The Hidden Bionic (~Lab Rats...

Від kate8800

Destiny Lilac has been through a lot of stuff but when her best friend, Leo Dooley, gets a step-dad, her life... Більше

A/N: Before Jumping In
Creating Lab Rat D
Surprise Training
Weird Upgrade
Splitting of the Davenports Part 1
Splitting of the Davenports part 2
Mission Creek High
Dooley Leo Dooley
Birthday Movie Night
Re-meeting Donald
Meet Destiny Lilac/Dooley-Davenport
Thanks (little fake extra chapter)
Crush Chop & Burn
Commando App
Leo's Jam
Rats on a Train
Smart And Smarter
Exoskeleton vs. Grandma
Bionic Birthday Fail
A/N: Lent Holdup
A/N: Guess Who's Back?!
Death Spiral Smackdown
Can I Borrow the Helicopter?
Back From The Future
Chip Switch
Drone Alone
Chore Wars
Dude, Where's My Lab?
Air Leo
Mission Invisible
Concert In A Can
Mission: Space
Book 2!!

The Living Virus

4K 112 6
Від kate8800

July 2015

~Edited July 12, 2015~

^Destiny's POV^

I was watching Chase, Adam, and Leo play 'Mental Chaos' from one of the red stools near the counter. Davenport made the game and they were close on getting to the final level. I was in queue in case anyone would drop out and I was unfortunate for now.

"Yes! We're totally gonna make it to the final level!" Chase announced.

"Alright, just don't jinx-" I started to say but was cut off by the game's noises, announcing that they had lost. They sat down on the couch in disbelief. "And you jinxed yourself." I muttered.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing Mental Chaos again!" Leo told us which earned two 'me neithers' from the others.

"Good, well then I could just-" I started to walk towards them but I was interrupted.

"Again!" They all stood up from the couch and they started to play the game. I sighed and sat back on the stool again.

"Leo, will you stop playing that game? It is nothing but a huge time waster that is going to rot your brain." Tasha walked up to Leo, but Leo ignored her.

"Oh! Mental Chaos! I call next!" Davenport said while walking down the stairs and jumping over the couch.

"Join the queue, Davenport. I'm next!" I told him as I hurriedly got out of the stool and stood next to Tasha.

"Donald! I was just telling Leo that he's playing too much!" Tasha told Davenport while looking at me with a glare I shrugged off. I walked over to Adam so that he could give the equipment to me since I was next.

"You're telling me! He almost beat my high score!" Davenport pointed to the screen and started to put the glove on.

"I'm just saying, this game is affecting him. Last week he tried to pause me. Twice!" Tasha told him which made us all laugh.

"That'd really come in handy!" Davenport said to us but turned to Tasha. "If it wasn't so wrong."

"Okay, Leo, what else are you interested in?" Davenport asked while giving his glove to Adam.

"Well, I keep telling you that I'd love to work with you in the lab." Leo brought up.

"Yeah, and I keep telling you that I don't want to die in a fiery explosion!" Davenport walked over to the counter.

"Donald, this is perfect!" Tasha brought Leo towards Davenport. Me, Chase, and Adam started playing the game but with the volume in our helmets, so that we couldn't hear the rest of the conversation. I was about to blow up the main power source until my helmet was taken off of my head.

"Hey!" I turned around to see Davenport standing on the couch with my helmet.

"You're coming with me to keep Leo in check!" Davenport jumped off the couch and placed the helmet on the counter.

"Aww, man! Sorry, guys!" I said to Chase and Adam who were weirdly standing next to each other very closely. I placed my glove next to the helmet and turned to see Bree talking about her sleepover.

"How come she gets a sleepover?" Chase asked Tasha and Davenport.

"Because she needs to socialize with more girls-" Tasha answered but I stopped her.

"Hey! You know what-, that was offensive! I'm going to the lab!" I gave up in the middle of my sentence and went to the elevator.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I was on my laptop doing some software stuff while Leo was watching Davenport work on one of his inventions. He was currently trying to put two wires together but they were thin so he had to use a magnifying glass.

"What's that?" I heard Leo ask. I heard some zapping and a little thud.

"It's a modulator." Davenport replied with some more zapping.

"What's it do?" Leo asked again which probably made Davenport even more frustrated.

"It modulates. Duh!" I answered, not taking my eyes off of the screen.

