The Way He Loves Her

By devikapandit5

This story is started from dushmani track "when anirudh break all his ties with bondita due to dushmani happ... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
promo
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Promo
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE
chapter 34

chapter 31

580 68 32
By devikapandit5

It's been two days since her alliance got confirmed. The person who is going to marry her was none other than the new barrister who worked with her in the court Shravan chaturvedi.

Obviously she was forced to say yes which was not said by her but thakuma to the marriage and her soon to be husband was happily said yes to it without knowing about her consent as they didn't got the chance to speak with each other.

It was so sudden that she didn't get the time to process, thakuma was so desperate for this marriage as if she wanted to finish this as soon as possible.

In these two days she didn't go to the court and after these two days with her lot of pleading to thakuma she was allowed to go to the court.

She parked her cycle in the parking area lost in her thoughts, her face was devoid of any emotion, her eyes were blank, Looking at her it seemed as if she was no longer herself but someone else.

She wants to cry but her eyes have no tears to flow. She was so broken from within that she didn't have the strength to stand up again. And how can she have that strength when the one who gave her  isn't here with her today.

Her sakha babu, her rakshak babu, her sansaar isn't here with her to mend her broken heart, to give her the strength, to stand beside her in every situation, to give her support she wants. And why will he be with her When she himself pushed him away from her and broke his heart to no extent while he was confessing his love to her the moment for which she waited for years.

She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand wrapping around her left arm and pulling her with a force that made her came out of the thoughts. 

At first her mind got panicked and she got scared by this sudden act until her eyes met with his and unknowingly her heart sighed in relief. 

Their eyes get locked with each other for sometime saying the unknown emotions and pain they were feeling with the separation. 

"YE KYA KAR RAHE HAI AAP YE KOYI TARIKA HAI KISI KO AISE PAKAD KAR LANE KA" bondita asked breaking the eye lock, her voice filled with surprise and anger with his sudden act.

"Mei kya kar raha hu bondita....tum kya kar rahi ho...tum shadi kyu kar rahi ho...tumne iss shadi ke liye ha kyu kaha" Anirudh asked desperately with a pain in his voice holding her arms tightly pinning her to his cabins wall.

"Mei shadi kyu kar rahi hu kisliye kar rahi hu aur meine iss shadi ke liye ha kyu kaha ye puchne Wale aap hote kaun hai..kiss rishte se ye sawal puch rahe hai aap" bondita asked with a stern face 

"Mujhe tumhe ye batane ki zarurat nahi ki hamara rishta kya hai mei kya lagta hu tumhara kyuki tum ye acche se janti ho bondita... Mei bas tumse itna puch raha hu ki tumne ye achanak se shadi ka faisla kyu liya" Anirudh asked, his voice filled with pain

He was hurt since he got the news of her wedding and her agreeing to it shattered his heart into pieces. How can she marry someone else so easily how can she say yes to the marriage when she loves him. He knows she loves him she is his bondita and he knows her more than she knows herself and he knows she was telling a lie that day it was clearly seen in her eyes. 

"Kaho bondita chup kyu ho... kyu ki tumne iss shadi ke liye ha bolo kya wajah thi vo Jo tumhe itna bada kadam uthana pada kya kisine tumse zor zabardasti ki kya thakuma ne tumhe majboor Kiya iss shadi ke liye ha kehne mei" Anirudh asked with more desperation in his voice 

Bondita looked at him for a second being astonished at how he assumed her situation so clearly despite her saying nothing how always he understood the unsaid words of her. 

"Kaise Jan lete hai app meri Maan ki baat mere bina kuch kahe sakha babu... Kaise apko sabkuch pata chal jata hai... Par mujhe maaf kar dijiyega mei apko nahi bata sakti kuch bhi kyuki apne swarth ke liye nahi banne de sakti mei tapur ko ek kupratha ka shikar... Nahi khatam hone de sakti uska jeevan thakuma ki pichdi soch ki wajah se" she thinks in her mind

"Mein kyu kahu apse ki mein ye shadi kyu kar rahi hu... Aur ye aap kiss rishte ki duhai de rahe hai mujhe vo rishta Jo apne khud toda tha mujhe apni zimmedari ka naam dekar jisse apne khud khatam kar diya tha ye kehkar ki ab hamare bich kuch nahi bas dushmani hai" she asked in her anger filled voice

"Mei Manta hu meine tumse ye kaha tha par bondita uss baat ka mujhe bohot pachtava hai mein Manta hu meine tumhara dil dukhaya aur iss baat ke liye meine tumse maafi mangi thi na aur ab bhi mangta hu par please ye shadi mat karo mei nahi jee paunga tumhar bina"Anirudh said  in a pleading tone

Bondita's own eyes filled with tears listening to him. She can't see him like this. He doesn't deserve this much pain she is giving to him but she can't help it she is too helpless to do anything. 

"Mujhe kuch nahi sunna barrister babu mei ja rahi hu" saying she pushed him a little and started to leave

When she feels his arms pulling her back towards him and this time not so softly he pinned her against the wall thinking no matter what he will not let her go. He will not let their relationship break like this because of some third person. He will not let anyone separate them.

