His beautiful sin {18+}

By _aksh_writes

"spread yourself open so that I can see you IRIS" I don't want to hurt you just go from here; by this he push... More

COPYRIGHT
DEDICATION
BLURB
WARNING
CH-1 Betrayal
CH-2 Gorgeous
Chapter- 3 Making food for him
Chapter-4 She is my iris
Chapter-5 I trust you
Chapter - 6 I'll be lost without you
Important
Chapter - 7 You care for me
Chapter - 8 You are like a baby
Chapter - 9 You can kiss me
Chapter- 10 You are precious
Chapter - 11 An unforgettable Night
Chapter - 12 I am mad for you
Notice
Chapter - 13 Isn't the Moon beautiful?
Scrollstack
Chapter - 14 Morning Wifey
Chapter - 15 I'm sorry Trisha
Chapter 16 How Can I believe you
Chapter - 17 Let me worship my goddess โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Chapter 18 Revealing the past
Chapter 20 Past Betrayal
Chapter 21 His painting
Chapter - 22 Immense pleasure
Chapter - 23 A new experience (Little smut)
Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!
Chapter - 25 Seduce me (18+)

Chapter 19 Unknown Figure??

4.2K 508 263
By _aksh_writes

Umm hey again and guys I hope you all are well and good. Chapter delay aayenge because mere may m entrance Hain and I hope tum sab samjho, I can't compromise with my studies too, but I'll try to give updates.
I love you all dil se for supporting me in, and i really want your support esse hi.
Please complete the vote and comment target. Because is give me motivation.

VOTE TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 300
Enjoy reading

"I smiled upon seeing her. Then, I kissed the photo and said, 'Finally, I found you, my little princess.'"

I just Chuckled and kept that photo back on the side table.

I came out of the room and went towards our room, as I opened the gate slowly, I saw Trisha open her eyes, she saw me and said; Where were you?

I lay down on the bed, held her waist and said; I'm just in the office room, as I have to check files.

She just hummed and started looking Deeply in my eyes.

I smiled and said; Itne pyar se mat dekho pyar hi hojayega tumhe.

("Don't look at me with so much love, you'll fall in love.")

She smiled and hugged me tightly, I also cuddled her and slept.

I only know how relaxed I'm feeling right now, she is in my arms sleeping without thinking about anything.

She is my wife, my iris, and then I also slept after sometime.

As sunlight peeks through the curtains, Viraj opens his eyes and he first sees her, who is just sleeping without any tension.

He was just seeing her, then he remembered that his mom will come at night and he knew she would surely stay here.

Then he felt something soft on my chest, so he looked down. Trisha also woke up and saw him with her beautiful hazel green eyes, and her hand was on his chest.

He smiled and said; Good Morning Wifey.

Suddenly she came up to him, and pecked his lips, she smiled and said; Morning Husband.

He is just shocked by her action and how she suddenly kisses him.

Then he came upon her and she was under him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he started kissing her face.

Firstly he kissed her forehead and said; I'll always be with you my baby.

Then he kissed her both eyes and said; I'll not let you cry, My queen.

After this he kissed her both cheeks and said; You will always be my first priority my Isha.

Then he saw her plumpy pink lips very intensely and started kissing her on her lips.

He is kissing her softly, yes Passionately, by nibbling her lower lips, and she is also responding to his kiss with the same pace.

He slowly put his hand under her t-shirt and he started touching her curves slowly by his knuckles and by feeling this slight moan escape from her mouth.

By taking a chance he entered his tongue on her mouth and started kissing her with so much passion that even she can't match his pace.

As they both were kissing each other, his phone started to ring, but he ignored and continued kissing her, but again his phone started to ring.

Trisha tapped on her shoulder and they both broke the kiss, she said; You should pick up the call Raj.

He got irritated and said; Issi waqt kyu aate hain sabke calls!!

("Why do all the calls come at this moment?!")

And then he saw Ishaan calling him. He really wanted to shoot him with the gun, but he took a deep sigh and answered the call.

