Realisation (Taekook)

By JungkooksbabyGirl7

Taekook are married since 7 years.... Taehyung used to bully Jungkook in their Collage but one day he crosse... More

Introduction
Slap
Tainted
Ruined
Dark
Treatment
Reveal
Alone
I called him here
Responsibility
Taegguk
Fear
Parent's house
Family
Distance
Did he really change?
Guilt
Sorry
Diamond
I will never leave you
I can never forgive you
Kidnap
Do not dare to touch him
Blood
Soulmate
Trust
ALPHA

YoonminSeok

789 25 14
By JungkooksbabyGirl7

After the day when Jungkook slapped Taehyung.... Sope felt a lot guilty after hearing Jungkook's words... They realised that they too did nothing less than Taehyung in their case.... They too abused their mate.... maybe they did not harress him in anyway sexual but they did it mentally and physically.... So they did not bother their Omega in the next one week.... They used the time to think they ways to apologise to their mate so that they can recive one chance to make him happy, to take is responsibility and cherish him with Love and care.... But the realisation was not enough.... They need to prove themselves infront of their mate.... They need to gain his trust.....

So it was the day when Jungkook was kidnapped by Taehyung.....
That day Jimin left early.... He was on the way to his dorm when Sope suddenly appeared infront of him... Jimin was really scared of them.... and YoonSeok was not very impressed by the fact but they knew it was their fault... When Jimin tried to run.... The both Alpha's dropped on their knees and begged for a chance.... At first Jimin refused to give it but then the Alpha's begged him on his feet while miserably crying.... Still Jimin did not forgive them but their state was hurting him.... The Alpha's were heartless but the Omega is not.... he is very soft hearted and seeing his mate's vulnerable condition he decided to give them a chance.... But he said that.... He did not forgive them or forget anything.... They are still answerable to him for their deeds and so conservative mindset.... They would have to pay for their actions... They will have to prove themselves.... Jimin agreed to move to the Jeon Mantion with them but he would not let them mark him untill he fells like they should be forgiven.... And their is chance that it may never happen but still Sope was really graced to recive this chance.... They would never missuse it.... that is what they thought.....

The next morning Sope brought Jimin to the Jeon Mantion.....

(THE JEON MANTION)

Namjoon was sitting on the living room couch as Jin just left after having breakfast after saying he has some important work to do....

Kim Namjoon

Alpha of the Purple Moon Pack

Mate of Kim Seokjin

True Blood Alpha

44 years old

.......................

Suddenly he heard the main door opening sound so he kept his book aside to see who came so early in the morning as Jin said that he would come home late.... And Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi were on their friend's house for his assignments....

He was thinking all this when the door of the living room opened revealing three people..... among them two were his nephews Yoongi and Hoseok.... but the Omega with them does not seem familiar to him....

Min Yoongi

Alpha

Mate of Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin

22 years old

Namjoon's Nephew 

..........

Jung Hoseok

Alpha

22 Years Old

Mate of Mine Yoongi and Park Jimin

Nephew of Kim Seokjin

.........

Park Jimin

Omega

21 years old

Mate of Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi

..........

The three of them came towards Namjoon.... Sope in stood in front of him with Jimin behind them.... He was feeling a little bit nervous infront of the Alpha of the Purple Moon Pack....

"Uncle" Yoongi called out....and Namjoon looked at him as if questioning him what's happening....

Sope stayed quite for sometimes them introduced Jimin as their mate on front of their Uncle....

Namjoon was very happy to know this wonderful news that his two children his babies whom he brought up since they were very small.... Sopes parents passed away when they were really very small.... Eventually they discovered they were mates and informed  their uncle's... They were really happy and wanted to see them married with their mates (mated to be appropriate) and make a happy family and as today they found their missing half, he was really very happy for their future oblivious of the cruel abuse they did their mate....

But he was not lucious of the fact for much time as when he mentioned about weeding.... Jimin got triggered and revealed everything about their situation and the conditions he have.....

Namjoon was too shocked to say anything.... He could not even imagine what he heard hust now.... unable to control his emotions.... he slapped Yoongi and Hoseok as hard and as many times he could.... 

" We took care of you guys after your parents death.... Me and Jin raised you as our own children....never discriminated you.... treated you same as Taehyung.... We always thought you to be liberal and treat every one as equal nit caring of their gender, rank, skin colour and all and you forgot all those.... Have you even seen me disrespecting my mate... You abused and bullied your mate just because he is an Omega.... Do you know how much lucky people they are rho have Omega mates.... Everyone prays to have an Omega mate.... It's and blessing to Have an Omega in your life in your house.... you being his Alpha were supposed to protect him and here you became the one to make is life miserable.... You bullied him made him feel unsafe.... I'm extremely disappointed on you.... You will recive your punishment.... Just wait.... Wait till your Uncle Jin comes.... The punishment for disrespecting and abusing Omega's.... You will have pay for your deeds.... Their is no change in the rule for you " Namjoon said.... as he was very ashamed of them.... for now he ordered them to go to their room and asked Jimin to have something as he seemed tired.... 

Jimin was given a seperate room.... He changed and came to the Dining room to have his lunch made by Namjoon himself.... (It was already lunch time)

After having lunch Namjoon talked with Jimin.... He asked the Omega to think him as his own dad and share his difficulties with him.... Jimin requested Namjoon to not punish his mates so hard as he already was punishing them in his own way but Namjoon could not agree on his request.... He said that as he called Jimin as his son and Omega sons are like daughters.... So Namjoon would have to give hard punishments to his Son's tourmenters nl matter if they are his own blood....

They talked a lot about other stuffs too.... Then Namjoon proceeded towards his home office to complete works.... and Jimin went back to his room.... In the whole time YoonSeok did not come out of their room.....

.....................................................................

YoonMinSeok chapter.... As I really thought that it was needed.... Next chapter would contain Taekook scene....

A very few chapters are left of past.... Then it will be the present situation....

So be patient and come with me to the journey of realisation....

SARANGHAE ❤️💜❤️💜....

......................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
45.8K 2.1K 39
jimin this time for the first and last time im telling you leave every work your doing and take care of them if something happened again like this th...
33.8K 2.1K 21
Six brothers, one little one... What will happen?
67.3K 1.5K 13
Jarchie fluff that needs to happen already. Set during summer break because it's easier to write it that way.