My Love

By Andromeda_5243

Vampires, werewolves and witches. That's the world Lucy must navigate in. Ever since age 12 she's been at Zer... More

The Start
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

19 3 0
By Andromeda_5243

It had been a few minutes when we were still in that position, then Natsu went off to his friends and I went back to Wendy.

I mentally noted the fact to not underestimate anyone here, even a small girl.

"Wendy san?"

"Oh, Lucy! Come in! We were just talking about you."

We?

By we Wendy meant Levy and Carla, the exceed.

"Oh, I was just asking whether everything's fine here, I didn't see you three in the soldiers tent."

"That's because we're researching Lu-chan!"

"Researching on what?"

"ON YOU!" all three said in unison.

Levy was wearing her red glasses and she held a book close to her. There were many books on the ground and all were related to celestial mages.

"We just got thinking that maybe celestial blood not only helps vampire, it could help it something else too." Carla said to my puzzled look.

"But, the thing is we don't know if everything is authentic really. We have no idea whatsoever whether we can trust these books." Levy continued.

"Should I help in doing that?"

Wendy and Levy looked at each other for a second and with smiles nodded. 

Hey, might just understand a little about myself too here.

----Time Skip----

It was almost sundown when I reached Wendy's tent and now its pretty much a few hours after. Levy and Wendy kept researching me and studying while Carla noted each and every fact.

"Hey Lu-chan. Could you please get some food from Mira? I'm hungry."

I nodded and dashed outside the tent. I stretched myself and went back to that bar tent where I saw light coming from the tent. They're still awake? 

I went inside and saw the most rowdiest people in the world. The chairs were toppled over. Natsu and Happy his exceed were dancing on some tables, Elfman and Romeo were fighting. Mira san was cleaning some cups. People were mostly fighting.

I crawled over to Mira where I whispered yelled.

"FOOD NOW PLEASE!"

Mira was confused at first but understood a second later, she came back with four packages for each one us. 

"Does this always happen?"

"It isn''t Fairy Tail without this."

Fairy Tail... The war started 2 years ago, I guess this friendship runs long before.

----Time Skip---

A horn, thats what broke me away from my concentration on my books. Levy and Carla were full asleep but they awoke with a start at the sound.

The duel, the time up.

Feet moving and people hugging Natsu was all I could see.

"Luce, your blood."

I nodded as I understood the situation. 

Natsu held my wrist and dragged me back to his tent.

"I can only teleport three times a day, and super speed won't really works with two."

That explained why he brought me here with my feet.

I placed me down on his bed and pulled his fangs towards my neck.

"Natsu, try-try to win please."

He was bandaging my neck when I said that and he smiled. Was I betraying Zeref by saying this? I don't care. Natsu somehow, I feel Natsu has at least the decency to talk to his friends in a nice manner. Although I'm sure Zeref doesn't even have friends.

"Sure do Luce."

He placed his hand on my head and pulled a white coat onto my shoulders.

Somehow my body wasen't drowsy like the days before. So I stood up and brikly walked with Natsu to the golden orb in the middle of the field.

It was a barrier. Zeref was already inside and his brigade of soldiers stood around the orb.

I caught eye contact with Ultear who seemed to be happy. There goes my plan of Natsu winning. If Ultear's happy, that means she's confdent on winning.

She looked at my eyes and with her eyeballs messaged me secretly. It was a small language me and her made when we were children.

She pulled her eyes up, down, right, center, right, center, left, center, down, center up.

Which meant.

 Your. Info. Came. In. Use.

My info? I didn't send anything that could help Zeref in winning on a one on one duel. I shurgged it off though, Zeref somehow figures out how to use each and everything.

Natsu was inside the orb and I felt the atmosphere getting tensed.

Both brothers were talking but we couldn't hear them from inside the barrier. Atleast I could lip read.

Zeref: I'll give you another chance, death or join hands with me.

Natsu: With you? A cockroach would be better.

Zeref: Alright then, but lets just say you're gonna die eventually.

Eventually? That means only one thing. 

Natsu threw a ball of fire and the duel started however the second it almost hit Zeref, Zeref pulled dark energy out and threw a energy formed dagger at his neck. The dagger was right in front of Natsu and was about to hit him until it stopped in mid air a few milimeters away from his neck

 The duel is over. 

If Zeref means eventually, he means he's giving Natsu another chance. Another chance to regain himself. But that means Zeref wants something from him, that won't come in handy if he's dead.

The barrier collapsed and everyone was quiet.

"Natsu can die with just a command of mine, but shall I do so? NO. I'm giving him another chance. So you better give Magnolia to us, pack your bags and go home. Or else."

Zeref cut some blood from Natsu's neck as he just stood there. He didn't even need his hands to end the fight. His power was too supreme.

Gray, Jellal and Gajeel beckoned the soldiers back to their tents with a look of sadness.

However Natsu looked the worst. I knew how he felt.

 Vulnerable. 

It's one of life's greatest mystery of why the war really started. Were they fighting ong the Grandmaster throne, or if they were fighting for land. Nobody really knows the true story.

Somehow, somehow I'm more capivated with the real truth then bringing information for Zeref. 

Maybe, I'll try to find the truth while on the process of being a spy. Yes that'll do. 

It took time but the soldiers of both sides vanished, even Zeref and Ultear. Nausea started hitting me, but I ignored it and crept to Natsu.

"You'll have another chance."

He looked at me with his eyes burning with pain.

"I sure will."

I smiled at his hope and faith. It wasen't something anybody had.

My eyes started closing and finally fluttered close as my head hit Natsu's shoulder.

Natsu POV

Her head hit my shoulder lightly. I quickly held her steady as she drowsed on my chest. The amount of disappointment I felt, it was too much.

I disappointed everyone, every single one them were counting on me. Even her.

I pulled a loose strand of Lucy's golden hair back under her ear and looked at her closed eyes.

"Nobody should feel the pain that we have felt Natsu. This life that we have, nobody should ever bear it other than us." she blabbered fully asleep.

My hand froze and my eyes were cold. Don't tell me she figured out how I was feeling. The life that we have? I guess Heaven didn't act nice with her too.

"We'll have opportunities and many paths. Just don't take the wrong curve like I did."

My hope lightened up more. The will of fire in me blazed. 

Hope. I better have faith like Luce's is telling me to have.

I picked Lucy bridal style and tucked her on my bed. 

Today was the third night of her giving me her blood. 

Tomorrow will be the last. 

Tomorrow I'll be myself again.

Tomorrow will be a new light.

A:N// Hey, to all the people who didn't get what they deserve, I know the feeling. Even Natsu does and Lucy. This chapter was actually to my friend who didn't get the results she hoped for.

What I' trying to say is that the world will be full of darkness, but there will be a good in every evil. There will be times when you want to kill yourself. Honestly I tried to hang myself one night without my parents knowing but I understood. Be a fighter. Be a champion. 

Life is a maze, just follow the light to heaven.

 You'll find it, I know you guys will!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
61K 1.4K 33
After a long journey of 100 years quest, Team Natsu went back to Magnolia to their guild Fairy Tail. But there was something wrong with Lucy, there's...
135K 5.6K 20
The world is a cruel place, filled with strangers who wish you harm for reasons you will never know. There are people who are much better off than yo...
82.1K 1.7K 34
"I'm not weak.... I'm not going to let you die... and I most certainly will die trying." (Based on Characters by Hiro Mashima) When a strange man con...