Her Forever Valentine

By TheGheauxstWriter

"Damn. Hasn't even been that long and you got a whole rock on your finger now, huh?" "...What are you doing h... More

love, Gheauxst
00 |
01 | good morning
02 | good night
03 | the invite
04 | pop ups (pt. III)
05 | the bearer of love
06 | permanent
07 | full house
08 | favours
09 | lil' red
10 | a problem
11 | blood
12 | pandora's box
13 | a thing for z's
14 | baggage claim
15 | red eye
17 | rifts and shifts

16 | chasing waterfalls

11.9K 762 787
By TheGheauxstWriter

Omniscient
[ fri, nov 24th 7:42 AM ]
Hidden Bay Villa
Runaway Bay

"...No letting go, no holding back.
Because you are my lady.
When I'm with you, it's alla that.
Girl, I'm so glad we made it..."

"Fuckkk." Ace let out a vulnerable moan above the music. "Fuck, Zolina."

It was barely 7:00 AM when Zolina had attached herself to Ace in bed, kissing against his chest and neck to wake him up for some attention.

Ace obliged, first using his fingers to make her come undone, then turning her on her side to fuck her until she came again.

Zolina still wanted more, though.

She didn't know whether it was the new surroundings, the perfect weather, or her alleviated stress that was making her this horny, but she wanted to fuck Ace from sun up to sun down.

"Baby." Ace threw his head back into the feather-filled pillows and squeezed his eyes shut, trying to hold his nut until she was fully satisfied. "Why you fuckin' me like this?"

"Because." Zolina put her hands on his chest, signing her name against the ink as she rode him faster. "I love you."

He looked up at her with hooded eyes, "Yeah?"

"Yeah. You love me, Grayson?"

Ace groaned out loudly, biting his lip and nodding his head.

"Tell me." Zolina demanded, reaching out to run her thumb over his bottom lip. "I wanna hear it."

"You know I fuckin' love you, Zolina." He smacked her ass then gripped it, thrusting upwards into her. "So fuckin' much."

"Shit." She tilted her head up towards the ceiling, feeling the light wind from the fan circling above them.

"Lean back for me." He told her, sitting up slightly. "Lemme see."

Planting her feet flat on the bed and spreading her legs open, Zolina moved her hands behind her and held on to Ace's shins as she rolled her hips.

The morning sun shot through their balcony doors and put a spotlight right on her, captivating him.

"Like this?" She asked.

"Just like that, Ma." He ran a hand down her stomach, staring at her pussy swallowing his dick. "Perfect."

Zolina stuck her middle and ring finger in her mouth before she brought them over her clit and rubbed circles, finding her sweet spot.

"Mhm." Ace watched her body twitch. "Get yo' nut, Z."

She stiffened on top of him before he felt the strength of her orgasm claim her entire body. The most beautiful moan left her mouth— like music to his ears as she continued to grind into him a few more times until the sensitivity caused her knees to touch.

"Nah, keep 'em open for me." Ace pulled her thighs apart and guided her hand to his own mouth; sucking on her sticky fingers and putting them back on her clit. "Don't stop."

Zolina's face crinkled together, trying to hold in an unfamiliar build up in the pit of her stomach as her hand shook against her pussy.

"I can't." She shook her head. "I think I have to—"

"Shh, just relax." He coaxed. "It's aight, I promise. Relax and let it go."

Zolina's eyes rolled back, unable to control her body from shaking violently as her juices rushed out of her, down onto her thighs and all over Ace's stomach. The sheets were soaked with her.

"There you fuckin' go. Good job, Baby." He praised, smiling at the sight of her squirting. "Such a good girl. Gon' head and make a mess."

She breathed in and out heavily, unable to sit upright any longer as she went through what felt like an out of body experience.

Ace adjusted himself so that he was now on top, his dick still nestled inside of her. He caressed her glowing face and kissed her lips.

"You aight, Mama?"

Zolina hummed, slowly opening her eyes to look at him.

"My pretty fuckin' girl, hm?" He wiped the tiny droplets of sweat off of her forehead. "You did so good."

"Thank you." She said in a daze, blushing at him.

With the little strength that she had left, Zolina locked her legs and clenched her pussy around him. Ace gave her slow, deep strokes, wanting to prolong the moment before he was filling her up once again.

***

[ 8:25 AM ]

Sliding the doors open on her glass shower and stepping onto the fuzzy, white rug, Gwendolyn immediately dragged her hair tie out of her firetruck red locs and let them fall down the length of her back.

