Contrapasso ♡-- Steve Rogers...

By OceanoKennedy

Warning, this story will contain consensual but rough BDSM, and elements of power and submissiveness that mig... More

Life Turned Upsidedown
Learning To Submit
Going After You
Running Away with Bucky
Norway
Peggy Comes Back
Darkness and Love
Peggy
Shocking Peggy
Betraying Bucky
Wedding Bells
Fertility
Bucky and Peggy
Luna Rodgers
Luna Returns
Sokovia Accords and a Infinity Stone
Trying to Find Him
Part of your Mind
Wrong
Dark Eyes
Composure
Two Hours Later
Rooster Returns
Custody
Cheshire Cat

Reunited

158 7 1
By OceanoKennedy

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

--- Loki's Point of View ---

"All this time I thought that it was the child's life that was in danger, you were not worried about her – you were worried about the mother." Mobius mused.

She was in sort of suspended animation, frozen in time and slowly healing, it was a process but I had been assured by OB that she would live.

"Wakanda and Steve wouldn't have known – but I am also upset that they put her in this position – even if she agreed to it, they really thought that a human could give birth to a super soldiers child and come out of it just fine."

The birth had damn near killed her, her fever had spiked and she almost hemorrhaged to death, that was when I put her in suspended time, so she could slowly heal.

"She's not going to be happy when she comes out of this, and her baby is gone, hope I am not in the same room to witness that."

I looked at him, barely containing my shock at such a statement, no doubt it was true but we couldn't well keep the baby at the TVA.

"She is with her father; he will look after her – I think it would be wrong to keep them apart."

"I don't know, never good to take a child from a mother – mama bear in her might come out."

"I intend to put her right back in Steve's room the moment she is physically able to be on her own and is mostly healed, she needs to be back in the timeline."

"That important."

I didn't meet his eyes, but I nodded.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

My temper had been out of control since she was gone – I had killed without mercy, I figured out then that she was the reason I had calmed down, she was like a human calming drug, and without I was dangerous.

I missed her presence, her voice, her very soul and essence, and yes I missed having my Baby Girl, my submissive, my women – next to me in our bed, under me as I showed her how much I loved her.

I looked down when I felt Luna move, she had finished her bottle, I put her on my shoulder and burped her, she let out a what sounded like a laugh when I kept on patting her back for a moment.

I moved her and cradled her in my arms again, she beamed up at me - she was such an easy baby, we have been together for only two days but I am bonded with her.

But she needed her mother, and I needed my Baby Girl, Luna let out a big yawn and rubbed the back on her hands on her face.

I didn't want to put her down, but she did seem to sleep better in the cradle – I walked over to it and set her down, gently rocking her and rubbing her belly, she let out another yawn and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

I didn't know how long I was looking down at her when the door opened. Shuri and Bucky walked in.

"Hi."

"Hey Steve... let's get some dinner."

I narrowed my eyes and looked back down at Luna.

"Shuri is going to keep an eye on her, you need a break – I know you don't want to but you know that it would be good for you to come outside, get something to eat..."

I knew he was right, I knew it, but I it was just so hard to walk away from my infant, she was so tiny and vulnerable.

I knew that I was stronger than this – and to take better care of her I would need to take care of myself, with a sigh I straightened up, walking over to Bucky I looked down at Shuri.

"Please get me if anything goes wrong...please."

"Of course, take some time for yourself, she is in good hands." She put her hand on my arm with reassurance, still feeling a little uncomfortable I walked out of the room, with Bucky.

{One Hour Later}

I ate another sandwich, we had gone to a tiny diner in town, to get outside and away from the building, that first breath of fresh air was rejuvenating, I was happy they finally pulled away.

I had eaten about four sandwiches at this point. Bucky only ate two, and he hadn't said anything, just his quiet comfort, letting me just be myself.

"Damn why haven't I been eating?" I muttered more to myself, but still Bucky answered.

"Stress and worry."

I scoffed. "That is an understatement."

My com device beeped and I opened it, before could answer it T'Challa came into running fast pace into café, pulling the door so hard I thought it was going to break off.

"Come quick the two of you... now."

We both stood up, he didn't say anything just ran and we both followed, whatever it was it was urgent, we were taking back to the medical bay – I worried that something had happened to Luna.

My anxiety spiked to a dangerous level and I had to move faster.

--- Loki's Point of View ---

{TVA – headquarters}

"You're looking much better – so much better; how do you feel?"

