๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’

By Imp3rfectDoll

๐‘…๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ, ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘... More

Cแดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด›
ษชษดแด›ส€แด ๐ˆ
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one

twenty-three

2K 180 175
By Imp3rfectDoll

ᴛᴜᴇ

Rᴇɪɢɴ Sᴀɴɪʏᴀ Tᴀʏʟᴏʀ
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 7 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

"I gotta tell you something." Skye said once we entered his room.

"What? You lost your virginity?" I asked.

"Nah, somebody was tryna give me head last night." He said.

"Oh- um okay." I stood right back up off his bed. "Girl i washed my sheets not because of what you think though. I just need to know if i'm trippin' or not." He said.

"Okay. About what?" I asked.

"I thought she just wanted talk i genuinely did think that, like we had dealings a while back so it wasn't like i wasn't fuckin' wit her type shit." He said.

"So we just chilling i'm playing the game but i'm not in my game chair cause i let sit on it while i was on the edge of my bed. But while i'm playing the game she paused my shit and got to talking to me like she was tryna seduce me or some shit and while she talking to me she put her hand in my pants and pulled my dick out." He explained.

I just let him continue explaining to see where this was going, i'll just ask questions later.

"I told her to stop and chill out i moved her hand and everything and she moved back but this time she got on her knees steady talking to me and just put my dick in her mouth and i had a reflex and slung her to the ground." He said. "I don't hit girls but was I wrong Reign? Like did i give off the wrong impression to make her think the shit okay?" He asked.

Off the bat i could tell it was because of the false accusations against him at school that accused him of being a hoe or running game on girls at schools.

"You think because of the fake reputation you have at school it gives girls the okay to try anything on you don't you?" I asked softly and he quietly nodded his head looking at me as he was still sitting on the bed and i stood in front of him.

"No Skye you're not wrong. You gave off the impression that you just wanted to chill you didn't initiate anything sexual for her to do that. You told her no and to stop and she didn't so she got what she deserved." I said.

"But what if she start spreading lies about me just cause she embarrassed." He said.

"Trust me i think she'll keep that lil moment to herself and ignore the fuck out of your existence the rest of the school year." I said. "Wait did y'all even kiss for her to just do that out of nowhere?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Speaking of kissing, i think me and Elijah are starting to get serious and i don't know how to kiss." I said. "Oh shit i'm sorry that was selfish i didn't mean to switch the topic off of you like that." I said.

"Nah you good, as soon as you said i wasn't wrong i was already feeling better bout mushing ole' girl face and slinging her." He said and i was trying not to laugh cause he never said nothing about mushing her in the face.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I don't know i'm scared and you're a boy, have you ever kissed someone that didn't know how to kiss and if you did how did that make you feel?" I asked.

"Nah I haven't." He said. "You never had yo' first kiss?" He asked dryly.

"No and what if he looks at me like i'm stupid and laughs at me because i don't know how to kiss. I don't wanna just stand there with my mouth open like a fish while he's kissing me and thinking about dumb how look." I said and he laughed.

"Skyeeee it's not funny." I said.

"You can't be for real Reign." He stopped laughing.

"If i teach you it's not gone be a video." He said in the same dry tone.

"No. That's wrong i'm talking to Elijah." I caught on.

"Look you wanna learn right? I don't want yo' ass i'm just helping you. Not doing shit but teaching you don't be weird wit me." He said seriously.

"...Okay." I sat down beside him.

"Just close yo' eyes and follow my lead." He said and i nodded closing my eyes. I felt his finger lift my chin up before feeling him tryna stick a hot fry in my mouth which made jerk back and open my eyes.

"You okay?" He asked trying not laugh.

"You play too much." I raised my voice wanting to throw the whole bag in his face.

"Don't raise yo' voice at me." He said instantly cutting off his laugh while i rolled my laugh.

"Dude you do too much what you do that for that's not funny?" I complained standing up in front of him.

"Aww i made you mad c'mere reignbow." He grabbed my hand trying hug me but i stood my ground.

"You really like this nigga huh?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Look kissing ain't that hard just follow his lead i promise you it ain't gone be that bad." He said and i nodded.

"Okay but you could've said that instead of playing getting crumbs and shit over my mouth."