Ishaan said; Listen, I want to talk about yesterday night.

Viraj sees Trisha who is seeing him and asks what happened?

Viraj just nodded and said; We will talk about this later on, right now I'm with My Wife.

And he cuts the call.

Trisha asks; What is he talking about?

Nothing much, just office talks; he replied.

She asked him, " Did I irritate you?

He got confused by this and said; Why are you asking this?

Because I will irritate you forever Mr Agnihotri ;She said and ran towards the bathroom.

He smiles and says loudly; I am ready to get irritate by you forever Mrs Agnihotri.

Trisha blushed when she heard this, she brushed her teeth, and came back to the room.

Viraj said to her; Mrs Agnihotri, today we will go shopping at noon to buy stuff for you.

She asked him, " But your mother is coming? You told me yesterday.

Yes they will come at night and I'm sure they will stay here so you have to be in the room ;Viraj instructed her.

She nodded and said; Okay but give me food on time.

He Chuckled and said; Yes my queen, now just go and bathe or you want me to join you in the shower.

She immediately takes a towel and clothes, runs towards the bathroom and locks the door from inside.

Viraj literally got shocked by this and said; She is literally very fast, Oh god!!!

He also gets his clothes and goes to the other room for a shower.

After 30 min he came out wearing jeans and white shirt.

And goes to the room.

When he saw that she didn't come out, he said loudly; Trisha Come fast it's 11 Am and we have to eat breakfast, and go shopping.

As he is sitting on the bed and using phone, he listens to the click sound and he raises his head to see her.

And he is just shockingly seeing her, with his wife's eyes, and his mouth is slightly open.

His heart beat started to beat very fast, he put his hand on his heart side and said slowly; Ye ladki mujhe ek din maar kar rahegi, itna khubsurat koi kaise ho sakta hai yaar.

("This girl will kill me one day, how can anyone be so beautiful, man.")

As Trisha came out wearing a pink anarkali suit with a slit cut in between from which her navel is peeking out.

She is just drying her hair, she completely ignores Viraj's presence and goes in front of the mirror.

Viraj went to her, turned her towards him, and said by seeing deeply in her beautiful eyes; You are looking so beautiful that I can't explain in words.

Trisha smiled and said; Okay Now I have to get ready, You just wait for me at the breakfast table. I'll be there in 10 min.

Viraj said; Wait a minute!

And then he took out a black thread (Kaala dhaga) from his wrist and said; My mom gave it to me, but I think people will cast an evil eye on you, and I want you to be protected from it.

He took her hand and tied it on her wrist.

She smiled and said; But your mother will ask for it then what will you say?

He chuckled and said; I'll tell her that her daughter in law is so beautiful that I have to give it to her.

She smiled and said; Idiot!! Now I have to get ready.

He nodded and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

He comes out of the room, and Trisha starts getting ready, she wears earrings, some bangles and puts one bindi on her forehead.

She did a very light makeup, and she gets ready, makeup is enhancing her natural beauty and giving her a glow.

She takes her phone and goes to the breakfast area where Viraj is waiting for her.

Viraj said; I think we should not go shopping today.

Trisha sees him confusingly and asks; Why is there any other work?

Viraj put his hand on his thighs and said intensely by rubbing her thighs; Yes it's very important work Trisha.

Trisha knows what he is doing as her nipples got hard by this sudden touch and goosebumps aroused all over her body.

She says; Raj not now!!

Viraj smiled and said; Yes you have to eat breakfast as you want stamina for it.

Trisha slowly slaps on his hand and said; Viraj you literally don't have any shame. Eat food silently.

And then they both start eating food and in the middle raj is making her eat food by his hand.

Both were eating and laughing, after some time, they finished the food and Raj stood up, and said; let's go Trisha.

He nodded and they bothe washed their hands and wiped it.

Viraj held her hand and said; Now we can go.

Trisha smiles and nods in agreement.

As they both exited the villa, Viraj opened the gate of the passenger seat and said; You first my queen.

She sat and Viraj slowly leaned down and tied the seat belt.