I walk out of the room wearing a TVA outfit we had given her, she turned a rather icy gaze at me, eyes narrowed, and seriousness set in her jaw that I had never seen.

"Where is my daughter Loki...I remember giving birth to her, every painful near-death moment...why the fuck isn't she with me or near me?"

I knew that I looked guilty, she took a deep breath, I really could feel the anger radiating off of her, almost like lava waves.

"Loki...where is Luna?"

"She is with her father, safe."

"You...you took her from me and gave her to him – without asking me?"

I knew that she would be upset, but I had never seen her this upset, getting out a TEMPAD I opened a time door.

"It's safe for you to go back."

She walked forward and was about to walk thought the door.

"We are not done dealing with all that has happened with this Loki, you have lied to me about so many things..."

"I understand that, and you are fair in your assessment, but go be with Steve and your daughter for now, your daughter needs her mother – and Steve needs you."

Wordless and without any delay she moved quickly through the door, and I closed it behind her.

"She has no idea what is going to happen..." Mobius.

"We can't interfere, not matter how much of a friend she has become."

Walking away from me he was shaking his head, upset.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

Shuri tried to step forward but she just shot her a look, she looked back at eyes narrowed. I looked to T'Challa.

"Where is she?"

"She is in her...your room, being watched by..."

I didn't even let him finish before I walked out of the room. When I was clear I ran as fast as I could before I knew it was in my room, my heart was hammering with anxiety.

I burst in startling the baby sitting.

"Sorry...hand her to me now." My voice was deep and very dominant – this girl didn't even hesitate, she handed her right over to me.

I was outside the door walking down the steps with her when she woke up, I looked down.

"Hey moon of my life, you are going to see your mommy."

I saw her eyes light up, I walked quickly but gently, I wondered if she knew what that meant, when I got back to the room, looking up it was as if no one had moved.

"Oh my god...Luna..." Her eyes softened instantly, and tears came to them, I stepped forward as she jumped off the table, she took Luna, cradling her against her.

"Hey little one..."

I reached out a tentative hand and put it on her shoulder.

"I've been taking care of her; I was so worried about you... when you left."

"You have no right to question me on that, not after all the shit that you have put me through."

I knew that after birth a women could be a bit upset and emotional, that was why I was going to let the whole thing slide from now, but I did want to know why she left me.

"Let's go back to our room..."

"I have to look her over..." Shuri said stepping forward.

"I'm fine, the people at...Loki made sure that I was alright before he let me, just no, I'm going to spend some time with my daughter."

I looked up at Shuri and gave her a shake of my head letting her know that she needed to drop it.

--- Your Point of View ---

{Early Morning before Dawn}

You woke up from a deep sleep, you found that you were still discombobulated and was unsettled by your surroundings. You looked up and saw Steve sitting in a chair rocking Luna.

We had set up a room beside ours, darkening it completely with soothing white noise so she could sleep well, we had two monitors on each side of the bed to keep an eye on her.

When he saw that I was awake and I got off the bed to go to him – silently and quickly he stood up and walked into the other room, I looked at the night vison on the monitors and saw him put her in the crib.

He walked out of the room, advancing on you he gently but with a firm hand shoved you down on the bed, on somewhat an instinctive mind you moved backwards, and he advanced on you more.

You got a hold of yourself quickly, because he was upset, you didn't fully blame him for his reactions to this situation, you suddenly leaving really must have hurt him, Loki had said as much when you woke up. His reaction - there was more pain than anger in his voice.

You didn't want to fight with him. You wanted him, you had missed him so much – being heavily pregnant with Luna and not being with Steve – it was hard on you, so you could give him a little bit of space.

"Hey my little Luna, my little moon."

You soothed as you walked into the nursery, your daughter was looking up at the mobile screen, kneeling you looked up, it was a picture of the galaxy – she seemed mesmerized by it, you were not sure if she even heard you.

Reaching out you put your hand on her tiny belly, instantly she startled but broke out into a giggling grin when she saw it was you, she reached out waving her hands, clearly asking to be picked up.

"Yeah – we were separated for a while, but you know who your mommy is." You reached into the crib and picked her up, and carried her into the other room.

You were about to sit down when there was a soft knock at the door, slowly you walked over to it opening it you saw Sebastian standing there.

"Hi." You said simply.

"Hey...hello Luna."

You turned your body slightly tilting her so he could get a good look, she smiled up at him.

