𝑰 𝑴 𝑨 𝑮 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑺 • 𝑩...

By creativewhore

A series of Billie Eilish story plots that I'm often too lazy to carry out and write a whole book about. So h... More

all downhill from here
WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP,
energy
Ouija
wet
When the Party's Over
WHERE DO WE GO?
Ouija 2
When the Party's Over2
Im so Lost Without You
took a toll
Tour
im blem forreal
wish you were gay
Oh Baby
Free Fall
wish you were gay2
Boo
keep being the fucking slut you are
Free Fall 2
Years
playing games with the devil
playing games with the devil2
playboy
a/n
ISPY
our old cozy life
ISPY 2
requests!
trying
ISPY 3
pure
momma i'm in love with a criminal
dinner for 2
another a/n
xanny to feel better
cheater

IMAGINES Book Two

383 8 0
By creativewhore

This is an author's note of course (sorry)

It's been a while since I updated this. I'm having a hard time parting with this book. It's terrible lol but it's given me so much. Thank you to everyone who has read it (frfr). Currently, there are over 100k reads????? I do not want to abandon these stories, especially because in my next "imagines" book, I'll publish story ideas to see which you'd want me to make into a full book... along with short random chapters to once again help my writer's block. 

Long story short, I fell out of love with what I was writing. Better/new shit to come. Go check out the first chapter published in my IMAGINES 2 book it explains everything in another author's note. 

Thank you so much again :) help me make the second book better than this crap ;)

- CW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.1K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...
27.2K 633 18
Billie (queerbaiting) Eilish is straight but she has a lot of gay sex with her best friend.
5.3K 44 20
just imagines about billie eilish. Slowly turning into random poems though... Some of the characters don't have distinct genders or names so they can...