She wiped the steam from the mirror before washing her face and moisturizing her skin, her tattoos brightening from the lavender scented shimmering body oil.

Her phone that was plugged into the charger had lit up, drawing her attention to an unanswered text. She swiped against it, watching it open to the thread between her and Phoenyx.

(8:19 AM) Nyxie❤️‍🔥🙄:
wyd?

(8:33 AM):
why?

(8:33 AM) Nyxie❤️‍🔥🙄:
come here

After reading those words, she practically sprinted back into her room and took out a pair of lacy red boy shorts from her small suitcase, sliding them on.

Her phone chimed again.

(8:35 AM) Nyxie❤️‍🔥🙄:
please?

Grinning to herself, she grabbed a faded, SZA graphic tee and quickly yanked it over her head. The shirt didn't even reach the middle of her thighs, and she peeked over at the pair of leggings that were sprawled out on her bed.

"Fuck it." She said to herself, deciding against putting anything else on.

Gwendolyn exited out of her room and shut the door quietly, tiptoeing up the wooden staircase from the lower level of the villa that she was sharing with Indigo and Roxanne.

She slipped through the sliding doors, squinting at the sun that was shining brightly in the clear, blue sky. The sound of the ocean waves hitting against the rocks under the villa sailed up to her ears as she made her way over to the private cottage, her toes wet in her flip flops from the morning dew that coated the lawn.

Her knuckles gave a few light knocks on the front door, and it wasn't long before it swung open.

Phoenyx stood shirtless, in a pair of shorts that hung low around his hips. Gwendolyn tucked her lips, trying her best to keep her eyes focused on his face.

He stepped aside and allowed her to come inside, before wrapping her up in a tight hug.

"Hey." Sleep was still on his voice, but she could smell his fresh breath and the scent of his body wash as he buried his face into her locs. "Good morning."

"Hi." She said shyly into his neck, feeling him tug her shirt down as it rose up above her ass.

Stepping back to examine her makeup-free face, he lifted a hand to carefully straighten the silver hoop that sat in her nose.

"You sleep aight?" He took her by the hand and brought her into the kitchen, looking back to see her nod her head. "Want sum'n to drink?"

"I'm okay." She kicked off her sandals and hopped up on his counter, swinging her legs and watching her 'Lil' Red' anklet shimmer. "Thanks, though."

The cottage was decorated differently than the villa; painted with vibrant blues and oranges, with more artwork on the walls.

Monsteras, and other green pointed leaves streaked with white, sprouted out of large terracotta pots that were placed in the corners.

The coffee and side tables were more modern looking; constructed out of smooth glass and iron instead of carved wood.

Gwendolyn was trying her hardest to maintain a tough girl facade; trying to seem cool, calm, and collected, even though her nervous system felt like it was on fire whenever she was around Phoenyx.

"Whoa." She turned her head and looked through the back doors. "You have your own jacuzzi?"

Phoenyx crossed his arms as he stood across from her, ignoring her statement completely.

"Why you ain't come see me last night?"

She rested her upper back against the cabinets and finally allowed her eyes to trail down the length of his body; the veins that were protruding from the smooth skin on his forearms, his toned abs and visible v-cut.

"Would that've been smart?" She questioned, tilting her head at him.

"Shit..." He moved closer to her, still maintaining a small distance. "It ain't smart right now."

Gwendolyn reached out in the limited space between them and lifted the gold phoenix pendant that laid against Phoenyx's chest, feeling his steady heartbeat as she flipped it around in her manicured fingers.

He wasn't the type to wear much jewelry, but from the day that she had gifted him the chain, he never took it off.

She revelled in that.

Phoenyx took another step forward, his body now snug between her legs. He rested his hands flat on the granite surface on either sides of her thighs.

"So then why am I here, Nyxie?" She looked up at him through her long lashes, watching him stare at her lips, up at her eyes, then back down at her lips again.

When it came to physical interactions, Phoenyx was reluctant to make the first move; always worried of overstepping, or making her uncomfortable. Of possibly messing up and doing something that she didn't want him to do.

Gwendolyn on the other hand, wanted him to do any, and everything to her. The more that he held back, the more she craved his touch.

Moving her head forward, she gently brushed her lips against his and watched from the corner of her eye as he gripped tightly on to the edges of the counter. Their breaths became one, dancing together in the restrained, forbidden moment that felt so right.