"I hope you don't mind, when Steve finally got to sleep I would hold her and walk with her, she's so sweet – I think she gets that from you, she's stubborn like Steve already."

"Do you want to hold her?"

"Please?"

You handed her to him, she went without much fuss, he gazed at her.

"She is so beautiful."

"How are you doing?"

He took a deep breath and let out a deep sigh.

"I'm okay, it was a rough few months." You nodded sadly, you were so lost as to what to say.

"How are you and Peggy?" You felt bile rise up in your throat at the very mention of her name.

"She's okay, she is being kept away from here because you have returned."

"Thank you."

"It's more for her sanity than your comfort or safety." Bucky dead panned, him saying that hurt you for some reason, but you felt like you were owed a few hits below the belt.

Luna struggled and reached out to you, Bucky gave her up easily and you took her into your arms.

He leaned down and kissed her head, then back up and kissed your forehead as well.

"It's good to have you back." With that he walked away, you walked back into the room and sat down, rocking her in the chair.

You got lost in your own thoughts, you looked up when Steve walked back into the room, he walked over the bed and sat down on it.

"I'm sorry...did I hurt you?"

"No, but would you please listen to me?"

He nodded. "Sorry, I'll control myself." He smirked, but he followed though.

"The reason I was taken is because Loki wanted to save my life and Luna's, he can see the future and different timelines – he knew that I was going to die because of her birth, Wakandian doctors couldn't stop it or save me. He put me in suspended animation until I healed."

You could almost see his brain working this out by the expression on his face.

"And I couldn't come with you?"

"No, taking me out was disrupting the timeline enough."

He nodded again. "Did you miss me Baby Girl?"

You let out a sob, startling Luna a little. "Ever second, I missed you so much."

He stood up and came over to you, kneeling down before both of you, he looked down at Luna.

"Thank you so much for her, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that sooner – she is so beautiful and healthy."

As if on cue she yawned.

"Can I put her down to bed? She had been waking up to feed at night."

You heart melted at seeing how in tune he was with your daughter – he picked her up and walked her back to the nursery, you moved and sat on the bed waiting, you heard him sing a lullaby – he had a tenor voice that you were shocked to hear, in tune and sweet.

After a moment he walked out of the room, standing to the side of the bed, his eyes looked darker in the dim light, you watched as he slowly undressed in front of you, taking off every piece of clothing slowly.

Your mouth when dry and you got embarrassingly wet at seeing him naked standing there. He walked forward.

Wordlessly you reached out and started stroking his cock, it became hard instantly in your hands.

"Is this for me?"

"This is all for you..."

You moved forward and slowly took him in your mouth, gently he put his hand on the back of your head, not pressing just resting it there.

"You have never gave me a blow job willingly...fuck this feeling good, you are being such a good girl."

You felt yourself glow at his praise, you kept on working him, knowing that he had suffered for months, while you knew what was going on, he didn't know and all you wanted to right now was to make him feel good – you have missed him so much – you focused on what you were doing.

After a moment he gently pushed you off of him, you frowned.

"Are you okay to... I mean you just gave birth. I really want to cum in you Baby Girl."

"It's okay, technically I have had six months to heal...I'm all yours."

He helped you up to your feet – you started to undress yourself but he stopped you.

"Let me."

The moment he touched you, it felt like you were on fire and you let out a whimper followed by a loud moan, he ran his hand down your chest, playing with your breasts.

"You really have missed me like this haven't you?" He purred.

"Yes, Daddy."

You were so needy for him that it ached, it was a literal ache in your body, a pain that could only be cured by one thing – and it wasn't aspirin.

Your brain was in a daze as to what was going on, you were lost in your own feelings and sexual haze that you only get when you get turned on to an insane level.

You were naked laying on the bed, you looked up and saw Steve standing there, looking at you – he was really LOOKING at you.

You felt a shiver of pleasure and fear go all the way down your spine and making you squirm a little bit as you watched as he let his gaze roam over your body – a delightful hunger behind your eyes.

"Daddy?"

"You are so beautiful...truly. Fuck I didn't think that I would ever see you again." You didn't miss the tone of despair in his voice.

Taking in a deep and shaky breathing he looked over his shoulder at the door where Luna's room was.

"I want to punish you for leaving me...even thought you had a good reason – but I don't think you would to much of a problem with your punishment – but I don't want to wake her."

