||Ace Of Hearts || OhmNanon+P...

Par chubbyaerifics

From last year, the college students have been divided into to powerful groups - Team Basketball and Team Top... Plus

My Character Book
Chapter 1: Give Up
Chapter 2: Maybe
Chapter 3 : Locked
Chapter 4: Unknown Feelings
Chapter-5 Dance the night away
Chapter-6 Late
Chapter 7- Nagging
Chapter 8- Heart to Heart
Chapter-9 Meow~
Chapter-10 Unknowingly
Chapter-11 Why can't you?
Chapter-12 Collide
Chapter-13 Long Night
Chapter-14 Show Off
Chapter-15 Lim Lamai Praphasirirat
Chapter-16 Well, we are done.
Chapter 17- Aeri Prisana Phongphanit
Chapter 18 Party Party Yeah~ part 1
Chapter- 18 Party Party Yeah~ pt. 2
Chapter 19: Wrong
Chapter 20: Damn!
Chapter 21: Closer
Chapter 22: What A Tease!
Chapter - 23 I can't do this anymore
Chapter 24 - Mentally Hurt
Chapter 25 : Order Exchange
Chapter 26: Room 439
Chapter 27: The Fight
Chapter - 29 Awkwardness
Chapter - 30 : Why three wontons?
Chapter - 31 : Maybe a try?
Chapter 32: Just The Start
Chapter 33 : Listen to me, please!
Chapter 34: Forgive?
Chapter 35 : Perth?
Chapter 36- An Day Together
Chapter 37- What are we?
Chapter - 38 : Rollercoaster
Chapter-39: End of WE

Chapter 28 -The Sweet Kiss

246 8 2
Par chubbyaerifics

Read Till The End To Find The Sweet Kiss.

Sea

.

I woke up as my phone kept blarring with messages. I was completely irritated. I checked the phone to see what the heck was so important that everyone kept messaging me and in the class group chat.

When I checked I got a shock.

I saw Jimmy fighting with students of Engineering faculty. It seemed as if he was supporting Architecture faculty.

I jolted up from my bed. I hurriedly got dressed, grabbed my bag and the keys for my Mercedes and ran out.

Why was Jimmy doing this?

We're neutral.

Atleast we were supposed to stay neutral.

Jimmy

He lied to me.

He was always favouring Architecture.

When he used to talk bad about Engineering faculty jokingly, it was actually his hatred.

As  I drove at full speed, I am sure that I might have broke few traffic light signals. Jimmy would kill me if he knew I risked my life to reach college.

But he did it first.

He was disappeaing for a few days.

I just hoped that what I thought was not true.

He disappeared because he spent his time at Architecture faculty.

But he was a business management faculty student.

As I reached college, the first place that my eye went to was the college square. 

There stood Aeri, tall and high on the table scolding Ohm about something.

As she finished and hoped down from the table, I heard someone shout kneel as all the students in the crowd knelt. 

That's when I saw the view behind them.

A group of Architecture and Engineering faculty students where fighting and in midst there stood Jimmy fighting.

I looked at my side to see Nanon zoning out standing a few paces in front of me.

"Hey Non." I went towards him as we both headed to solve the conflict.

As Aeri left with TEAM ENHA, I and Nanon headed towards Ohm and his group.

Ohm was not in the mood of hearing anything. He just pushed me and he headed towards the place where these people were fighting.

He grabbed Jimmy by the collar pulling him way from a engineering student that was fighting with him.

He was going to punch when I yelled,"OHM."

"Put Jimmy down." Nanon said.

I walked towards that area as I handed Jimmy the car keys and pulled him by the wrist.

"Go Home." I said avoiding eye contact.

He tried to complain but I repeated in a more stern tone" GO HOME"

He at once listened as he  sat in the car and started the engine and left.

I left to the faculty. My work was done.

Nanon

.

I clutched Ohm by the collar.

"What the heck is your problem, huh?!" I yelled as I shook him by the collar.

"Jimmy. He was not to join this fight. What Aeri did was right, but WHAT JIMMY DID WAS NOT ACCEPTABLE." He clutched my collar back as we both shook eachother.

But what the other students said made us shocked.

"It is BECAUSE OF YOU TWO, WE FIGHT. YOU ARE THE WORST." They all said as they headed back to their respective faculties.

I felt tears fill up in my eyes. 

'YOU ARE THE WORST'

Other students also gave us looks as they left. 

They hated us.

They hated me.

Words echoed through my ears as I last remember blacking out before Chimon and Fourth rushed to hold me.

Next time when I regained consciousness, I was at my dorm. I sat up as I held my head. It hurted.

As I remembered what had happened, I burst into tears. I hugged my bed pillow as I cried my heart out.

I hated myself.