Crossing the line first— as she always had— she planted her lips firmly on his, her body temperature increasing as soon as their mouths made contact.

Gwendolyn was like the head of a match, and Phoenyx just happened to be the only surface that she could strike against to ignite her flame.

She reached for his hands that were placed beside her and put them on her thighs instead, giving him the silent permission to touch her. He massaged her skin and deepened the kiss, feeling her tongue piercings glide across his bottom lip.

Wrapping her arms around him, she rubbed the strong muscles that were in his shoulders and back.

"Fuck." He said against her mouth, feeling all of the blood in his body rush straight to his dick. "I ain't kissed you in so long."

"Who's fault is that?" She asked, tipping her head back as his lips dragged across her jaw.

"Mine." He easily admitted.

Phoenyx gently wrapped a hand around Gwendolyn's neck, kissing on the butterfly tattoo that sat in the centre of her throat and feeling the vibration of her soft moan.

"All fuckin' mine." He growled out possessively.

He wanted so badly to bite and suck on her exposed skin. To leave his love marks in plain sight as a reminder of their time together this morning.

When he slid her off of his counter, she coiled her legs tight around his torso as he walked them over to the sectional sofa that was littered with pillows.

Phoenyx carefully laid her down on her back, making sure that she was comfortable before he kissed her again. She held his face, nibbling on his bottom lip and listening to him groan.

He fiddled around with the hem of her shirt, before his hand eventually slipped under it.

Hearing her take in a quick breath and feeling her pulse quicken, he halted all of his movements and broke away from the kiss to look in her eyes. Unsure about whether he did something wrong, he started to take his hand out, but she held it in place.

Gwendolyn shook her head and bit her lip, "It's okay, Nyxie. Don't stop."

Phoenyx raised his hand higher and took her left breast in his hand, using his thumb to play with the metal that went through her nipple. He gazed at her face, watching her green eyes flutter close.

"Gorgeous." He whispered out to her, lifting the shirt over her chest and causing her stomach to stir in anticipation.

His warm mouth latched onto her breast; working his tongue skillfully and sending tingles through all of her limbs. He pressed his centre against hers, and Gwendolyn could feel that her boy shorts were damp.

"Phoenyx." She called out, running her fingers through his caesar haircut.

"Yeah, Babygirl." Phoenyx answered, switching over to her right nipple to show it the same attention. "Wussup?"

"Can we—"

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

The two separated from each other, like someone had thrown a bucket of ice cold water over them and outed their flame.

Phoenyx reached over to pull her shirt back down, then quickly got up to put on a pair of sweatpants over his shorts. Gwendolyn watched with low eyes as he adjusted himself, trying to make his hard dick less visible.

"Stay here, aight?" He told her, knowing that whoever was at the door wouldn't have a direct line of sight to the living area.

She sat up nervously and pulled her knees to her chest, "Okay."

Phoenyx walked to the front of the house and stood beside the door, "Who is it?"

"Housekeepin'." The person from the other side replied.

All of the tensed muscles in Gwendolyn's body relaxed, and she sunk back into couch, letting out the breath that she had been holding in.

These were the type of situations that made everything about her and Phoenyx dangerous, yet exciting. The possibility of getting caught created a thrill, but there were many times that she wished they didn't have to hide.

She often wondered if their complex 'situationship' would ever evolve passed this.

Phoenyx unlocked the door and opened it, coming face-to-face with a member of the house staff. The young man had a baby face, with thick brown locs pulled back into a tight ponytail. The gold plated name tag that was pinned on the breast of his white dress shirt read 'Winston.'

"Good mawnin', sir." Winston said politely. "Mi sorry fi disturb yuh. Mi just ah bring yuh some fresh towels fi di day, an' let yuh know breakfast ago be served inna 'bout 30 minutes."

"Appreciate it." Phoenyx took the stack of towels from him. "Thank you."

He closed the door and locked it again, walking into the kitchen and tossing the linens down on to one of the velvet barstools.

Stepping out of his sweatpants, he sauntered back over to Gwendolyn who was waiting expectantly.

Phoenyx rested his hand on the arm of the couch above her head and bent forward, aching to kiss her again.

*BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ*

"Man, fuck." Phoenyx scowled, side-eyeing his phone that had started to vibrate repeatedly on the coffee table, signalling a phone call coming through.

"Ignore it." Gwendolyn curled her hand around his neck and brought him closer, giving him light pecks on his ear.

