweets 24/7 for whole two weeks. So be grateful that i only said no candies and chocolates for a week."

Y/n:"plssss-"

JK:"i said no cupcake."

Y/n:"eomma is Such a snitch."

JK:"u do not speak like that about ur elders. Now Let's go It's already over ur nap time."

Y/n:"i am not a baby. I don't neep a nap."

JK:"yes u do. And u are my baby. Now Let's go."

Y/n:"no i won't go and i am not anyone's baby not even yours. I am a big girl."

JK:"i highly doubt that though. Besides big girl also needs their beauty sleep so they don’t get pimple, acne or eye bags under their eyes so Let's go."

Y/n:"excuse me."

JK:"sweetheart i swear i not in the mood for ur tantrum right now. this Will be the 5th tantrum u are pulling right now."

Y/n:"how it is the 5th one huh."

JK:"well good that u atleast know that u were pulling tantrums now 2 for Everytime i was trying to feed u and two for when i was giving u your medicines."

Y/n:"they don't count ok no one likes to have meals three times a day with yucky medicines and gross veggies."

JK:"whatever. Now it's been more than an hour since u had lunch and took ur medicine and if u wont Have ur nap right now then u will fall asleep before dinner and i don't wanna face ur full course drama so better head to bed right now."

Y/n:"but i am not sleepy."

JK:"and i know exactly how to make u fall asleep in minutes. Gosh i gave u my phone knowing u will fall asleep in 10 minutes by playing on it but what can i even expect from my wifey."

Y/n:"so u knew that i would be looking for my candy."

JK:"Isn't it obvious buttercup. U are just stupid to even try to look for them when u know u won't find them."

U continued whining but as he said the didn't cared and took u upstairs and just as he said not even 10 minutes later u were out like a light hugging him tight.

___________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.

___________________________

I need to have important discussion with u guys which i will be telling tomorrow for now enjoy the chapter.💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 713 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
3.5K 181 18
Jk - _________________________ Yn - shut your Fuking mouth Jk - do u know who i am ???? yn - yeah u are holy shit Jk raise his one eye brows Th...
6.4K 200 25
" Look you're just my responsibility and you're not my type " " But I'm your wife " " Only in paper " A chubby girl marry with a idol Jeon Jungkook w...
40.5K 2.2K 35
"Why did you make me fall in love again y/n? Why? " "When is it gonna hurt like this? , why did you come into my life, like uninvited? " "Why do I ha...