For developing a crush on Ohm

For fighting with him.

For avoiding him

For gaslighting him up

For bullying him

For wanting to have a friendship with him.

For behaving nice to him.

But still at the end I liked him.

I loved him no matter what.

What was wrong with me?

He hated me for years and will continue to hate me for more.

I really felt so damn suffocated. 

I wanted to escape my life.

So complicated and so damn difficult.

I realised that I really needed to go up to the rooftop for some fresh air and letting myself out .

I got up from my bed and left the dorm not even wiping my tears as I headed towards the terrace.

Ohm

.

I felt suffocated. 

I felt weird. 

I regretted all that I had done this last month including the bet.

I didn't even realise when tears flowed down by eyes.

I felt something as I went up to the terrace. Wiping my tears.

I went up to the terrace to see Nanon looking out the horizon.

A feeling struck me as I walked over to stand beside him.

"What were we at the starting?" I asked him as I approached near as we both look out of the horizon.

"Nothing." He says adding that we weren't a thing, least friends to begin with.

I, with a bitter smile, replied that he was right. 

We couldn't be friends. How can they be friends when all they did was live next to each other but can't even strike a conversation?

How can they be friends if all they did was compete with each other regarding everything?

"While I was in high school, I felt the most relief when you stopped bugging me." I told him as I felt he was listening to what I said. " There was no need for me to compete with anyone and I can finally be someone I wanted myself to be."

 But in a broken voice, I  told Nanon that despite all the things mentioned, I was ultimately lonely.

"But it was so depressingly lonely for me" I said in a broken voice to which I saw Nanon whince.

I then asked Nanon what should we call their present thing now. Should they call themselves enemies or friends.

"We sometimes behave so so nice, it feels so damn comforting but what happens after that?" I ask as a single tear drop leaves my eye.

Nanon, hearing my real feelings  allows himself to shed tears.

 He then asks me," So do you want to be friends?"

I just stare at his face, and as the same tears coursed through my cheek, I reply.

"No, I wanna be more than friends."I say before walking forward as Nanon does the same.

And without breaking eye contact and without thinking, I went and leaned in kissing the now teary Nanon.

 And just like that, both boys let their feelings out for the first time in their life, feeling relieved, I broke off from the quick kiss.

Nanon

.

I felt it. 

I did what my gut feeling said.

And I felt what I did. 

And I followed my heart.

I felt like this kind of chance like this won't happen again,  I gambled on Ohm's game, before pulling Ohm's nape back for another round, this time with me in the lead.

 I  poured my all in the kiss – the feelings that I had kept for a very long time.

 Everything just came exploding the second our lips met.

 Throwing everything away – even my life – I moved my hand to pull Ohm even closer.

Ohm

.

Feeling Nanon's passion, I couldn't help but return Nanon's kisses, reaching my hand over his cheek to the back of his head while shifting positions.

Nanon

.

It was what I wanted but I couldn't stop crying. The growing anxiety inside me made me ask myself as to what could happen next – but even so, I couldn't stop. The feeling of kissing the one you were longing for a very long time felt too good.

Ohm

.

As we were breaking off from the intense encounter, I slowly broke off, smiling. 

The feeling of relief overcame me as I confirmed the feeling that I had been confused off for quite some time.

I shouldn't be liking how I kissed Nanon, but I did.

 It only confirmed what he feels inside. 

I was finally convinced that I liked Nanon, not as a friend but as someone special.

Nanon

.

As we were breaking off from the intense encounter, it dawned to me what happened.

 I kissed Ohm.

 I pulled him in and allowed him to kiss me while I responded with equal passion.

 I was happy that my longingness was finally answered, but then like a black ink in a white paint, it was overcame by the overwhelming feeling of confusion and awkwardness.

 There were a lot of things I wanted to say to the smiling Ohm in front of me, there were a lot of things I wanted to ask.

 But before he could even say another word, a weird feeling tugged through my sleeve. 

So I left the terrace, breaking eye contact with Ohm.

Ohm

.

As he left, leaving the confused me alone in the rooftop, asking myself where did it go wrong

>>>><<<<

Author: This chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions for even me, the writer. I showed how you should always follow your heart and not suppress your emotions.

Vote For It Please.

<3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

HOME ✅ Par Khunoo

Roman d'amour

143K 5.7K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
20.6K 1K 54
the joylada gang trapped in a sinister plot. JoongDunk PondPhuwin centric. Action thriller laced with heavy angst and a tiny fluff GeminiFourth comin...
13K 648 21
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk + Gemini Fourth Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is n...
28K 1.1K 25
Joong, Pond, Perth, Gemini, Force, Earth and Jimmy, First are best friend and most famouse group in bangkook university. Also Dunk, Phuwin, Chimon ,F...