The ringing had ceased, and Phoenyx snaked his way in-between her legs again. Moving her shirt out of the way, he started to plant soft kisses down her stomach.

His fingers traced over the detailed lace pattern of her underwear and she thrusted her hips, trying to get him to touch exactly where she wanted.

*BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ*

Sucking his teeth, Phoenyx straightened up and grabbed the phone. He didn't even bother looking at the caller ID before he answered.

"What?!"

"Damn, nigga." Theo's voice came through the phone's speakers. "How you gon' be mad on vacation? Dutty whining 'round all those Jamaicans?"

Phoenyx rolled his eyes and stood up, "Fuck you want, T?"

Gwendolyn cleared her throat awkwardly and sat up. When she heard Phoenyx say 'T', she knew right away that he was speaking with Theo.

Phoenyx paced around the house with a hand on his hip, going back and forth in a conversation that she could tell was business related.

Standing up and straightening out her shirt, she walked back into the kitchen and picked up her phone. When she checked the time, she saw a text on her notification centre from ten minutes ago.

(9:28 AM) Theo🧸:
hope you having fun in jamaica lil red, be safe. (feel free to send a nigga a bikini pic 😻)

Hearing her playful giggles, Phoenyx turned his head and saw Gwendolyn looking down at her phone. She was putting her feet back into her shoes, making him frown.

"Ay, can we talk 'bout this shit later?" Phoenyx said, trying to end the call. "Just handle it, T. You know what to do."

He hung up and rushed over to Gwendolyn, who was now posted by the door.

"Um. It's almost ten..." She pushed some locs out of her face and took hold of the knob. "I should probably go get ready for breakfast before anyone notices I'm here."

Phoenyx let out a deep sigh and put a hand on her waist, while the other held her face.

"See you in a lil' bit?" He asked, leaving a lingering kiss on her lips that made her smile.

Gwendolyn nodded and kissed his cheek before she disappeared out of the door, leaving Phoenyx feeling cold and alone.

XXX

[ 11:47 AM ]
Somewhere in the Caribbean Sea...

"... So long I've been waiting.
To be with you all alone, I've been anticipating.
The first time we kissed, was breathtaking.
And girl, we got a bright future in the making..."

"Don't stop, Indi."

Roxanne's dark brown eyes stared at her fiancée in a daze, reaching up to tuck her blue tresses behind her ear so that she could see all of her heart shaped face.

"Oh, don't stop."

Indigo spread Roxanne's legs further apart, pushing them all the way back until her knees rested by her head. She gathered saliva in her mouth, letting it slowly drip down onto their clits that were pressed together.

The sound of their wet pussies and the faint echo of Pressure's voice filled the room as Indigo rocked her hips against Roxanne, following the sway of the boat that was ripping through the glimmering turquoise waters.

After a large breakfast spread of sweet fried plantains, boiled green bananas, saltfish fritters and fried festivals, Seymour arranged for a catamaran to pick the friends up from the Hidden Bay Villa's private beach.

The 30 minute boat ride was taking them to the port of Ochos Rios, where they would be climbing and zip lining across Dunn's River Falls.

Indigo and Roxanne had only gone below deck to put their purses in a safe place, but a few kisses and touches had lead them into one of the small cabins at the back of the boat.

A porthole window positioned above the bed illuminated the room with a thick stream of light, tinted blue from the sea.

"Mm, fuck. Feels so good." Indigo hissed, pulling her bottom lip into her mouth.

She gazed at the tattoos littered across Roxanne's buttery, brown skin, and her loose dark curls that were sprawled out across the sheets.

"You're so damn beautiful, Rox."

Roxanne smiled before reaching upwards and yanking at Indigo's bikini top, freeing her perky breasts.

She gripped them softly, listening to Indigo's moans of approval as she rubbed the pads of her thumbs against her nipple piercings.

Indigo gritted her teeth, moving her body faster and applying more pressure between them. She was able to feel Roxanne's orgasm before she even had a chance to speak.

"Shit." Roxanne whimpered. "I'm cumming, Indi."

"I know, love." Indigo watched Roxanne's eyes close and her jaw fall open. "Cum on this pussy."

Feeling the rapid throbbing of Roxanne's clit had triggered Indigo's to do the same. It was as if the ocean had crashed into them; strong waves of deep pleasure rippling through their bodies and drowning them in utter bliss.

Indigo let go of Roxanne's legs, letting them wrap around her waist as she laid against her chest. Roxanne ran her hands up Indigo's back, feeling her playing in her hair as they caught their breaths.

