TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

由 KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... 更多

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
New Friend, Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons

Fungus Humungous

277 10 3
由 KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture!

Y/n POV

It all started in the daylight. Me and Casey are listening to music and reading a magazine.

"You know, Casey, it's awesome having someone else who knows about my family. I know it's probably kinda weird, but you'll get used to it. That's coming from a girl who has lived with them sense she was a baby." I stated.  

"Gotta admit the whole thing's pretty mind-blowing, N/n. You living with a bunch of mutant turtles living in the sewers with your rat father? I mean, you couldn't make this stuff up." Casey stated. 

I look around and no one is around.  

"Coast is clear." I stated as we get up to leave. 

"Let's do this." Casey stated, as he puts his mask on. 

"So what's with the mask? It's not like my brothers don't know who you are." I stated. 

"Same reason people have worn masks throughout history. 'Cause it looks cool." Casey stated. 

I giggled and rolled my eyes. A few minutes later, Me and Casey are in the sewer. I got used to the stench in the sewer but Casey looks like he's about to throw up.

"Ugh. Doesn't help with the smell, though. Ugh. Disgusting. How can you stand it, N/n?" Casey asked. 

"I had to live down here my whole life. You get used to it after a few weeks." I stated. 

"Sick, N/n." Casey said and then I smelt something too. 

"Ugh. Actually, something does smell really weird, like moldy cheese and puke. That's definitely not the normal sewer smell." I stated. 

Suddenly some guy ran past us, screaming. 

"Squirrel! Giant mutant squirrel!" The guy screamed. 

"Where'd he go? Hello? Crazy dude?" Casey asked, calling out. 

"Something's wrong." I stated. 

I looked over at one tunnel. Pairs of eyes glowed in the dark and something shoot spores at me. Then I started feeling funny and I don't feel safe. 

"You okay, N/n? What'd you see?" I hear Casey's voice, but I see my parents dead on the floor, covered in blood. 

I couldn't take, I screamed and ran off. 

"Y/n? N/n!" Casey exclaimed. 

Leo POV

I was trying to meditate, but I couldn't concentrate. I groaned. 

"Leonardo?" Sensei asked and I scream in alarm.  

"Oh, sorry Sensei... Can't seem to focus." I stated. 

"I noticed. What is it that troubles you, my son?" Sensei asked. 

"I keep having the same nightmare, Sensei. Every night. I let the team down... They're dragged off into darkness, and I'm powerless to help. I look up and I see Y/n standing next to the Shredder, wearing a Foot clan ninja suit and she's cackling along with Shredder. 

"This is not uncommon. All leaders must face the fear of losing their team. I face this every time you, your brothers and sister leave the lair." Sensei stated. 

I walk into the living room and I see my brothers watching a TV show. 

"I heard in the original Japanese version, Coolstar gets squashed for real." Mikey stated. 

"That's just a cartoon myth." Donnie stated. 

"Nerds." Raph muttered. 

"Guys! Y/n! Sewers! Hurry!" Casey screamed as he ran into the lair, panting. 

"Casey, what's wrong?" Raph asked. 

"Are the Foot bots back? Wait, I thought you and Y/n were going to hang out with April. Where is she?" I asked. 

"W-we were on our way here, and next thing I know Y/n starts acting freaked out and scared, then runs off! She's gone!" Casey stated. 

"Wait, wait... You just LOST Y/n?!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Relax. I'm sure there's a logical explanation, like she was eaten by a giant sewer snake or something." Mikey stated. 

"LET'S GO!" Donnie shouted as runs past Casey. 

"I think I lost her around here." Casey stated. 

"You think? Oh, that's not vague or anything." Donnie stated. 

"Back off, stick Master." Casey said. 

"Who you callin' stick Master, puck head?" Donnie asked. 

Donnie and Casey growls at each other.

"Easy, fellas. We don't have time for this. We have to find Y/n before she gets hurt or worse captured." I stated. 

"Got a problem with that?" Raph asked. 

As we walk forward, Casey gets startled by rats.

"Ah! Rats? Why'd it have to be rats?" Casey asked. 

"Dude, they're everywhere down here. They're nature's cuddly little friends." Mikey stated. 

"What's wrong with you? You hear that?" Casey asked. 

Casey looks in one of the tunnels and some creature spray spores at Casey and he started coughing.

"That was hideous!" Casey said. 

"Dude, you put your nose in a New York City sewer. What'd you expect?" Raph asked. 

"Thought I saw-" Casey said, but then he screamed. 

"Casey, what is it?" I asked. 

