"Dilemma Of Faith"

By AnabFatima

Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purit... More

Info
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26

Chapter-11

310 32 6
By AnabFatima

"HIS POV"

In my studio room, when I was humming my own song,with close eyes. Imagining the first glimpse of you; walking after that rainy day, and always covered..

" oooo I wish I could stay with you... Ooo I wish I could stay with you..."

I take a deep sigh, "you're still a mystery to me, Bella! " just then Minho opens the door and enters in. My attention diverts to him.

He speaks, "your Flight is tonight at 8 . The director told me that he has booked two rooms in the hotel. One for you and other for staff, Also all the tickets have been sold out for your tomorrow's concert"

I nod, "weather is clear tomorrow? "

"Yeah I checked it too, it's totally clear, a little cloudy but no rain chance! And the venue is all ready. "

I nod, seems disinterested in talking.

"You've done rehearsal? " Minho is trying to make me participate in his conversation but I just nod in response, he nods as well. Reading his facial expressions I ask, " don't you have to pick your sister from university today? "

He lines his lips and then responses, " no.. She's with her friends today, I guess some sort of celebration. I don't know much, ... So... You also haven't gone to meet someone?"

"Yeah.. I just think that I should go today!.. " he doesn't know about Rumi and Fatima , but he knows that I go somewhere to meet someone.

"Are you seeing someone, I mean..? " his eyes Narrows as he's judging my face

"Yeah...There's a girl... "

"Do you love her? " he asks hurriedly, by cutting my words which were still in throat.

"Mind your language, dumba#" I grit my teeth and give him a death glare, I shout in a hoarse voice, " women is the second name of deceiver. " I move my gaze from his disgusting face to my piano, " I could never fall for such a stupid thing like my father! "

He shuts his mouth at his insult.

I continue but now in a calm tone, "you want me call Jun for your modeling auditions? "

His face brightens and he tilts his head several times in excitement. I get up from my chair and grab my car keys, " clean the mess before leaving "

I leave but I know he cursed me under his breath. Perhaps my venomous attitude hides my pure tears fears. And I don't care about what others think about me.

I just took my car, wore my mask and made my way to the school's direction. I need my vitamin to boost me because only Rumi and her little mocks make me happy now.

In the middle, I stopped at a bakery, bought some chocolates. When I turned back, I saw some fans recognized me under my mask.

??? : "OMG he's Kim taehyung!! "

??? : " Taehyung!! I'm your biggest fan!! "

??? : "just one selfie!! "..

Three rushed to me at first, I clicked a selfie with them. But within my sight, six to seven, seven to nine or more girls surrounded me, making my way difficult to the car, I'm stuck in a rush. And they are all pressing in me, from my front, back, left, right. I try to stay stable, in response to pushing each other. Meanwhile i got a scratch on my arm, because as far I know some fan tried to grip my arm but her big nail wounded my outer skin. But seeing them suffocate me is more hurtful.

I hate paparazzi.

I tried to avoid these girls but one fell in my track, I quickly bent down to brace her, making her stand up and made sure that she hasn't hurt herself. Several cameras captured this scene. And without any second thought getting in my mind, I sat in my car and drove away.

Thousands of thoughts were running like a marathon in my mind, I hate the crowd like this, always, always, it reminds me of that day...

" sh#tt!!!.. " I cursed while honking because I'm driving blindly now. Finally I arrive outside the school, but there's complete silence. I look around, but I can't look for Rumi anywhere.

Checking the time, I realize it's already more than 2 pm. She must has gone with her unnie. But when I was about to apply back gear, I see rumi's reflection through mirror. She's looking in the bus direction.

"Rumi!?? " I quickly get out of my car, rush toward her, almost in panick. She seems lost today, "Rumi! .. "

She turns around."op-ppa?!" Her facial expressions changes from worries to smile. She runs towards me, I sit to her level and she hugs me. I feel the sudden embrace and instantly embraced her back. My heart filled with tenderness, because now I feel myself responsible of her worries as well.

