The charm of Love

By Mafikashaira_2

PEEP INTO THE BOOK TO KNOW THE STORY...😁😁. More

STORY INTRO AND CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter 1: Lives of two destined people
Chapter 2: Kartik meets kairav
Chapter 3: kairav's papa
Chapter 4: Shocker for kaira
Chapter 5: Kaira become friends 🙃
Chapter 6: My boss My PA..
Chapter 7: Kaira get close
Chapter 8: Love confession.. ❤️❤️
Chapter 9: it's kaira's romantic time💕💕
New story!!
Chapter 10: Kaira's emotional time😭😭
Chapter 11: Kaira's happy family 🙂🙂
Chapter 12: birthday suprise and Evil plan💖💖

Chapter 13: Vedika tricks kartik😱😱

278 35 12
By Mafikashaira_2

The very next day after kairav and kartik's grand birthday bash has come and now the usual routine has to be started and finally kartik comes downstairs wearing his coat suit while naira and kairav comes wearing casual jean and short top while kairav in school uniform...

Kairav excitedly: heyy..from today I can go to school with my mumma and papa like my other friends..

Kartik and naira smiles seeing his happiness and they too get happy to share the parenthood of kairav..

Naira: yes baby from today i and your papa will drop you and vansh and pick up you guys. And first now come and have breakfast..

Kairav: I want only kachoris..

Naira: acha..okay baby.

Then naira makes kachoris for kairav and draws a smiley face on it and gives it to him..

Kairav: wowww..smiley kachori..yeyy..

He starts eating happily while kartik comes and sits on nearby table frowning..

Kartik: naira..you also have duty towards your husband other than your child. Feed me kachoris now..

Naira: huh? When did you marry me that you are calling yourself as my husband?

Kartik: whatever!! Iam your would be husband and so it's nothing wrong to call myself as your husband from nowatself.

Naira:acha ji.

Kartik: Haan ji. Common feed me now..

Naira: you have two hands to feed yourself then why me? Even kairav is eating himself..

Kartik pouts hearing it..

Kartik murmers to himself: unromantic gf..

Naira hears it and smiles and chuckles..

Naira: acha.. don't make your face like mendak..I'll feed you.

Kartik grins like fool and naira chuckles and feeds him nd kartik enjoys eating in his lover's hand..

Kairav gets jealous seeing it..

Kairav: mumma..you feed papa alone and not me? You are forgetting me after we got papa..

Kaira chuckles seeing him jealous and they laugh..

Kartik: ohh my cutie..how cute you look while you are jealous!!

Kairav jokes: even you are cute papa when you pout..🤭🤭

Naira and kairav laughs and do hi fi while kartik frowns..

Kartik: acha..so even my bacha learned to tease me.. what a joker have i become!!

Naira and kairav giggles and then hug him..

Naira and kairav: we like to tease you because we love you..

Kartik gets happy hearing it and smiles widely and hugs them both..

Kartik: even i love you too..

Then kartik and naira together feed kairav happily..

Dadi and swarna see this happy family from far and they smile while dadi wards off bad sight from them..

Dadi: thu..thu..thu..let no evil eye cast on this beautiful small family. Let them live happily like this ever after.

After a while kaira takes kairav and vansh in the car and leaves them in their school and goes towards their office..

Naira: kartik..

Kartik:hmm..

Naira: stop the car some meter before our office atself and I'll get down there.

Kartik: why?

Naira: arrey budhu..we can't go together in office then everyone will doubt us na. I'll better get down before atself and will reach office after you enter..

Kartik: lets go together naira and we will just announce our relation to everyone.

Naira gets worried..

Naira: no..i don't want anyone to know about our relation until we get married. Iam afraid of bad sight.. what if anyone envies our relation if we tell them? So I don't want to risk our relation..kartik.

Kartik sighs and takes her hand from her lap and kisses her pams lovingly as an assurance kiss..

Kartik: naira..i can understand your point but don't be negative about our relation okay. No one can seperate us even god. Anyways but I'll respect your words as i don't want to make you feel uncomfortable by announcing our relationship. I'll just expose our relationship whenever you want..

Naira smiles thinking how generous her kartik is and kisses his cheeks Making him blush..

Naira: thank you for understanding me.

Kartik kisses her back and..

Kartik: and thank you for kissing me..

Both giggle and they reach office and naira gets down before atself and comes by walking towards office while kartik parks the car and gets inside his office and everyone wishes him and he directly enters his cabin..

After sometime naira enters his office and goes to his cabin and knocks the door..

Naira: sir..may I come in?

