The Conflicts Of Heart (MxGxM)

De readersvibes6629

19 year old Amelia Blackworth didn't have an easy life. with an alcoholic father, absentee mother and a bitch... Mais

Intro.
~The Quote~
1. Is it ever changing?
2. The magnet to trouble
3. Mystery man
4. Evergreen eyes
5. learn your lesson
6. I am finally free.
7. The Uncaged Bird
8. The new beginning
9. First day of university.
10. Two fine specimen
11. Lust and Envy.
12. That is really her.
13. The staring contest
14. The English Lit
15. Enticing, Euphoric and Electric
16. Eavesdropping is rude
17. Those damned intrusive thoughts
18. Twice in a day
19. He's a taken man.
20. Wine and dine.
21. Who was that guy?
22. The dinner from hell
23. The secret rendezvous
24. Staring at the door is a hobby
25. Falling is amusing
26. No one else
27. Lost in poker
28. Killed someone's cat
29. I just need yes
30. I lied again
31. Smiling like crazy for
32. The brave son
33. I have a stalker
34. Life's a shitshow
35. Am I dumb?
36. The stalker blocker board
37. Not one suspect
39. Good girl
40. Us but no one else
41. When do I start boss?
42. I don't like that guy
43. The biker and the car
44. How do you do it?
45. She high?
46. Rekindling with the past
47. The new Amelia
48. The rain and us
49. They noticed me
50. Do you want me to?
51. This was a mistake
52. The talk about saturday
53. Falling at the speed of light
54. Massimo and Christian
55. What else did she do?
56. He is quite attractive
57. For better or for worse
58. Never touched yourself?
59. The secret experiment
60. You are drooling
61. Come out here
62. Is she for real?
63. Erection the size of Asia
64. The fear of heights
65. Continue where we left off
66. Is Mia jealous?
67. Just let them go
68. The one lusting for principal
69. Finally the moment
70. Broken beyond repair
71. Not lost completely
72. Love is fucked
73. Someone you know

38. Crazy italian guys

87 6 2
De readersvibes6629

The main song of this chapter is "Runaway" by Aurora. 

A/N. Play this song when the parts are divided at the below.

Amelia

"Okay so we know that this stalker person......let's name him stalky, so this guy or maybe a girl sends you photos of you which flattering-", I glared at her.

"But very petrifying, so they send it to you through a number right?"We all nodded at that.

"Okay, so what if we send this number to Aurora's friend, who is very good at hacking and all that stuff? I mean if we could get information on them we can take all the proof and turn it in to the cops?"Coco completed with a proud smile.

All of us nodded, I mean it was a good idea actually. If that Aurora's guy if trustable enough then maybe we can find who has been stalking me for all these weeks. All my paranoia, the constant urge to look behind to check if someone is following or not, the fear of stepping a foot out of my house. It can all vanish away.

"The plan's absolutely wonderful babe, but Do we trust this hacker guy?", Aaron said after giving an appreciative kiss on Coco's lips which she happily devoured.

"Yeah I agree with him. We can't just go around telling people about this", I said apprehensively. 

"You all know this guy. Remember Victor from 'Raviolis'?", pipped up Riri. Aaron and I nodded while Coco shook her head.

I looked over at her confused, "That italian guy? you don't remember him?"

"Oh the one who talked about his dead cat for two hours straight?", she asked innocently.

"Baby, that was my friend Vincent", Aaron said rubbing his hand over her arm.

"Then it must be the one with piercings and hella scary tattoo", she said affirmatively.

"What? No! That's my cousin Valentino", Aaron deadpanned.

"So, the one with-"

"For god sake how many italian guys do you know and have went with them at 'Raviolis' including us", Riri exclaimed, waving her hands in air with an exasperated tone.

"Ohhh...that guy", she nodded.

"Riri, can you first get your guy to meet us, you know to-"

"He's the one with three father and two step mother, right?" Coco cut me off by asking this question in general. Another groan escaped Aurora. She. Was. Pissed.