I don't know when and how? But I've become sensitive when it comes to Rumi.

"Op-ppa! I was scared.. "

Caressing her back, I ask in a soft tone, "why are you still here? Your unnie? Where's she? Why hasn't she come yet?"

She breaks my embrace and get a little back, "I don't know why hasn't she... Op-ppa! Your arm? What happened here? "

I'm almost taken aback, because when she saw my wounded arm, she forgot her tensions, I can't help but melt at her concerned face.

While sitting on the bench now, She holds my arm in her hand, takes out a cute pink colored bandage and applies it on my scratch.

I feel a surge of affection seeing someone as soft and pure as her. I must save her at all cost. But what's this behavior Bella! I thought you were a responsible one, how could you forget Rumi.

"Here it's done!.. Does it hurt?"

I snap back from my thoughts, I say," since my cute little Rumi has healed it, so it doesn't hurt anymore." I caress her hair, "where's your unnie? "

She looks in the direction Fatima used to come, " I guess she's busy in celebrations? "

"Celebrations? "

Her excited expressions say it all, "You know op-ppa!? Fatima unnie has gotten first position in her class. Yesterday her result came out and maa, baba were so happy...perhaps she's busy in celebrating!?"

I nod, now I understand why Mr. Yaqoob's eyes brightens when they mentions the success of Fatima. Smiling, I say in judging way, "still it is wrong, your unnie should have sent you home first. She should has to be a little responsible.. "

"Don't say anything about my unnie! .. ". I stare back and forth in her eyes how she defends her sister, " Fatima unnie is the best unnie ever, I want to be like her, strong, intelligent and beautiful..she is just busy in her schedule doesn't mean you say bad about her. "

Her glare left me speechless. I smile, " ok ok I'm sorry, I won't say anything bad about her again... "

She tilts her head. The other day she asked me, my profession, today I'll tell her and more than that I'll invite her to my concert as a special guest.

So I just look away and ask politely, "Rumi! You listen to music? "

"No I don't.. Because that is Haram, right?"

"Haram? " this isn't what I expected, is her religion this outdated?

She smiles and says, "Baba says that one should stay away from everything that creates a distance between you and Allah. And If you consider nasheeds to be music. I do appreciate nasheeds that glorify Allah."

My mind goes blank for a moment...,This much faith? What kind of God is this... Even this kid, this little kid has this much faith in God, that she skips everything that fears her creating a cleavage between her and her God. I feel sweat forming on my forehead. Each word from her mouth sent waves of goosebumps down my spine.

I quickly stand up, "let's go.. I'll drop you home. " without looking back, I open car door for her then I sit at the driver seat.

Drive her back home but still her words are echoing in my ears, "one should stay away from everything that creates a distance between you and Allah."

when I reach her home, I open the door for her, then ring the bell. Miss Noor asked before opening the door, when Rumi said it's her, she opened the door.

She smiles seeing me, " arry!! Assalam O alaikum taehyung beta?!.. I didn't expect you coming ". I smile.

Rumi replies, "maa g! Unnie hasn't come yet so taehyung oppa took me back home"

"Oh I completely forgot to tell Yaqoob sb that Fatima told me that she'd get late today, so he has to pick you back" she facepalms herself.

I chuckle, "it's ok auntie! Rumi is like my sister too. I was just passing by when I saw her. So I took her back home. "

"Thanks beta! " She smiles, " since Fatima got busy, now it seems a huge work to pick and drop Rumi".

"Don't worry because I'll order my driver to give Rumi pick and drop service daily".

" but son?! "

"You've called me son now don't say 'no'."

"Allah has sent you as an angel in our lives, " she smiles brightly then says, "Will you do all the talking at the door? Come inside".

Her way of inviting in, is so natural. Now I know that Pakistani people are very hospitable.

