PERFECT WORLD: BABY TYRANT X...

By elaina_6280

After Mabel and Aidan got married they had two kids, Elaina and Alastor. One day Mabel got sick and passed aw... More

01: Elaina Devlin Ermaneau
03: You posses the Evil eye don't you?
Intro for mc
04: The Magia Lupus
05: Abyss Razor
06: Your parents tried to kill you?
07: Abel Walker
08: Deal with the puppets!
09: Victory!
10: Empress in name
11: The Seed Of God
12: Cell War
Important announcement!!
13: Celebration (not really)
14: He what!?
15: Divine Visionaries
16: The power of this empire
17: Should we visit home?
18: Divine Visionary Candidate Exam
19: Innocent Zero
20: Cream Puff Party
21: Dark Magic awakened!
22: Past
23: Let's save Easton!
24: The new Empress
25: The final stage
26: Walkis candidates
27: And so it begins
28: Domina Blowelive

02: Mash Burnedead

224 6 0
By elaina_6280

It had been 3 years since Elaina enrolled in Easton Magic School.

She is currently 15 and is sitting in her separated room at Easton which Aidan got her. She was just glancing in and out of the window to see the entrance exam for the transfer students. A very peculiar boy caught her eye.

She saw that the boy had been lifting weights then put on his clothes and was now sitting in mid-air and reading a fitness book.

"Is that guy crazy?" Elaina mumbles to herself.

TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM SCENE>>>>>

People were murmuring and whispering amongst themselves at the sight of the boy who was lifting weights and now he was sitting mid-air reading a fitness book.

"Consumption of protein within 45 minutes is the most basic of fundamentals." He mumbled to himself then chewed on a creampuff.

"I made his scar indistinguishable from a real one... I'm sure we're gonna get a kick outta this."

Suddenly a person comes out from a burning flame, turns out it was Claude Lucci. The 7th revelation mage of the year.

"Greetings, I'm over seeing today's entrance exams, my name is Claude Lucci." He said with a smug grin on his face.

"It must've been hot coming out of a fire like that." The mushroom head deadpanned.

"I'll flunk him!!"

"Take your seats!" Lucci then jerked his wand upwards to reveal tables and chairs emerging from the ground.

"What kind of magic is this!?"

"So cool!"

The students were amazed at the sight.

"You could've just taken us to a room that was already set up." Mushroom head deadpanned at Lucci again.

"I'll kill him!"

The students then took their seats.

"The time limit is 30 minutes... Now, begin!!!" Lucci commanded.

"The test paper... the questions are squirming around!?"

"Yes, I have enchanted the test papers with magic."

"He'll never pull this off."

"Why did I think this would work the other day?"

The mushroom head stared at the test paper then spoke,"Kindly stop moving."

But the questions weren't listening to him.

He suddenly broke the quill and dropped it on the paper. "Kindly... stop moving." The questions were horrified at his threat and quickly lined up.

"WHAT!?"

Mushroom head got up and went up to Lucci to hand in his test paper.
He was amazed to see the questions aligned so perfectly.

"It's aligned so perfectly!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"He's making that boulder float so easily!"

"Woah he's running on water!"

From that point on, Mash somehow found ways to pass the exams.

"How can slackers like that still be here!? That tasteless brat who makes a mockery out of me. Then I guess I must..."

Lucci jerked his wand and the ground began to rumble.

"The ground's rumbling again!"

Some of the students were terrified.

"You have 30 minutes to complete the maze. Begin!" Lucci ordered.

Some of the students were already out while some just wanted to go home.

IN ELAINA'S ROOM>>>>>

"Hmm... That mushroom head's quite interesting though I think something is wrong." Elaina mumbled.to herself while placing a hand on her chin.

"I wonder how this goes." She chuckled slightly when suddenly a loud bang could be heard.

Elaina saw that the mushroom head trudged straight out of the maze. She was so shocked she changed languages.

"NANI!!!???"

"WHA-HOW-WHY- okay I gotta calm down."

BACK TO THE ENTRANCE EXAM SCENE>>>>>

"HE TRUDGED STRAIGHT OUTTA THERE!!"

"Is that even legal!?"

"That's cheating!!"

"Go home! Go home! Go home!"

The students began chanting.

"Shut up it wasn't his fault!!" The lemon yellow haired girl shoutout.

"Stop it!" Lucci began shouting at the girl. "If you say anything you're gonna regret it! I can still reconsider that promise!" Lucci yelled.

"I was..." The girl began.

"Hey!" But his yelling was in vain.

"I was intentionally getting in his way so he wouldn't reach the goal. Professor Lucci asked me to." She said with a solemn look on her face.

The students shifted their gaze to Lucci who was staring at the ground.

"He said he would pass me if I got in his way. My family is poor and I desperately wanted to be accepted for their sake. But still he saved me and then he said to me... please marry me!" She continued with visible blush on her face.

"No I didn't say that."

FLASHBACK>>>>>

"I mean..."

"If you're injured I can piggyback you." Mushroom head reassured.

"Huh? Wait that means I'm a burden you know?" The girl said refusing the offer.

"I don't really mind burdens." Mushroom head said.

The girl gasped in awe misunderstanding the situation.

END OF FLASHBACK>>>>>

IN ELAINA'S ROOM>>>>>

"I guess he is the type to put others first in dire situations." Elaina had a small smile on her face.

"I'm pretty sure you're gonna become someone great, mushroom head."
She mumbled to herself.

"Well then! I can't slack behind!" She then started to read the book on light and dark magic.

"Seems like I'm gonna have a lot of competitions here."

... "Huh? This page is torn... " She sighed and spoke again, "I guess I'm gonna have to go to the school library.

She got up and left her room

IN THE LIBRARY>>>>>

Elaina was walking around the library trying to find the book on light and dark magic. She was memorized by the amount of books in the library.

Suddenly she bumped into somebody.

She was about to fall on top of the person when she stopped herself.

(A/N: it's Elaina instead of Emma and Abyss without his mask instead of Norman))

...

She quickly got up and turned around
her face was heating up like crazy.

She turned around to face the guy who she bumped into to apologise.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there."
She said while staring at the floor.

"I-its uh-oh-okay." He quickly turned to leave. Not aware that his mask fell off.

((A/N: the guy is abyss! If it's happening too quickly well that's just part of the story so bare with me BYEEE))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 183 9
Y/N L/N, a celestial fire wand user, "a double liner" πŸ˜‰. Context: This Fan Fic doesn't follow the actual story line of Mashle: Magic & Muscles. Thi...
32.3K 692 55
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...
19.2K 945 31
⁎ * ⁎ * ⁎ (I do not own the cover) An ordinary day at the Celestial palace, Gets interrupted by the π–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–”...