Reunited, We Stand Together

By TheWhisperingFire

In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When thei... More

Character Sketch
A little Encounter
Important
Shot
Pain
Apology
Caged Again
Anger
Fear
Hope
Punishment
Little Zayan
A Talk
Getting Love
Truth
Hospital
Tension hanging in the Air
Why?
Alive or Dead ?
Fun day
New Story
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

The Plan

336 26 15
By TheWhisperingFire

Third Person Pov:

After feeding the soup, Arush made him sleep and went to the living room. He smirked internally seeing Zayan's brother.

"Do you thought I will forgive you for what you did with Zayan?" Arush said with his deep voice sending shivers down their spine. They shook their heads frightened.

"I want words!" He shouted furiously, glaring at them with anger filled eyes.

"N-o" They stuttered out of fear.

"Where is Sir?" He growled furiously.

"N-o, S-ir" They stuttered again. They could feel what Zayan felt. And that's what Arush wanted.

"Your punishment starts from today. Whatever I say, you will obey. Dare to disobey me. Understood?" He said sternly with a smirk.

"Yes, Sir" They replied immediately. They hated it.

^ We are hating this when it's just a beginning. How did Zayan bhai put up whole life?^ They thought saddened by the fact.

" 100 Push up. All of you " He ordered sternly with his deep voice which sends shiver down their spine.

They followed as they were instructed. It continued whole week like this. Zayan would be in his room whole day while they treated him with love, care and gentleness. His relations with his brothers was now good. Just a bit things were left. Arush will punish them if they make a mistake but not too harsh. It was unknown to Zayan. Though, Arush knew if Zayan found out, he is gone.

Now, Arush is at the door bidding them and giving Zayan's brothers a final warning. Unknown to them, Zayan feared if Arush go back to India, they will be like before. But he kept it within himself. It was the sad day for Zayan but happiest day for his brothers. The jealously they felt seeing Zayan and Arush relationship was unbearable. It was unfortunately a reminder for them that they should be in place of Arush comforting, playing and being lovey dovey with Zayan. They were waiting for Arush to go back to India so that they could execute their plan.

"Bye, Aru! Take care!" Zayan said with a fake smile while hugging him tightly.

"We'll talk through phone. Don't you dare to lie to me! Otherwise no one will worse than me" Arush replied while wiping the tears that fell from Zayan's eyes.

"Shut up, Moron" Zayan said chuckling while whacking him.

"Okay, bhaiya! Arush Bhai is getting late" Aayaan interrupted literally throwing Arush out and locking the door. Zayan chuckled at his jealous brother.

"Now bhaiya, Don't laugh! Come with us in Bashir's room" Aayaan whined cutely.

"Wait" Bashir said blind folding Zayan and they took him into Bashir's room.

As Bashir removed the blind fold, Zayan was in shock would be an understatement.

( Instead of I it's we)

(Imagine both beds are same. Instead of I it's we)

( Ignore Happy Birthday, Love. Imagine it's We are sorry, Bhaiya)

(Imagine it's childhood photo of them with Zayan)

"It's-- You all did this!" Zayan said shocked with his wide eyes and jaw drop . They chuckled at his reaction and nodded their head.

He was so happy that he couldn't explain in his words. Words would not be enough for the happiness he felt. He couldn't stop the tears that fell from his eyes.

"Don't cry. It doesn't suit you." Bashir said as he wiped Zayan's teary face.

"We know what did. Sorry isn't enough for that. When there's a crack on the wall. We fix it, right? That's how we will fix our relation with you. I know it won't be easy. It will be difficult. But we will try our best. We will always with you. Stand with you. And trust you. Trust that's the most important thing in the relationship to maintain. But we didn't trust you which broke out relationship then our actions towards you. We deeply regret it. Give us one last chance. We will mend it. I can't there won't be a single tear in your eyes. But I promise We won't be the reason. " Bashir added sincerely.

" Yes, Bhaiya. We promise you. We love you too much to lose you again" Asim said, his voice full of emotions.

"Punish us however you want but give us a last chance" Kareem spoke out.

"What! Arush Bhai already punished us" Aayaan whined but gulped as he saw his brothers glare on them. Arush very deeply threatened him to not tell it to Zayan.

"What!?" Zayan said shocked.

" Leave naaa. Do you give us last chance or not?" Bashir said, his eyes desperately screamed for a yes. Zayan understood what Arush did. He will deal with it later.

"Yes, bhaiya tell us" Asim said desperately.

"Liar" Zayan said, his voice emotional.

"No, bhaiya. We a-- he was cut off by Zayan.

"You lied when you said you won't be the reason of my cry" Zayan said hugging Bashir and sobbed. With a smile on their face, they hugged him.

"Ya Silly, Why are you crying? Does a Army commando officer cry? " Bashir teased him playfully.

"I am a human. Don't talk to me now" Zayan said sniffling while hitting him with his cute hits. Unknown to him, they were really happy to see this side of Zayan. They missed so much. They sighed regretfully. But they know they can't fix the past but they can focus on the present and they do not make the same mistake.

"Okay, Sorry" Bashir said cutely while hugging him again.

"Hmm. Big Zayan forgiwe you" Little Zayan replied cutely with a giggle. This Zayan didn't slip out of sadness, pain or hurt but our of happiness and excitement to feel love of his brothers.

"Is little Zayan here?" Bashir asked playfully.

"Yess!" Little Zayan replied jumping around.

"Calm down, Buddy. You will hurt yourself" Kareem said with a laugh.

"Play games with me! Play games with me!" He repeated excitedly.

"Hmmmm. What little Zayan want to play?" Asim asked with a grin.

"Hide n seek!" Little Zayan yelled cheerfully.

"Let's decide who's gonna find?" Bashir said beaming. He was expert in this game but how wrong was he!

"Me! Me!" Little Zayan yelled. And that's how they started playing. But in every round, Little Zayan won! So they decided this time Little Zayan will hide but still Little Zayan won.

"You can't defeat me" Little Zayan giggle but gave a tired yawn indicating he was sleepy.

"Let's sleep now" Aayaan said ruffling his hair.

"Cuddle with all of you" Little Zayan mumbled while rubbing his eyes then he looked at every one of them.

"It's a cuddle night then! " Bashir said cheerfully. Little Zayan hugged him again and mumbled "pick me. Don't wanna walk. Me tired"

Bashir chuckled and picked him up while little Zayan snuggled into his neck sleeping right away. They laid in Bashir's bed and cuddled whole night.

Author Note:

How's it?

A double update today!

Don't forget to vote and comments!

Stay tuned for the Next and last chapter!

Well, In previous chapter, Zayan was supposed to die and then funeral. Brother's regret and guilt. This chapter was supposed to be memories of Arush with Zayan and little Zayan and their childhood memories with Zayan. Then alternative ending. But as I promised writerrherrr to give her Bashir comforting Zayan moment ( I didn't forget. It will be on the next upcoming chapter ) and NishthaRaj0 for Arush and Zayan moment while his brothers are burning in jealousy ( which I gave on previous chapter. It wasn't much. I couldn't think of what to write more so I am sorry) so I removed the sad ending.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 103K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.3K 127 15
Hareem Zayan Mir is the heart of her family.she's a cute bubbly girl with a loud personality.she's a clumsy princess who only hates one person and th...
40.4K 3.1K 37
A boy who called himself orphan and spends every night sheding tears. Whereas a boy who is living in care of his three elder brothers. A brother who...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

266K 10.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...