My Rants

By DemigodOfAnime

Really, just something I use to rant, or vent. More

Hm?
Wattcrap
Gods dam turkey day being a b (F off Charlie/Emma)
Racism
Lesbian Sexualization
Hateful Family
Creepy Fantasies
Victim Blaming
#MeToo and Trumpies
Pitbulls
Which Is Worse?
Abortion.
Shock Collers
My Baby
The Vaccine
Power Puff CW
Sibling Adoption Representation
Snow White?
Can't be racist, apparently
Be careful, it's racist!
Nico di Angelo
People Need To STFU
EVERYTHING Is Racist!
Just Someone I Unfollowed
My Dog
Monster Of Elendhaven Rant
DC Pride
Gross Kink
Bystanders
Crazy Pro-Vaxx
LEAVE ๐Ÿ‘ NICO ๐Ÿ‘ ALONE
Some BS
Marked Review
Sucksbook
Bachelor and such
Zoophiles
๐Ÿ’ƒI๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปhate๐Ÿ’ƒmy๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿปbody๐Ÿ’ƒ
My granny yet again
Theyna
This Dam Ad
Drag Kombat is a drag
YouTube Issue
"Victims"
Humans vs Non-Humans
Fallout 4
Puke (Otherwise known as Percy x Luke)
Peppa Stories
Pitch
I can't...
Turning Red
Elderly
Little Red
Baby Photos
Anti Pitbull
Killing Stalking
Jinx & Powder
Overweight Cart Thief's
Wattpad and "Inappropriate" Stuff
My Medical and My Mom
Christians and Children Deaths
Don't Say Gay
me
Father's Day
A Kiss
Incest
POS Mom
Monster Bye
Why tho
AFAB
Scene I Cried To
Nubia
alone
Stolitz
Death Of Gabe
Yee-Hulk and StRoNg WoMeN
Parents
feeling lonely
Only Dystopia
Pain
Saints Woke/Death Row
Cielbastian
Bubbline
Magnus Chase
I want to move
Racism Fuel
Stories
Bros
Velma
HeroHei
Halloween
Blue Hair & Pronouns
"FATPHOBIC!!!"
Dad BS
Trauma Belief
empty
Fire Feeders. I'm Done
Bad Dreams
Good Ol' Books
Proper Grammar Is Racist
Baldr Game
Bad Little Boy
Sudden Anger
Isebella Good?
AroAce
Not Working
Swan Story
Velma
Another YT L
Fionna & Cake
For Kids!
Milkman
"Not Advertiser Friendly"
WTF parents
We're doomed
EAH
pudding
Wednesday
Love
my games
North Carolina
WTF did I just see
What The Pluck?
Actually Not A Bad Idea
Trans and Creeps
Their Kiss
Texas
Colleen
Attack
Crap
KOSA
Reincarnation and Games
PFP
My Story
Relience
Parody
Ugly Love
Idea
Existential Anxiety Time!
YouTube, stop trying to convert me
Nasty
Sob Bait
Almost Was Gr00med
Hazbin Character
Ozzy Consent
Just an idea
Why justify?
Fuk you, dad
Fallout 4 Sexuality Headcanons (+rant if you think it doesn't matter)
Throw it back
WTF Erotica-
Fallout ''going woke'' now
Rude
Kent Damnsely
Omegaverse
WUT Moment

Cycle Of W H A T

23 2 2
By DemigodOfAnime

TW For somewhat ped0philia
And spoiler warning for Cycle of Fire and mention of Last Herald-Mage

I was enjoying the Cycle Of Fire, but I think I'm drawing the line...

I'm on the 3rd book, and it starts going "Ya, this girl has the power and form of an adult, but in maturity and her actual age she's a child", it has her get frisky. She went through this process of being put in a sort of sleep where she's trained in her dreams, and during such her body aged faster. But on multiple occasions, it still makes it clear she's a child. Not just "She was in a coma for years so while she is an adult, she's mentally a child."
No, it's the opposite. It was in the course of a few days, where her body was put through a fast aging process while she was sleeping to better handle this magic training, but it still makes it clear on multiple occasions that she's a child.

And now in this third book-

Let me share the exact moment I had just put the book down:

Taen traced her fingers along the line of Jaric's collarbone. Gone to the Vaere as a child of ten, she had never known a man. Aside from the premature development that resulted from her mastery, in years and experience she was still very near to a child; but contact with elders on Imrill Kand had influenced the sensitivity that later gave rise to her Dreamwwaver's powers. In some things the girl possessed an understanding far beyond her age. Taen snagged laces of braided gold and deftly began to untie them. "Did I hear you say I was cold? That's a lie."

Her reward was Jaric's quick laugh. "Shrew. I'll change that to no sense of propriety. Will you marry me on Imrill Kand?"

Taen freed the last tie and squirmed to reach his belt. "No." Hands busy, she kissed his chin. "I won't wait that long. Corley can marry us at sea." Sharply she tugged at his buckle.

It seems he tells her they'll wait until their wedding night, but then it says her clothes join his on the deck (they're on a boat).

So...
Gone to the Vaere as a child of ten, she had never known a man.
She was still very near to a child.
In some things the girl possessed an understanding far beyond her age.

The aging of Bella and Edward's daughter was less weird than this! At least it says her maturity grew with her age!
THIS crap says she's still a child in mind, but "mature for her age." Right before she and this guy older than her start shaking the boat!

I was enjoying this book. I loved the concept of this fantasy world actually being on another planet where the humans here don't really know the existence of Earth or how the humans before came from there. And now centuries later the antagonist is the protagonist's brother who was trying to protect her.
It was interesting! And I tried, I tried so dam hard to hope that there wouldn't be a blooming romance with the two main characters. I tried hoping the signs were a fakeout. I tried hoping maybe her brain did go through a growing up process.

This? I'm mad at this. And I'm mad at myself for being so stupid to hope!

And this is a trilogy. I got a 3-in-1 book, I read all of the 1st and 2nd. I loved them! But now I don't wanna finish the third book. I'm just ICKED
Gods dam 1980s books. First Last Herald-Mage with the MC nearing his 40s when he hooks up with a newly 18 year old who's a reincarnation of his dead lover. And now this?

I am peeved!

I don't mind darker stuff in books. I want to get into more mature and darker fantasy.
But when your book randomly starts putting in ped0philia and slapping on "technicalities" to justify it, I back up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.5K 1.3K 48
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
267K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
2.9K 74 47
ใ€‹ใ€‹ ๐•Šโ„‚๐”ธโ„๐• ๐•Š๐•‹๐•†โ„๐•€๐”ผ๐•Š ใ€Šใ€Š Here are over 20 scary stories to keep you on the edge of your seat. Some are from the famous ALVIN SCHWARTZ and some a...
239K 5.3K 36
Camp Darkness: where you send your troubled youth. Only thing is, no humans allowed. It's a camp for the troubled teens of the supernatural world. Be...