Kartik: yeah..

Naira enters the cabin wishing him..

Naira: good morning sir..

Kartik smiles seeing her behaving like a employee but he is kartik so he doesn't respond like boss..

Kartik huskily: it's not good morning for me yet miss.naira..ill make this morning good once you enter my cabin miss.naira..

Naira gets nervous hearing him and his tone and gulps her saliva and enter his cabin nervously..

Kartik: miss. Naira kindly lock the door please..

Naira gets shocked as he never locks his cabin except to close the door justly and understands his intention..

Naira: but..

Kartik: if you don't lock then I'll myself come and lock the door..so choose your way miss.naira..

Naira hesitantly closes the door and locks it and kartik smiles victoriously and once the door is shut naira stares kartik angrily..

Naira: kartik.. what do you think yourself? Behave like boss..

Kartik: dint i behave like boss naira?

Naira: no..why did you ask to lock the door? Do you have any intention behind it?

Kartik gets up from his place and comes towards naira and naira gets shocked and she moves backwards and at end she hits the wall behind and kartik smirks and comes closer and locks her between himself and wall..

Kartik: my sweetheart..i have to reward you for being best unromantic human in this earth.

Naira: shut up mendak. This is office..so we should just be professional here and no other work.

Kartik: i never said that we will do other works..

Naira: but you are behaving as if you want to romance..

Kartik: i can't help out if you think like that...it seems that you are in that mood and thats why you are telling like that..

Naira :no way..

She pushes him and tries to run but her leg slips and was about to fall but she clutches kartik's shirt which makes him fall first on floor and naira falls above him and both meets with an intense eyelock..

Naira's hair falls on her face making her irritated and she makes cute irritated face and kartik chuckles seeing it and slowly puts her hair behind her ears and looks at her mesmerized and even naira looks at him with same feelings..

Kartik huskily: even if we both aren't interested but god is interested to see our romance I guess..

Telling this he caresses her cheeks with his knuckles sending different sensation in naira's body..naira starts losing her sense by kartik's touch and starts moaning..

Naira moans: kartikk..

Kartik grins seeing his effect on her by just a touch..

Kartik huskily: naira..i dint do anything yet but still you are moaning. If I start doing something then what will you do?

His question makes naira regain her sense back and also makes a chills run down her spine..

Kartik caresses her cheeks more and..

Kartik huskily: so let me check how your reaction will be by going further..

He raises his head towards her lips shocking naira and naira gets shy and pushes him down and stands up..

Naira: kartik..if you lose your concentration from business then soon your company will vanish from this city and moreover you will be sitting in home like a housewife..

Kartik: i don't care. Moreover i will be happy to sit in home so that I can spend more time with my Jaan..

Naira: i don't know where you lost your brain nowadays..

Kartik: in you..

Naira makes a cute irritated face and hits him..

Naira: stop your cheesy dialogue and romance and concentrate on the work orelse i will leave from here.

Kartik gets up and adjusts his dress and..

Kartik: acha my gf ji. But don't think I let you easily..i will surely capture some office romance before we leave..

Naira: oohh.. lets see whether I let you successful your mission or not..haha. i really wonder how come a khadoos boss can change into Romeo boss like this..

Kartik: i will surely get successful in my mission my sherni. And moreover i became Romeo because of my Juliet.

Naira blushes hearing it while kartik keeps his hand on his left chest grinning..

Kartik: hayee..hayee..how beautiful you look while blushing!!

Naira: ok stop your romantic drama and do your work.

Then naira goes to her cabin attached to kartik's while kartik sits on his place and starts doing his work and even starts doing her work..

After sometime kartik gets a call and he sees the caller and gets suprised and he picks up..

Kartik: hello...hai Riya..

Naira who hears this gets shocked and sees kartik..

Kartik: it's been many days since we talked riya..i really miss you yaar..

Kartik talks with her laughing and all making naira jealous and naira fumes seeing kartik enjoying talking with Riya in phone..

Naira pov: who the heck is this Riya? And whatever..but how the hell can kartik can talk with some other women like this?? If..if he dint cut the call in a minute then see what I'll do to him..

But kartik laughs and talks caringly to Riya more than her set time making naira fume to core..

Naira pov: now..i won't spare him..

Naira gets up and goes to him and sits on his lap and gets the phone from him shocking kartik and she speaks..

Naira: hello.. please mind your own business..sir has many works to do but you are disturbing him.

She angrily cuts the call while kartik just stares her and naira screams on kartik..

Naira: how dare you flirt with other women in front of me..and how dare you care for her more than me?? You were laughing with her as if she is your lo..