"Fuck you want me to do lick it off? You wiped the shit off stop being a big ass baby you know you wanted to fuck that hot fry up." He still joked. "You my homeboy lil sister i'm not finna kiss you." He added.

"I didn't ask you to but touché mr. butt munch i don't know where yo' lips been anyways."

"Ion eat ass babygirl." He said smoothly.

"Okay so this stays between us right." I nodded.

"It's nothing to tell." He grabbed his controller. "That's not yo' nigga and this nobody business." He said with his eyes glued on the game.

"You wanna go get some to eat?" He looked back at me.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Ight let me change right quick. You can't survive off air and sprite." He chuckled.

...

"We really fat as fuck eating a box of pizza in the car like the arm rest a table." He said making me laugh.

"For real." I took a bite out of the pizza. "This random but you know how you was talking to me how you just feel like you can't succeed.". I brought up.

"Yeah."

"I went over my grandma house yesterday and went to church with her and the pastor was basically preaching about how everyone's time is coming for better days. And he was saying how good people take in so much because of how pure their heart is." I said.

"Then my grandma gone mumble to me that good things happen to bad people cause they already going to hell." I repeated. "Granny might be on to some." I said and he laughed.

"I never thought about it like that." He said like he was in deep thought. "I guess that's one way to think about it." He stared off into space.

"What you thinking about?" I asked.

"When was the first time you realized life was unfair but real at the same time?" He asked. "Just think about it." He added.

"Hmm." I mumbled.

"When i found out it didn't matter what your age was you can still die." I said.

"Swear i was finna say the same shit, get out my head." He said. "And it's not even on dumb shit cause when i was little i only thought grown ups and old people can die. Like based off ages wit siblings you die in the order yall in." He said.

"EXACTLY." I agreed taking another bite.

"It wasn't until my lil cousin died when we was 11 that i realized it didn't matter. I ain't expect for caskets to be little." He reminisced.

"How'd they pass?" I asked.

"She had cancer." He answered. "What if we in hell already?" He blurted.

"Like we paying for shit that's from the earth. Shit we can grow on our own. That's not off or weird to you."

"You high?" I asked.

"See. Imma just shut up." He kissed his teeth.

"No it just seemed like one of those conversations, i think it's weird too though." I said.

"Guess what?" He asked.

"What?"

"My ankle monitor come off tomorrow." He said.

"For real?" I asked.

"Yeah I forgot to tell you but you know when i got in the fight, chaos was still tryna get them to let me off easy so i had the option to do community service over the summer to make up for it." He said.

"Look at youuu." I gassed smiling. "What's the first thing you gone do?" I asked.

"Smoke a fat ass blunt." He sighed. "I'm not gone lie having them check my piss and not being able to smoke made me realize i used to be dependent on getting high." He said.

"How did it make you feel not being high all the time?" I asked.

"I don't know i guess more self aware." He shrugged. "I was already in tune wit my own feelings i just don't like dealing wit em all the time." He further explained.

"I don't give a fuck still though cause i feel like crying imma cry the fuck." He added. I liked the fact that he didn't feel like he had to be hard all the time. He explained his feelings very well for a boy.

Seconds later his phone dinged.

"They tryna hoop." He chuckled.

"At the court by the playground who?" I asked.

"Yo brother nem." He said.

"Damn you have to take me home then." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"We can't show up together." I looked at him like he was crazy. "I don't have time for my brothers to be grilling me." I said referring to TayTay and Jaimeer and he kept an unreadable facial expression looking at me.

Sᴋʏᴇ Aᴢᴀɴɪ Bʀᴏᴏᴋs
ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 7 ₂₀₁₈ 📍ᴍᴇᴍᴘʜɪs

It really wasn't no reason for her to be acting like that. I was just tryna figure out what it really was. I know it's not that she don't wanna be seen wit me cause it's been plenty of times we had conversations in front of her brother and our friends.

"So what you want me to do drop you off at yo' house?" I asked.

"Yeah, i wanna take a nap anyways and i need to shower." She said.

"Ight." I closed the pizza box and sat it in the backseat getting ready to take her home.

The rest of the ride to her house was a comfortable silence. I kind of didn't wanna leave or be away from her but it is what is.

