Wrestling One Shots

By K-Destiiny

Just like the title says. Both WWE and AEW one shots full of smutt and fluff More

Intro
Chocolate Chip? - Randy Orton (f)
Cookies - Part 2 (s)
Braun Strowman(s) - Baby Gifts
Jon Moxley - Friends (F)
Adam Cole - Best Friend (F)
Three's A Game
Daddy's Home
Legado
Taking Sides
Hold Onto Me
Arrangements - Part 1
New Friends - Part 1
Promised (2)
Game Time
Always Yours
Hold Onto Me (2)
Promised
Arrangements (2)
We're Here
Hold Onto Me (3)
Arrangments (3)
Moving On
Promised (3)
Acknowledge Me (1)
Celebrate - Trick Williams
Lose My Wife (1)
Author's Note
Arrangements (4)

Travel Companion (1)

401 10 0
By K-Destiiny

"What are we doing this weekend?" I asked my boyfriend.

"We are going to Australia to do some press for Elimination Chambers." he said as I jumped on his back.

"You looked so good tonight, baby." I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Jackie ..." he growled.

"I'm just commenting."

"Yeah ... just commenting." he complained, squeezing my thighs.

"Who are we going with?"

"Demi." he replied as he walked to the car.

"So why am I going? I'm not part of Judgement Day."

"I don't really know."

When he put me down, I asked, "Ooh! Am I finally getting my invitation to Judgement Day?"

"Maybe ... they really haven't said anything to me."

"The fans are eating up the interactions lately." I smiled.

"They are. They love to hate Rhea and me but lately, they're loving Rhea's interactions with you. I've seen comments where people are mad at me for getting between Katrina and Rhea." he chuckled.

"Oh, I'm sure you'd love to be between the two of us." I smirked.

He pressed me against the car and kissed me, then said, "That wouldn't be a bad place to be."

"I'm sure of it." I smiled.

After two days of house shows, we packed our things and headed to the airport. We're supposed to meet up with Demi somewhere here and travel together. Our TV characters don't mesh well, but in real life, we get along perfectly well. A little too well, in all honesty.

Dominik is my boyfriend but on TV we can't stand each other. The way our storyline is working, the stable he is in, is trying to recruit me using Demi's character, Rhea. They have an on-screen thing alluding to a possible relationship, but, with how things are progressing, fans have started shipping Rhea Ripley with Katrina Larios and it's been entertaining. Then behind the scenes, Demi has been ... well the three of us have been flirting just a little hard. This trip is bound to be entertaining as well.

"There you two are." The Australian accent rang out.

"Hey, we were looking for you." I said, looking her over in her black leggings and shirt.

There's no denying that she's hot as fuck and so is my boyfriend. This is gonna be fun, I'm sure of it.

"I got here about twenty minutes ago." she said.

"You eat something?" Dom asked her, eyeing her up as well.

He looked at me with wide eyes when I caught him checking her out and I just winked at the guilty look on his face, making him blush. Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun. We got some smoothies and in-flight snacks before heading to the VIP lounge. A perk of my parents that I will forever take advantage of. Once we boarded, I found myself sitting in between Demi and Dom, and for some reason, it made my heart pound.

"You okay, Jackie?" Demi asked.

"I'm good." I sighed as the plane started to taxi.

"Even with how much we fly, she's still a nervous flyer." Dom smiled, taking my hand and rubbing circles on the back of it.

"That's understandable." Demi said.

She grabbed my other hand and started rubbing circles in the back as well. She looked a little worried but when I relaxed into it, so did she. We've got a whole row to ourselves in business class, the seats were very comfortable and quite spacious. As the flight finally took off, I relaxed completely and cuddled into Dom's side when he lifted the thick but comfortable armrest. All of us brought our entertainment, books, video games, and movies, and we took our time with it because the flight was long from Florida to Perth.

The first flight was short, 3 hours from Florida to Texas, there was a 2-hour layover, then we boarded the long flight, from Texas to Sydney, and then after another 1.5-hour layover, another 5-hour flight from Sydney to Perth. Total flight time is 29 hours. Both of them held my hand again as the second flight took off and we relaxed into it because we're gonna be here for a while.

I cuddled into Dom's side again as he shared his earbuds for us to watch a movie. I did notice Demi watching us while she watched her own movie. Nudging Dom, I subtly looked over to Demi, encouraging him to do the same. He just smirked when he caught her watching us and her cheeks blushed red as she stuck her nose in her phone.

"You wanna play a game?" he asked, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"What kind of game?" I smiled.