Kartik keeps his finger on her lips silenting her and both meets with an eyelock..

Kartik: ohh my jealousy queen..

Naira pushes him away and gets up and turns away in anger..

Naira: iam not jealous..you are just flirting so iam angry..

Kartik immediately lifts her vertically shocking naira..

Naira: what are you doing? Drop me down orelse..

Kartik: orelse what?

Naira: orelse I'll scream so that everyone can hear that you are troubling me..

Kartik: but you yourself know that our cabin is soundproof..even if you scream or moan my name nobody is going to hear..

Naira: how shameless you are talking..

Kartik: i can talk like this only for you my sweetheart..

Naira: gandhe mendak. Drop me down..iam still angry on you..

Kartik: no..i won't put you down till i reduce your BP..

Naira: aii..

Kartik: B..

Naira: chi..

Kartik: oii..did you forgot alphabets also? It's c not chi..i guess you have failed in KG classes.

Naira: oii..mendak shut up..

She forcefully pulls his ears making him leave her and she lands on floor thud while kartik holds his ears in pain..

Kartik: ouuchhh..my ears!!

Naira: if you don't listen to me then i will pull your ears nose hairs and everything only..so be aware of me.

Kartik: poor mendak has to tolerate sherni!!

Naira laughs and: ofcourse!!

Naira sits near him angry still and kartik chuckles and he plucks two flowers from pot he kept for interior decoration of his cabin and forwards it to naira..

Kartik: hey take this rose..it will calm your tiny brain..

Naira doesn't get it and stays annoyed..

Naira: you yourself keep it and give it to your flirting partner..

Kartik smiles seeing her jealous and naira immediately gets up to go but kartik holds her hands and pulls her towards him and naira falls directly on kartik's lap and for support she interwenes her hands on his nape and they both meet a cute eyelock..

Kartik whispers slowly holding her in his lap..

Kartik: naira.. don't get jealous..iam only yours.

Naira: but you cared for some other women..

Kartik: because she is my cousin sister Riya.

Naira gets shocked..

Naira: what?

Kartik: Haan..woh..my father has another brother who is living in US..they are akhilesh chachu and surekha chachi. They have three children Riya and two twins luv and Kush.

Naira gets embarrassed after hearing this and she looks here and there in nervousness of thinking what she did our of jealousy..

Naira: woh..woh..iam sorry.

Kartik holds her chin and turns it towards him and..

Kartik: for what?

Naira:for..

Kartik:for getting jealous?

Naira:Haan..

Kartik cups her face and..

Kartik: naira.. don't feel sorry for getting jealous. You have rights to get jealous..but just don't fear of losing me as iam always yours not only in this birth but for every birth. And moreover i love your jealousy as you show your possessiveness of love towards me..

Naira smiles and kisses his cheeks making kartik blush..

Kartik: yeh kya?

Naira: Mera pyaar ka..

Kartik: ohh.. but my love is greater than you..

Naira raises her eyebrow..

Naira: how do you say?

Kartik: shall I prove it?

Naira: yeah..

Kartik holds naira's waist tightly and immediately joins his lips with naira's shocking naira and he starts kissing passionately but naira doesn't respond as she is still in shock while kartik immediately pinches her waist as she doesn't leave space to enter into her mouth and once he pinch naira opens her mouth and kartik starts entering his tongue inside her mouth and explores each corner while naira too slowly responds the kiss passionately and they both fight with tongue for dominance..

Naira just holds kartik's hair while kissing and pulls kartik more close while kartik rubs her waist sensually and suddenly he enters his hands inside her top and starts rubbing her bare waist making naira go crazy with kartik's sudden act and she moans in his mouth..

Naira moans: kaartikkk..

Her moans make kartik more crazy and he starts rubbing her bare back inside her top and at same kisses her more passionately that makes naira feel heavenly and both of them are just lost in their world of love..

But someone knocks the door making them seperate immediately and they pant heavily due to the long passionate kiss and kartik sighs disappointed..

Kartik: i thought pyaar ka dushman is only there in our house but in our office too.. nobody let me romance with my gf peacefully.

Naira hits his shoulders..

Naira: shut up Haan..

Kartik: ok.. whatever!! I really enjoyed this kiss.. what about you??

Naira blushes hearing it and her face turns pink in shyness and she hides her face in his chest..

Kartik: hayee..Hayee..my sweetie is blushing..

Again the knock is heared and so naira immediately gets up from kartik and goes to her cabin and kartik sighs disappointed and opens the door and an employee standing..