"I love you." Indigo sighed out.

"I love you, too." Roxanne replied. "I can't wait to marry you."

Indigo lifted her head and smiled, putting her lips on Roxanne's. Roxanne dropped her hand lower, rubbing against the curve of Indigo's ass before slapping it. Hearing her moan into her mouth, made Roxanne smirk and slap it again.

Flipping them over, Roxanne laid Indigo down and opened her legs, putting them over her shoulders.

Indigo closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Roxanne's warm mouth moving up the skin of her inner thighs. Roxanne stuck out her tongue, dragging it up from Indigo's hole and circling it around her clit.

"Just like that." Indigo reached down to move Roxanne's hair out of the way, gathering all of it into a ponytail in her fist. "Ugh, fuck. Just like th—"

The clatter of glass bottles and voices outside of the cabin room startled both of the women out of their second session. Roxanne licked her lips before she sat up on her knees, using the throw blanket on the bed to cover both of their bodies.

"You can't just go rummaging through the people's stuff." One voice said.

"I'm not rummaging." The other voice replied. "The crew said we were welcome to grab more alcohol."

"Is that Luc?" Indigo whispered, pushing herself up on her elbows.

"Are you sure? Because I didn't hear them say that."

Roxanne nodded, "And Mir."

After learning their identities, Indigo shrugged and put a finger to her lips, signalling Roxanne to be quiet as she reached for her body under the blanket. Roxanne giggled quietly into Indigo's neck, sprinkling light kisses all over it.

"You would have if you put that damn iPad down for two seconds." Lucas grumbled out.

The women froze again, looking at each other with raised eyebrows.

Out of all of the men, Lucas was the one who rarely got upset— especially at his girlfriend. They were caught off guard hearing the tone switch in his voice.

"Not this again." Miracle's voice was laced with annoyance. "I have deadlines that I need to meet, Lucas."

"I get that, Mir." Lucas sighed. "And so do I. But we're on vacation. You can't take a break for a few hours? I mean, damn. You've barely looked at me since we got here."

Miracle sucked her teeth, "Oh my gosh. I don't need to do this again."

"What is that supposed to mean?" The clinking of glass bottles stopped. "Do what again?"

"This!" Miracle said sternly, a slap on the counter echoing throughout the space. "Have another man not support me, or downplay my work. I've already been through that shit once, and it's not about to happen again."

"Wh—" Lucas paused. "Are you serious right now?"

Roxanne cringed, watching as Indigo's mouth formed an 'O' shape in shock. They felt uncomfortable for eavesdropping on the heated conversation between the couple, but thought that it would make things even more awkward if they made themselves known.

"Miracle, all I've done since we met is support you. I'm all about you." Lucas said softly, sounding hurt. "I think you're an amazing writer. But because I'm asking you for a little attention, I get compared to your ex?"

"No, I— I just—" Miracle fumbled around with her words. "I've been in a really good zone, Luc. I need to get it out before I lose the creativity and get writer's block. You know how hard that can be for me to get out of."

"Yeah... Right. Okay." Lucas scoffed. "Well, enjoy your zone. Forget I said anything."

Sloshing water indicated that a bottle had been taken out of a bucket filled with ice, followed by the sound of heavy footsteps going up the stairs.

Indigo and Roxanne sat in a stunned silence, listening to the light sniffles of Miracle before she eventually headed back to the upper level of the boat.

"Damn." Roxanne spoke up after a while. "I knew the vibe between them felt different."

"Me too." Indigo agreed, frowning. "I just didn't know it was like that."

"What do we do?" Roxanne wondered.

"We mind our business."

XXX

[ 3:11 PM ]
Dunn's River Falls
Ochos Rios

"Oh, hell no." Demetrius shook his head. "Absolutely the fuck not. Ain't no way."

After enjoying the cool waters and climbing the nature-made rock stairs to the top of Dunn's River, the group had decided to zip line their way over the waterfall, back down to the white sand beach.

Trinity and Demetrius were the second last pair to go, but after seeing the height and length of the zip line, Demetrius was using every excuse to try and back out of it.

"Meechie, c'mon. We already climbed all the way up here, what's the difference going down?" Trinity held his hand. "I'm right here beside you, don't be scared."

"I ain't bein' scared, I'm bein' safe." Demetrius crossed his arms. "Fuck I look like sliding down this skinny ass rope over some water? You crazy?"