"The room is soundproof – hence the sound and visual baby monitors."

"Ah, yeah I forgot about that."

He walked over to the bedroom door and tested it, it was closed, he walked over to a bag that was beside the bed, you noticed it but didn't ask.

"Stand up."

You did, he pulled out something long and silky, like an extra-long shawl.

He walked over to the side of the room closing the wide blinds you watched as he got on his tones and threaded the pole at the top with the shall.

"Come here Baby Girl."

With shyness and more than a little bit of trepidation you walked over to stand in front of him.

"Raise up your arms please."

You did what you were told, he grabbed them and tied one end of the long silky shawl around your wrists – tying them together – tight, I clearly couldn't get out of this.

He moved with the other end of it, pulling slight – making you get up a little bit on your tip toes.

He tied the other end to the door handle to the outside balcony.

You were tied up standing with your arms above your head.

"Steve."

He came up in front of you.

"Shhh, shhhh, don't cry, you are safe, just let Daddy have some fun with his little toy. Do you understand the safe color – are you okay with this?" His voice was low and very soft.

You loved when he asked for consent, you were uneasy but you knew that he would be willing to take what he dished out, you wanted nothing more than to please him.

"Yes Daddy." You struggled a little bit against your restraints, but you realized that it was in vain.

He paced around you and ran his hand over your body, playfully, he seemed to enjoy making you uncomfortable.

"Now that is my good girl, my how I have missed this, who do you belong to?"

You let out a moan at his deeper tone of voice, but you had no idea why you didn't answer. He walked up to you and grabbed the hair at the back of your head roughly – earning him a cry of shock and slight pain in your voice.

"Who. Do. You. Belong. To?"

"You."

"You are going to have to start remembering how to give me the control again, please don't fight me on this, submit Baby Girl – be a good girl about it – because you are mine, and now that we have our little moon – our little Luna – I will fight till I'm dead to keep us together."

"I'm so sorry, I missed you..."

"I missed you too – I'll be as gentile as I can – it's been a while."

He stood before you letting go of your hair, reaching down he grabbed your ass hard, picking you up and making you wrap your legs around his waist.

But he stopped you from doing that, and using his hands he gently moved you to his hard cock. You struggle but didn't fight overly as he lowered you onto his cock.

You cried out, he was harder than you had handled before, something that seemed impossible and yet it was true. You wrapped your legs around his and he held you there, leaning forward he kissed you roughly.

With one arm under your ass and the other in the middled of your back he held still, but using his super solder strength he was able to move you up and down on his cock with ease.

You realized that you had no power at all, you simply let him work you, basically using your body – making you fuck him, no, using your body as a fuck toy.

He kept going, fully supporting you so you were not suffering.

You could tell by the strain on his body – the way that his muscles were tensing us hard - that he was getting close to his orgasm, he was basically chasing it, and so were you, you missed him physically as well as emotionally.

"Daddy..." You moaned, noticed the begging tone in your voice and not being embarrassed by it.

"I know Baby Girl...."

Still holding you up with one hand he undid the binds, quickly carrying you to bed, when he laid you down on it he started fucking you in slow strong strokes.

You struggled.

"Don't fight the orgasm – relax your hips, let it come."

The sound that came out of your mouth was so desperate and primal that you were glad the room was soundproof.

"Such a beautiful sound..." He muttered against your neck burying his head into the side of your neck you gasped as him cumming in you – you had forgotten that it was warm because as a super soldier his body ran a bit hot.

Keeping his cock in you he slowly kept kissing you.

"I love fucking you..." He breathed, putting some of his weight on you as he seemed to be catching his breath.

You only had a few moments to catch your breath, when he flipped you over onto your stomach and then entered you from behind, his cock hard against and his hips moving again.

"Daddy..."

"Relax as best as you can – I'm a long way off from being done with you Baby Girl, you know how I am."

"Yes, Daddy..." You were excited, it really has been way to long since he had taken you like this, and you had missed him immensely.

--- Peggy's Point of View ---

The most painful thing that I had to witness so far being stuck in this stupid time was watching Steve dote and coddle his daughter.

I wasn't mad that she was born, but I was mad at who she was born to – and the fact that now I realize that I will never have a child of my own.

And that deeply wounded me, I looked up at the balcony where I knew Steve and his sluts room was, I saw him at the window as he pulled the curtains shut.

