UA's Vigilante Protectors

Por Jelliclegirl19

A group of young vigilantes grew up together in an orphanage that was owned by two sisters. Even though they... Más

Bio
Prologue
A Tragic Death
The Funeral And The Trial
The Ultimate Decision
Getting Everything Set Up And A Proper Scolding For A "Hero"
Killing The League Of Assasins
Getting Rid Of Fake Cops And Judge
News Report And Well-Deserved Praise
4 Years Later
The Sludge Incident Part 1
The Sludge Incident Part 2
Punishment For Fakes And An Expression Of Gratitude
Aftermath
A Love Confession
Another Mission And A Surprising Phone Call
Getting Assinged A Job As Guards
List Of UA Students
The USJ
Aftermath Of Rescue
Meeting With The UA Staff
Meeting The Big Three, Mei And Varian
Meeting Other UA Students
Finding Out Their Secret
Dinner At The Midoriya's
Making Breakfast For Students And Staff
First Day Of Guarding Duties
Hanging Out With The UA Students
Being Asked To Train Students
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 1
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 2
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 3
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 4
UA Students Vs Vengeful Protectors Part 5
Aftermath Of Training Session
Don't Have Too Much Stress
A Wonderful Hangout
The Day Off Part 1
The Day Off Part 2
The Day Off Part 3
The Day Off Part 4
The Day Off Part 5
Getting A New Mission
Arriving At Overhaul's Secret Base
Eri And Kota's Story
Defeating Overhaul Part 1
Defeating Overhaul Part 2
Aftermath Of Mission
Killing Muscular
Making It Back To UA
Eri And Kota Meet The Students
Shopping For Eri And Kota's Rooms
Working On Eri And Kota's Rooms And A Heartwarming Choice
Adopting Eri And Kota
A Family Outing
Visiting Alania's Grave And Admitting Something Heartwarming
Encountering Three Fake Heroes Again
Parents Day Part 1
Parents Day Part 2
Preparing To Put An Asshole In His Place
The Vengeful Protectors Vs All Might
Aftermath Of Fight
Capturing Three L.O.V Members And A Shocking Reveal
All Might Is A Traitor

A Day Of Fun

311 7 9
Por Jelliclegirl19

The years rolled by and Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido were all now 16 years old. Sadly they were still not adopted but since they still had each other and those that they care for they were still content with life. As they got older they helped alot more in the orphanage with many tasks such as cooking, cleaning, feeding the babies and changing their diapers, getting the younger orphans ready and many other things. They would also help the townsfolk out with things that they needed help with. Their kind hearts, helpful attitude and bravery when it comes to sticking up for somebody getting bullied made them very popular in town as everyone liked them and they even caught the eyes of some boys and girls.

They also took some extra-curricular activities at school which were some fighting classes and some tech building classes since they had a feeling that they were gonna need those things. And they got very good as they have gotten stronger with their quirks and have created some really good inventions as they were very smart and resilient.

(Just to let you know Izuku has a quirk in this universe. His quirk is that he is able to use green lightning.)

Anyway they were standing outside on their balcony looking up at the sky with small smiles on their faces and then they heard their door open. They turned around and smiled as they saw Imelda and Alania walking towards then.

"Hola niños and niñas what are you doing?" asked Imelda.

"Oh nothing much." Izuku answered.

"Yeah just looking at the sky." said Momo as her and the others stared up at it again.

"Well we just want you all to know that we're leaving in a few moments." Alania said as her and Imelda pointed at the door.

"Oh ok." said Tenya with a nod.

"We'll be out in a few minutes." Katsuki said.

Imelda and Alania smiled and nodded and then walked out of their room.

A couple minutes later the 19 friends walked out of their room and came downstairs. Everyone in the orphanage was going out for a day of fun by going to the park and getting some ice cream afterwards. The group of 19 friends along with Imelda, Alania and the other teenagers helped the little kids that needed help to get ready and after a couple seconds they were all ready and walked out the door.

As they were walking they all smiled and waved to the townsfolk to which they all waved back. A couple minutes later they all arrived at the park. They all had fun as they did various things such as playing on the swings, playing tag and hide and seek and many other things. They all loved being able to get to do these things together since they all have become like one big family and being able to do things like this together made them all very happy.

As they were all playing catch the ball accidentally rolled away.

"I'll get it!!!!!!!" exclaimed Toru.

"Thanks Toru!!!!!!!!!" the others said in unison.

Toru fallowed the ball until it came to a complete stop in front of a bush.

"Oh there you are you pesky ball." said Toru jokingly as she put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

Toru walked over and crouched down as she picked the ball up in her hands. But as she got up she heard crying coming from inside the bush. She crouched back down, moved the leaves and twigs from the bush and peeked inside. She gasped when she saw a little girl that looked about five years old crying while burying her head in her knees.

"Guys come here I found something!!!!!!!" she called out the others and waved her hand.

They all came to where Toru is.

"What is it Toru?" asked the others.

"Look." Toru whispered as she pointed to the bush.

They came over as she made a small opening and they all gasped when they all saw the little girl.