Demetrius pointed at the cables that stretched above the waterfall and went through the tall trees of the forest.

"Nah, fuck this. Nope." Demetrius tried to look over his shoulder, but his harness limited his mobility. "Nyx, bruh. You and Gwen go. We'll go last."

"Baby, no." Trinity complained. "We're already strapped in. You'll be okay, I promise."

Phoenyx peeked over at Gwendolyn through his sunglasses, watching her snicker at Demetrius and Trinity arguing back and forth.

She was dressed in a patterned, orange bikini, with a matching cover up draped over her shoulders and a lollipop in her mouth. Her hair was pulled up into a high bun to help fight the heat.

Phoenyx bent down to whisper in her ear, "Orange looks good as fuck on you."

"Thank you." Gwendolyn smiled, feeling the goosebumps raise on her skin from Phoenyx's breath fanning against her ear.

"I woulda been fucked up if you wasn't here." He whispered again. "You know that?"

Gwendolyn rolled her eyes, "Cap."

Phoenyx sucked his teeth and stood up straight, "Fuck you mean? No cap."

"You do see where we at, right? Jamaica?" Gwendolyn gestured around them. "You still woulda had fun without me."

Phoenyx shook his head, "Nah."

"Demetrius, I'm not playing with you anymore!" Trinity scolded. "You not about to ruin my experience! You said we could do it, so let's go! Now!"

"Aight, Mamas. Aight. Damn. Stop yellin' at a nigga." Demetrius pouted over at his girlfriend and sighed. "Let's go."

"Unnuh ready?" The men working the zip line asked, amused at the couple.

"Yes sir, we're ready." Trinity said politely.

"No, we not." Demetrius spoke under his breath at the same time.

Demetrius squeezed his eyes shut before stepping off of the platform with Trinity, clinging tightly to her arm. His high-pitched howls and a barrage of curse words mixed in with her uncontrollable laughter, faded away into the distance.

The minute that the two of them had disappeared from their view, Phoenyx wrapped an arm around Gwendolyn's waist and drew her closer to him, his fingers tracing patterns against her torso.

He lifted his other hand, using his index finger to lay down one of her stubborn baby hairs that had come free from the gel.

"Gimme kiss real quick." He commanded.

Gwendolyn leaned into him and hid her face, "Nyxie."

Phoenyx chuckled, "You wasn't shy this morning. You shy now?"

Feeling bolder than he usually did, Phoenyx didn't give Gwendolyn a chance to answer.

Taking hold of the lollipop stick, he pulled the candy from her mouth before putting his lips on hers. His tongue explored, humming in satisfaction when he tasted the cherry flavour that was coated on her lips.

She put her hands on his chest, feeling her heart pound out of her own as he moved his hands down her body. He gingerly rested them on her ass; not gripping or caressing, just wanting her to feel his touch.

Gwendolyn was a big fan of public displays of affection, but it wasn't something that she ever got to experience with Phoenyx.

With his hands and lips on her now— open and freely in Jamaica— she caught a small glimpse of how things could be between them. It made her feel like she was on top of the entire world, not just a waterfall.

"Mi sorry fi interrupt." One of the workers said to them. "But unnuh ah hol' up di line."

Phoenyx broke the kiss and glanced behind them, seeing the growing line of irritated tourists that were waiting for their turn.

"My fault." He apologized. "Strap us in."

Phoenyx winked at a flustered Gwendolyn, tilting her chin up to give her a few more quick pecks. Then, he put her lollipop into his mouth.

XXX

[ 7:48 PM ]
Everyting Irie - Restaurant
Ochos Rios

"...I am blessed.
I am blessed.
Every day of my life, I am blessed.
When I wake up in the morning, and I lay my head to rest.
Everyday of my life, I am blessed..."

After a day full of excursions, Seymour brought the group to Everyting Irie for dinner. It was a local restaurant beside Ochos Rios Bay Beach, with music and outdoor seating that granted them a beautiful view.

The evening wind whipped around them, soothing their skin from the humidity of the hot day that they experienced.

"Happy Friendsgiving, everyone." Zolina raised her bottle of Ting Pink Grapefruit Soda.

Even though they were one day late in celebrating the American holiday, they thought that it was still important to take turns expressing something that they were thankful for.

"I appreciate every single one of you and the little family of love that we've created." Zolina smiled at all of them. "I'm thankful for my good health. And I'm thankful that we got to travel and experience this beautiful place together."

Going clockwise around the table, Ace was next to speak.