I had seen the darkness in him that I was warned about, he was so violent and mad – he wasn't my sweet Steve Rodgers anymore – my noble Captain America – but my feelings for him were still there despite of the darkness.

I was so fucking focused I didn't even hear Mr. Barnes walk into the room.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I looked at the window, Peggy was standing there lost in thought.

I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to keep the two of them for one another more for Peggy's sake, the did tests on her, privately – and found out that her body wouldn't be able to have a child – yet alone a super soldiers child, and considering they found out that she almost died giving birth to Luna – the idea had been shelved.

I could feel the loneliness and isolation come off of her in waves of frustration.

She was stuck in a time that wasn't her own and now she found out she was infertile. So I knew seeing Luna and her mother with Steve would dig a knife into a wound.

I walked up behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

She jumped a little bit, then seemed to realize who I was and leaned back into me.

"Hi Buck."

I wrapped my arms around her.

"You alright?"

"Yeah."

"Hey how about we go away for a while, I can keep a low profile, let's get out of here."

She seemed lost in thought then turned to me.

"I would like that...should we tell Steve?"

I wasn't sure why she would ask that, but I shook my head.

"There is no need for that."

She looked around a little, before her eyes focused on me, her red lips in a slight pout – she would never know what that does to my very soul. "What if he wonders where I...we are?"

"There is no need for that, we can just go, besides they are so focused one the new baby and each other that I doubt they will care where we are."

I saw something akin to hurt cross her face, but she nodded and seemed resigned to things, then a smile played across her face.

"I would love to get out of Wakanda, and go somewhere, tropic."

Her sudden change of mood helped to uplift time, I smirked nodding.

"I think I can make that work."

"There is one problem."

"What is it?"

"I have never worn a bikini, do women in this time wear them?"

Even thought I was aware of what time period I was now in and I had looked on the internet, the idea of seeing her in one made me blush.

"Wear what you want, but yes, they do."

--- Your Point of View ---

You felt his fingers wrap around your neck - so large and covering the entirety of your neck, squeezing a bit but not choking, he pulled you up and back on him.

His cock was still in you but you were now up on your knees.

He was moving you right where he wanted you, he wasn't really being careless, he just knew what he wanted and he was moving you so you would give him what he wanted.

You were always worried about how he always seemed to push the feminism out of you in some ways, you wouldn't admit it out loud but it was the truth.

"You are being such a good girl, taking me like this..." He muttered, he had been praising you the entire time, but also getting upset, and he seemed to be putting his anger in check.

He leaned down and bit your neck, you let out a whine as he gently shoved you down onto your stomach and grabbed your hips roughly and started pounding into hard, holding you in place.

When you felt him cum you, you were again so shocked at how hot it was that you whimpered, but he held you hard against him keeping you there until he had emptied himself in you.

He firmly shoved you forward and gave your ass a slight slap.

He stood up and walked away from the bed, putting on his boxers he sat down in the chair and looked out at the city.

"Steve."

"Yes."

He didn't look at you.

"What is wrong?"

He was quiet for a long while then let out a deep sigh. "I'm still hurt, even though I know that it is illogical to be hurt, I'm doing my best to get past this."

There was a shift in his tone of voice at the end, almost like a darkness had steeped into it and it was at least two octaves deeper, you watched as his body shifted and tensed, as if he was suddenly a predator – something dangerous. Instantly your fight or flight response activated out of nowhere – you were on edge.

You were drawn away from watching that by the subtle cries from the monitor.

"Night feeding right on time."

You got up and grabbed a robe on the chair at the bedside, putting it on.

"Let me get her."

He seemed to hesitate, then gave in, they had set up a small kitchen in her room so you could make a bottle, you walked in and started to work on the formula the Wakandan's had developed for her growing part super soldier baby body.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.2K 23
~~Complete for now~~ Steve Rogers wakes up in present day thinking he missed out on the love of his life, never believing in the 'soul mate' story pe...
20.7K 632 59
*CURRENTLY BEING EDITED - EDITED CHAPTERS HAVE THE NUMBER WRITTEN WITH NO NUMBERS* When Tony first met Grace, she had just climbed out of a cryogenic...
12.1K 222 12
A young girl, at the age of 6 tried to run from Hydra, tried to escape their grasp. Her silver eyes, shinning in the darkness, always giving her...
306K 8K 23
"Hold on!" He asks vehemently. "What do you want?" I ask, irritated. His blue eyes widen and still manage to shine in the dim moonlight, his dark, go...