After i took her home i made no extra stops on my way to the basketball court. It wasn't that hot outside, the sun was shining but it wasn't just beaming so it felt good.

"Bout time you showed up nigga." Von said.

"Probably was already laid up wit one of his hoes." Jaimeer joked.

"Nah, a nigga was eating." I chuckled.

"First day of school and i'm already lookin' for somebody." TayTay said.

"Ain't you wit my cousin nigga?" Jaimeer asked.

"Wassup." I heard a voice making me turn my head seeing the Eli nigga that's wit Reign.

"Thought you wasn't gone show up." Jaimeer said dapping him up.

"This nigga." I mumbled under my breath. I tuned out the conversation sitting on the bench getting on my phone. I don't know what it was but i just didn't like the nigga.

"Hey." I heard a girl's voice making me look up. I mugged the fuck out of her cause she stood directly infront of the sunlight that was starting to feel good on my skin.

"I know you?" I asked.

"You was being rude as fuck to me in the hallway this morning remember?" She asked and i still ain't know what she was talking about. I don't be caring what choice of words i use wit anybody if it was in the hallway 9x out of ten i was tryna get somewhere.

"Nah i don't." I looked at her taking in her physique. She was skinny but still had a nice shape and she wasn't ugly at all. Her innocent face didn't match the way she talked at all.

"Well i still want an apology you were very rude." She she put her hand on her hip.

"For what? Didn't i just tell you ion remember?" I said getting irritated.

"Oh so you really do just act like that." She said.

"Fuck that's supposed to mean?" I asked.

"You too fine to be acting mean like that." She said boldly walking away.

"ACE." I heard my name being yelled distracting me from the girl. "Nigga you playin' or what?" TayTay asked.

"YEAH." I yelled back putting my phone up looking around seeing where the fuck the girl went. My eyes stopped seeing she was sitting on the other bench on the other side of the court wit some other girls. I was trying so hard to remember her face but couldn't so i just stopped giving a fuck and started to play basketball.

...

"Cuh why the fuck you keep bumping into me?" I looked at Elijah.

"It's the game nigga he just guarding." Cj chimed in.

"Chill out it's not even like that." Elijah said.

I mugged both of em. It was no way every time this nigga kept guarding he kept bumping me. We ain't playing for a fucking prize so i dont know why he keep doing that shit and ain't doing it to nobody else.

I just continued playing regular. Right when Jaimeer was tryna throw me the ball Eli ass found his way by me again and bumped me making nobody catch the ball at all.

"Fuck is yo' problem nigga." I shoved him out my face making him hit the ground and as soon as he got up, They got in between us before a fight broke out.

"WOAH AYE HOLLON." Von yelled.

"It's a fucking game, stop being a pussy." Eli said.

"Cuh get the fuck out my way." I looked at Jaimeer once Elijah smart remarks faded into background noise.

"Nigga don't you one more day wit yo' ankle monitor? Dont fuck yo' chance up for that nigga." He said.

"Mane ain't nobody even stuntin' that nigga he keep bumpin' a nigga on purpose like he want a problem." He said.

"Don't worry bout that nigga, go home before you get in trouble you know you got a temper and you ain't finna knock my ass out just because i won't let you fight the nigga." Jaimeer said.

"Fuck you mean you invited the lame ass nigga." I said.

"EVERYBODY GOING HOME." TayTay yelled.

"I'm out, fuck that nigga." I said. I couldn't do nothing but appreciate what Jaimeer was saying. I could've easily got to fighting and fucked up my chance of being free and high tomorrow all because of that nigga.

"Leaving already?" I heard the same girl. She was finna get her ass knocked out too running up on me. Steady popping up she was on the same list as Eli pissing me off.

"Yeah." I huffed.

"Well my name is Drea."

"I didn't ask." I grabbed my keys.

"Ight i don't give a fuck what that other nigga did but that don't mean take it out on me when i'm tryna be courteous and shit." She snapped.

"Ight cuh what you want?" I asked.

"Your number." She said with confidence giving me her phone. I put my number in just so she could gone bout her business and leave me the fuck alone.
_____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 564 21
"๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž" ongoing ! โ€ข๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™ซ๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ
159K 4.1K 34
-๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ
644K 21.5K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž
309K 13.6K 30
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š..๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š." ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฅ & ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™š...