"I'm thankful for Lina." He said simply.

They waited for Ace to elaborate, or to say something else, but he didn't.

"Damn." Lucas put his drink down. "That's it?"

"I mean, yeah." Ace shrugged carelessly, putting his arm around Zolina and listening to their friends chuckle. "And everything else."

"Well, I'm thankful for my sons, my fine ass woman." Demetrius held up his cup of rum punch. "For bein' outta jail for a year and turnin' my life around."

"Amen." Trinity clapped her hands. "I'm proud of you, Baby."

"Oh! I'm also thankful that Nyx ain't grumpy no more." Demetrius pointed over at Phoenyx. "Nigga was killing the vibes."

Phoenyx sucked his teeth, "Shut up. No, I wasn't."

"Yes, you were." Indigo argued.

"Being mean as hell to Seymour." Roxanne jumped in.

"Isolating yo' self away in the cottage." Ace added.

Gwendolyn took a spoonful of her stew peas, trying to hide her smile from Phoenyx who was rubbing on her thighs under the table, and from everyone confirming that he was miserable before she got there.

"There wasn't no room in the house for alla' us." Phoenyx argued. "Someone had to take it."

"Yeah, yeah." Demetrius waved him off. "Whatever, nigga. We all thankful that you snapped outta that shit."

"I was this close—" Zolina pinched her fingers together. "—To calling Nycki and flying her out here."

Miracle raised her eyebrows, "Nycki?"

"Hold up." Indigo put her fork down. "Nycki, as in your assistant, Nycki?"

"Oh..." Zolina looked around the table. "Y'all don't know?"

"Ouu." Trinity rubbed her hands together. "What's tea?"

"There ain't no tea." Phoenyx spoke up quickly. "Ain't nothing to know."

"Man..." Ace scoffed. "I keep tellin' you to stop frontin' on Nycki."

"Facts." Demetrius jumped in. "Ain't nothing wrong with finally settling down, bruh."

"Ain't nobody frontin' on Nycki." Phoenyx clenched his jaw, feeling Gwendolyn yank her leg away from his touch. "It ain't even like that."

"Y'all remember when Ace used to say the same shit about Zo?" Trinity asked everyone.

"Yup." The table said in unison.

"Ay, ay. This ain't 'bout me and Lina." Ace laughed. "I learned my lesson. We talkin' 'bout Nyx right now."

"No, the fuck we not." Phoenyx sat up, a hard mug on his face. "Can y'all chill the fuck out and mind yo' business? Y'all trippin' right now."

"Alright, y'all. Alright." Indigo giggled and held her arms out across the table. "Let's not make this nigga grumpy again."

A few waiters approached the table, placing down everyone's main course of Escovitch in front of them. A fried red snapper that was seasoned with garlic and allspice, topped with sliced carrots and onions.

The fish smelled amazing, and all except two people at the table had picked up their forks and started to dig in.

Phoenyx slumped down in his seat and tried to catch Gwendolyn's eye; waiting for her to look at him, but her head and body were now purposely facing away from him.

All Gwendolyn could think about was the heavy feeling of her heart that had dropped down into her stomach, completely ruining her appetite.

XXX

[ 11:42 PM ]
Hidden Bay Villa
Runaway Bay

After returning to their vacation home, the women went up to Ace and Zolina's master suite, announcing that they would be having a ladies night sleepover.

The men complained at first, but eventually found themselves in Phoenyx's cottage, sipping on drinks prepared by Chef Delroy and streaming a basketball game.

An agitated Phoenyx slipped outside to smoke a blunt by himself. When Nycki happened to cross his mind, all he could feel was confusion and regret.

He didn't know why he had decided to fuck her more than once— or at all —being that she was someone that would be around longterm. He also didn't consider the possibility that there could be more than just sex between them, because it didn't matter.

To him, Gwendolyn would always be the one to outweigh every other woman.

A nagging feeling brought his eyes over to the main house. Phoenyx looked through the glass doors and windows just in time to see Gwendolyn moving around the main floor, before she disappeared to the lower level.

He outed the blunt in the grass with his Adidas slides, before jogging lightly over to the house. Sliding open the back door and stepping inside, he wasted no time as he made his way down the stairs.

Gwendolyn was inside of her room, putting together a small bag for the night. She threw in her bonnet and a couple of loose t-shirts, sitting her phone charger on top.

Phoenyx stood in the frame of the doorway and watched her pack for a few minutes, before finally deciding to knock on her door.