" no auntie! I need to go somewhere, so I'll come some other day," . I look at Rumi, "take care of yourself till then"

She smiles cutely, I then look at miss Noor, " congratulations, Rumi told me about fatima's success. It's such a great achievement. "

Miss Noor awws, " what a poor thing, you haven't met Fatima yet, still congratulating. "

Little did she know that I'm still unable to get over her glimpses, even though I never talked to her, never met her directly.

"Wait.. I made kheer pudding yesterday. I'll pack some for you. " before I could say she goes in. While Rumi smiles at me, "you'll love maa's kheer"

I chuckle, miss Noor comes back with a packed jar, "here, it's for you. Bety! And Don't forget to tell me if you'll like it or not"

"With the love with which you are giving it, I like it without eating it".. I take the jar from her hand.

" stay blessed " she passes a huge smile. I look at Rumi who waves her hand, with a smile, I get back in my car and drive away.

I always feel so relaxed here. I call someone after applying earphones, while driving, I was about to turn on the music when my mind recalled rumi's words, "one should stay away from everything that creates a distance between you and Allah."

I flinch my nose like Rumi used to do. Then chuckle at myself, call rings under my earpiece, I touch it to answer.

"What have you done,taehyung!" No greetings, no respect, no one else but my rude director, "what have I done?" I ask annoyingly.

"Trend.. You're on trend... Just tell me where had you left? "

Rolling eyes I reply in a disinterested tone, " to meet someone! "

"Outside the bakery? " he shouts.

"No?!.. " I had completely forgotten the incident infront of bakery. The push and pull game.

"Fans attacked you, some recorded that clip and now two hashtags are trending, the first one is " #taehyung is such a gentleman " because the way you stopped to brace a fan, and second one "#hybe doesn't protect it's idols" taehyung! How many times you have to defame your own company " he keeps on scolding me.

"I.. I didn't do anything intentionally..i just..."

He cut my words, keeps on barking, "how many times do I have to tell you to take guards with you before going anywhere? Why do you forget that you're famous, Huh!? Why are you so stubborn?."

I take a deep breath and say in a low voice,"This won't repeat again.. "

" yes and you've to mention this incident in your Instagram story . And take the blame on yourself, not on company".

"Mmm. " I cut the call. My mood is ruined in just a few moments.

.....

"AUTHOR'S POV"

He's lost in the melody when his fingers move in a certain agility like this piano is a part of him. A cracked wine bottle,some poured in glass, some was tainted on the floor. He's lost. His inner rage is pouring out of the soul in the form of music..

Hauntingly beautiful.

"APPAAA!!!... "

shivers, tears start to stream.. as if he was affected by the melody he was playing. It was as if the music was pulling emotions out of him and channeling them into the melodies. It was incredible.

The door creak opens, he looks at the upcoming person servant with red eyes, killer glare like it could penetrate through any concrete wall.

"WHAT.. DO YOU NEED?! " He shouts in a harsh tone.

"Sir!.. Your.. Your flight... " the servant almost trembled..

"GET THE F## OUTTT!!.. "

He nods and leaves his drawing room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

( lips can lie darling! Try hiding your eyes..)

..............

💌

To all readers!

Don't forget to vote y'all and please follow me as well, till the next part, Allah Hafiz.

Your Nabi 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 3.2K 14
"I live in a world where it's a paradise for the sinners, and a hell for the believers." Taehyung loses his wife, Asiya, in a car accident. It was t...
12.7K 1K 62
A journey of "I can do anything for you" to "I can do anything for Allah." In a world where people of different beliefs and values often find them...
40.7K 3K 49
β˜† AMAAN ULLAH ZAMAN β˜† 27 year old ex-marine who is now looking for some meaning in his life. After his father remarried he doesn't have a family to c...
54.5K 4K 57
[π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† #3 𝙀𝙛 π˜½π™žπ™©π™©π™šπ™§π™¨π™¬π™šπ™šπ™© π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨] π–£” It's not the future, I'm afraid of. It's the fear of the past repeating itself that haunts...