Kartik: what's with you mr. Jai?

Jai: sir..sir i need leave. My..my wife is in labour pain and so..

Kartik: yeah..you can go. And I'll grant you one week leave too..so don't worry.

Jai smiles..

Jai: thank you sir..

Then jai goes and kartik closes the door and goes to naira's cabin..

Naira: wow.. i thought you would behave like khadoos boss but you really behaved nicee.

Kartik: my gf always have wrong perception on me..iam so unlucky!! Anyways..naira yes I get angry and iam an angry boss but that anger is only regarding for work and rules inside office. Why should I let my anger for someone's personal life? Moreover i don't have rights to control others life except their professional work. I know how important for a man to be with his wife when she is in labour and at this time work should be just trashed away to be with his wife.. and that's why i gave him leave so that he could feel and enjoy the parenthood. I don't want to destroy someone's personal happiness because of profession.

Naira: ooh..iam really suprised that my mendak has some brais too to understand.

Kartik pouts cutely...

Kartik: why do you always tease me?

Naira: because i love to tease you..haha...my sweet mendak.

Naira shows her tongue out making fun of him..

Kartik,: her..how dare you..

Naira gets up and runs while kartik chases her..

The environment is filled with their Tom and Jerry fight with some fun and laughter..

Later at evening..

Everyone is in goenka house and even kairav and vansh are back from school as kaira picked them up when they returned from office.

Kairav: mumma..lets go to mall with papa as we dint go out with papa at all..

Naira: but..

Swarna: arrey beta..you guys go out and spend some family time together. Don't be sticking inside walls of the house and office.. enjoy yourself too. Now go and call that lazy kartik who dint come out of room yet since he came back home.

Naira: ok aunty..

Swarna: first of all stop calling me aunty..if iam kartik's maa then iam your mother too..so call me maa.

Naira gets emotional recalling akshara and smiles with teary eyed..

Naira with tears: maa..

Swarna smiles and hugs her and wipes her tears..

Swarna: i know you miss Akshara..and i know I can't take her place in your life but still I'll try to fill the void of mother inside you.

Naira: thank you au..i mean maa for..

Swarna: shut up okay..a daughter doesn't thank mother. Okay now go and get kartik and come..

Naira: ok maa.

Naira goes to kartik's room and gets shocked seeing him tensed..

Naira: kartik!!

Kartik gets shocked hearing her voice and looks at her who is standing in the doorstep..

Kartik: naira.. you...you..

Naira comes near him and..

Naira: are you okay kartik? Why are you looking tensed?

Kartik pov: i can't tell this matter as she can't able to bear it. I'll better lie..

Kartik: no.. nothing naira. Woh..woh i just need to meet my friend now urgently..he needs my help.

Naira holds his palm and squeezes it understanding there is some problem..

Naira: kartik..i understand that there is some problem but don't be stressed.. everything will be fine. You go and meet your friend and help him.

Kartik: naira..woh today i thought to spend time with you and kairav but iam sorry..

Naira: arrey shut up..you don't have only a father and lover's duty but other duties too so go and fulfill them without feeling guilty. I and kairav will enjoy with gayu vansh..

She kisses his forehead as an assurance kiss..

Kartik palely smiles and goes out and sits in the car and drives somewhere with full anger..tension and guilty and with lots of emotional turmoil running over him..

Kartik pov: to hell with this vedika. I don't know why is she calling me there..i denied to go but she just blackmailed me using kairav's name. I can't take risk of losing kairav..and that's why i agreed to meet her. I'll just warning her today..

He recalls how vedika blackmailed him..

FB IS SHOWN:

kartik and naira returns home after picking up kairav and vansh from school..

Kartik: naira.. you make kairav ready and I'll go and get ready in my room and today we three will spend time together.

Naira: acha..

Naira takes kairav to her room while kartik goes to his room excited..

Kartik pov: iam so happy..today I can spend time with my two lifeline..

Suddenly he gets a call and he sees the called ID and gets shocked..

Kartik pov: why the hell is vedika calling me? To heck with her..I'll just warning her and cut the call.

Kartik attends the call..

Kartik angrily: hello..how dare you call me vedika?

Vedika: baby..you only broke up with me but not me. I love you still..

Kartik: just shut up..your filthy mouth doesn't even deserve to say those beautiful words to me. Moreover i hate you to core..

Vedika: whatever baby.. just come and meet me at square restaurant immediately.

Kartik's anger raises up..

Kartik: hell with you.. why should I meet a criminal? I will never see your face in my lifetime.