"Thank you!" Davenport said to me and continued with the zapping.

"Why?" Leo asked once again and that made me mad.

"Because that's what it is built for!" I answered angrily while standing up and placing it on my chair.

"Leo, even your breathing is distracting! You're like a tiny Darth Vader! Do me a favor and just put away those components away, okay?" Davenport told Leo.

"Keep in mind they're very-" I tried to warn but Leo swiped them into a box. "Fragile..." I cringed at the loud sounds they made.

"This is taking forever. When do we get to mix stuff with other stuff and blow stuff up?!" Leo asked me and Davenport while doing hand gestures in front of Davenport's face.

"Leo, science isn't about blowing stuff up!" Davenport answered by also doing a hand gesture in front of Leo's face. "It's about focus and getting into the zone. Here, let me show you, okay?" Davenport started to do weird hand gestures in front and around his head. Me and Leo both looked at each other with questioning looks and then looked back at Davenport, who had weird bug eyes. "And we're in!" He connected the wires and the modulator activated.

"See, now they're connected. Now can you please go get my compressed air canister?" Davenport told him, not taking his eyes off the modulator.

"You got it!" Leo hoped towards it and carried it for a bit.

"And Leo, don't-" I started to warn him but I was too late. Leo tossed it, expecting him to catch it, but he didn't. They air sprung out and made the canister seem like a missile with no target. I didn't duck in time so I got hit in the eye and I fell down with my hand covering my eye. The canister kept flying until it hit the modulator, thus making it destroyed.

"Got a little kick to it--Destiny! You alright?!" Leo ran over to me and I leaned onto the wall.

"Yeah, but the canister hit me in the eye." I was still covering my eye and Davenport squatted down on the other side of me.

"Here, let's see if it's bad." Davenport grabbed my wrist and I dropped my hand.

"It's bad, right?" I asked them. They nodded and I stood up with the wall as my support.

"I'm gonna get an ice pack. You two just do whatever." I used whatever was near as my support as I walked into the elevator and went into the kitchen with a surprised and worried Tasha waiting for me.

"Destiny! What happened?! Here let me get an ice pack for you." Tasha went into the refrigerator and got one for me. I pressed it onto my eye and I thanked her.

"What happened!?" She asked me once again as she helped sit on the stool.

"A compressed air canister went off and it hit me in the eye." I explained to her.

"What! Who set it off?!" I heard someone ask from behind me. I spun around to see a worried Bree.

"Leo, but it was on an accident." I waved it off.

"Hey Destiny, you okay?" I heard another voice say from the kitchen and I spun once again to see Davenport walking over to me.

"Is it really that serious?!" I took the ice pack off and Bree winced.

"Yeah..." She answered as I turned to face her.

"Woah, is that real or fake 'cause I want to touch it!" I heard Adam say out loud. Chase blocked him and they went over to me.

"It's real, but I feel fine." I could see everyone doing a 'really' face to me. "Really, I'm fine. Bree, Tasha, go get ready for that sleepover thing. Adam, Chase, do whatever bionic guys do. And Davenport, let's go to the lab. Like I said I'm fine, don't worry about me!" I said as I stood up and walked around with the ice pack placed on my eye. I take it off and put it in the fridge.

"You sure?" Chase asks with everyone looking at me with questioning looks.

"Yes, now let it go!" I tell them as I walk over to the elevator and go down into the lab to see a worried Leo near Davenport's computer.

"Destiny you alright?" He asked as I got my computer and walked over to him.

"Yes, now stop asking! I had everyone ask me that! Good thing Eddy doesn't care about me..." I muttered the last part but Eddy heard.

"You alright, cupcake? Hahahaha!!" Eddy asked me as I got angry.

"Yes I am since I can do this..." I swiped my finger across the bottom and he was gone. "Now leave me in peace!" I announce as I went to a different room in the lab so I could do stuff on my laptop in peace.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

I closed my laptop and finally went to the lab and I saw Davenport's computer spark.

"Leo...What did you do?!" I walk up to him with my laptop in my arm. I turned to the monitors and saw a hazard sign. "And why is there a hazard sign?!" I screamed out the question.

"Eddy!" We both said while walking up to the monitors. He suddenly disconnected while Leo said something about downloading a virus.

