Rises the Moon

By Jayjayjayjayjsisnso

This is a catnap x dogday book. This book will start off slow but it will get faster trust me. Chapters will... More

I'M BACK!
Background Info (Important!)
Chapter 1 - The Unknown
Chapter 2 - Nice and Neat
Chapter 3 - Sleeping With the Moon
Chapter 4 - A Unusual Morning
Chapter 5 - The Race for Day and Night
Chapter 6 - Lights Out
Chapter 7 - The Room in Between
Chapter 8 - Sports Day
Chapter 9 - Partners in Crime
Chapter 10 - The Moon Lost it's Sun
Chapter 11 - Soft Jealousy
Chapter 13 - A Helping Hand
Chapter 14 - The Hour of Joy
Pages Anew
Chapter 1 - First Day
Chapter 2 - Conflicting CafΓ©
Chapter 3 - Delivery
Chapter 4 - Left In the Dark
Chapter 5 - Bloody Bat
Chapter 6 - Bandages of Love
Chapter 7 - Lucky Kitty
Chapter 8 - Caught Red Handed
Chapter 9 - If It's Just Pain, Catnap Won't Be Stopped

Chapter 12 - Cone of Death

102 4 0
By Jayjayjayjayjsisnso

We have been studying Huggy more like you wanted. We figured out what triggered it, but it's specific to each person. Well? What's his? Uh... we don't know, he doesn't seem to be attached or connected to anything or anyone. He has no [REDACTED] to trigger. He has to have one, everyone has one and I think I know which one it is for him.

POV ☼DogDay☼

Ah, another beautiful morning. I wake up to see my favorite feline cuddling next to me, I love him so much. His fur is so soft and vibrant, all I want to do is just pet him. He starts purring and gets closer to me, he then wraps his tail around me and brings me closer. "Catnap we have to get up its already 11:46 AM." I say while trying to get out, "mmm... 5 more minutes." he muffles. God my neck is so itchy I have to scratch it.

scratch scratch scratch

"If you don't get up I'll lick you." I said, "You wouldn't dare." Catnap said a little scared. "Blehhhh." I stuck my tongue out and got closer to him, I didn't want to lick him because I knew he wouldn't forgive me but I wanted to see if he would give up. I got closer and closer but he still stayed latched on to me, "Your right I can't" I said in defeat. "Ha I knew it." Catnap sighed in relief. "But I can do this." I say while I start tickling him, "AAAAA." He screams and laughs while struggling to give him. "AAAAHAHAHAH." Catnap screams even louder, "DO YOU SURRENDER?" I yell over his laughter and screaming. "YES YES I SURRENDER, PLEASE NO MORE." Catnap begs as he covers his side for protection. "That's what I thought, Hmph." I say while getting off of Catnap and into the bed. God my  neck is so itchy again, I have to scratch it.

scratch scratch scratch

"I'm going to go make breakfast what do you wa-" I say before getting cut off, "PANCAKES!" Catnap screams while stumbling out of bed. "Jeez, aren't you excited?" I giggle before going downstairs to the kitchen. I pull up the pan and I start making the pancakes. I made 4 pancakes, 2 of them were sun shaped and the other 2 were moon shaped. After about 6 minutes the food was ready "CATNAP BREAKFAST IS READY!" I screamed from downstairs. I then heard what I guessed to be Catnap getting out of bed running across the hall but then falling. He then came downstairs and sat next to me. I gave 1 moon and 1 sun to Catnap and I got the other moon and sun. Jesus my neck is really itchy what is wrong with me?

scratch scratch scratch

"Are you ok?" Catnap asked while still eating, "What do you mean?" I ask confused. "Well it's the third time you have scratched your neck in that exact spot." Catnap responded, "I'm sure it's just a mosquito bite or something." I said trying to make it not seem like a big deal. "Let me see then." Catnap said while getting closer to my neck, "N-no it's fine." I said nervously. I didn't want Catnap to see my neck which was probably filled with cuts since it still hasn't healed from the fight. "Haha you are funny... I wasn't asking." Catnap said with a serious face, "I just don't want you to worry about me..." I said with a sad tone. "You know it's my job to worry about you." he responded while clicking my collar open, he then took it off and saw my neck. Ah finally my neck is getting air but it's still so itchy.