"I saw it, man. The demon rat." Casey stated. 

"Demon rat?" Raph asked. 

Casey looked behind into the tunnel, out of nowhere, he screamed when he thought he saw rats.

"Get 'em off me!  Ahhh! They're everywhere!" Casey screamed and we pin him down.  

"Not gonna lie. That felt pretty good." Donnie stated. 

"Let me out. Let me out!" Casey exclaimed. 

"Calm down, man. What is your malfunction?" Raph asked. 

Raph and Donnie glare at Casey. Casey drops to the ground, whimpering in fear. They hear Y/n's scream.

"April! April?" Donnie asked. 

Y/n is huddled in the corner at the end of the sewer tunnel.

"No, no! Keep away from me, Shredder. I'll never join you!" Y/n shouted. 

"Y/n, it's me. It's Donnie. The Shredder isn't trying to get you. It's all right. Calm down. Everything's gonna be okay." Donnie said, trying to calm down Y/n. 

"Hold up. What's that sound?" I asked. 

A small figure rolled by and it turned out to be a three eyed mushroom, small, blue, and quite harmless..

"What is THAT?" Raph asked. 

"It's a mushroom! With feet! Aw, it's so cute. AAH! GET IT OFF OF ME! GET IT OFF OF ME!" Mikey exclaimed. 

I pull the mushroom mutant off of Mikey. The creature curled up into a ball and came toward them.

"It's on the move!" I stated. 

"I got this!" Raph stated. 

"Fascinating. Evolved fungi." Donnie said. 

Raph tried his best to attack it, but the fungi sprayed spores at Raph.

"Raph!" I exclaimed. 

The mushroom landed on me and took it off Donnie swats it away in the sewer.

"KEEP BACK! Get away from me! Ah!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"THE RATS! Ah!" Casey exclaimed. 

"What is goin' OOONNN?!" Mikey asked. 

"Get 'em off me!" Casey exclaimed and he ran off. 

"Raph, are you okay?" I asked. 

"No, it's you! Anybody but YOU! Keep away from me!" Raph exclaimed.

"Raph? Take it easy, man." I said. 

"That's it! If you won't stay away, I'll splatter ya!" Raph exclaimed. 

Raph lunges at Leo, but I dodge.

"Raph. What's wrong with you?" I asked. 

"Donnie? Quick explanation?" Mikey asked. 

"Wish I knew." Donnie stated. 

"You're not gettin' me, roach. I smashed you once, I'll smash you again." Raph stated. 

"Roach?" Leo asked. 

Raph lunged but Mikey knocks him down.

"Sorry, bro. You're out of control!" Mikey stated. 

"Take it easy, bro." Donnie said. 

"No. It's impossible." Raph stated. 

"We're not gonna hurt you, Raph." Donnie stated. 

"Get back!" Raph exclaimed. 

Mikey chains Raph up. 

"C'mon, dude! STOP IT! Calm down... Breathe with meeeee!" Mikey said. 

"Get offa me. Get off! Get-" Raph exclaimed. 

"Keep away from me, Shredder!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"Y/n. Y/n, listen. There's no Shredder. I promise. Ow!" Donnie said as Y/n slapped him, hard. 

"What is going on here?" I asked. 

"Fungus!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Language, please! Our sister is present." Mikey stated as Y/n screamed. 

"No, whatever's happening to Raph is happening to Y/n and Casey. It's like... Like they're experiencing their worst fears. And I think I know why." Donnie stated. 

Later, Donnie made a makeshift lab and began to head to April with an acme pad.

"Okay, now. Okay, trust me, Y/n." Donnie said. 

"No, I'll never trust you!" Y/n screamed. 

"I-I won't hurt you, honest. I just need a quick swab." Donnie said. 

He touches her cheek and places it in the water which turned orange.

"Y/n's been exposed to toxins found in certain types of fungi. That mushroom man must produce them as a defense mechanism." Donnie stated. 

"Defense against what? Being stir-fried?" I asked. 

"I'm freaking' out. I'm freaking' out! I'M FREAKING OUT!" Raph exclaimed. 

"It's okay, dude. It's me, Mikey. Give your bro a hug. It'll make you feel better. Come on now. Where's the love? Aw, it's right here between my arms!" Raph stated. 

Mikey hugs Raph, but Raph looks disgusted. 

"I think I'm gonna hurl." Raph stated, as he threw up. 

Later, we are searching for Casey.

"Casey. Casey!" I exclaimed. 

Mikey is dragging Raph behind him, still bounded in chains and Donnie leading Y/n. 