"I'm your new friend, Teddy. Spoiler alert! I'm not your friend!" A different emoji announced. He was a skull that had him and his background on fire. We both backed away in different directions and Davenport came walking in.

"What is going on? And why is Eddy on fire?" Davenport pointed at Teddy while he looked at both of us.

"Leo downloaded a virus." I said while Leo said, "Never mind him, you look great!" He looked weirdly at both of us because he couldn't understand what we said. I ran over to Davenport's computer and started to go through it while Leo told Davenport what he did.

"I can't believe you let a virus into my mainframe!" Davenport yelled at Leo.

"Why does your keyboard have fudge on it?" I ask Davenport before rubbing my fingers onto my jeans and continued with the search.

"Wait! There's an override switch in Chase's capsule! That'll reset the system!" Davenport told us and we walked towards it. Davenport went inside of the capsule and turned towards us. "Oh, shoot. I forgot the key. Can you give me that-" He started but was stopped when the capsule door closed automatically.

"Sorry. I don't have an open-door policy! Have fun in there, Donny!" Teddy said while I felt something grab onto my waist. It pulled me into Bree's capsule and the door closed on me.

"Really?! A claw in Bree's capsule!?!" I ask Davenport as he raised his hands in a 'I surrender' motion.

"Great, this can't get any worse." Davenport said sarcastically."

"Oh, yes, it can! 'Cause I'm gonna bury both of you alive!!" Teddy said before a bunch of power pellets started to fall from the top of the capsules. I tried to stop the pellets but I couldn't.

"LEO!" We both yelled out his name.

"What! You're the one who forced me into being your lab assistant!" Leo told Davenport.

"Um...Not REALLY!!!" I shouted at him.

-8-8-Many Minutes Later-8-8-

Davenport had pellets that reached his knees while I had mine past my knees. I couldn't move at all with the pellets covering my legs so I tried to move but they wouldn't budge.

"I have to get y'all out of there!" Leo said.

"Well no dip, Sherlock! I thought you were going to let us die here in a capsule full of power pellets!" I sarcastically said while throwing power pellets at the door.

"NOT HELPING!" Davenport yelled at me.

"I know! I'll break the glass!" Leo announced before he kicked the door and yelled in pain.

"It's not glass!" Davenport told him.

"It's a highly flexible industrial-grade polymer designed to withstand a missile!" I explained to him which earned weird looks from the two. "What?! I know my stuff!" I defended myself.

"So...Anyone have a missile?" Leo asked us.

"Not on me!!" Davenport answered as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you can jimmy your way up the chute!" Leo suggested.

"NO!!" I yelled while Davenport chanted, 'Get us out.'

"Sorry! I'm just trying to think outside of the box!" Leo then smiled. "On ways to get you outside of the box!" Leo joked and I crossed my arms, giving up on trying to block my head.

"Leo, just go upstairs and make sure everything is okay before the virus takes over the whole house." Davenport yelled at Leo while doing various hand gestures. Why do they keep doing that?!

"Okay, I'm going to go upstairs and tell Mom to get everyone in the slumber party out." Leo told us and ran towards the door. The doors closed and I heard the sinister cackle of Teddy.

"Slumber party?! Time to go torment the tweens! BRB! TTYL!!" Teddy said before disconnecting.

"Really?! Nice job on telling the giant flaming skull our plan!!" I yelled at him.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

The pellets were now working its way up my waist and I was stuck. I looked over to Davenport and he was in the same position as I was.

"You know, if you guys eat a lot of those really fast, you might live a little longer." Leo told us.

"Don't tell me-actually that might work!" Davenport then took a handful of the pellets and started to eat it. He started to do faces which meant it was bad.

"It's so good that my stomach is pushing it back up so I can enjoy it all over again!" Davenport told Leo. I started to grab a handful of the pellets and started to crush them in my hands to make them into crumbs.

"I'm so sorry about this, guys." Leo looked at Davenport and then at me.

"Well, you should be! I gave you a shot and you blew it, and now this virus is going to wipe us out one by one!" Davenport blamed Leo.

"Oh so when I say something sarcastic about this being his fault, you yell at me. But now that you're saying that..DAVENPORT! NOT HELPING!!" I yelled at him which made him roll his eyes.

"You're overreacting." Leo told him. Suddenly fire came out of Adam's capsule and some blew out in mine, but luckily I ducked so my hair wouldn't catch on fire.