And she is just seeing him that how he is taking care of her.

He also sat on his seat and said; Let's go.

After 20 min of driving they reached the shopping mall.

And Viraj said; Trisha you can buy anything and don't think about money and all just buy it.

Trisha replied; Tum kitne Ameer ho Viraj? Mujhe toh pata hi nahi hai tumhare baare mei.

("How wealthy are you, Viraj? I have no idea about you.")

Viraj said; I am Viraj Agnihotri and I come in the top 5 billionaire list.

After listening to this Trisha's mouth hung open and her eyes widened.

She said; No, I mean yes, I mean how?

Viraj chuckles and said; What No, yes and how?

She replied shockingly; Means my husband is so Richie rich. God how it's possible.

Viraj laughed and said; Just don't think much and let's go to the mall.

As they both entered the mall.

She saw that the mall was empty all over and there were many bodyguards all around.

Trisha said; Oh that's why you need this much security?

Viraj said; Of Course Yes!! Anyone can kill me.

She immediately said; No, I'll save you, don't worry.

He smiles and replies; Okay my little savior, Now purchase all the things and let me help you to buy things.

And then they both started to buy necessary and important things for her, and all the materials.

They purchased all the things and it's about 2 hours they are buying, Trisha sat down on the sofa and said; No Viraj I can't, you shop for me I'm waiting here.

Viraj replied; Trisha yaar itni jaldi kaise thak gayi tum.

("Trisha, how did you get tired so quickly)

She saw him with wide eyes and said; Viraj it's going to be 2 hours and we are just shopping from here to there and I don't like these shopping things you know already.

He replied; Kaisi ladki ho tum, baaki ladkio ko toh shopping karne mei maza aata hai, tum pakka ladki hi ho na.

("What kind of girl are you? Other girls enjoy shopping, definitely you are not a girl")

Trisha smirks and said; You have already seen me naked twice.

Listening to this , Viraj started coming towards her and said; Oh really, I think I should check one more time.

She stood up from her place and said; No no I'm not tired let's complete the shopping.

And she hurriedly ran towards one store.

Viraj chuckles and says to himself; Cute.

After 3-4 hours they come out and there are many shopping bags in Jimmy's hand.

Jimmy said slowly; Bodyguard se Naukar banne Tak ka safar dekh liya mene.

("I've seen the journey from being a bodyguard to becoming a servant.")

Viraj and Trisha sat in the car, and he said to Jimmy; Ye saare bags dusri car m rakh kar villa le aana.

("Take all these bags to the other car and bring the villa.")

He nodded and Viraj drove the car and headed their way to the villa.

Trisha slept in the car as she was already tired.

Viraj smiled at her and said; She has faced so much pain and trauma in her past, I know I can't do anything in her past, but I'll make her present and future very bright and beautiful.

Then after 20-25 min they reached home and Viraj picked Trisha in the bridal style, and took her to the bed.

As he lay her down in the bed, he heard one knock, in his room.

So he fastly came out of the room, and he saw one staff member in front of him.

He said; sir your Mom and two more women have come and they are sitting in the living room.

He nodded and said; Okay I'm coming.

And he locks the door of his room so that no one comes inside his room.

He goes down and sees that his mother, aunty and his sister have come to his villa.

He just saw them and said; This sudden visit?

His sister replied; Can't we?

He just nodded and then he ordered the maid to serve them snacks and then cook dinner afterwards.

As they are talking, her aunt's eyes are laid on the slippers which look like a girl's slippers.

She said sarcastically; Viraj when did you start wearing girl's slippers?

Yashi and his mother also saw that side, he just saw and said in his mind; This girl, how many I have told her to wear slippers.

Viraj said hurriedly; It's our staff slipper, she will take this from here.

Trisha also wakes up from the sleep, and she slowly comes out of the room to see viraj but she hears some voice and she suddenly runs inside the room.

She said by putting hand on his heart; Oh god! When did they come and Viraj also didn't tell me.

She just comes inside and sits on the bed and starts scrolling the phone as she is passing her time because she is missing viraj and waiting for him to come.

