Shattered Souls (BTS)

Galing kay littletroublemaker_

Escaping fate is not easy. Growing up with a soulless mother, Madeline didn't want a soul mate. But when she... Higit pa

Authors Note
Chapter 1: Madeline
Chapter 2: Madeline
Chapter 3: BTS
Chapter 4: Jungkook
Chapter 5: Madeline
Chapter 6: Yoongi
Chapter 7: Madeline
Chapter 8: Hoseok
Chapter 9: Madeline
Chapter 10: Madeline
Chapter 11: Namjoon
Chapter 12: Madeline
Chapter 13 - Seokjin
Chapter 14 - Taehyung
Chapter 15: Jimin
Chapter 16: Hoseok
Chapter 17: Jimin
Chapter 18: Madeline
Chapter 19: Madeline
Chapter 20 - Namjoon
Chapter 21 - Madeline
Chapter 22 - Madeline
Chapter 23 - Madeline
Chapter 24: Seokjin
Chapter 25 - Madeline
Chapter 26 - Jungkook
Chapter 27: Madeline
Chapter 28: Yoongi
Chapter 29: Madeline
Chapter 30: Madeline
Chapter 31: Madeline
Chapter 32: Seokjin
Chapter 33: Madeline
Chapter 34: Namjoon
Chapter 35: Madeline
Chapter 36: Madeline
Chapter 37: Hoseok
Chapter 38: Madeline
Chapter 39: Jimin
Chapter 40: Madeline
Chapter 41: Madeline
Chapter 42: Taehyung
Chapter 43: Madeline
Chapter 45: Jungkook

Chapter 44: Madeline

843 59 0
Galing kay littletroublemaker_

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen. You can also read ahead of my new story Lust plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 1887

MADELINE TRIED TO spend as much time with her soul mates as possible. However, spending time with them was difficult. She had an important assignment she couldn't neglect. Thus, the boys decided to study with her. It was amusing watching them try to understand the content. Namjoon seemed to be the only one who knew exactly what to write.

She had made every second count. It was hard knowing that they would be leaving soon. She wasn't sure when she'd next see them again. She would miss hugging them, touching them, and being in their presence.

Madeline completed her assignment and submitted it a day before the boys were due to leave. Pleased with her work, she exhaled loudly and stretched her poor, tense muscles.

The first thing she did was message the boys and inform them she had finished. She wanted to spend as much time with them as today and make as many happy memories as possible.

Her soul mates were quick to reply to her and inform her they'd come to pick her up in half an hour.

That gave her plenty of time to get ready. Her brown orbs quickly flew to the bag of small presents she had bought for them. She wanted to give them something they could use when they returned.

Madeline rushed out of her dorm twenty minutes later and sent the boys a text to meet her in the parking lot.

Every time she was about to see her soul mates, her body would start tingling. Madeline promised herself to make the most of today.

She hopped into the car eagerly and greeted her soul mates with a warm, loving smile. The way she behaved around them now still surprised her. She had always been reserved and distant from others—even her family. But the way she acted around them was natural. She didn't hold herself back anymore.

They had a way of making anyone feel at ease. Her family felt comfortable around them and even her mom couldn't fault them.

She was incredibly lucky. She could see that now.

Instead of taking her back to their apartment, they drove her through her city. The van's console was guiding them along the roads to an unknown location.

"Where are we heading?" She leaned over and asked Taehyung.

He turned to her with a mischievous grin, "It's a secret. You'll find out soon enough."

Playfully, she glared at him. "Okay, fine. I can be patient."

Sitting back, she glanced around the van and drank in all of her soul mates. This time, Hobi was driving while Jin was in the passenger seat. The two of them were discussing the songs that were playing quietly on the radio.

In the second row were her, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Both of the youngest members of BTS were clutching her hands tightly. They admired the scenery, noting tiny details most would have usually ignored.

As for her three other soul mates, they were sat in the back. Jimin and Namjoon were intensely watching a video on Namjoon's phone. Yoongi, to no one's surprise, was sleeping peacefully.

Madeline could never understand how people could sleep in a car. If she closed her eyes for a few seconds, she would feel car sick. As long as she was aware of her surroundings, she would be fine. 

They eventually rolled to a stop at a familiar place. She sprung up from her seat and smiled at the picture in front of her.

"You guys brought me to Minnesota Park?" She turned to them happily.

"We know you like coming here with your family so we thought it'd be good to have a picnic," Hobi told her, coming to stand next to her.

They had parked away from the main car park, choosing a quieter area. She knew it was so they didn't run into any trouble. None of them wanted their last day to be ruined by the media.

Jungkook and Namjoon rounded the car and opened the boot of the car. The rest of her soul mates admired the peaceful desert expanse for a moment before beginning the trek away from the car. Hobi gestured for her to follow after him.

She intertwined their fingers together and started walking at the same pace as him.

Madeline heard Namjoon and Jungkook slam the boot shut and trail after them.

"We don't get to do this very often," Hobi revealed to Madeline, swinging their joined hands back and forth.

"Do what?"

"Go out for a picnic in the open. We used to before we debuted but since then, it's difficult to go out like this." He elaborated, turning to smile fondly at her. "I've always dreamed of this, you know."

"Dreamed of going on a picnic after debuting?" She queried, confused.

"No," He shook his head, chuckling softly. "Going on dates with my soul mate. It still feels surreal."