"Can I overreact now?!" I yelled at him and he winced while nodding.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Leo was whacking the polymer with a hammer which wasn't working. I kept crushing the pellets with my hands while Davenport ate them. I was surviving a little bit better than Davenport since the pellets were only up to my collar bone and his were up to his neck. Suddenly the door were opened by Adam sliding them away form each other so that it can open. They ran towards us while Leo stopped using the hammer.

"You guys aren't going to believe this! I think there's something wrong with the house!" Adam told us and we all rolled our eyes.

"No..." We all said sarcastically.

"How are the girls?" Davenport asked Chase and Adam with his mouth full of pellets.

"They're fine." Chase told us.

"Really? Even the one with no neck?" Adam asked while showing an impersonation of the girl. So Caitlyn actually came!

"Never mind that! Eddy has a virus and you need to go fix it!" Leo told Chase.

"And we're kinda in a hurry." I told them while I crushed a few more pellets. Adam tried finding a way to get the door loose and Chase tried to fix the virus.

"Oh, no! I don't know how to get rid of it!" Chase told us while looking scared.

"Well I know how to get rid of you! I'll use Davenport's secret laser security system!" Teddy showed up and a bunch of laser shooters appeared.

"You have to stop inventing things, man!" Leo told Davenport.

"Adam, Chase, you're bionic! The lasers will only stun you!" Davenport told them.

"Well, what about me?" Leo asked him.

"Then get prepared to join me near my grave!" I told him which made him duck even more.

"We're never going to be able to defeat this thing. It's a computer!" Chase told them.

"Imagine it like it's Mental Chaos!" I started and Leo caught on.

"We have to dodge the lasers and find his main power source, we can take this thing out!" Leo explained.

"But if it's shooting lasers at us, how are we supposed to fight back?" Chase asked.

"I have lasers in my eyes!" Adam answered.

"And I can use the laser deflector! Wait, I'm not supposed to use that." Leo stopped form grabbing it.

"Yes! You can use it!!" Me and Davenport both told him.

"But I specifically remember you telling me I'm not supposed to touch it! Not supposed to-" We cut Leo off.

"USE IT!!" We both yelled.

"Everyone prepare to be destroyed in three, two, one!" Teddy counted down and the lasers started to shoot.

"Okay, we got this! I'll be the decoy. You got left, I'll go right." They nodded and Chase stood up. "Hey, flame face, over here!" He taunted. Adam and Chase went out of their hiding spot and Chase dodged the lasers while Adam shot at the blasters. Leo deflected any lasers that came towards him. They made a laser hit Teddy and he blinked out.

"We did it!" Chase said and they fist-bumped.

"Surprise!" Teddy appeared from a different monitor and the lasers shot both Chase and Adam which made them fall down.

"Leo! It's up to you! Aim for the USB port! It's the only way into the motherboard!" Chase told Leo.

"I don't think I can do it! It's too tiny!" He told Chase. He leaned back onto the desk and looked at me and Davenport.

"Remember what I told you! Lock in and focus! Get in the zone!" Davenport reminded Leo. Leo started to do the weird hand motions that Davenport did earlier while Davenport nodded at him. I would be laughing if I wasn't going to die in a few minutes.

"Any requests, little man?" Teddy taunted.

"Yeah! Get out of my house!" Leo shouted. He dodged a few lasers and deflected one that went into the USB port.

"Noooo!! Well, there goes my plans for the weekend." Teddy said as he fell out of the monitors.

"I did it! I killed it! And when I killed it, I was killing it!" Leo cheered for himself. I opened the door and the pellets fell out of the capsule. I marched out of the capsule and cleaned myself from the crumbs that were on my t-shirt.

"You know, if I didn't have piles of pellets in my man folds right now, I'd almost be impressed." Davenport told Leo as he marched over Adam and Chase, who were still on the floor.

"Um, TMI! I'm going to wash up before I hear stuff like that from you two!" I announce as I stiffly walk over to elevator to go to my room. I would count this as a fun day if I wasn't, you know, about to die. But I find that every day so, this was fun!

~Fin~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

180K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
4.5K 221 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
670K 9.7K 133
Luna Walker was left at the doorstep of Donald Davenport. He adopted her and has loved her and treated her like she was his own. When Donald marries...
11.1K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...