And she sleeps again by looking at her phone.

At night Viraj made her wake up, and said; Trisha wake up and eat something you have not eaten anything.

She woke up and hugged him, he also hugged her back.

She said by complaining to him; Where did you go Raj?

He smiled, caressed her head, and said; I'm here only, but my mother wants to do some important talks with me.

But now I'm here to make you eat your dinner.

She smiled and he made her eat food, she asked him; did you eat?

He nodded and said; Of Course I have already eaten with them, they are forcing me.

She smiled and said; Raj I want to continue, jahan se chora tha wahin se.

He said; Okay I'm here baby you can tell me.

She starts saying; I have told you na that they are treating me like a slave.

*Flashback*

One day Trisha is making food for them, and then after making the food she serves them.

As all start eating the food and trisha is just seeing their face, but suddenly saloni their daughter starts coughing.

And after sometime a piece of one hair came out from her mouth.

Her aunt saw Trisha, gripped her hair in her wrist and said; Just because of you it happens, what if something happens to her?

She took Trisha to the bathroom and took out the scissors. Trisha is crying and saying that don't do it, it's just a mistake she will not repeat.

But no one listened and her aunt cut her hair in a very short length.

She left her alone in the bathroom, locked the door, and switched off the light.

All night Trisha is afraid of mice and cockroaches which are roaming here and there and she is just crying and begging them to open the gate.

She only knows how she survived there, and the next day her aunt takes her out.

And she said; today act nicely. I don't want any complaint from the lawyer.

She just nodded, because she only knows that if she says something, they will kill her.

But her uncle has some other plans.

As Trisha is sitting on her bed, and just seeing the wall.

Her uncle came and said; Trishaa see who has come here.

And she saw it's a boy who was older than her. She just tried to smile but her eyes were screaming in pain and pain only.

She confusingly saw her uncle, he said; He is Kunal, your new friend.

Kunal sat there and started acting very nicely, he talked to me.

But uncle came again with a suitcase and said; Kunal you know what to do.

Kunal nodded and said; Trishu listen, we will give you some type of medicine which will heal your body, so don't be afraid much.

She just nodded and her uncle injected something into her body which is a green type of liquid.

And her eyes are slowly slowly getting heavy and she can't even move her body. Her body started giving her pain, she wanted to scream very badly but she couldn't.

Her uncle and Kunal smile like they have done something which they want to do.

As Trisha's eyes are closed even she can't open her eyes.

Kunal starts to touch her very badly, but she doesn't know who she is even though her body is not reacting to anything, she even can't listen to what is in her surroundings.

Her uncle said to Kunal; She is in a half paralyzed state, and now she will come to her senses after 2 days, and we can say to the lawyer that she has been having a fever, because her body temperature is very high.

Kunal nodded and when a lawyer came and saw her state he just gave some sympathy because he doesn't know anything about what's happening to her.

Her uncle's aunty is just doing drama, that how much they took care of her.

At night

One shadow came to her room and started touching her hand, neck and face.

He said by going near her; You know what, you are my hunt baby, but oops you can't listen to me, in fact you don't know who is doing this to you, you can't feel anything.

And that unknown figure started to laugh like a devil.

But he is unaware of the fact that Trisha can feel and listen to him, but she can't open her eyes because the effect of the medicine has started to diminish. She can feel the touch, but it is making her uncomfortable. She fears that he might do something wrong to her, and she can't even defend herself.

After laughing, that mysterious figure exits the room very slowly, so that no one can hear the voice.

(Hint that unknown figure is not introduced*YET* it will be mystery for Trisha also and it will be revealed in future)

In next chapter we will got to know about Kunal that who he is?

Ummm okay guys that it's for today's chapter we will meet in the next chapter, till then bye bye.

For more updates follow me on insta.

_akshwrites_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.1K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
51.3K 2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
20.4K 520 29
'' Are you always such a flirt or are you just deciding to give me extra attention today. " I told him looking at his eyes, which became more intense...
342K 8K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...