RudraTara - tale of two conne...

Por Bhaskar657

Princess Nayantara of Indragarh's marriage was fixed with King Rudra Raj Singh well known for his cold nature... Mais

copyright
prologue
dedication
1- gifts from Rajgarh
2- injured soldier
3- princess send royal physician
4- the lotus lake
5- Festival of Shiv ratri
6- Raj in princess chamber
7- argument and teases
8- Stepping on first step
9- Prank
10- Tara who never exist
11- fair visit
13- welcome of king Ujjawal
14-Letter to Tara
15- Rudra argued with maa sa
16- holi surprise
17- king ujjaval learned about raj

12- reason to come back

47 3 1
Por Bhaskar657

Rudra pov:

"Raj, see there. There is dust." Tara said pointing at corner of my room.

I was drenched in sweat. I moved to that corner and start sweeping with broom.

"stop. Raj, you are not doing it properly." she said sitting on my bed.

"Tara, You have been making me clean my room since morning. I am tried now." I said.

She put her both hand on her waist and said.

"You can bear the attack from lion but  You are tired of sweeping your own room."

"I don't know how to sweep. See yourself You are ordering me since morning."
I said.

"To Sikh lo. Us din to bade kah rhe the." she said in man voice. " tumhe kaam karne ki avashyakta nhi padegi. Main tumhare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun."
" Then now you can't sweep?"

she cross her hands against her chest and pouted in anger.

I chuckled at her actions.

" Thik Hain Rani sa. Aapka hukhum salaako par." I said.

"Ji Rana sa. Hukum Hain Jadu lagaye" she said.

I laughed but then we heard a knock.

Nanda came inside and saw broomstick in my hand. He tried to laugh but I glared at him.

" Nandu bhaiya, when did you come?" she asked in excitement and went near him.

"just now."he said and put his hand on her head.

"and did he annoyed you? " he asked her.

Tara shook her head in no. " no bhaiya."

I put broomstick down and said.

" Bahen se mil liye to apne Mitra se bhi mil lo."

He came and hugged me.

"You both talk. I have to go to temple to meet pandit ji." Tara said and went.

After Tara went, Nanda said.

" Seems like she said yes."

"When? It is not that easy. See my condition what love make me." I said while sitting.

he laughed. " Rana Rudra Raj singh sweeping on others order. I must say this scenario is very rare. I feel lucky to witness it."

I rolled my eyes. " yes, yes. By the way, what's the reason of visit?"

He became serious and said.

'Rudra maybe you forgot that you are King. You left royal duties from last three weeks. we need you there. Rajgarh need his King."

"But I am writing reply to every important paper and letter." I said.

" Rudra you know this that replying to letters is not enough. You need to attend court. There are thousand works that only King can do and Rajmata came to know that you are not in South."

I became alert and asked.

"kya maasa ko gyat hain ki hum indergarh main hain?"

" As far as I know, they don't know yet, but we can't take any further risks. I know Rudra, you took Rajgadi at the age of 16 And you have been managing it till date. These three weeks are the longest holidays of your 7-year reign, but you will have to return to your kingdom. I think you have to tell Tara that you have to leave today And if possible, please also tell the truth about you being the king of Rajgarh." he said.

After hearing his words I went into deep thought. he said right I can't avoid My royal duties any longer.

He patted my back and went outside after saying.

" I am waiting outside and sending Tara to talk."

***

"Is it necessary for you to go?" Tara asked me.

"humm " I nodded.

"will you come back?" she asked avoiding eye contact.

" there is reason to come back but maybe there is not permission from her." I said.

" Tara, ham aapse Prem karte Hain aur sayad apne Prem ke karan vapas bhi aaye parantu agar aapko hamse Prem nhi to hamhe fir laut kar aane ka karan Nazar nhi aata. aap par koi jor jabardasti nhi Hain. hamhe aapka Prem prapt na hua to kya hua aapki dosti aur aapke sath bitaye ye din hame jeeven bhar yaad rahenge." I put all my feelings in front of her.