All of us, including Aaron stared down at her, for which she just said "What?"

"How can- I mean who has five....ugh how can this guy have five parents", I yelled out in disbelief.

"Step- parents", Coco corrected in a stern manner.

"That's my former boss Vincenzo", Aaron groaned while burying his face in his hands.

"The question remains, how?!", I butted in.

"Nothing much, just that his father turned out to be gay and very much interested in dating two men AT THE SAME TIME! But one of his partners already had a wife so that one became his stepmother and the other was having an affair with Vincenzo's dad's wife, as in Vincenzo's-", Aaron rambled on about the relations of his bosses' parents, with dramatically moving his hands.

"For fucks sake!! You know what we don't even want to know, he could have 10 parents for all I care", Riri cut Aaron off while pointing a finger at Coco, "And as for you, you'll meet the guy when he comes here in half an hour. Until then no mention of Crazy Italian guys"

We all agreed upon that and settled on our places. Aaron started a movie and all of us watched it while munching on the snacks that Riri and Aaron brought. The movie was about some girl who started a revolution in her school against the discrimination about girls. It was kinda funny and very much inspiring. In the middle of the movie a knock resonated through the house.

At the same time my phone chimed, I sat up straight in alert. My hand was in mid air about to unlock the phone. With shaky hands I picked up my phone and sure there was a photo of me from half an hour ago. 

I was looking at the board while Coco was on my left and and Aaron and Riri had just entered the house. I didn't even know that I had tears running down my cheeks until Coco sat down beside me, wiped them off and pulled me in a bone crushing hug. 

I let it all out.

I let the tears silently flow as I hugged my best friend for my dear life.Neither of us said anything. We didn't need to.

The company of one other's arms and the cocoon of safety and familiarity wrapped around us calmed my mind in which a raging storm was brewing. I sniffled for the last time and got out her arms. I looked over towards the other two and both of them were on either side of me.

Riri on my right and Aaron sitting beside Coco with his hand comfortingly stroking my hair. All of us sat for a few seconds in silence, the sound of our breathing was the only audible thing in the room. 

"Who was at the door?", Coco said suddenly pulling away from us. Then I too remembered that someone was at the door before I got the picture. 

"Oh it was just the pizza delivery guy", Aaron replied while opening the box of pizza.

There was a piece of paper inside it, Riri took it out and read it. Whatever was written inside it must have been shocking judging by the reaction of her.

She brought a hand to her mouth and gasped aloud. I hastily looked over her shoulders to read what it was.

Not all you see is real, I am the one you should fear.

- Your death.  

There is a moment where you could no longer feel your surroundings, the touch seems unfamiliar, your contact with reality lessens every passing second. The drum of your heart is too loud for you to hear anything else. 

First black dots appear in front of your eyes, everything appears foggy and misty. Then the darkness appears. Covering your eyes and mind. Shutting off your senses. Goosebumps marres your skin and c old sweat breaks out through your skin.

Then everything is black.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

                                                                                           🤍🤍

It was now friday. I had tutoring classes with Mr. Rizzo after the classes. I actually took his advice on getting tutoring for science. I mean yeah I could have tried harder and all that but I know that getting some help would be nice. As much as I want to just go home and study in the sanctuary of my home I know that I have to study and prove to myself that all the hard work was worth it.

It was now the last period, the bell rang signaling the end of last period. I slung my bag over my shoulders and went towards Mr. Rizzo's class. When I knocked on the door, a deep voice called from within, "Come in".

I opened the door, he was sitting on his chair behind the desk. A pair of reading glasses rested on his nose, his eyes totally on the laptop in front of him. His long fingers typing and writing in his book. 

I don't know that it should have been this much appealing to me but it was. He was looking so attractive in those clear glasses. So. Damn. Attractive.