Imelda, Alania and the teenagers including the 19 friends gently tapped the little girl's shoulders. The little girl looked up and gasped when she saw them and then she slightly backed away.

"No wait it's all right we're not gonna hurt you." said the 19 friends kindly as they held out their hands for her to take.

The little girl hesitated for a second and then took their hands and then they carefully pulled her from out of the bush and helped her up.

"Hola niña what's you name?" Imelda asked gently.

"Hannah." answered the little girl as she looked down at the ground.

"That's a beautiful name." Alania said.

"Thank you." said Hannah with a small smile.

"Now tell us Hannah what is a beautiful little princess like you doing out here all alone?" Fumikage asked as him and his friends crouched down to her level and Dark Shadow came out.

"Yeah where are your mommy and daddy?" asked Mina.

"I don't have a mommy and daddy anymore." Hannah answered sadly.

"What do you mean?" asked Shoto.

"Did something happen to them?" Mezo asked.

Hannah nodded sadly.

"What happened?" asked Ochako.

"If you're scared it's ok you don't have to be." Rikkido said.

"Yeah we're friends." said Hanta kindly.

Feeling like she could trust them Hannah explained that she lived in Musutafu with her parents who loved her very much and they were all very close. But the other night a couple of burglars broke into their house and killed her parents but they were able to help her escape before they died. And she felt so sad that she just kept running and running all night and just didn't stop until a couple of minutes ago.

Hearing this Imelda, Alania, the 19 friends and the other kids felt very sorry for her as Hannah broke down crying again.

"Oh niña we're so sorry." Alania said sympathetically.

"Si you didn't deserve that to happen to you." said Imelda sympathetically as she put her hands over her heart.

The other orphans nodded. But the 19 friends felt sorry for her the most. This poor little girl has been through so much sadness and so much pain losing the two most important people in her life and not to mention how horrifying that must've been for her. This was one of the forms of pain that they wanted to prevent.

Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ochako, Tenya, Ejiro, Tsu, Fumikage, Dark Shadow, Koji, Mezo, Hanta, Yuga, Mashiro, Toru, Denki, Kyoka, Momo, Mina and Rikkido hugged her. Hannah gasped in shock but hugged them back while still crying.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh there there Hannah we're so sorry that this happened to you you didn't deserve to go through this pain and you certainly didn't deserve to lose your mommy and daddy. But know this your parents are always with you even if you can't see them, they'll be watching over you and they'll always be in your heart. And we know that it hurts and we're not gonna lie it's still gonna hurt but we promise you that it's gonna get better and you're gonna ok." they said in unison soothingly as they rubbed her back.

Then they started humming soothingly. Hearing their comforting words and humming made Hannah stop crying  and smile as she felt safe and they felt warm. This made Imelda, Alania and the other orphans smile as they all knew that their motherly/fatherly instincts kicked in again and that they were able to make Hannah feel better.

A couple seconds later they released and the 19 friends wiped Hannah's tears.

"Hey how about you come with us?" asked Imelda and Alania in unison with kind smiles.

"Really?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah you can come and stay with us *ribbit*." answered Tsu.

"Yeah and we can help you find new parents to adopt you." Hanta said.

"Really you will?!!!!!!!!" asked Hannah excitedly.

"Yeah we promise princess." Ejiro said.

"Amd besides who wouldn't want a beautiful and adorable little princess like you?" asked Fumikage with a kind smile.

"Yeah we bet a couple will immediately want to have a daughter as cute as you!!!!!!!!!!" Dark Shadow exclaimed.

The others smiled and nodded. Seeing the kind smiles around her Hannah smiled and nodded. Then they all got up as Izuku carried her.

A couple minutes later they all went to the ice cream shop. As they were all eating their ice cream the 19 friends and the other orphans did everything they could to make Hannah feel welcome as Hannah felt very happy having new friends that made her feel better and were willing to help her find a new family and even though she will still miss her biological parents she knew that they'd want her to be strong.

A couple minutes later they all returned to the orphanage. Before the 19 friends could go upstairs  Imelda and Alania put hands on their shoulders and they turned to see them smiling at them.

"You did a good job reassuring Hannah like that well done." said Imelda.

"Thanks." the 19 friends said in unison.

"We just know that one day you're all gonna be great parents." said Alania.

"Hey we learned from the best." the 19 friends said in unison with small smiles.

"We don't think that you had to learn that from us for you it just comes naturally we actually think it's all you." said Imelda and Alania in unison.

The 19 friends smiled and hugged them to which the two sisters hugged them back. After they released Imelda and Alania went upstairs to show Hannah her room and the 19 friends went upstairs after them. As soon as they made it upstairs they looked around and smiled. They felt very happy with what they had and hoped that none of it would change.

But little did they know was that their lives were about to change forever as something very tragic was going to happen real soon.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

284K 12.5K 48
...What makes them all heroes? What makes the villains actually villains? In the end, everyone commits violent actions, but the heroes are praised wh...
338K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
31.8K 2.6K 66
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...
296K 12.2K 30
Mew! Not only a cat but also a vigilante! Good luck finding this guy! Izuku Midoriya was used to staying as a cat soo much that he even preferred be...