Vedika: baby..ohh..i understand now you have started to fall for that bitch naira huh? I know she and kairav is staying in your home..

Kartik shouts: how dare you call my naira a bitch? If you tell something again then I'll just choke you to death..so just shut up. And yeah i love my naira and my kairav..so you don't need to say it.

Vedika: baby..you know that iam a criminal's sister. So if you don't meet me now then you have to lose kairav. I and Akshat are in eye on him..i know what he is doing and where he is going and all..so just think about his life. You don't have 24 eyes to watch him 24 hours..so just think about it..

Kartik gets shocked..

Vedika: if i couldn't kill him then I'll spoil his life by informing everyone that he is illegitimate child of a criminal. Then nobody will bother him and he will be distanced by everyone and just think what your son will go through..

Kartik gets hell shocked hearing this and he recalls how akshat troubled kairav and also thinks about his life and his happiness and gets teary..

Kartik: why the hell do you want to meet me?

Vedika: i don't like to answer indirectly.. just meet me directly if you want to know why i want to meet you orelse face the consequences.

kartik: fine.. I'll come. You just stay away from my son orelse you don't how beast i will become.

Vedika: that depends on your arrival.

Kartik: I'll come.

They cut the call and kartik sits in bed tensed..

FB ENDS..

Kartik drives with anger and reaches the restaurant and sees vedika sitting in a table and goes and sits opposite to her..

Kartik: what the hell do you want vedika?

Vedika: ohh my angry bird..calm down. First let's drink something and then talk..

The waiter comes and vedika orders her juice and kartik too orders some juice and the waiter goes wearing mask..

Kartik: now tell the matter..

Vedika: baby.. actually..woh..i love you. Please accept me..

Kartik angrily taps the tables scaring her..

Kartik: to fuck with you. For this only you called me? Ms.vedika..listen to me i just love my naira and not anyone else. So don't try to collide with me again orelse you don't know what i will do..

The waiter comes and serves the juice and both of them sips the juice while kartik finds the juice tasting weird..

Kartik pov: why is it tasting like alcohol?

Vedika smirks seeing his changed expression after drinking alcohol..

Vedika pov: haha..my brother disguised as waiter and took the order and mixed alcohol in kartik's juice. Now starts the real fun..

Slowly kartik loses his sense and he starts blabbering in drunk state..

Kartik: i..i hate you vedika.. i..i just want to kill you and..and live happily with..with my two lifeline forever..

Vedika fumes hearing it but controls her anger and she gets up and comes to kartik and holds him..

Kartik: don't touch..don't touch me you disgusting women..

He tries to jerk her away but she him tight and as he became weak due to alcohol's effect and thus he couldn't push her away and vedika starts caressing his face sensually making kartik irritated..

Kartik irritated: vedika..stay away from me..iam naira's.. just naira's.

Vedika: hey kartik..iam naira.. can't you see my face clearly? Woh..i chased vedika away. As you are drunk you couldn't see my face clearly..I'm just your naira kartik.

Kartik's eyes gets blurred and he starts imagining naira in vedika due to alcohol's effect and smiles and caresses her face making vedika enjoy his touch..

Kartik: naira..my naira..

Vedika immediately captures his lips shocking kartik but kartik too responds thinking as naira and they kiss passionately..

Suddenly kartik faints on vedika's arms and vedika smiles victoriously..

Vedika: what a sweet taste you have kartik..this is our first lip lock kiss..i really enjoyed it. Now it's time for next action..

Vedika calls akshat who is standing out in waiters dress and he immediately changes his dress and comes in and they both take unconscious kartik to a hotel and they book a single room and they make him lie on bed..

Akshat: seems he have kissed you..his lips are pink in colour.

Vedika blushes..

Vedika: i tricked him using naira's name. As he was in bhaang's effect he thought me as naira and kissed me..haha.

Akshat: ooohh..such a love for naira. But anyways..all the best for tonight.

Vedika: i won't do anything to him but will make him believe that as if i and kartik had sex..then he won't have any other option except to become mine.

Both laughs evilly..

Akshat: very good plan. Now I'll undress him and cover him with blanket so that tomorrow morning he will suprised to see himself blurr..haha.

Akshat removes kartik's shirt and pant and leaves him in trouser and covers with blanket..

Akshat: ok bye my dear sister..iam leaving. And you just enjoy sleeping near your lover.

He goes away and vedika smirks and changes herself into sleevless short nighty and sleeps hugging kartik..

THE SCENE FREEZES.

PRECAP:- Kartik and naira gets intimate.

Please do vote and comment..💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
91.7K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
254K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
14K 544 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..