scratch scratch scratch

"DOGDAY STOP SCRATCHING." Catnap yelled at me, "WHAT? WHY?" I asked scared. "You are bleeding, you scratched yourself so much that it's bleeding." Catnap said while going to get a mirror. He came back a few seconds later and gave it to me. I looked at my neck and it was red, there was blood dripping down my neck. Not a lot of blood but just a little drop. "God what did I do..." I say with a saddened tone. "What do we do???" Catnap said with a worried tone. "Calm down! It's ok! I know someone who can heal me." I said trying to calm Catnap down. "Get dressed we have to go to his house." I said while putting the plates away. Catnap said ok and we both got dressed. We did our morning routines and then left the house. Ah god this is so dam itchy I swear.

scratch scratch scratch

"DOGDAY STOP!" Catnap shouted, "I KNOW I KNOW, SORRY!" I responded. God I really hop he can help, after a little we finally landed. After we got off the cloud we started walking, Catnap didn't know where we were going so he just held my hand... so cuteeee. After a little bit of walking we finally got to his house... Bubba Bubbaphant! We walked up the stairs and knocked on his door.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming!" we heard Bubba yell from the other side, after a little he got to the door and opened it. "Hello Dogday! oh and Catnap!" Bubba said as he gestured to us to come inside. "So what bring you two here?" He said while making some coffee, "Well I was wondering if I could get a checkup because of this thing on my neck. It's not that bad but I-" I said before getting cut off, "IT IS BAD!" Catnap yelled to bubba. Bubba giggled and sat on a chair next to us. "Well I'm going to need to take you into the other room because that's where all my medical equipment is." he said as he got up and went to his hallway, "Oh ok! I'll be right back kitty." I said to catnap while following close behind Bubba.

After a few seconds he led me to his medical room, he told me to take a seat and I did. "Hold on I'll be back in a sec, just hang tight." Bubba said as he left the room. I looked around the room and felt nervous, it looked like a doctors office it was scary. After a few minutes Bubba came back with a clipboard and a paper. "Ok Dogday what seems to be the problem today?" He said as he got out his pen, "Well I've been really itchy on my neck and it hurts a lot, I've been scratching it so much that it started to bleed." I said while taking off my collar. "Hm... yeah this isn't good, it's ok though! I'll patch you right up!" Bubba said while looking at my neck. He then left the room and got his stuff, after a little he came back in with some gauze and some other medical equipment.

"Ok Dogday I'm going to need you to say still ok? This wont hurt promise me." he said as he pulled out a sterilizing liqud. He then put the liquid on my neck to disinfect it, it burned a lot and I flinched at the pain. After that he wrapped my neck in gauze tightly but left enough space so I could breathe. "Ok Dogday, almost done." Bubba said as he got something from the cabinet below. "I'm going to need to put this on you for safety measures." Bubba said as he pulled out a dog cone. "What is that?" I asked confused as he put it around my neck, "This is just to stop you from scratching yourself and making the wound worse." He responded as he started to clean up. "You don't trust me to not scratch myself?" I asked a little annoyed at the uncomfortable cone.

"I do I do! But it's just a safety precaution." Bubba said as he helped me stand up, "How long do I have to wear this for?" I asked. "Until it has healed, so about 3 days or so?" Bubba said as he walked me to the living room. I walked into the living room and saw Catnap worried and scared. "I'm back!" I said as I ran up behind him to hug him. "Hey Dogday how did it g- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Catnap yelled. "It's a cone she will have to wear to make sure she doesn't scratch herself." Bubba said as he put his paper work into a file cabinet, "Jesus... hehehee, you look like the pixar lamp." Catnap said as he giggled.

"S-Shut up!" I said embarrassed, "This thing is so uncomfortable." I pouted. "Well you better get used to it!" Bubba said as he walked us to the front door. "Yeah yeah I know." I said a little sad, "Well thank you for everything Bubba! Have a great day!" I said as I waved him goodbye. Bubba closed the door behind us and we started walking home. "Dogday?" Catnap said while pointing something toward me, "Yeah?" I say while turning to him expecting a kiss. "Say cheese." Catnap says as he takes a picture of me, "HEY DELETE THAT." I yell at him tackling him, "NO! NEVER! YOU ARE TOO CUTE!" Catnap says while running away.

I'm not letting him post that! It's embarrassing! "I SAID DELETE THAT!" I continue as I chase after him, "NEVER!" catnap runs up a tree with incredible speed. "Hey! no fair!" I pouted from down below, "too bad so sad." he snickers. God he is so annoyinggggg. He knows I don't like heights that the only reason he went up there.