She put her head on my shoulder and said in heavy voice.

" hume In sad ka gyat nhi par aapke sath bitaya har ek pal humare jeevan ka sabse khubsurat pal tha. hume aapke sath samay vyatit karna bahut pasand hain. main kitn abhi inkar karu parantu humara Dil chahta Hain ki aap laut kar aaye aur uska karan ham ho. ham nhi jante ki yah Prem ki paribhasha Hain ya nhi. agar yah hain to Prem ho gya Hain hum aapse, Raj."

She lifted her lashes to look at me. There were tears in those hazel eyes. I took her face between my palm and wrapped her tears with my thumb.

"I love you Tara' I said and move closer to kiss her. she closed her eyes and bite her lower lip. I kissed her forehead instead.

She opened her eyes and smiled at me. she kissed my cheek and said.

"I love you too."

Our faces were so close that we can feel each other's breathe. I looked at her lips and she looked at mine. Ours eyes met in this intence moment. I move closer to her lips that our lips were only few centimetres apart. I looked at eyes for permission. She lowered her lashes and nodded.

I didn't wait for another second and placed my lips on hers. I started moving against her soft lips and placed my right hand on her back and left hand on back of her head to fix position.

She also kissed back by moving her lips a little. I sucked her lower lip which make her moan and apart her lips. I took that opportunity and insert my tongue inside exploring every and each part of her sweet mouth.

I pulled back to take some oxygen. She was patting heavily with her wet and swollen pink lips. She touched her lip with her index finger and met eyes with mine. I smiled at her.

"first time?" I asked.

She removed her finger and nodded with her head down.

I smiled and said. " mine also."

I took her hand in mine when a knock interrupted us.

"Who's this?" I asked in frustration.

"Nanda. come fast. we have to reach before sunset."

"Five minutes." I said and moved my attention to Tara. she was looking sad at maintain of my leave.

I removed my gold ring from finger and placed it on her palm.

' That's my promise I will return. I will write letter to you regularly. now say bye with smile not with this sad face." I said and kissed back of her palm.

"You can't write letter to me." she said panicking.

"why?" I asked in confusion.

"I don't know how to read." she said in low voice avoiding eye contact with me.

I chuckled and said. " you can ask your friend to read to you."

she went into deep thinking and said. " Then write letter to my friend Pallavi but please never address it with Tara on it. promise me."

I nodded. It was little weird but I agreed for her.

🖤🖤🖤

Dekha hazaro dafa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi yeh dil
Kuch pyaar mein baat aisi hai

Lekar ijazat ab aap se
Saansein yeh aati jati hain
Dhoondhe se milte nahi hai hum
Bas aap hi aap baki hain

Pal bhar na doori sahe aap se
Betabiyan yeh kuch aur hain
Hum door ho ke bhi paas hain
Nazdeekiyan yeh kuch aur hain

Dekha hazaro dafaa aapko
Phir bekarari kaisi hai
Sambhale sambhalta nahi ye dil
Kuch pyar mein baat aisi hai

🖤🖤🖤

author note:

hope you will like this chapter. it's my first time writing a kissing scene so please forgive me for my mistakes.

you will notice Rudra and Tara having eye contact so many times. it look irritating but I am loving there eye contact. how they always look into each. other eyes and how Rudra took permission with his eyes only.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

3.2M 136K 32
Harry the virgin Duke of Somerset knows little of love, while Louis the sly Duke of Warwick knows too much. When the two dukes come together for the...
1.4M 42.5K 35
FOR FANS OF BRIDGERTON. To save her family's reputation, Isabella must impersonate her twin sister to deceive her sister's husband in a scheme that d...
8.9M 313K 26
Erika Lovet is used to being in the background, always in her sister's shadow. Since she was a child, her parents have always doted on Alice, have al...
29M 939K 58
An Abnormality. That is what Nicolette is. A monster that has to be kept hidden from the world. A witch. A vampire. A werewolf. All in one person...