"Come on, Raph. Ooh. What is that stuff?" Mikey asked as Y/n screamed. 

They looked and saw strange growth on the ceiling and on the ground.

"It's fungal mycelium, where mushrooms come from." Donnie stated. 

"You mean like all these right here?" Mikey asked. 

The area was filled with odd vines and stuff. It was some sort of Fungus Territory.

"Fungus grows like crazy in the dark. If we don't stop these by sundown, the mushrooms will spread all over the city. Millions of people will go crazy with fear." Donnie stated. 

He tears some and enters a mushroom cave.

"Don't worry, Raph. I'll protect you." Mikey stated. 

As we walk past, one of the small fungi came to life.

Y/n screamed as she struggled. 

"Don't worry, Y/n. Everything's gonna be alright. Or not." Donnie stated. 

The fungi float down and surround them.

"Fungus balls!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Keep an eye on Raph and April. No matter what, stay together." I stated. 

The creatures lunge at us. Mikey started to jump on them.

"Check it out! Super Mikey Brothers!" Mikey exclaimed. 

One mushroom landed on Mikey.

"Aah! Get it off! Get it off!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Where'd it go?" Donnie stated. 

One mushroom landed on Mikey's head and he screams. Donnie tries to whack mushroom with his staff, but accidentally whacks Mikey instead.

"Ow!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Oops, sorry. My bad." Donnie stated. 

The mushroom sprayed spores at Mikey. Coughing, he starts to vomit squirrels and then bumped into Raph. The chains broke loose as the two saw each other. They scream.

"COCKROACH!!" Raph screamed. 

"SQUIRRELANOID!!" Mikey screamed. 

They scream and run away.

"Guys, wait. Stop! Donnie, watch out!" I exclaimed. 

The fungi sprays spores at Donnie.

"Y/n, we need to get out of here! Y/n, take my hand!" Donnie exclaimed 

"April... Wh-what's wrong with you?" Donnie

"She hates me! APRIL HATES ME!!! No! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANYMORE! APRIL!!" Donnie exclaimed. 

April gasped, terrified, she screams and runs away.

"Donnie, come back!" I screamed.

I stab the fungi, but it sprayed on me. 

"No!! Everybody's gone... It's my fault! I failed them! It's all my fault!" 

I started hallucinating about letting down my team and Y/n being with Shredder. I keep on telling myself to not give in. 

Everything became a blur until we started to snap out of it. 

"Y/n?" Donnie asked. 

"What happened?" Casey asked. 

"Hello?" Raph asked. 

"Guys! You're alive!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"It's good to see you too, Mikey. But where's Leo?" Donnie asked. 

"I remember a cave. Come on." I stated. 

A nearby mushroom nearby withers and dies. They find Leo on the ground.

"Leo." I stated as I ran to him. 

"Oh, no. Leo. Dude. Speak to me, bro. Do you need mouth-to-mouth?" Mikey asked. 

"Absolutely not. You're all okay?" Leo asked. 

"Whatever you did, you saved us. All of us. Thanks, man." Raph stated. 

"No problem." I said. 

Y/n POV

We begin to carry Leo home.

"And then I started seeing crazy rats everywhere. The demon rat. They were coming out of-" Casey stated. 

"And then you turned into Shredder and tried to hug me." I stated.  

"And then the sunlight destroyed him and his little mushroom freaks." Leo stated. 

"Impressive. And would you say you mastered your fear?" Father asked. 

"No. I-I just faced it, Sensei." Leo stated. 

"And that, Leonardo, is why you are a great leader." Father stated. 

"Yeah, boy. Check it out. An extra large pizza with anchovies, pepperoni, and extra mushrooms!" Mikey stated. 

"Mikey!" We all exclaimed in unison. 

"You can't be serious." Donnie stated. 

"Okay, that is just wrong." I stated. 

"Mushrooms..." Leo said. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Metalhead Rewired is coming up next! 

See you later! 

PEACE! 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16K 535 38
This is the second book to Undecided Love. What will Y/n do since Aphmau and the gang has been gone? Does she even want them back? Has she learned a...
14.1K 498 20
Halloween is my world baby and no one shall take it from me. Although I did try my best to be part of the scene, until I messed up a skeletons big e...
18.1K 428 14
While (Name) is spending the week at her friend Hogarth's house. The two stay up a bit pass their bedtime to watch horror movies. Then suddenly the T...
4.4K 116 12
From mini movies, to those blooper reels and maybe requests later on when I get things together. Will include both Woody and Buzz material most likel...