He would type and then rake a hand through his curls. Trying to tame them back on his head. But once a few curls would be stubborn and just hang above his eyes. The light was warm and the dim glow coming out of his laptop made him look just serene.

He was the epitome of masculinity.

The beautiful creation of machilengeno. 

Blessed by the looks of greek god. 

He is what you would call a dangerous man. His beauty and etherealness would lure you towards him, but once you get too close towards him, you will find out how untouchable he is. 

'Doesn't look like that towards Freya', I mentally rolled my eyes at my petty thoughts.

It's not like I want him or anything. He is a taken man. Even if he was not, he wouldn't be interested in someone like me. I am his student and he is my teacher.

I was brought out by my thought by the clearing of a throat. I looked up towards him, seeing that his forestry green eyes were already on my.

The intensity of his eyes almost made me take a step back but I stopped myself from doing something stupid like that. I smiled at him, or atleast I tried to. I walked and stood near his desk, placing my bag on the chair in front of it and sat on the other one.

"Soo, how has your day been Ms. Blackwood?", he said without taking his eyes off of mine. 

"It's been- Yeah it was okay I guess", I spoke clearing my throat. 

He hummed, and shut off his laptop. He stood up from his chair and walked towards the shelf on the top drawer. He took a thick book from there, which looked kinds heavy.

He came and dropped that book on the table, the particles of dust flying in every direction. I coughed and waved a hand in front of my face. I saw a small smile playing on his lips from my reaction, which was gone as fast as it came.

"Today we are going to study about the spinal cord and ribs in particular", he flipped through the pages of book and settled on the one with a diagram of bone structure of our ribs.

I nodded at him and he started speaking about how they are created, their location, their functions and etc. He droned on and on about ribs and it's major units, while I jotted down notes and listened intently to what he was saying. 

"Okay so the ribs consist of head, neack, body or called shaft, a tubercle and an angle , any doubts so far?", he asked while maintaining the intense eye contact. The weather outside was rainy and it was about to get completely dark. 

" Yeah, I did not understand where tubercle is present", I spoke timidly. He explained each and everything just perfectly but I just did not get where tubercle was present. 

He nodded, and then stood up. He jerked his chin in my direction signaling me to do the same. With little confusion I too stood up. He rounded around his desk and came to stand behind me.

I moved my face in his direction but he gently grabbed my chin and directed my face towards the front. He took a step closer, causing his front to press against my back.

The heat radiating out of him, the scent of his cologne; woodsy and peppermint. All of it was making me drizzy. My knees suddenly felt weak as he moved his hand placed it right above my naval.

I am sure I would have collapsed on the ground if his hand was not there to hold me. I was wearing a thick sweatshirt, but yet I felt the warmth of his palm as if I was naked.

He oh so slowly moved his hand upwards. The fingertips grazing my body. He stopped right between the valley of my breasts. I shakily inhaled in a breath, the smell of him filling my nostrils.

"This right here, his your shaft......above here is your neck, and just below is....your tubercle", his voice lowered an octave. His breath fanned against my neck as he spoke and I trembled under his touch, a movement of mine was was surely not unnoticed by him.

In this quiet room, only the sound of by erratic breaths and thump of my heart was heard by me. He stood so close to me that I am sure he would be able to hear how fast and loud my heart was beating.

A shiver ran down my spine as his fingers lightly grazed the underside of my bust, even for a second.

A/N. I am screaming from inside!! Aren't they both just the perfect couple?? Of course you will get to see some action between Amelia and Ezra too. Who do you think had left the note in pizza box? Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.6K 713 53
Evelyn Hensley has a good life.. her mother and father are her whole world and school just finished and she just got accepted into her dream college...
24.1M 592K 45
[PLEASE READ PREFACE/SUMMARY] ❛Shhh... take it like a good student❜ Now entering her final semester of college, Marianna Mor felt a sense of stagnanc...
390K 5.9K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
616K 11.8K 53
"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is wrong but why does it feel so good? Love...