"Ye kya kar rahe hai aap" she said shouting but it came out as a whispered, She could feel his breath on her neck, his lips were so close to her ear almost like kissing it 

He was so close to her, his legs were tangled with her in such a way that it made difficult for her to even move them a inch. The proximity she was feeling right now was unexplainable. Her  heartbeat starts raising like a speedy train feeling him so close to her skin.

"Tumhe yaad dila Raha hu ki tum sirf ANIRUDH ROY CHAUDHARY KI HO" He said with a dark and thick voice which made her shivered at her place. 

His other hands fingers were at her bare waist caressing it sensually trying to measure the shape of her waist curve. making her breath go heavy she closed her eyes tightly in pleasure feeling his other hand's fingers torturing her waist, thanks to god he was holding her otherwise she would have fall on her knees.  

Anirudh who noticed her reaction smirked at her.

"Bondita ek baat yaad rakhna mei tumhe khud se alag nahi Jane dunga chahe kuch bhi ho jaye ye mera wada hai tumse" He said his voice held a different kind of passion and promised that held a determination of he will do it what he was saying.

And listening to him somewhere a hope get rise in bondita's heart that they can be together again he will not let them separate. 

He removed his holds from her hands and the other hand from her waist stopping his sweet torture and untangled their legs making a space between them so that she can go. But bondita didn't realise it the effect of his proximity didn't leave her mind yet her mind was still processing his words.

"Abhi agar tum thodi der aur ruk gayi na jaan toh Mere iraade badal jayenge aur phir mei tumhe jaane nahi dunga badme shikayat mat karna" He said chuckling seeing his effect on her

Bondita came out of her thoughts her face was all red her breath was still heavy. She immediately ran from their at the speed of light without even glancing at him.

Anirudh saw her figure going going out of his sight and he chuckled again remembering their moment.

"Iss baar meine tumhe jaane diya bondita par agli baar nahi jaane dunga hum dono sirf ek dusre ke hai aur mei kisi teesre ko hamare beech nahi aane dunga" He said his eye get darkened, his voice held a different kind of fitoor and his facial demeanour get changed into something which has the power to destroy anything. 

________________________

It's been one week to that day and now only three days are left for bondita's marriage. She didn't go to court from that day as she was not allowed to go out of the house because of her marriage. And these days too she didn't get the chance to talk to her soon to be husband because of  Thakuma's strict rules and now she has lost all the hope, she had accepted her fate that now they will never be able to be together again.

The hope that Anirudh had placed in her heart was also slowly fading away as the days went by.

Bondita was in her room when she heard someone knock on the door, listening to it she opened the door only to see tapur standing there. 

"Tapur tu yaha itni raat ko..soyi nahi abhi tak" bondita asked, her voice was slow the chirpiness that used to happen in her voice have been lost somewhere.

"Mei tujhe ye kapde dene aayi thi didi... thakuma ne diye hai kal Teri haldi Hain usme pehen ne ke liye" tapur said handing the clothes to her.

Bondita didn't say anything and quietly took clothes from her hand chuckling at her fate painfully. Her eyes get moist  thinking that tomorrow is her haldi and after two days marriage.  She is not happy with what is happening she didn't want to do it.  And why would she be happy when with the person she saw the dream of getting married isn't the one she is going to be.

"Didi... Mei tujhse ek baat puchu" tapur asked

Bondita who was in her own trance came out of it listening her.

"Puchna tapur kya baat hai" bondita said absent mindedly

"Tu khush nahi haina iss shadi se... Tu nahi karna chahati na ye shadi" tapur said her voice filled with care for her sister

"Mein kya chahti hu kya nahi ab ye maniye nahi rakhta tapur mere chahne na chahne se ye shadi nahi rukegi" She said and a lone tear trickled down her eyes which she wiped of quickly

"Didi agar tu ye shadi nahi karna chahti toh mat kar mein janti hu tu tere sakha babu se pyaar karti hai phir kyu kar rahi ye shadi" tapur said holding her shoulder

"Ab kuch nahi ho sakta tapur ye shadi abh hokar rahegi... Tu ja vaise bhi bohot raat ho gayi hai" bondita said and closed the door.

"Mein nahi chahti ye shadi karna nahi chahti kisi aur ki hona dar lagta iss khayal se bhi ki mein iske baad sakha babu hamesha ke liye kho dungi.. ghin aati hai ye soch kar ki iss sharir par kisi aur ka adhikar hoga..koyi aur isse chuaega aur mei kuch nahi kar paungi" she said, her lips quivered and more tears came out of her already swollen eyes.

She was sobbing heavily, her whole body was shaking, she was struggling for breath, her hair was messy and her saree's pallu was fully drenched. Her state was not good. Due to continuous crying her body temperature had increased and she got fever.