POV ☽Catnap☾

Hehehee I went up the tree because I know she can't climb the tree. Now I can finally send this in the group chat with the other critters.

(Critters Group Chat)

Catnap: Image of Dogday with the cone on her head

Bobby: Awwwww so cute!

Hoppy: ikr??

Crafty: oh no what happened? are you ok dogday?

Kicken: woah nice scar dude

Bubba: Catnap...

Catnap: :p

Picky: oh god what did you guys do this time

Hoppy: It was prob kicken 🤷‍♀️

Kicken: kys

Crafty & Bobby: KICKEN

Kicken: what???

Kicken: I was js joking jeez

(Back to catnap pov)

"Everyone saw it already." I said while giggling a little. A few seconds went by and Dogday didn't respond. "Dogday?" I say while jumping down the tree. I see Dogday laying on the tree asleep, Jeez I guess all that time at the doctor made her tired. (It was already like 8 pm) I walked closer to her and picked her up. "mmm i-i love youuuuu so much." Dogday muffled with her head in my chest, "hehee, I love you too." I said while giggling. After a little bit of walking I got a little tired so I just decided to summon the cloud. I placed Dogday on the cloud and she fell deeper into her sleep.

 I looked at her cute sleeping body before driving the cloud to our house. After a little bit of driving I saw her slowly waking up, "Well Goodmorning sunshine." I said while giggling. "What? Ohhh you think your funny?" Dogday said while crawling to me, "Yes very." I responded proudly. "Mhm sure you are." Dogday says in a sleepy voice and lays her head on my lap, "Your going to sleep again?" I say shocked. "No? I'm just getting comfortable." she responds, "Ah, ok." I say while petting her head.

After about 10 minutes or so of driving the cloud we finally got to our house. I tap Dogday on the nose and give her a kiss when she opened her eyes. "We are here." I say while getting up, "Finally, jeez I'm so tired." she complains as we walk in the house closing the door behind her. "Ughhh but I have to do so much work." Dogday says in an annoyed tone, "Then don't do it." I say while I lay on the couch. "I can't be a lazy cat like you. I have to make the schedule with hoppy and picky, then the birthday for Bubba and also what we are going to do next week. Ughh so much stuff." Dogday goes on and on about all the work she is stressed about.

"Hahaha, I wasn't asking." I say with a serious face. I don't care if she has work or not. She is really tired and she obviously doesn't want to do it but she still has to because she's the leader. But the leader can take at least 1 day off right? "Your funny but I can't I have t-" Dogday says while falling asleep. I released my poppy gas because she's not going to listen to me. She slowly falls and I catch her then carry her upstairs to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed and laid next to her. "Goodnight my sun." I say while kissing her on the forehead. Despite being completely asleep she somehow cuddles with me and hugs me while locking her legs around me again. Is this like a natural instinct??? Does she always have to lock her legs around me?? It's strangling me. I look at her and she is just to cute so I can't be mad at her. I hug Dogday back and we cuddle while falling asleep.

2190 words

________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIII IM BACKKKK. THIS MIGHT BE A LONG MSG SO U CAN JS LEAVE IF U WANT.

So I've been gone for a lil and im so so so so sorry 😭 I was trying to think rlly hard abt what next to write. I mean I already know the plot and lore but like I also want this story to be filled with fluff and little adventures as well. (and maybe more smut? 👀)

anyways im so so so sorry for not posting, theres no real reason ive been gone its js like i couldnt think of anything to write and Its been like 3 whole days!

also if you guys have any ideas on what else i should add to the story please tell me!

and u already know what time it is (11:37 PM) wait what. IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP AT 2 AM FOR ONCE???? YAYAYYAYYAYA

anyways

bye byes

ps thank you guys so much for 600 views!! i love you all so much!❤❤❤

(if we hit 1k views dogday will be getting thrown off of the empire state building)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.4K 70
DogDay is pissed with CatNap for everything he has done, but for some stupid reason...he finds him..attractive...?
23.1K 343 14
Dogday x GN reader you were a worker, specifically you watched the orphans meaning you didn't have much insight as to what happened within the walls...
4.5K 105 8
**DISCLAIMER. Does not follow traditional lore or theories that make the involved characters "off-putting" for the situation. They're all of proper m...