"I never imagined any of this," She admitted. "I always thought I'd be better off alone. But I was wrong. I'm glad I get to have these experiences with you guys."

Hobi stopped walking and fully shifted to face her. Suddenly, he lifted his hand up and pinched her cheek. She stared back at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry," He apologized, dropping his hand sheepishly. "I couldn't help it. You looked too cute."

She blushed at his actions. There was no doubt that Hobi knew exactly what he was doing. He was a natural flirt, like her other soul mates. She'd have to get used to it otherwise her poor heart would suffer greatly.

"What about here?" Jimin, who was ahead of them, spun around and asked the group. He'd chosen a flatter bit of land close to a large tree. The others all murmured their agreement and started setting up.

She assisted Jungkook with unfolding the blanket, telling him about the trips she used to have here.

Jungkook listened to her talk intently. His eyes never strayed away from her. It still threw her off how they gave her their undivided attention. It showed how much they cared about her.

"What should we do now?" Taehyung asked once they had set up.

At that moment, Jin's stomach rumbled, evoking a chorus of laughter from the rest of them.

"I think you got your answer, Tae." Namjoon joked.

Madeline later discovered Jin and Hobi had prepared all of the food for them. They had woken up earlier than usual to create an array of side dishes for them to enjoy. It warmed Madeline's heart—she could tell they had put a lot of thought and care into it.

"Say ahhh," Jimin, who had managed to win the fight on who would sit beside her, said. On his fork was a delicious-looking slice of watermelon. She locked eyes with him, silently conveying if he was being serious.

His mischievous expression remained planted on his face. He gestured for her to lean forward and eat the fruit.

Warmth spread from her neck up to her face. Nobody had ever fed her like this before, not since she was a child.

Hesitantly, Madeline leaned forward and opened her mouth. The cold, juicy fruit slipped into her mouth. All the while, Jimin stared intensely at her face. Every part of her body was alight with a burning fire.

Jimin moved his face even closer to hers so that their noses were mere inches from brushing against each other.

"How was it?" He asked her in a low, husky voice.

Her breath hitched. Madeline found herself wanting more. She wanted him to kiss her passionately—to touch her in places no man had touched her before.

She had never felt so turned on before.

The others had to know what was going on. The atmosphere between the two of them had definitely changed.

"G—good," Was all she could manage.

Jimin gazed at her with lust-filled eyes before eventually pulling away. His expression switched to an innocent one and he turned to talk to Yoongi, acting as if nothing had ever happened. She blinked in shock.

Jimin was known by many ARMY for being able to go from sweet and charming to devilishly sexy. Madeline had just witnessed it firsthand.

Park Jimin was most certainly a danger to society.

Madeline swallowed the thick lump in her throat and tried to distract herself. If Jimin could pretend nothing happened, then so could she.

***

AN HOUR LATER, Madeline found her head lying on Jin's lap. He gently threaded his long digits through her hair in a soothing manner, whilst humming a soft tune under his breath.

The maknae's were throwing a frisbee with Hobi whilst Yoongi and Namjoon were both reading a book. It was a wholesome setting that made her believe they were a family.

"I love you Madi," Seokjin declared to her, peering down at her with sparkling eyes.

She knew without a doubt that she loved them too. She loved them as easily as breathing.

"I—," Her voice got caught in her throat. Saying she loved him—them—was difficult for her.

"It's okay, Madi. I know." Jin whispered delicately.

Madeline lifted her upper body up and shook her head, "No, I want to say it. I need to say it."

Patiently, he waited for her to continue.

Madeline gathered the courage she'd need to say it. She wanted them to know before they left that she was willing to wait because they meant the world to her. She had been selfish and harsh when they had first met but no matter what, they had waited for her.

It was now her turn to wait.

She connected her eyes with his, "I love you. All of you."

A genuine, beautiful smile stretched onto his lips. He curled his hand around the back of her neck and pulled her closer to him.

She flickered her eyes to his lips. He did the same to her, tempted to touch them.

Boldly, Madeline made the first move. Tentatively, she pressed her lips to his and relished in the fireworks that erupted in her stomach.

Jin reacted immediately, taking the lead. They moved in synchronization, getting lost in the moment. Their mouths molded together, becoming one.

"Get a room!" A playful voice shouted to them, disrupting their passionate moment.

Jin disconnected their lips, panting heavily. She struggled to breathe. Every time she kissed them, she lost her breath. Park Jimin was not the only one who was deadly. They all were.

"Yah! You spoiled our moment!" Jin exclaimed. Although he tried to look mad, everyone knew he wasn't really. She smiled to herself as he dramatically stood up and chased after Taehyung.

Taehyung yelled in fear, begging Jin to stop chasing him. There were definitely going to be more moments like this in the future. And she couldn't wait. 

You can also read all of Shattered Souls on Inkitt for a small fee! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

146K 6.2K 46
This is book two for "In The Dark" It's been eight months since you escaped the mansion. You try to live your life as normally as possible, and you d...
186K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
2.5K 205 10
"KIM. MOTHERF*CKING. SEOK. JIN! What the fuck did you stuff in those brownies?!" Vanessa's life takes an unsuspected change the moment she disappear...
430K 13.9K 47
BTS are mates. Namjoon and Hoseok returned home with another omega walking behind them. The new arrival seems to get along with everyone but Yoongi...