________________________

"Mei janti hu didi tu ye sab thakuma ke kehne par kar rahi hai..pata nahi kya kaha unhone tujhe uss din Jo tu achanak aise shadi ke liye taiyaar ho gayi.. par mei Vada karti hu mujhse Jo ban padega mei karungi tere liye" saying this she goes to towards the telephone which place on the table right infornt of her room.

Suddenly the phone rings and she immediately picks it up in the first half ring so that no one could listen it as everyone was sleeping.

"Hello" the person said from the other side

Tapur who didn't understand its meaning but listening to the voice she immediately grasped who it was.

"Mei tapur hi hu kahiye" tapur said to the person in a whispered tone

"Tumhe kuch pata chala uss baat ke bare mei Jo thakuma aur boudi ke beech huyi thi jiski wajah se unhone shadi ke liye ha kaha"  the person asked his voice was not soft but was not rude too

"Nahi pata chala dactor babu.. mei gayi thi didi ke kamre ye sochkar ki kuch pata chal Jaye par usne mujhse kuch nahi kaha lekin uski halat bilkul thik nahi vo tuth si gayi hai jaise uske pass aur himmat na bacchi ho Hume jaldi kuch karna hoga jaldi" tapur said painfully, tears made their in her eyes 

Listening to her pain filled voice something happened inside his heart but he choose to ignore it.

"Tum chinta mat karo hum unhe alag nahi hone denge bas meine Jo kaha tha vo karna mat bhulna tum mei usse ek admi ke hath se bhejunga tum samajh jayogi usse dekh kar" somnath said in a reassuring voice

"Hmm.. mujhe yaad hai mei badal dungi kal haldi ka katora" tapur said wiping her tears feeling 

Saying that much they both kept the receiver of the phone. 

_____________________

Somnath turned only to see batuk standing behind him crossing his hands to his chest with a teasing smile.

"Kya baat hai som dada zyada chinta toh nahi ho rahi na nahi agar ho rahi hai toh mei keh deta hu dada ko ki hum kaka ke liye ek nahi 2 bahu lene ja rahe hai" batuk said in a teasing tone

Somnath listening to him shook his head at him

"Tujhe agar dada ko batana hi toh ye kyu teri marksheet bata dete aaja phir March ke mahine mei tujhe November ki diwali dikhayi degi" somnath said to him now it's his turn to play

Batuk looked at him in horror listening to the words marksheet

"Marksheet konsi marksheet mere pass koyi aise chiz nahi hai" batuk said nervously

"Vahi marksheet Jo tu kal raat ko garden mei flower vase ke under chupa ke aaya tha" somnath said smirking at him

"Apko kaise pata..please dada ko mat batana mujhe zinda gaad denge mei toh apko chota sa Bhai huna thodi daya khalo mujh par" batuk said joining his hand pleading him.

"Agar nahi chahta na ki mei dada ko batau toh apna muh band rakhna samjha" somnath said in a stern voice

"Arey aap kaho toh mei voh kya kehte hai ha maun vrat rakh lunga bas dada ko kuch mat kehna" batuk said pleadingly

Somnath again shook his head at his drama and Ignoring batuk he leaves and goes to sleep They have to do a lot of things in these three days. 

___________________________________________

Precap :-

"Aap kya kar..." Her words died in her throat as she felt his hands squeezing her breast and pinching her nipples over the blouse and unknowingly a moan escaped from her lips

Ahh... Sakha babu

.
___________________________________________

Finally I wrote a chapter after so long and I am so sorry for making you all wait this long. but what would i even do, first my exam and then after that my dadu went through a leg surgery now he is okay but the doctor has said to him for a complete bed rest for one and half month. And me and my family were taking care of him.

My mind was so mixed up with all this thing that I couldn't think what to write I lost the track of the book that at first I thought to give an epilogue and end the book But then I thought that it is better to complete it properly, not like this and after a lot of thinking i finally wrote a chapter.

So here it is tell me in the comments if you like it or not ( barso baad likh rahi hu kya pata boring ho)

Did you like anidita's seen? More romantic seen in on the way are you excited for it?

And about anirudh's behaviour did you find it suspicious and strange?

About bondita's pain??

Somnath and tapur are planning something and they are not alone in this ( aur bhi log Jude hai unke sath). Will their planning be successful?

Somnath and batuk's funny conversation? What will happen with batuk if anirudh find out his marksheet 🤧??

The upcoming chapter will be romantic , sad and filled with action

Vote 80++

Comment 20++

Please vote and comment on the chapter because a lot of difficulties came to write after this much long break. So don't forget to vote for the chapter if  you like it and are still  interested in the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 12.7K 104
Starts From Manorama Track. A kid of 13 is standing amidst of chaos. Her new found love is murdered by her own birisstra babu. That sudden shock was...
13K 731 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
61.1K 5.5K 55
It's a love triangle kind of story , it's totally based on my imagination , hero: Anirudh roy chowdhury , and sumedh roy chowdhury , heroin: Bondita...
14.7K 1.6K 17
Hello friends.... the story is on anidita anirudh's obsession towards the little one... I hope you all will like it