"A fun one." he said, nodding to Demi.

"Does she?" I whispered.

"We're about to find out." he muttered, messing with his phone.

"What did you do?" I asked him as he raised the partition to the other row, blocking us from anyone who passes.

"I sent her a video, thank God for in-flight Wi-Fi." he smirks as he turns to lean against the partition and turns me to face Demi.

From my seat, I can see the video he sent her as soon as she taps on it. It's an intimate video of Dom and I. Before I can argue ... I see her squirm in her seat as she plays it, biting her lip. She looks up at us with super dilated eyes and watches Dom's hands move over my breasts, pinching my nipples. Now I understand why he told me to travel with no bra. Demi's eyes are trained on his hands as they move lower over my body. Dom spread my legs and pushed his hand into my pants, groaning when he felt how wet I was.

"You're enjoying this." he smirked, kissing my neck. "Enjoying her watching me touch you while she listens to me eat you."

"Yes." I moan softly, bucking my hips against his hand.

His finger drew lazy circles around my clit and it had me writhing against him.

"Take your pants off." he said, making Demi's and my eyes widen.

"What?"

"Take them off, baby. Let her see how wet she made you." he growled softly.

"Do you want that?" I asked her, trying to gauge her mood.

"Fuck yes." she groaned, reaching out to help and stopping. "Can I?"

"Please ..." I pleaded as one of his long fingers dipped into me softly. "Dom ..."

"Watch her." he told me.

I watched Demi grab the hem of my pajama pants that I changed into before this flight, and pull them down. Her eyes narrowed as my panties clung to my wet pussy, she pulled those away too, grabbing and sniffing. Her groan not quite as low as my moans.

Dom spread my legs again, keeping Demi's attention on my pussy. His fingers moved over my clit again and I had to bite my lip not to moan. Demi's hand was moving into her pants but Dom stopped her.

"No touching ... yet." he ordered.

"Please." she pleaded.

"Touch me." I offered, making her eyes widen.

"What?"

"Touch ... me. This ... thing has been building for a while, we'll about the details later when we're off the plane. Touch me Demi, I want you to ... and I know you want to." I said.

"Baby, why don't you show her?" Dom asked and by the tone of his voice, I know he's just as affected as we are.

Holding my hand out for her, I take hers after she locks her phone and holds it out, pulling her into me to kiss her. I moan into the kiss as her hands move over my body. One of her hands moved lower, brushing over my clit, making me pull away and bite down on her shoulder to keep quiet. I saw Dom's hand come and cup her cheek, pulling her in to kiss as well. This time, I took advantage to move my hands over her body, under her shirt to play with her hardened nipples, making her moan into Dom's lips.

Of course, our idiotic asses decided to play this game on a plane but potentially getting caught is part of the fun. Demi's hand trails softly over my thigh and I squirm beneath them, trying to get her fingers back where I want them. She pulled away from Dom's kiss and looked at me with wide eyes, so I pulled her back to kiss me and moaned when she thrust two fingers into me.

"Fuck ..." I whisper, turning to press my cheek against Dom's chest.

Somehow, Demi wedged herself between our row of seats and the one in front of us, just enough to kneel down and suck on my clit. Dom wrapped an arm around my waist to keep me in place while Demi devoured my pussy. I tangled my finger in her hair and pulled her in, biting Dom's arm to keep quiet when she added a third finger. My orgasm built swiftly with my boyfriend's toying with my breasts and Demi eating my pussy.

"M'gonna cum ... so close." I whispered to them.

"That's it baby, let go." Dom smirked.

"Let me see that pretty pussy when you cum." Demi said, her lips shiny from my juices.

She went straight back to sucking on my clit and my body spasmed between them, the orgasm bursting out of me. I bit down on Dom to keep from making too much noise and his arm kept me in place. Breathing harshly, I whimpered between the two of them when Dom pulled Demi in to kiss her again and help her clean up.

"That was ..." she started to say.

"Delicious." I muttered, pulling her down against me.

"We gonna finish this at the hotel?" Dom asked, leaning in to brush his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Of course, we've gotta take care of you too." Demi said.

"I like the sound of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 40 23
Kenny Omega is my one and only
Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

35K 1.4K 43
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
47.3K 762 119
one shot pieces i've written for wrestlers. mostly kenny omega, honestly. read the first chapter regarding requests. all lowercase intended. cover cr...
3.4K 95 11
-EXTENDED SUMMARY INSIDE- "I had so many dreams coming into this," she spoke, finally breaking. "And now, I'm losing all of them. Everything I've eve...