"Hey..." He said, nervously.

She didn't respond to his greeting, nor did she look up from what she was doing.

"Can we, uh..." He scratched the back of his neck. "Can we talk for a min'?"

Gwendolyn didn't answer him.

He sighed heavily, "Lyn—"

"Are you fucking her?" She asked sharply, her back still facing him.

"I—" He hesitated, worried about how she would react to his answer.

Gwendolyn knew about the interactions that Phoenyx had with other women, but she didn't know why hearing about him and Nycki hurt so much more.

Was it because it was with a woman that they all knew? Or that it was the first time that the group had insinuated his moment with someone else seemed to be more than just something physical?

Maybe it was because Jamaica had made her fairytale with him somehow seem attainable, and learning about Nycki brought her back to the reality where it was not.

Real life always enjoyed slapping her in the face when it came to Phoenyx— especially when it came to Phoenyx.

At his lack of response, Gwendolyn roughly zipped her night bag closed and slung it over her shoulder. She attempted to leave her room, but Phoenyx moved in front of the door and prevented her from doing so.

"Wait." He pleaded.

"The girls are waiting for me, Nyx." Gwendolyn spoke in a dead tone.

"Yes. I did— I was fucking her." Phoenyx admitted guiltily. "But I'm not anymore, aight? I won't."

Gwendolyn let out an ice cold laugh, dropping her bag to the floor with reckless abandon.

"Oh, don't let me being upset stop you from doing your thing." Gwendolyn crossed her arms against her chest. "I mean, it never has before, right?"

"Gwen." Phoenyx said softly. "It ain't—"

"It ain't what?!" Gwendolyn yelled before promptly lowering her voice. "'It ain't like that'? 'It ain't mean anything'? That's the shit you're "bout to say to me, right?"

Phoenyx looked away from her, feeling terrible and unsure of how to convince her of the truth.

"Do I even mean anything to you?" Her voice was fragile now. Swelling with hurt like a pipe about to burst.

"Of course the fuck you do." His head snapped up and he took a few slow steps towards her. "You know you do."

"Nah, I don't know shit." She scoffed. "Shoulda been her on this stupid couples trip instead of me. Clearly."

"What? No. You the only one I want here with me." He reached out to grab her waist. "I'm sorry, aight? Listen, I lov—"

"Don't fucking touch me!" She pushed at his hands, stepping away from his touch.

Phoenyx would usually welcome the heat that he felt with Gwendolyn, but this time, it was like she had burned him.

He respected her request, putting his hands into his hoodie pocket to prevent himself from trying to hold her again.

"Just—" She wiped under her eyes, stopping the tears before they could fall down her cheeks. "Just get out, Phoenyx."

"Babygirl..." He grimaced at the sight of her eyes filled with water. "I ain't mean to hurt you. I swear—"

"Don't." She shook her head and turned away from him. "Please, just get out."

Phoenyx stood there for a few more seconds, not wanting to leave her alone with her racing thoughts. He would have gotten down on his knees if it meant that he could get a few more minutes to explain everything to her.

To remind her how he felt about her.

But with the restrictions on their relationship, it wasn't the time, or the place.

"I'm sorry." He apologized once more before doing what she had asked; retreating back to his cottage.

When she no longer felt his presence, Gwendolyn went into her bathroom and splashed cold water over her face, taking a few moments to gather herself.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and took a deep breath, burying everything that she was feeling under a neutral expression— something that she had mastered over the last few years.

Then, she picked up her bag, turned off her light, and headed back upstairs to meet the other women.

With both Phoenyx and Gwendolyn's emotions running high, they unfortunately weren't thinking smart, nor being present, or vigilant.

Neither of them noticed that the room beside hers had its door cracked wide open.

Otherwise, they would have seen Roxanne, who had been listening to their entire conversation.

👻

- passion and problems
- nyx and gwen heat up, then things get cold
- roxanne finds out a secret 👀
- thoughts?

Vacation Photos
⬇️⬇️⬇️

[ Ace ]

[ Zo ]

[ Gwendolyn + Phoenyx ]

[ Trinity + Demetrius ]

[ Miracle + Lucas ]

[ Indigo + Roxanne ]

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 15.9K 53
A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my face , heat pool down my core while I smir...
458K 18.1K 41
COMPLETE "Just how wet are you for me?" He rumbles in my ear. His hand dips into my underwear and I gasp at the sensation of his finger brushing agai...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...