The Celebrity & The Dancer

By blondedd2

Your wish finally came true as you are known as one of the most famous Korean soloist in the world, as you co... More

The Text
First Site
The Stage
The Date
The Accident
Facing You
Missing Her
The Show
Am I Too Late?
Back On Track
The Photo
Surprise!

Offcial

118 5 2
By blondedd2

Y/n POV

As I enter the studio A room I see Bada that was sitting on the bench scrolling on her phone. I closed the door and when it clicked she looked up and she smiled sweetly.

I sit down next to her and embraced myself in her arms smelling that fresh smell she drags around "I missed you too" I mumbled but she was able to hear as she caress my hair gently

"Im sorry I haven't been texting you I know you knew I was busy but another reason was mainly because I didn't want to disturb you" Bada explains and I only sat up and shook my head

"You weren't disturbing anything nor anyone I promise" I said and looked at her eyes for any guilt in her face but instead of guilt it was a pretty smile embedded on her face "Im glad I get to talk to you again y/n seriously, you almost made forget the reason why I told you to come in here" She then says and I look at her curiously

"I wanted to asl you this for the whole time we talked and I know it was a short amount of time but I was wondering" I listened to her explain and the more I listened the more I became nervous about what you ask? I have no clue maybe im just scared it's something negative but due to how nervous bada looked I don't think that's the case.

"I was wondering if I can court you" She then says slowly and I didn't respond for a while because I was still processing the question

"C-Can you repeat that" I said looking at her softly already hearing her but I wanted to hear it again

"Y/n l/n, can I please court you" She says once again and I grab a hold of her cheeks and nodded while smiling

"Yes you can I would love that" I said softly and she smiles back at me and she kisses my lips softly. God I miss those lips of hers. She pulls out and we sat there in silence for a bit.

That's when me and Bada got closer and closer every passing month. Shes been courting me for 3 months now and she is very patient with me, she always takes me out on dates and buys me things though I just called them cute.

Now It was the day of the recording of the dance survival show, I already met my group they were super nice and mainly 2 of them knew who I was since they were into the kpop world.

Bada already told me about how she was also joining as a leader of her group called BEBE, I found there group name super cute knowing her group has the youngest people in it. I didn't complain at all about bada being on the show as a opposing team instead I was happy and excited knowing I get to see her everyday.

Me and my team walked into a all pink room that had jam republic on the wall and I couldn't help but get excited to already start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.2K 15
Β‘THIS STORY IS AN ENEMIES TO LOVERS STORY, BASED ON Y/N AND BADA LEE, PRODUCT OF FANTASY, MADE TO FEED INTO PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS. NONE OF THE EVENTS ME...
78.4K 3K 32
“❝Ιͺ ɒᴏᴛ α΄€α΄…α΄…Ιͺᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ α΄€ ʟᴏᴏꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’ Ι’α΄€α΄α΄‡βžβ€› π‘±π’π’Šπ’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑲𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 π’”π’‰π’π’˜, 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕 οΏ½...
490 2 19
~DISCONTINUED~ You love to dance. You love to sing. Namjoon is your ideal dance partner. Strong, focused, not bad on the eyes, smart, oh, and a famou...
111K 3K 76
A collection of exciting short stories that invites you to journey with the talented South Korean choreographer Bada Lee across the limitless world o...